Having problems with Sonic Drive-In?

Sonic Drive-In reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 18, 2006. The latest review The worst fast food experience was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint harassment was resolved on May 11, 2019. Sonic Drive-In has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1479 reviews. Sonic Drive-In has resolved 121 complaints.

Sonic Drive-In Customer Service Contacts

300 Johnny Bench Dr
Oklahoma City, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sonic Drive-In Customer Service. Initial Sonic Drive-In complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sonic Drive-In above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sonic Drive-In. Discuss the issues you have had with Sonic Drive-In and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews

Jun 15, 2021

Sonic Drive-In — The worst fast food experience

This was probably the worst fast food experience we have ever had. We waited in line for at least 45 minute...

Sonic Drive-Inwrong item

Since our Sonic is closed we have to go 25 miles to get their items. Yesterday I ordered a cheesecake Sonic Blast, it had a lot of whip cream on top so I couldn't see what was in it. We're on the road to go home and I started to eat only to realize there was no spoon, so I tried to eat the best I could with a straw, then I realized it was a milk shake, absolutely no cheesecake. I've had these before and it's my favorite. I didn't try to call them because I didn't know when I would get back there. Just thought you should know. Of course if you got the Sonic here working again, that would solve a lot of problems here in Brookfield, Mo !

Sincerely,
Linda Hull

Sonic Drive-InSweet tea

We go to sonic twice a day everyday to
    Order 3 large or 3 route 44 sweet teas. The last few days the tea has not been sweet. Thinking they're short handed we didn't say much but this time we told them it's unsweet. So we waited another five minutes and got three more sweet teas that tasted exactly the same as the first three that were absolutely unsweet. So we drove back around again and the little girl said that her manager said they have now put three bags of sugar in the tea and that if we want it sweeter than that that here are some sugar packs for us to add to it. Everybody that lives in the south knows that once your tea is cold the sugar will not dissolve properly. So I don't know if they are not stirring it correctly or what the deal is but they refused to remake the tea. We have been coming here for five years every day twice a day. We will no longer be going back to this location. The managers name is Shanda and the supervisors name is Ethan blunk. They are at 1420 Jackson St., Richmond, TX 77469. I'm
    So upset because they don't care about our business obviously and we are just a number.
    It upsets me to say goodbye to sonic.

Sonic Drive-InService

I went the sonic in locust Grove Oklahoma on the 5th of June pulled into a stall and there was only 2 other cars there I ordered a route 44 coke and 3 cups of ice I sat there for 10 minutes so I decided to push the button to see if they had forgotten about me after waiting for another 5 minutes a guy came to my vehicle and said he was told to come and ask me not to push the button anymore because that stall wasn't working right I told him I was just trying to see what was taking so long and buy this time another 5 minutes went by and then proceeded to tell me that he was just no starting to ring it up and that they would have my order out in a couple of minutes I told him to bring my order to me asap another couple of minutes went by and finally a girl brought me my drink I told her to tell the manager I be filling a report with corporate

• St
          steadye Jun 05, 2021

When you cannot use proper punctuation that is taught in second grade, you have no right calling adults girl.

Sonic Drive-InService

Ferriday La, we sat at stall #5 for over 15 minutes and no one answered our call. Asked a hop about it and he said move over one so we move over to #7 press red button and waited 10 minutes with no answer. Called them on the phone and they didn't respond. We watched four customers order and get their food. We left with no food or drinks and will not be back.

Sonic Drive-InCustomer service

I go to the sonic on military road in benton, Arkansas 72015 and their employees are so rude. One time I waited for 40 minutes for an ice tea and when I asked about it they said "we have a line so you can hold on." It's always like that here they are never nice. I've complained and nothing has been done. I'm at sonic right now and I was trying to hear the order that I was giving so I said "oh hang on one second" and she responded by saying "you can push the button when you are ready." And hung up on me. This location has failed to live up to the sonic reputqtion.

Sonic Drive-InBuffalo Chicken

290 Wilson Ave, Hanover, PA 17331
            Ordered food through Grub Hub and for the 10th time they forgot to put an item in to be delivered. I contacted the store and was greeted by the operations manager who rudely denied all responsibility and told me to contact the Grub Hub driver, since I had no information on this and am assuming you, as a business, have the contact information of the people who are giving your food to the customer. He was difficult and would not help me get this problem resolved. After so many mistakes I am sick and tired of losing out because you guys take yourselves out of the 3rd party delivery of you food.

