Tim Hortons - Lasallenot happy with my last visit

J Review updated:

As i'm a regular customer at tim hortons everyday. I'm not happy with my last visit at the store on malden road in lasalle. Wednesday jan 30th at 2:45 I was on my way to work and stopped for a large coffee and a couple of donuts. When I got to the window I had asked the girl (blond hair no name tag) if I could please have the donuts in two separate bags and she said no problem, as she took my money she told the other girl (name tag said britt) that I needed the donuts in two bag and britts remark was oh my god your kinding me two bags! The blond hair girl knew that I had heard what was said so as she handed me my coffee and donuts she apologized to me for the wait. I really don't know how long your going to have customers when get treated like that. I felt like I need to pay for the second bag of even explain why I need two bags. I have now enjoyed my coffee at the other tim hortons in the area. I really hope you can fix this problem as you already have lost one good costumer.

• chrismur77's Response · Sep 24, 2019

I have gone 3 days in a row to get a black tea and have gotten a black coffee each time, very frustrating.

• ToddN's Response · Sep 26, 2019

If I can't get basic customer service then next time I will cancel the order, get my money back and go to one of the competitors until Tim Hortons learns what customer service really is. It's really not complicated.

• reay ellerton's Response · Jan 09, 2020

very rude

Tim Hortons - Iced cap
    Scarborough (Toronto)
    Canada

Service of employees is very poor
    They forget even what we ordered and sometimes even they passed our order to someone else
    Mostly we have to tell them again what we are waiting
    Today we ordered iced cap which was not even cool

• B
      Aug 14, 2018
    Tim Hortons - A Tim Horton worker named ali Hamadie insulted me by calling me black
    Dearborn
    Michigan
    timhortons.com

A Tim hortons employee named ali hamadie called me black

Tim Hortons - Coffee
    Hamburg
    New York

This is not the first time u have had this issue. And not the first time my order has been wrong either. I get it, they get busy and most of the time they are under staffed. But this? Half the time these things don't get noticed until your already at work so you have to live with no coffee. I am literally drinking coffee grounds here.

Aug 14, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Not feeling well after eating at one of your location in Grande Prairie AB
    Grande Prairie
    Canada

I've eaten many times at this location and have felt not well, I think you guys should really check into this. At the time I was working for a security company, All Peace Protection

10206 100 St, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3K1

Timhortons - AC in your AC in food court
    Yas Iland
    United Arab Emirates

Food court in Adnoc 688 has so much problem in there Air conditioning. So many times complaint to supervisor but no solutions.

Tim Hortons - Donuts
    Brantford
    Canada

This is not okay. Why am I paying for something that looks like this? The product is eaten right away, does not sit in the bag very long. This is basically almost every donut I pay for now. This needs to be addressed!

Tim Hortons - Montée Lavigne, Québec, Tim Hortons
    Canada

I was there twice in 3 days. the service was extremely slow. They were out of timbits and donuts one day and even toilet paper today. The place is poorly designed as thelineup for service blocks the entrance door. And the place is filthy.

Tim Hortons - Service window

I place an order 12th and 13th of July 2018. The same service person took my order thru the drive -in .bplace an order for a coffee and donut by the time I got to the window the person said they could not give me my request.i left Tim Hortons unsatisifed twice. As, a result I experienced a bad day at work.

Tim Hortons - Horrible [censored] service
    Rocky mountain house
    Canada

Was very rude to customers and workers {manager} couldn't cook food without burning it tried 3 times only 8 seats because half of the restaurant was blocked off and just over all absolute [censored]

Tim Hortons - Ice cap prices are way high

Hi!

We live in Toronto, Canada.

1) Why only the Tim hortons only sale Ice cap?

2) The prices of Ice cap in Tim hortons are way way high ( Most of Kids every day wants and want at least one ice cap and i think the prices of Ice cap is way way high???)
    Thanks

Tim Hortons - Coffee
    Calgary
    Canada

I am regular customer of the store I am complaining about. This store is close to my home and work place . I buy coffee almost everyday but unfortunately from last few times they are just giving me a cold coffee my be that one was sitting there from a while was not fresh. Really a bad experience.

Aug 16, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Your drive thru customer service rep
    Buffalo
    New York

Very unproffeasional disreapectful, seemed very aggravated and rude to customer i have been a daily and many years customer..your managager at location did nothing delaware location in buffalo closest to allen town..twrrible experience will have to consider taking my buisness elsewhere..such a shame

• T
      Aug 16, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Ice capps promotion
    Dartmouth
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I seen an ad posted by Tim's on facebook and when i clicked it took me directly to their page for a B1G1 free ice capp promotion. But once i got to the store they refused to honor it because they said "they thought it was a scam". Nether the less it should have been honoured because it was clearly posted by tim hortons itself.. very unhappy.

