Having problems with CCBill?

CCBill Customer Service Contacts

1 800 510 2859 (Merchant Support)
1 888 596 9279 (Consumer Services)
1 855 330 8755 (Affiliate Support)
1 888 364 4332 (New Merchant Inquiries)
+1 480 449 7751 (Corporate Headquarters)
2353 W. University Dr.
Tempe, Arizona
United States - 85281-7223
CCBill EU, ltd. Business Address

First Floor, CC Buildings
Palm Street, Paola PLA 1411, Malta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CCBill Customer Service. Initial CCBill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CCBill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CCBill. Discuss the issues you have had with CCBill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CCBill Complaints & Reviews

CCBILLfraudulent activity on bank account

Hi, I've had £25.00 taken out of my account for something I have not bought/signed up to. I have contacted my bank who have blocked all other transactions from yourselves and have advised me to get in touch with you about refunding the money. As this is an account I do not use, I am also facing bank charges because of this transaction. If you are not willing to refund, the bank will take further action with a fraud investigation. Thank you.

CCBILLccbileu.com*furio £18.09. / ccbill.com*software 88. £13.99

I never bought those items
    Both has been taken out of my Barclay account on the 16 of October at the same time 18:03
    Please make sure to look into this and get rid of my credit card details to make sure they don't keep on using the credit card
    I did put a hold on my card but like to use it
    Please inform me about this matter and give me the warranty that they don't take more money out of my account

CCBILL — unrecognized charge on my bank statement

I have just noticed a unrecognized charge on my bank account. Here is the line item: ""310894 PREAUTH...

CCBILLunknown charges to my bank account

I have had the following amounts deducted unexpectedly from my bank account:-

September 29th = £23.49
      November 28th = £23.72
      December 28th = £23.72

Can you explain why these have been charged and arrange for my account to be credited urgently. It is possible I may have signed up for a service which I have subsequently cancelled. If that is so, please provide details of the service provider and I will deal with the matter.

Thank you.

Graham Davies.

CCBILL — $ 99.95 on my visa card

I observe a charge of $ 99.95 on my last VISA invoice, while I do not have any memories in having used your...

CCbill.com — fraudulent credit card charges

Sometime in the middle of the night, while I was asleep, someone submitted a $25 charge to my Citibank...

CCBill EU — unauthorized charges to my credit card.

Over the pass 6 to 8 months there has been the amount of 44.85 charged to my credit card. The last charge to...

CCBill EUone time payment taken monthly

hello about half a year ago i bought on time month subscruption for wbsite. but today i noticed you continue to take money every month. please cancel it and refund me it take 5.8 dollar and i didnt agreed for this.
        the information the bank give me: CCBILLEU.COM* +1 [protected]

if its not the right address please refer me to the right one but this is fraud and thief to take money i didnt agreed to pay.

CCBill EU — the furfling subscription

Near the start of January the money that was part for my savings account was used for the subscription on...

Ccbilleu — unauthorized credit card charges

I loose every month € 49, 90 from my credited by this company. I don't know how this is possible since I did...

CCBill EUunauthorized charges

Hi. I have never heard of this company nor used this company for any sort of service at all. I habe bought some things on ebay but those charges go through my PayPal account. I have no idea what CCBILLEU is or what services they provide but I did not authorize any charges from them on my account. There is one for $29.95 and $.90 American. Please refund the money back to my account before this becomes a more serious issue and further action must be taken. Thanks

RESOLVED

• Cc
              CCBill EU admin Sep 27, 2016

Hello Jill86,

You can find contact information of our consumer support here: https://support.ccbill.com/

If you contact them they will assist you in resolving your issue.

CCBill EU — unauthorized credit card charges

On 05/01/2016 I was checking my account on the Internet, so I pulled up my bank statement, so I can start...

ccbilleu.com — unauthorized credit card charges

We have 6 credit card debits on our mastercard transactions on credit card bill from CCBILLEU.COM +1...

ccbilleu.comfraud

My credit card was debited several times, 10/06/2013, 13/05/2013, 10/04/2013, for a Euro équivalent value of 69, 95 USD each.

I did not souscribe to any service from this compagny, I cannot find my personnel details into the customers database. Could you please stop the debits and refund the previous ones.

10/06/2013 CB CCBILLEU.COM 09/06 69, 95 USD
            COMMISSION 1, 54
            1 EUR=1, 316 USD -54, 69

Meriem ALL****

Ccbill.com Valletta — unauthorised withdrawals

Unauthorised withdrawals from bank account. This problem first started about 6 months ago, but after several...

Perth Metro Area

Ccbilleu — unauthorised transactions

On August 15 I was billed $1 on my Mastercard [protected] (cancelled 18 June, 2013). This wa...

Ccbill.com / V&j Media — un authorized charge

I have a pre authorized charge for $19.67 on my bank statement, and have not authorized any such charge ever...

CCBILLunauthorised credit card charge

On the Fifth of March 2013. An unauthorised transaction for $25 was charged to my master card credit card.

This charge is supposedly for a one month subscription to http://www.iml-wl.com. I have this problem multiple times in the past however was not charged, just sent falsely stated emails claiming I had subscribed to the same service.

I have emailed CCBILL in regards to this unauthorised charge and shall contact my financial institution on Monday in regards to help in this matter.?

I never received any notification what soever from the subscription service I was falsely charged to. If a subscription service is rightly authorised than you expect an email stating you're membership details. This clearly did not happen as the charge was unauthorised without my consent.

How can i prevent this from happening again in the future.?

• Si
                  singleplykarl Jul 13, 2014

Some how some way these Bottom feeding ### got my debit card num and charged !40 dollars worth of chages at this Site"have never used them ""and allways use my bebit side with the pin # these guys are real trash [email protected]#$% trash!!!

Ccbilleu.com +1888 Cd 8619nauthorized payment debited from my account

Unauthorized payment debited from my account . Amount or 45 ponds on 24 dec 2012
                Amount debited by this name
                Ccbilleu.com +1888 cd 8619 ?

Plz help me to stop this hacking in account.Or help me to get back my money

Email me ..On
                [protected]@yahoo.com

ccbilleu.com — they charge my acct. without any authorization

I went on line to check my bank acct. and saw ccbilleu.com with a charge of $95.-- I have never seen these...