Sonic Drive-InPoor Customer Service and nasty attitude

I visited a Sonic Drive In on Main St. in Southaven, MS on 05/19/2021. I paid for my order and drove home to notice an item I had paid for was not in the bag. The manager(Erin) was not very polite and acted as if I had done something to her. She did offer me a free small tater tot but after dealing with her nasty attitude I did not want it or anything else from that Sonic

May 15, 2021

Sonic Drive-In — Very poor service and total disregard to feedback by manager Dalton Atteberry.

Received terrible service at several points of contact with employees and manager on duty. Employees were...

Nocona

Sonic Drive-InUnauthorized charges

On May 9th I placed a order online. Due to (Sonic's)system errors, they cancelled my ordered. A message pops up, your order has been canceled and will credit back to my account. It may take up to 24 hr to show on your account. Today is Tuesday May 12th. Instead of getting a refund Sonic's charges me not just 1x but a total of 4x on May 11th. $22.75 $22.75 $23.40 $23.40.

Sonic Drive-InService at Sonic drive in in Prescott Valley AZ.

I spent over an hour siting for my food, and when I finely did get my order, the tater tots were cold, I was then told hold on, I will go get you some hot ones she never did return with the hot Tater Tots, even though I called them back 3 more times by pressing the little red button, and getting the same the first 2 times what can we get started for you today. At which point I had to explain that they already had my order, and that I had at the first recall ben waiting 40 minuets by the second call over an hour, and by the third call the person that answered said it would be a 40 minuet wait, at which point I demanded my money back, and opted for another restraint! This is by far the worst experience I have ever had at any restraint by far!!!

Sonic Drive-Inmanager attacking verbally and almost physically

I wanted someone to call me at [protected]...my name is Deanna Dunman and its concerning a manager at one of your Sonics last Wednesday...I have tried to contact the owner and made many many calls and nobody will answer the call at the Sonic and this has been almost a week now so I want someone to help asap please and thank you.. ohh and I was told a David was the owner as they would not give me any information but that

Sonic Drive-Inservice in general

I have gone to the sonic on Walden Rd, Beaumont Texas for years. within the past month or so, the quality of service has gone down hill fast. About half of the stalls are out of order and I just spent 20 to 30 minutes in the drive thru line to get my order. There were the same amount of employees in the store, so the only thing I can think of is a lack of training and supervision. This needs to be corrected or you will not only loose my business, you will loose many others as well.
                      Thank You for your time.

SonicCrab 🦀 & Seafood 🦞 Sandwich

Sonic Drive- In ~ Pinhook Road, Lafayette/ Broussard, LA

I was served a COLD CRAB 🦀 & SEAFOOD SANDWICH For $4.00.

I circled the building & brought it back to the Window.

The manager refunded my money.

I am thankful for the refund during the hungry hour ~ HOWEVER ~ I WAS Ready TO EAT A HOT MEAL.
                        Seafood is always served hot.

I passed up a SEAFOOD 🦞 PLATTER IN ABBEVILLE TO EAT AT THE PINHOOK ROAD LOCATION.

I do not think I wish to go back to that location.

