Menu
Moe's Southwest Grill
reviews & complaints

Moe's Southwest Grill
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

228 complaints
7 resolved 221 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Moe's Southwest Grill. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
4:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

There needs to be a changing table in the restrooms. My 4 month old needed his diaper changed since there wasn’t one I had to pack up all our food and go to my car. Completely ruined our meal. Ended up having to finish my meal at home because I didn’t want to bring everything back into the restaurant. So I ended up having cold food, when I should have just been able to change him there and go right back to my meal

9:12 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - My Food!!!

I placed an order online and put what i wanted on there, I ordered 1 white meat chicken burrito with rice, BB, queso, and the C Ranch, and 1 bowl the same way except I had extra chicken, and asked for lettuce in a bowl on the side. That's not what I got. I received a burrito with lite rice, no BB, and lite chicken, my bowl had no extra chicken, and they put onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and the lettuce that I asked to be on the side so it doesn't get soggy. I've been calling them since 7:30p and it's 9p now. I didn't know that it was being delivered through DD until I checked out. i've also contacted DD just incase I had to go through them and was told my order or refund had to come from Moe's CS. I'm very fustrated i'm still calling this location as i'm typing and no one is still answering and can show that i've called 45 times. I want my $40 back! I still have it here in a bowl not touched cause I can't eat it.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund and to speak with someone about the situation with this store. My number is 404-914-2075.

J
8:29 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered my lunch online thought the app. I went to the store that I though I sent the order to find out I sent it to the wrong location. So I called the store where the order at to cancel and so I can place my order at the location I'm currently at. The lady to told me I can't cancel and there's nothing she can fo about it. So I tell the young lady behind...

1:57 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went in to the Williston Rd South Burlington VT location to pick up my online order. Upon grabbing it I noticed my cup was missing for my drink. I kindly went over to the man working his name is TYLER (tall gentleman, long hair, scruff on his face) I said my cup for my drink I order isn't here, he then gave me a cup. I got salsa at the salsa bar and...

C
12:54 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - employee

I was a employee at Moe's on upper front street Binghamton new York and my main concern is when I was working the one night there was three employees that had Covid while working and the manager never said anything to the rest of us about it after he told me they had Covid I had gotten sick for 3 days and I went to the doctor to get tested for Covid because I wanted to make sure I didn't have it because they where working with me and we all had close contact but my Covid test came back negative which is good I don't wanna get sick and when I was working there the manager wasn't answering me when my next day was to work and he still doesn't answering I think they should were masks and he had pulled me aside to tell me personally that they had Covid he told me this on Cinco de Mayo Thank you for your time this is my contact information if you need it 607-312-0765

9:43 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I’m not sure who is training and overseeing the White Oak store in Garner, N. C but something has got to be gone there. Please look on their cameras for what is going on there. Last night May 15 2022 around 7:00 pm til 7:30 (that’s how long it took me to order and receive 1 quesadilla with only 3 people ahead of me and 2 of them waiting just to be checked...

G
10:51 am

Moe's Southwest Grill - Poor service from store mgr. and lack of products in store

I placed an order online for pickup the next day and asked that it be ready by 11am the following day (5/2/22 pickup). I got to the store at 10:55 and was told to stay outside and order would be ready by 11am. when I was allowed in at 11:05 it was not ready and was told they do not have a meal kit box (placed in bags). Was going to be charged for regular salad when I asked for a small container of extra lettuce. The African American female was extremely rude and I didn't get out of the store until 11:20, after she made phone calls to her mgr/ franchise owner Mr. Shadid, who told her to charge me full salad price for just a little extra lettuce. I asked her for her name and she said I would have to wait until she was finished serving several other customers. I also asked for plates and told they don't have any.

L
8:09 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Quality of food

Today-May,1 2022 around 7pm I purchased a burrito and a bowl, queso and chips. Both entrees had rice, beans, chicken, sour cream, cheese and lettuce. When arriving at home my partner and I could not finish more than a few bites before throwing away the whole meal. The food tasted old and was basically not edible. Only thing that was okay was the queso but the chips tasted like I was eating oil.

Will not be coming to another moes again.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund for my entrees

8:33 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Saturday April 23, 2022, I went there for lunch at approximately 1145am. There were 2 people working and only 1 was behind the counter, the 2nd person was with his wife and 2 kids at the last table. So, this nice girl got our food and gave us our cups we paid sat down and went to get our drinks. I love Sweet Tea! Well, they were just making it, so I waited...

M
7:57 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 6 tacos on April 19th, 2022 at 6:48pm online. We were missing part of our order and this is the second time this has happened. With all the inflation happening now with food etc, nobody likes to waste money. I called the store and I was told they couldn’t do anything and to fill out this complaint online. I feel a manager should have offered my...

12:13 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Pickup service

This is the response I get from the general manager after having to travel a half hour each way to get the second package of my meals. I did check the order when I picked it up and had three separate meals included. Unfortunately upon arriving home I find that the 3 tacos had been separated[even though they would have fit in the container} and my meal was missing. This is her response after I left a bad review on your APP that I originally ordered from as well as my response.

If Moes has no responsibility, who does?

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 9:49 PM Angie Dolinich wrote:

Dear Steven,

After speaking with you the day of this incident, I did implement writing the number of bags on the receipt if there are more than one.

