[Resolved] Maytag — maytag centennial washer
I recently purchased a new maytag centennial washer and dryer, this is, by far, the worst washing machine i have ever owned. The only difference in the clothes from when they go in until they comne out is that they are wet, not clean, just wet! This washer is 6 weeks old. Today i took my clothes to a laundromat just to be sure it wasn't my imagination, and for the first time in 6 weeks my clothes are clean! Little stains that my previous, 10 year old, washer got out easily do not even fade in this washer, even when stain treated. It also chooses the amount of water necessary for that load. It is barely enough to get the clothes wet! I have to stand there and keep opening the top so that it will add more water. I hate this thing. Do not buy it if you are looking for good value for your hard earned money.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag Neptune Front Loader Washer - the worst appliance experience!
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher