Menu
Tim Hortons Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tim Hortons
reviews and complaints

www.timhortons.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 3014 Reviews

How responsive is Tim Hortons's customer service?

108 Resolved
2902 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Tim Hortons handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Tim Hortons and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tim Hortons has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Tim Hortons reviews and complaints 3014

Newest Tim Hortons reviews and complaints

M
3:25 pm EDT

Tim Hortons About my chicken sandwich

They are thief. I ordered a chicken sandwich. They gave me when i ate that it was not good. I went back to tim hortons. I just said my sandwich is not good its not hot and fresh. The window girl first open the sandwich with naked hands. As per i know which is not allowed to touch customer food. Secondly she said you already ate it so we can’t do anything. Then i paid the whole amout again. The window girl wear glasses and not much tall. Very unprofessional girl. I don’t know what they hire such people. She is from india.

Claimed loss: 5;35$

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Tim Hortons representatives only. If you are affiliated with Tim Hortons, please claim your business to access these details.

2:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tim Hortons I would like two rolls and give 150 points.

I went this morning to Tim Horton at3850 Dougall suite 20 Windsor on N9E 1X2,, store number100503. I bought two coffee and I had activated timbits 20in the box. I forgot to scan and told the staff SONIA I THINK.. I TOLD HER USUALLY EVERY TIME I GOT TO TIMS the cashier always remind the customer to scan and how come she didn’t remind me. She told me they were too busy and it is not her responsibility to tell her. When I arrived at 11:16 there was nobody behind me and the customer in the front had already been given her order. I tried to call but nobody answers the call. I paid by credit card. She wasn’t pleased that I told her that I would be informing the customer service. I activated the timbits for 150 points and of course missed on two cups of role of the rim. . Please response my e mail address [protected]@ gmail.com. Thank you.

Chandra

R
10:17 am EDT

Tim Hortons Food quality and store customer service

I have been trying to get ahold of someone regarding the food quality at the Newcastle store. I have been trying since Feb.15.2024. I was told because it was so long that it would be esculated higher but it has not.

I need information where I can esculate this issue please.

date: Feb.15.2024

location: 361 King Ave. East, Newcastle, Ontario

food quality: extremely poor, grill cheese had stale bread, cucumbers infused into the grill cheese, two completely different sizes of bread used

I have contact the Business Centre 12 times, contacted guest Services 2x and I am not getting any help.

Claimed loss: 25.00 plus

Desired outcome: reinbursed and compensated for taking a month to have any action on this issue.

Is Tim Hortons legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Tim Hortons as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Tim Hortons stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Tim Hortons should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Tim Hortons earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tim Hortons achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Tim Hortons. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Tim Hortons has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Timhortons.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Timhortons.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Timhortons.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tim Hortons, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Tim Hortons is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Tim Hortons website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Timhortons.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Tim Hortons has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 3010 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website associated with Tim Hortons sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Tim Hortons. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
10:58 am EST

Tim Hortons Coffee cups

I purchased 2 large double double dark roasted coffees this morning at 6:45 am Ontario time drove to work took one coffee with me and the other was put on my desk. Returned at 10:30 am to find coffee all over the place! Not happy as we’ve all seen how cheap Tim hortons has become! The same thing happened last week when I picked my coffee up the side caved in and coffee all over my lap a truck seat! I’m done with this outfit! A 56 year old man and have been drinking Tim’s for years !

View 0 more photos
9:44 am EST

Tim Hortons Yoghurt with berries and granola, and also cheese croissant

I got very poor service at the Tim Hortons Idlewild Drive in Saskatoon I ordered two yoghurts I did not even have a teaspoon of granola and maybe a teaspoon of berries I am not very happy. I go to this Tim Hortons a lot I had very bad service one of the gentleman that was serving me at the drive-through. I asked him where is the granola he said oh that’s all the granola they have to put in the container and which is crap because I was at the Tim Hortons and Albert yesterday and I got excellent service. I ordered a cheese croissant asked for it to be warmed up was not warmed up. I’m told them over five times to warm it up. The gentleman taking my order was trying to rush me, so I almost forgot all the things that I was going to order , I will no longer be going to Tim Hortons. I am going to try the one tomorrow morning on 33rd St. in Saskatoon. I hope you have an amazing day.

