Bergdorf Goodman Logo

Bergdorf Goodman

Having problems with Bergdorf Goodman?

Bergdorf Goodman Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 774 2424 (Customer Service)
+1 800 685 6695 (Credit Services)
+1 972 401 6522 (Vendor Opportunities)
Fifth Avenue, 58th Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bergdorf Goodman Customer Service. Initial Bergdorf Goodman complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bergdorf Goodman above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bergdorf Goodman. Discuss the issues you have had with Bergdorf Goodman and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bergdorf Goodman Complaints & Reviews

Bergdorf GoodmanStolen Package

I wished that I could give this company a negative -10 score. I ordered a special gift for my daughter who is currently approaching her milestone birthday from this company and I requested to have this delivered to my current home address that I have resided in from over 5 years (and Bergdorf has delivered to this before). But this incompetence company sent this package to the wrong mailing address. And, I had to do my own investigation, because Bergdorf's customer services department informed me that tracking this package, could ‘take anywhere from 1-3 business days for them to investigate'. Not wanting to wait, because I knew the significance of this gift, I decided to call around and I was able to locate the building's rental company and I informed them that I item was delivered there by the company's own mistake. Understanding the high volume of thefts that have been occurring lately, especially when it comes to mailing packages, this agent called his own tenants to assist me with tracking down my package. Unfortunately, I received that telephone call 30 minutes later (that all honest and hard-working citizens hate to receive) that my package had been stolen. Feeling both disappointed and violated, I called Bergdorf's customer services to inform them that my package was stolen from the wrong delivery address, in which Bergdorf's customer services agent placed me on a belief hold to see, what my refund options were available this present time, since this package was stolen. After waiting for several minutes, this agent tried to explain to me that while, ‘he is sympathetic that my package was stolen there is nothing more that he could do in this matter'. Feeling very confused from his response, I asked him, so I am obligated to pay for the item that was stolen from me', in which this agent replied, ' Yes, I will have to pay this item'.

What type of company sends a package to the wrong address and makes the customer pay for it?

This is beyond disrespectful and insulting that a "so-call" reputable company such as Bergdorf Goodman (c/o Neiman Marcus), would violate me for a second time, by demanding that I pay for an item that I never received. And I cannot afford to pay for this stolen item twice; plus, I must now make alternate decisions, so that I find and buy (WITH EXTRA MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE), in order to buy my daughter her milestone gift.
I am truly disappointed with this company.

Bergdorf GoodmanHollywood flawless filter

I ordered this 2 or more months ago when it was in stock and they told me it was in backorder. Well its still not in stock! Two months?? This is ridiculous!!! If it were in backorder when I purchased I would have understood. However, it was not when I placed my order. I will not be doing this song and dance again. I have called and sent emails. They cant seem to tell me if it ever will be in stock. Do everyone a favor and dont sell what you dont have!!! Unbelievable.

May 05, 2019

Bergdorf Goodman — Sisley sakes associate and s floor manager

The floor manager of cosmetics in Bergdorf Goodman was terrible because she told me "Get out of here and...

Feb 06, 2019

Bergdorf Goodman — Online ordering/shipping — a total nightmare!

My husband bought me a Saint Laurent bag for Christmas. He ordered it online. After receiving the Christma...

Bergdorf Goodman — Return processing

On 9/1/2018 I sent back a pair of pants, that I bought on line.I contacted them before that.I paid for return...

Bergdorf Goodman — Incorrect refund based their own rules which are different from their official website

I waited for half year to get the beauty event which can take you 200 off when you spend 1000. I placed my...

Bergdorf Goodman — Customer service at your store on 5th ave

We visited your men's store yesterday and your totally rude Tosha Belair told my husband to alter his pant...

Bergdorf Goodman — Horrible customer service and return policy

I ordered a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps online that ended up being defective. It took three weeks for...

Bergdorf Goodman — Online store — worst shopping experience

The website kept canceling my orders without notifying me. I have called customer services twice to replace...

