Tim Hortons Logo

Tim Hortons Customer Service

Having problems with Tim Hortons?

Tim Hortons Customer Service Contacts

1888 601 1616 (USA & Canada)
+1 905 845 6511 (Head Office)
874 Sinclair Rd
Oakville, Ontario
Canada - L6K2Y1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tim Hortons Customer Service. Initial Tim Hortons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tim Hortons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tim Hortons. Discuss the issues you have had with Tim Hortons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tim Hortons — Complaints & Reviews

Tim HortonsService

I'm generally not the one to complain as I am a manager of a food establishment and I know the pressures of working in this industry. However I just wanted to point out that one girl who was making my order seemed very overwhelmed she may have been new and she had a pile of orders that she was making all on her own while the rest of the staff were all stood up doing nothing, chatting to one another. Not to mention I heard the F word dropped several times from several of the team members . Just wasn't the most professional service with that type of foul language and clearly they could work as a team better I wanted to go help this poor girl myself since they had no interest in helping her, she was clearly flustered . I waited a while for my order . However I didn't blame the girl making it as she was all on her own .

Tim HortonsComplaint

I am reporting a complaint from a worker at the Tim Hortons location on maple road in williamsville NY on Tuesday January 12th between the 10-10:30am. I was in the drive through and put a order in and one of the things I ordered was a breakfast combo among other stuff . So the girl added the sides(drink & doughnut) with the combo and I was telling her numerous times that that's not what I want with the combo but she was explaining to me that's how she had to put it in the register. Ok I understand but she did not add the drink and doughnut that was suppose to come with the combo either way I was shorted my order and charged for something I did not get. She got so fustrated that she got really nasty with me and told me my total not knowing if I was done ordering. Got to the window and tried to explain again and her attitude was redicilious and not professional at all. I could of been from your corporate office and that's how your employee acts towards customers. Unexceptable!

Jan 10, 2021

Tim Hortons — I am a victim of bullying and going to jail for the owners and staff's mistakes

Wawa, Ontario location: 92 Mission Road My name is Preston I have autism and I'm 24 years old. For 5...

Jan 06, 2021

Tim Hortons — About stale patty

I bought crispy chicken wrap today on 6th January 2021. They gave my very hard and old patty. It was like 1-2...

Tim HortonsDonuts timbits and seasonal special drinks

For some time now your customer service has gone so down hill. We have been loyal customers for over 30 years and can not believe your company has such low standards and not just in one location. We have gone to many different locations from Burlington to St. Catherines and same stories NO DONUTS at all one hour after opening opps sorry no we can not make your latte or candy cane hot chocolate no peppermint I can understand once or one location but on many different locations. One time in fall was told by girl oh pumpkin late I do not want to make. This is just not the way to run a business in this day and age your donuts are not made like years ago from scratch you just pop in oven how hard is that? My grandsons like vanilla dip nope do not have ok birthday cake timbits nope do not have ok blueberry muffin nope like 40 minutes after opening and you have nothing. Burlington Mall location your lucky when mall is open normal to even get donuts first hour. All the people I know are starting to go to starbucks pay more but get service or MacDonalds for muffin and coffee. We keep giving Tims another chance but same keeps happening . Feel free to cal me any time to continue this discussion. Sorry to have to vent but this has been going on way to long something needs to be done before you loose more business because of poor staff training or owners who just do not care anymore. Mrs. Jacobsen [protected]

Tim HortonsWashroom unavailable

My employment takes me all over the GTA. It's a service industry that requires that I and my colleagues attend Gas stations (mainly Esso) many with ‘Circle K' and Tim Horton outlets. A good number of these locations have closed their washrooms/toilets to the public stating that its' due to Covid-19 regulations or that they are simply out of order. Some of these locations have had their facilities closed since March/April 2020. There are some Tim Horton main restaurants' that have had their washrooms closed since the Pandemic was declared.

A few of my colleagues have health issues i.e.: recovered from bowel cancer and prostate problems. When one of them requires a toilet they usually mean "RIGHT NOW". One of the recommendations from the "health experts" is to wash your hands frequently. Well, you can't do that if the washrooms are closed.
        There's also no accommodation for those in wheelchairs and those with disabilities or mothers with infants.
        I have seen customers urinating at the side of buildings or bushes.

Some of these locations have blocked the washroom doors with cardboard boxes and I think this may be in violation of the Fire safety regulations.