7:58 pm EST

Tim Hortons the cups

Hi, there have been multiple instances where my mom was had her cups fall apart by the seem. The seem of the cups start to leak and then coffee comes out everywhere. Today she had a cup basically burst open and spill all over her (The photos attached are from this instance. She has more photos, I just don't personally have them at the moment to share). She's left a cup in her car cupholder and when she came back the coffee had spilled all in her cupholder. This has been happening since august 2023 and has happen many times since. It would be nice if you had reliable cups for your coffees that wont spill out of the seem. Thank you

View 0 more photos
B
11:32 am EST

Tim Hortons Napanee Ontario management and code management

February 14 2024 my daughter witch was a valued employee in Cornwall Tim Hortons was bullied not only by a coworker but management and co-management of the downtown Nappanee Tim Hortons she was made to come in sick to her stomach and then when she put her two weeks notice in she was written up again and physically removed from the store something needs to be changed.

A
8:29 pm EST

Tim Hortons Beverage

Hii.. I just ordered an iced coffee with a flavor shot and it wasn't able to taste vanilla in that or any sweetener. When I asked them to that it's not tasting like vanilla they said flavor shot comes with one pump only and it was a large iced coffee. Why I would be paying.53$ for just a single flavor shot. And the way of talking their employee was very rude, they denied to replace that one with a new and say if you want it then take otherwise they will throw it.

Claimed loss: they didn't refund at all

Desired outcome: I want that staff member to be fired.

S
5:37 pm EST

Tim Hortons New advertised retro donut walnut crunch

I am totally disappointed, as you are currently advertising the new retro donuts, and I always loved the walnut crunch, and 2 times now, I have walked to my local tim hortons to buy one, and they have none. What's up with that?

The location that I visit is in the glenwoods plaza in keswick, |on on the queensway s.

I can't remember the exact date of the other visit, but it was about one week prior to feb. 3, 2024 at around 6:30pm, and today, feb. 3, 2024 at around 4pm.

You know, it would be acceptable if it was not an advertised donut, but if it is, you should never run out. That's my opinion.

Both times, I did not buy anything else, so not good for tim hortons.

You can contact me at [protected], and my address is 217 glenwoods avenue, keswick, on l4p 2w6. My email is [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Sherry l. Hutson

Desired outcome: Phone call or email

2:35 pm EST

Tim Hortons Not completing/verifying delivery order

I once again ordered from your Brantford Ont. Dalhousie site and they short shipped my order again. I did not receive my muffins (two blueberry and one raisinbran) also my two blueberry fritters were missing.

This was not the first time it was mismanaged and it is getting expensive and not sure if a way of increasing the store’s bottom line.

You should implement a policy by were one member fills the order and another verifies it.

Claimed loss: $12.65 +

Desired outcome: Implement new policy

T
9:43 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tim Hortons - Product and service

Went to Tim Hortons last night to get dinner for 5 of us. (9220 Main Street Clerence NY 14031). On Tuesday January 30,2024. Place was dead! Thought this is Great news for me! Tried to order 6 breakfast sandwiches, did not know they stop making them at 3:00 pm (it's now 4:50 pm) So punted, went to order wraps and was immediately told "NO WRAPS of any kind...

S
3:02 pm EST

Tim Hortons Customer service

Customer Service I was the Tim Hortons by my house on oxford street east and third street in london ontario I ordered 2 large coffees and 12 donuts instead I was given 12 timbits I told the guy who took my order 12 donuts so a lady was walking out of the kitchen told I asked for 12 donuts she boxed the up and did not even ask what kind I wanted so I kinda lost my temper and got six extra still was not what I asked for so I would like to compensated for what I spent and did not get.