THIS WAS ONE OF MY SUGGESTIONS AT MY RETURN NOT HERS.

What I did not mention that day is that it was me who had placed the bag out there. I want you to know that we absolutely do care about your experience, and we will work together to come up with solutions to miscommunications. And I thought I had conveyed just how sorry I was that this issue occurred, although it was no fault of our own. If this had been by mistake of ours I would be more than happy to refund or credit you, we will do everything we can to make sure the pick up system is as simple as possible and that is my offer. [TO ME SHE IS ADMITTING A MISTAKE BY TAKING MY ADVICE!] I really do hope this alleviates any further issues with our pick up system, feedback is appreciated on how we can improve.

Sincerely,

Steven Williams

11:39 AM (2 minutes ago)

to Angie

Angie,

To say that it is no fault of your own just shows the lack of understanding{And the implication thereof} of how to deal with customers. Did you watch the orders to make sure they weren't moved around. It amazes me that it took this to happen to IMPLEMENT something. What happened to customer loyalty. I was in the retail industry for most of my adult life and was taught to try to alleviate the customers' anger and distress. Do I hold you to a higher standard than what seems to be socially accepted, YES! Although I wasn't looking for any refund at the time, I expected something other than saying I'm sorry repeatedly and just waiting for me to leave. This was to be a special surprise treat for my family that took me an extra hour and the cost of gas to achieve. Your lack of doing anything other than repeating I'm sorry as a General Manager is surely lacking and your response just infuriates me more. There is a 20-200 club for a reason, and while I usually abhor it, I now understand it.

I will be forwarding yours and my response to corporate as it seems the only way to get you to make you think about what to truly do the next time this happens, as I'm sure it will.

Steven Williams

Desired outcome: Better response to unhappy customer as well as better training for your managers. Better system for pickups.

L
11:18 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought food at the Bristol location when my family was passing by, drove 35 minutes home to eat it and found missing food. Called and spoke to the General Manager Eric who said we could come back and pick it up?! 35 minutes each way?! Told him this and he said he would issue a refund for the missing food and send a gift certificate for this happening...

J
7:44 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Service

I ordered 2 tacos, a stack. And a bowl from the amsterdam ny restaurant thru door dash. Our dasher went there and they refused to make the order. The worker stated he wasn't going to do online orders. First he stated he couldn't do the stack so I asked the dasher to see if he could do a burrito instead. Then he lied and said he had no ground beef, which he clearly did. Then he said he wasn't doing online orders. Worst customer service ever.

Moe's Southwest Grill - Cold food

Went to Moe's In Monroe Georgia at 11 30 AM today. Ordered inside. Wait time was not long (maybe 7 minutes) to prep HW Adobo chicken burrito and a bowl of Adobo chicken. Went straight to parking lot to eat them with hubby. Both items were COLD COLD COLD.

This is not the only Moe's where I have received cold food recently. In Snellville on HWY 78 there was an employee checking the temps of the food trays with a thermometer. Don't know what it read, but still got cold food there too. Time was 11 30 AM.

The ingredients were tasty, but it doesn't do a good number on the digestion when the food is COLD!

Desired outcome: Would like the company to raise standard temp of the foods. Would ask for refund also, at least for today's meal : $16.56

T
2:06 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went into the Moes in Columbus Ga today on Whittlesey Blvd. I did an online order. Only half order was ready. For some reason part of it was cancelled so I had to re order but not before one employee was rude and didn't care. It even took my 5.00 reward and I didn't get to use it on my order so I had to pay full price which made me upset. I asked the...

D
4:10 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Attempted to get waited on at the Lakeland Moe's on 3945 US Hwy 98 at 3:30 Pm 1/13. There were two employees behind the counter and another talking to one on the other side. We waited 5 minutes for somebody to take our order or even acknowledge we were there. I even said excuse me I have a question and nobody again acknowledged me. There was nobody in the restaurant, just us!

6:31 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My son and I ate today at Moe's in Saratoga Springs, NY (12/31/21). First of all, there was a sign that the ice machine was not working upon entry. After paying for our food at 2:28 PM, we proceeded to a table. My son needed to use the bathroom and the men's rest room was out of order, so he had to use the women's rest room. The restaurant only had a few...

2:20 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Customer service

As soon as I got in, I was greeted with a a loud and rude "EXCUSE ME". I wish I could give less than one star but I cant. They barely spoke to my but rolled their eyes every time I added something to my burrito. When I went to check out, I wanted to use the rewards on my account but was greeted with more eye rolling and them talking to each other in their language. It was one of the worst experiences ive had as soon as I stepped into the restaurant.

D
8:18 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Service

Hi I called customer service a few weeks ago about a issue with a problem my wife and I had where they were going to honor and coupon I had on my app but when we went to pay they backed out of the deal I was told the someone would get back with me I knew that wasn't going to happen I been going to the Moe's location in the forum in fort Myers since it open, but prices product and service has go down hill. What going on with you guy sad respectfully Frank

B
7:36 pm

Moe's Southwest Grill - Moes

I ordered for my bf and I two separate meals but we never received ANY green salsa that we ordered. This was the second time that this location did it.
We usually order from East Brunswick but it was a quicker wait time for Marlboros location.

EB Never does this and gives two separate bags of chips with each Meal.

Desired outcome: Coupon for something