I have phoned the head offices of both Imperial Oil and Tim Hortons to complain. In two incidents Imperial Oil called the stations and the washrooms were opened (months ago, not sure if they're still open).

When I called Tim Horton's I got the response that they didn't have a policy as most of the locations were independent Francizes.

I pointed out that your corporate name was above the door and maybe you should have a policy as this affects their customers many that have to travel and after having consumed their products require the use of the facilities including handwashing.

I was assured that the issue would be looked into, that was approximately one month ago and I have not seen any improvement.

Here is a partial list of some of the locations with closed washrooms. There are many more

1733 Eglinton Ave East, North York
        245 Dixon Rd., Toronto.
        Esso: 150 Dupont St., Toronto
        Esso: 1110 Bathurst St. Toronto
        Esso: 245 Church St. Toronto
        Esso 2611 Lawrence Ave. East Scarborough, ON

Jan 03, 2021

Tim Hortons — Service, offers / app

Tim Hortons needs to improve their app to actually be user friendly. The majority of the time when I activate...

Windsor
          Dec 30, 2020

Tim Hortons — Customer service and food (bagels)

On wednesday, december 30th 2020 around 1:45 pm, I went to the 345 speers rd gas station Tim Hortons and...

Oakville

Tim HortonsPoor Customer Service

I go to the drive thru at 207A Govorners Rd in Dundas every morning and it is such an uncomfortable feeling when they basically shove your coffee in your face and get upset if you take any time trying to put your money or bank card away, one lady shouted at me one day saying "the timer is going" all I was doing was putting my bank card away and coffees in the cup holder, alot of the staff are so rude and will rarely say thank you or have a nice day. I don't have one specific incident because there have been so many with wrong orders, orders made wrong, missing items, or quality not satisfactory. I know they want to make the line up go fast but they are trying so hard to get you through the drive thru so quickly that they are not trying just as hard to make your food a pleasant experience since half the time you have to bring it back.

Dec 18, 2020

Tim Hortons — Unsafe service

On December 18, 2020 at approximately 0730 I was at Tim Hortons drive thru located in Presque isle, Maine. I...

Dec 17, 2020

Tim Hortons — Employment

I work at a Tim Horton's here in Quebec, in a town called Saint Sauveur.. And I can truly say it ha...

Tim HortonsBreakfast Biscuit

I pass through the Tim Hortons at the corner of Colvin and Brighton Road in Tonawanda, NY, every weekday morning. I pass through at 6:30am. I have been asking for a breakfast Biscuit sandwich everyday for three weeks now and they are never available.
            I also have driven through other stores at the same time in the area and they have the biscuits ready.
            Is there some reason why this store can't have biscuits ready?

If they aren't available, take them off of the menu at this store.

Dec 15, 2020

Tim Hortons — French vanilla

Every weekday I stop at the same Tim Horton's (1875 Huron Church Rd, Windsor, ON N9C 2L6) to get an...

Windsor
              Dec 13, 2020

Tim Hortons — Cash handler

I went through drive thru Tim Hortons store #919298 Fort Gratiot MI. The person taking the money at the...

Tim HortonsSoup with worm

09/December/2020
              Cellphone: [protected]
              email: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Area: North Vancouver
              CP:

I found a worm in my broccoli cream soup. It was truly disgusting! wort experience with food ever.

I love Tim Horton's coffee and sweets, please improve your cleaning and food quality review. A refund/ gift card, at least would be nice from your side!

Soup with worm
              Soup with worm

Tim Hortons — Time to open up indoor dining

It is my hope all restaurants open, in support of Adam Skelly. If he's the only one brave enough to defy thi...

Tim Hortons — "managers" poor attitude and treatment of patrons

On September 27th, 2019 an incident took place (there were 5 of us) in an otherwise empty restaurant. An...

Tim Hortons — Service - wrong items - unethical behaviour

Went to TIM Hortons this morning. Asked for the red tumbler with an extra large early grey tea with 3 milk...

Brantford
                Dec 08, 2020

Tim Hortons — Hot cappuccino

I order often sometimes 5 to 6 times a week Large Hot capucino at Tim Hortons Most of the time it is good...

Laval
                Dec 04, 2020

Tim Hortons — Iced capp machine always down for cleaning, slow customer service in drive-thru and inside

I've been a long time customer at Tim Horton's for several years, and I am not happy with the...

Pembroke