Desired outcome: would like the 12 donuts i asked for but nobody would listen or understand so i left.

10:08 am EST

Tim Hortons Coffee maker

We have had and just purchased one of your 10 cup coffee makers. We like it very much. I have a safety concern. The “on/off” switches have a blue led indicating light to indicate on or off. The blue light blends in with the black switches and have been forgotten “on” numerous times. Our last one had a bright orange switch which would catch your eye.

Desired outcome: Please consider revising the colour of the “on/off” indicating light.

L
9:31 am EST

Tim Hortons Large tin of coffee tastes like salt

We purchased a large tin of Tim hortons coffee at our local superstore and it tastes like salt! At first it was fine, then we would make some and it would be entirely salt tasting. We thought it was our water because at first the coffee grinds were fine, but drinking the water out of the tap had no salt taste ever, our kettle was fine cause when we made tea it was fine. It happened numerous times with this coffee that we ended up throwing out the tin while half full

Claimed loss: Unsure what we paid, we do not normally buy Tim hortons brands but it was on sale. We think it was on sale for 19.00

Desired outcome: Reimbursement

E
2:58 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tim Hortons - Employees harassment

Hello, I work at Tim Hortons on 423 Cumberland St, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 0B5. Last week (December 7th 2023) I had the flu, so I contacted the assistant manager (Tharun Kumar) the day before to give him as much notice as possible. I then gave him a possible replacement option to help make it easier for him. The next day I was told that the replacement...

G
7:59 pm EST

Tim Hortons Server named sukhraj as said on her name tag

Sukhraj is RUDE . She doesnt not understand customer service. All i asked for was a cup of water and i told her she can charge as all the other tim hortons in the country does. I did buy a small cup of decaf coffee too. All i needed was some water. Even the tims on the same terminal did that an hour earlier for me.

She was extremely rude and told me i have to buy the bottle. Horrible Horrible way of dealing with customers . Have some human decency for GOD’s sake. I mean That def is not a Tim horton’s Brand policy they would refuse customers cup of water when customer is more than willing to pay for that.

This is not the Tim Hortons I grew up with. Thats the brand that is pure canadian at heart and we are the people who are known for their kindness. Come on Tim Hortons please dont drown the brand any further.

anyways This really nice guy at the food spot just opposite the Tim hortons was kind enough to help me with a cup of water.

K
12:34 pm EST

Tim Hortons Bagel with cream cheese and extra bacon

I ordered a larger white got chocolate with a shot of expresso which was perfect but when I got home and opened my bagel which should have been a 4 cheese bagel with cream cheese and extra bacon there was no cream cheese on the bagel which was disappointing because it was dry between the bagel and bacon alone. It was December 6th 2023 around 12 -12:15 and they didn't ask if I wanted a receipt or give it to me. It was the tim hortons at dorval circle.

Claimed loss: No cream cheese on bagel like I ordered

Desired outcome: Refund or coupon for the next time would be great considering I payed for the cream cheese and did not receive it

5:28 pm EST

Tim Hortons Service

Tim Hortons Kenora both are filthy and terrible service. On Nov 10th I entered the Tim Hortons wearing my service medals as there was a remembrance day service. When I was in line an employee on break cut in front of me and ordered to which the lady at the till laughed and took his order. Additionally not one employee wear a poppies at both locations. For a company that claims to represent Canadian values these two locations do not. Always filthy, terrible service and very rude employees.

9:44 pm EST

Tim Hortons Customer service

I was in line waiting to be served. After the previous gentleman has ordered, the lady who was at the counter left her station to go prep food and she never came back nor did she ask me if I am ready.

Even though I was still looking at the attractive donuts that you have, I was ready to order. Then a guy from behind me just went up to another counter where these two ladies were talking and he asked if he can ordered and she said yes.

It was clear they were not working or caring for the customer and totally ignored me! This was my 2nd experience in Tim Hortons and at YVR departure.