Check # 371949
                        5/3/2021 16:42:0

Crab 🦀 & Seafood 🦞 Sandwich

Sonic Drive-InTerrible customer experience

Went through drive thru and ordered 7 combos. Grilled chicken sandwich with added cheese jalapeño and bacon was one of the combos we realized was wrong when they gave us receipt. They didn't add anything (bacon cheese jalapeno ) to receipt as well as it was with onion rings not fries. So we told the window carhop before they took out all the order to make that correction. They finally gave us the order and that grilled chicken sandwich didn't have cheese bacon and jalapeño and it came with fries no onion rings. We were also missing a double bacon cheeseburger add jalapeño that was on receipt just not in our bag. We waited patiently!!! It was not that busy. Almost 1 hour to get my order after telling the workers that we didn't get a double bacon cheeseburger add jalapeño in our bag. Waited about 30 min after telling them we were missing that one burger and gave back the grilled chicken sandwich to get it fixed .the window carhop finally gives us that grilled chicken sandwich and onion rings and tells us we're still waiting on that double bacon cheeseburger add jalapeño. We started seeing they were giving the food to each car behind us on drive thru and we were just there waiting. Got off the truck knocked told them we've been there more then 40 min waiting for 1 burger still and carhop told me it's coming out. Waited about 5 more min and they give me a regular cheeseburger . Went back knocked again and told them it was a double bacon cheeseburger add jalapeño not a regular cheeseburger for the 3rd time. A slow working young carhop just stood at the door looking at me stupid rolling his eyes and finally grabs the bag again doesn't apologize for the mistake nor the wait. Goes back and apparently didn't hear me tell him how the burger we were missing was suppose to be...he just made sure to give me attitude and with all the patience in the world grabs the bag and goes in. I get another car hop to give me the burger after another 5 min or more gives me bag and quickly closes door. The burger again is wrong. No jalapeños added. By then were over this bad experience and we take off with a messy double bacon cheeseburger no jalapeños with pickles. When we ordered this combo we told them no pickles. Carhop with attitude says " it comes with no pickles!" Well it came with the pickles no jalapeños still. We were over it and left with cold food. An Arnold Palmer (half sweet tea half lemonade) with just sweet tea and half a LEMON. At this point when we saw this at the drive thru we just laughed and let that error go . No manager ever came out to see what the error was in almost a whole hour we were parked in that drive thru! There were 7 employees and it was not busy. The worst experience ever!

Terrible customer experience

Apr 27, 2021

Sonic Drive-In — Slushies

I have been a happy customer of sonic since grand opening. Slushies are my favorite. Not a fan of cold...

Apr 26, 2021

Sonic Drive-In — Terrible service

Hi ordered a original chicken sandwich today. I got a half of a chicken tender on a bun with 2 little sliver...

Oneida
                            Apr 23, 2021

Sonic Drive-In — Service

I ordered a corn dog and 2 mango slushees in the drive through they was no cars waiting at the order station...

Albany

Sonic Drive-InTerry the gm he harassed me all the time

He be messing with me every day I sent one already I ate an old burger and he charged me full price and it's half and he said I was stealing others be eating and there white it's discrimination others that are black said he done it to them and I want this resolved. He said he has right to fire me is that true my number is3376o31412

Sonic Drive InStrawberry shakes and large straws

I have visited the Sonic Drive In for food and beverages for years.I would like to know what happened to your strawberry shakes??? I went to my local Sonic in Glenwood Arkansas 71943, on 2 occasions and they were out of strawberries, so could not make any. Well, I was in Hot Springs Arkansas today and stopped by the Sonic located on Airport Rd. 71913 and ordered a large strawberry shake... They don't have any strawberries either!!! What is wrong, is there a shortage of Strawberries??? To top that off, they told me there was a shortage of long straws also and has been like that for a few weeks. Can't your managers at each of these Sonics go to the local grocery stores and get some strawberries??? WHAT IS GOING ON?

• Ca
                                  Cahya Ajju Apr 21, 2021

I have been addicted to lemonberry slushes for years. For some reason that exact item was taken off the menu a long time ago, but since that time I’ve been able to order a strawberry slush and ask them to add lemon and it’s the same thing as the original lemonberry slush. Anyways, about a month ago they started telling me they were out of “strawberry product” and couldn’t make them. It’s ridiculous that I am this hooked, but being the addict I am I have stopped at every sonic I have passed within the large metropolis where I live and they have ALL been out of “strawberry product”. I’ve called several Sonics to ask if they have it and none do. I have been willing to go on a road trip just to get to a sonic that could make my slushie. NO ONE CAN!!! I’ve tried looking online for copy cat recipes for Sonics lemonberry slush and I’ve tried several of them but they don’t measure up.

It’s the strawberry product apocalypse man. God help us all. :(

• Ca
                                  Cahya Ajju Apr 21, 2021

@Cahya Ajju Oh ya... and I am in arizona. So at least from arizona to arkansauce, the nation is devoid of strawberry product.