Bergdorf GoodmanMerchandise purchased in store not delivered

Purchased a sculpture that was on consignment back in November 19th and have called the store 4 x and get nothing but the run around, then told it shipped out already with the other items, on a different receipt the box has the 4 items from the other receipt but NO sculpture that cost almost $2, 000. Not sure who else to call to get this resolved.

I have not received it nor given the tracking number for this item. I have emailed the company several times as well as no response except for call the store.

Bergdorf GoodmanOnline ordering system

Hello my order number was WB2223472839
        The order was cancelled and my friend didn't get her channel for her birthday, which is today! I was told by your customer service helpers that it had to do with my credit card company. I called MC and they said the only thing it might have been was the address not matching, but when I called back the lady on the other end confirmed my address was right.
        I work as an international flight attendant have never had a problem with my credit card anywhere! Clearly your system is flawed and you have lost business as well as wasted my time and will lose a customer for good. I have many friend in the states, ordering a gift and being willing to pay for it shouldn't be such an ordeal in this day and age. Fix you system, a very disappointed customer from Canada

Bergdorf Goodman — There's still no money

So disappointed I wasn't lucky... The delivery from them to my address took over 5 weeks and I think it'...

Bergdorf Goodman — bergdorf goodman are frauds!

I have bought exclusive and limited goods (200 items in the world). The problem is the #BergdorfGoodman i...

Bergdorf Goodmanvery disappointing

I ordered a Rundle Bomber w/Detachable Fur Trim, Red, Youth XS-XL, for my son in September and paid extra for overnight shipping. And haven't received it yet.
          Customer service said that the bomber is on back order now and its shipping date is unknown, but they're trying their best to make it faster.
          Ok, how about my payment for an expedited shipping? It doesn't count if it's on back order. I was said they had to check and promised to call back later.
          Unfortunately, no one called and I'm not surprised...

Bergdorf Goodman — dior cosmetics

I'm from kuwait i was visiting new york in early August, i bought 2 dior airflash foundations from the...

Manhattan

Bergdorf Goodman — client services

On Thursday July 13, 2017, by 6:20 pm, I went to BG client services in NYC. I didn't have the receipts for...

Bergdorf Goodmanonline customer service

Date of the incident: 05/17/2017
            Customer representative Name: Nancy S
            Full description:
            I was trying to do a price match with BG from a major designer website, as they have advertised they will do price match with major Vendor/ Designer websites or other major competitor websites. I purchased a very cheap price for an item that is rarely on sale from another major Designer website. The customer representative is not willing to do a price match for me, which I understand as they say it's not a size the website currently carry. But as when I asked her if she can price match another size which is on stock from that major designer website. She told me I do not wear this size and ask if there is anything else I need. This is just lame excuse they made up for not price match any cheap price which they kept saying to lie to all the customers. I told her I want to speak to her supervisor. She stopped replying on the online chat. I have been a royal customer to BG, I have purchased a $ 800 canada goose coat from them which I can get a much cheaper price elsewhere only because I trust the website and service. Now I'm very disapointed.

Bergdorf Goodman — returned package

I bought a pair of Malnolo Blahnik and they are a little too big. So I return ed them using the return label...

Bergdorf GoodmanOvernight delivery

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Bergdorf Goodman store and since that was a birthday present for my wife I decided to pay some extra for overnight shipping. By the end of next day order did not show up.I contacted Bergdorf Goodman and received no reply back. One week later I tried to cancel my order but failed.
              Long story short - order finally arrived three weeks later and when I asked them to refund the money I paid for shipping they claimed that they have not received the money and that's why it took so long!
              What a joke and scam! I know I paid and I even received a copy of my payment history from my bank where it was said that I did pay.

Bergdorf Goodman — product ordered over 30 days ago - still not delivered

Hi, I ordered a pair of sneakers from Bergdorf online on March 8, 2017. Today is April 12, 2017, and I...