I will not return again. Such horrible service and she even argued with me and gaslight saying her colleague asked if I was ready when NOBODY DID.

This happened on 27 Nov, 6:30pm.

J
1:03 pm EST

Tim Hortons Employees

Went to 1474 Seneca st Tim Hortons at 12:15pm to get another coffee because the one I ordered didn’t taste like vanilla at all. They accused me drinking it when they poured it out when I took legit had one sip. Then the young dark skinned kid who was the only one cussin and yelling tried to run out the store and fight me because of asking for a new coffee. If he hates his job he should quit. When I got into my car he said he would f*** my girl when he got off of work. I don’t know how the heck this company is okay with any of that, manager laughed and let it happen. I will never return.

Tim Hortons In-depth Review

Location and Accessibility: Tim Hortons is conveniently located in various areas, making it easily accessible for customers. The establishment also ensures accessibility for customers with disabilities.

Menu Variety and Quality: Tim Hortons offers an extensive menu with options for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Their freshly brewed coffee and specialty beverages are a highlight. The use of quality ingredients and careful food preparation ensures a satisfying dining experience.

Pricing and Value for Money: Tim Hortons offers competitive pricing compared to similar establishments. Customers can expect value for money with generous portion sizes.

Customer Service: The staff at Tim Hortons is friendly and attentive. They efficiently take and deliver orders, ensuring a smooth and pleasant experience for customers. In case of any concerns, they promptly resolve them.

Cleanliness and Ambiance: Tim Hortons maintains a clean and well-maintained dining area. The seating arrangements are comfortable, creating a pleasant atmosphere for dining in.

Speed of Service: Tim Hortons provides quick service for both drive-thru and in-store orders. Even during peak hours, customers experience minimal waiting time.

Loyalty Program and Special Offers: Tim Hortons offers a rewards program for frequent customers, allowing them to earn rewards for their loyalty. Additionally, they regularly provide promotions and discounts to enhance the value for customers.

Online Ordering and Delivery: Tim Hortons has a user-friendly website for online ordering, making it convenient for customers to place their orders. Their delivery service is timely and ensures accurate order fulfillment.

Community Involvement and Sustainability: Tim Hortons actively participates in local community events, showcasing their commitment to the community. They also prioritize sustainable practices and environmental initiatives.

Overall Experience: Customers are generally satisfied with their dining experience at Tim Hortons. The consistency in food quality and service contributes to a positive overall experience. Many customers are willing to recommend Tim Hortons to others.

How to file a complaint about Tim Hortons?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the required information in the sign-up form.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button, which you can find at the top right corner of the website, and click on it to begin the process.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Tim Hortons. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Order at Tim Hortons Downtown Location" or "Poor Customer Service at Tim Hortons on Elm Street".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The specific location or service that caused the issue.
  • The date and time of the incident.
  • A clear description of what happened.
  • Any communication you've had with Tim Hortons staff, including names or descriptions of the individuals involved, if possible.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue, including any contact with customer service.
  • The company's response or lack thereof.
  • How the issue has personally affected you, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or health concerns.
Remember to keep the description factual and to the point, avoiding unnecessary emotions or opinions.

5. Attaching supporting documents: If you have any receipts, photos, emails, or other documents that can support your complaint, attach them using the provided upload feature. Do not include sensitive personal information such as credit card numbers or personal identification numbers.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial loss you have incurred due to the issue with Tim Hortons. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what you would consider a satisfactory resolution to your complaint, whether it's a refund, an apology, or another form of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Before submitting your complaint, review it carefully. Check for clarity, accuracy, and ensure that all the information provided is complete and correct. This will help others understand your situation and support your case.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to send your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com. Ensure that you receive a confirmation that your complaint has been filed.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from other users or even a response from Tim Hortons addressing your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Tim Hortons customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Tim Hortons?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tim Hortons Customer Service. Initial Tim Hortons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tim Hortons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tim Hortons. Discuss the issues you have had with Tim Hortons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.