Tim Hortons Logo

Tim Hortons Customer Service

Having problems with Tim Hortons?

1888 601 1616 (USA & Canada)
+1 905 845 6511 (Head Office)
874 Sinclair Rd
Oakville, Ontario
Canada - L6K2Y1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tim Hortons Customer Service.

Tim Hortons — Complaints & Reviews

Tim Hortonsnew lids on the coffee cups

The lids are bad to drink out of you burn your self. Who ever designed the lid does not drink hot coffee.
The opening is to far in and does not allow your lip to seal on the new lid. The coffee spills and runs down your lower lip and chin. The old lips are far better then this so called improvement.
Today September 19 2019, I had two coffees a large and a medium and had the same experience.

Tim Hortons — iced coffee and almost everything really

This location is really not that good. There seems to be only ever 1 employee working which is unfair to...

Toronto

Tim Hortons — bagel and coffee

We stop at the same Tim Hortons every single morning and lately we have been getting really bad service. Thi...

Ottawa

Tim Hortons — coffee prices

Despite questioning the amount difference in Kensington PEI Tim Hortons compared to Ontario Canada, I wa...

Kensington

Tim Hortons — order mixups

I go to the thornton, on location on a daily basis. I order the same thing each day. At least once per week I...

Thornton

Tim Hortons — drive through

To whom it may concern, Today Thursday September 19th at 9:36am I arrived at the Tim Hortons location and...

Ottawa

Tim Hortonsnew maple leaf coffee lids

Every day this week I have spilled coffee on myself from the new lids, there are three issues that I would like to put forward.
    First of all when the lid is attached and has not been opened it leaks profusely through both the small hole above the Mapleleaf and the mouthpiece before it is opened forming a big puddle on the top Of the cup inside the maple leaf. Try to take a sip from a coffee that has a puddle sitting on top of it and around the outside of the lid because of the overflow. The spillage also happens dripping down the side of the cup.
    Secondly the one that really pisses me off is the fact that when I go to open the lid there is a small amount of coffee up inside the lift up piece that has sprayed me numerous times because it is tiny and slips from your finger springing back and spraying out its contents onto my shirt.

The old flat lids were so much better yes occasionally there was coffee coming out through the opening and I'm sure eventually you will come up with a proper style lid that will eliminate that. But if I may make a suggestion in the meantime, have your employees place the lids so that The opening is where the seam of the cup is that way the lid seal properly because it's not being lifted.

Brian from Calgary.

• Updated by Blaith · Sep 19, 2019

Also with the new cup you can’t feel where the opening or spout it with your lips so is your cup is being put to your mouth at night you are going to miss the target.

Tim Hortons — rewards card program

I love the French Vanilla drink and was using the rewards card but had trouble obtaining my free drink. There...

Scarborough (toronto)
      Sep 19, 2019

Tim Hortons — vanilla iced latte; ice cap.

Hi, I was ordered vanilla ice latte and a wrap this morning, but the drink I have today tasted different from...

Barrie

Tim Hortons — pumpkin spice latte

So I went to Tim Hortons this morning and ordered a pumpkin spice latte and breakfast sandwich. When I got to...

Tim Hortonsthe new lids

These new lids just don't cut it
      I have had over the last few days (getting 2 to 4) coffees per day
      Lids that are not on correctly and popping off when I take them from the drive-thru window
      lids that fall into the lid as opposed the folding back
      you cannot do the 3 handed Canadian shuffle with this lid
      and the taste is slightly different too

lets be honest, this was a marketing thing to STAY current with Micky D's

Tim Hortonsnew lid

Driving to work 4am this morning. Ordered a large coffee 1 cream. Driving on the 401 Highway drinking my coffee. As I'm putting it back into the cup holder the whole "new" horrible lid came off and I wore my hot coffee. I work with a bunch of police officers and we all drink Tim's coffee and we all dislike the new lids. They don't seem to stay on the cup tightly and the hole is too small. My major complaint though is that I half my coffee landed on my lap this morning!!!

Sep 18, 2019

Tim Hortons — cold food, incorrect orders consistently

The occasional mistake is reasonable. However I have to say this particular location makes mistakes every...

Coquitlam

Tim Hortonsstaff, food quality

Ordered a chicken sandwich. Was given a bun with lettuce. I returned to drive through and let them.know thinking they would prepare a new one. They put a cold, rock hard piece of chicken that had clearly not been prepped. I complained again and they told me it was actually meant to be served cold. I asked for a manager and they said no manager would be in until 630. They refunded me in cash even though I paid via credit card. This was a terrible experience and I wouldn't normally waste energy writing in but I am embarresed for Tim Hortons that you would allow a restaurant to operate with such bad standards. Manager is Felicia. Employee is Gurinder. You can reach out to me to update me. [protected]@gmail.com

Tim Hortons — drive thru

First and foremost I would like to say that the Tim Hortons staff in Sarnia, Ontario are wonderful. Polite...

Tim Hortonsnew coffee lids

these lids are horrific. most times you cannot open the lid and have to take the lid off to push it open, spilling coffee on me. the coffee over flows onto the lid and when I go for my first drink it drips on me. they're like using a suckey cup slurping to get a drink. i work with the public and never heard one good comment about the lids only the same complaints. might as well buy mcdonalds coffee now cheaper and same lid..

Tim Hortons — french vanilla

Hi Today I left my house to pick up my son from evergreen school located in evergreen sw calgary... So I...

Calgary

Tim Hortonsnew lids

I would like to complain about the new lids.
              I bought a coffee yesterday and as I picked up my coffee out of the cup holder in my car the lid popped off and coffee went all over my new white pants. They are now ruined.
              This same issue happened to both my daughters and my husband in the same day. Coffee dumped all over there carpets in their cars (which is very difficult to clean and will soon smell like spoiled milk)
              These lids are terrible!
              They do not stay on the cup.
              I have heard multiple complaints about these lids. I am hoping you will listen to our complaints and revert back to the original lids.
              Keeping the new lids will probably discourage people from continuing to buy at tim hortons.

Tim Hortonslids

Your choices of lids that you offer your customers are the worst. The ones you have used for years are a heck of alot better than these stupid sippy lids.

With all the $ you make you can come up with a better idea than these so please change them or come and clean my truck everyday from the amount of coffee list in my console or on my floor and clothes.

lids

Tim Hortons — accepting canadian money in a canadian institution

So I went to this tim hortons 5 blocks in the rain its a new franchise in downtown victoria I visit this at...

Victoria