Tim Horton - Unable to reload my card and enter a new one
    Digby
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I have been trying for weeks now to have my card on auto reload, I never used to have this problem and travling in August, Would sure love to have this straightened out, Have never had this problem before

• T
    Tim Hortons - Service

I love my tim hortons but this is becoming rediculace . In the last several months I have received no less then 5 wrong drinks. I order hot chi tea dd and get coffee and tea mixed I complain and I get iam sorry I don't want to boycott timmmy hoes but it's going to happen Gowanda ny is never getting my business agian

Tim Hortons - Bagel
    Paradise, Nl
    Canada

I ordered a 4 cheese bagel with butter this morning with my coffee and returned home only to find something resembling charcoal in the bag. Really upsetting as I drove 10 minutes each way to get this and now I still have to make breakfast despite paying for this trash.

• B
      Aug 20, 2018
    Tim Hortons - i would like to know why your windows in your coffee shops all look like [censored] the cleaner you are usung isnt working for you
    Canada

cant even see out the windows call me at [protected] pleazse

• V
    Tim Hortons - Food
    Cornwall
    Canada

I asked for a toasted maple bagel, got home gave to my 6 year old and it was burnt to charcoal, I drive 20 min back into the location and asked the manager what she thought of the bagel. I hope she deals with the appropriate staff member properly

Tim Hortons - Untrained employees
    Canada

I work for canada post at 969 eastern ave. The tim hortons in the building has untrained employees who dont know to make basic ice coffee and the ice capp machine is never working. Also there is only one staff and by the time we get our oders our break is over.

• K
    Tim Hortons - Unedible food
    Surrey
    British Columbia
    Canada

I ordered a bagel double toasted as usual because normally it is barely toasted with one time. Today I was given a completely burnt bagel on inside and soggy on the other. Why would someone even give that out, common sense would be to remake it.

• E
    Tim Hortons - Drive thru hole in the ground
    Canada

This morning around 7.30 i went through the drive thru at islington and steeles location with my son in my Smart car as i drove through there was a big hole in the ground now my steering is crooked and my car is making noise.i tried contacting the manager but he is not in.
    [protected]@gmail.com

Tim Hortons in Stroud - Coffee and hash browns
    Stroud
    Canada

Please tell the staff to put sleeves or cups on my hot cup of coffee. It's very hot to handle the hot cup of coffee. Also sleeves with the hash browns very grease, no napkins in the bag

• O
    Tim Hortons - Iced Cappacino
    Gahanna Ohio

I ordered two iced cappacino from the drive through and when I started to drink out of them the taste and smell were not normal. The two iced Capps tasted like spoiled milk.

Tim Hortons - Manager
    Huber Heights
    Ohio
    timhortons.com

The amount of unprofessionalism of the manger was unbelievable! I was truely shocked! I personally think he was unfit for his job.

Tim Hortons - they try to keep my change
    south surrey bc canada
    Canada

I go to Tim horton every morning for the last 10 yrs. The site is at 24 ave King george hwy.south surrey b.c. the people that work there think that it is okay to keep my change unless i ask for it. This happens every day.why dont they raise there price by 5 cents so they can keep my nickel .

• Q
    Tim Hortons - Ice caps made with cream instead of milk
    Canada

We asked for our ice caps to be made with milk but they made them both with cream.

We asked them after if that is milk and I they said yes but it is cream in both.

This is the 2nd time this has happened.

I am allergic to cream.

Tim Hortons - Wrong order to many times
    Fergus
    Canada

This is Langlee, i am getting sick and tired og Tim's always messing up my order and i am getting to the point that i will stop going to Tim's. And i also found plastic in my soup that i had bought this has happened to me alot of times and it is getting to be really pathetic.

Tim Hortons - Hours
    Geneseo
    New York

The hours at the geneseo ny location says they are open until 10 pm although there has been several nights they close by 9:20 pm. I drive 20 minutes out of my way to the geneseo tim hortons and they are closed at least 40 minutes earlier than they should be.

• C
    Tim Hortons - Sign in front of business
    Dawson Creek
    British Columbia
    Canada

The Tim Hortons sign in front of business is inappropriate for young people and I am appalled that Tim Hortons would allow the sign!!! I find it offensive and I will boycott the restaurant because of this. I thought that this was a family restaurant but this sign does not represent family.

Aug 20, 2018
    Tim Hortons - When will Tim Hortons release vegan options?
    Woodbridge
    Canada

When will Tim Hortons release vegan options?

Aug 21, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Potato wedges and ice coffee
    Mississauga
    Canada

I ordered two potato wedges from westwood mall Tim Hortons (7195 goreway drive) and one of the cup was half filled with wedges. It contained hardly 5-6 pieces of wedges, and also i got ice coffee wich is not actually cold. It was on room temperature.

Aug 28, 2018
    Tim Hortons - New turkey bacon club
    Edmonton
    Canada

I was surprised at Edmonton Airport when I ordered the turkey bacon club. Really missed the honey mustard sauce! The new turkey is better meat but not better flavour and the sandwich was dry with no dressing. Boring.

• S
      Aug 28, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Chicken wrap
    Oakville
    Canada

Green tomatoes in my wrap, see photo

• V
      Aug 29, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Hot Chocolate
    Canada

This morning I received a hot chocolate with chunks in it. I'm sorry but it was actually disgusting. The colour was orange and was just not the enjoyable hot chocolate I am used to.

Aug 29, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Disrespect from the employees in the Jeddah Aljamah mall branch
    Saudi Arabia

I went to the branch today . He refused to give us the promotion paper and he asked us to look for it outsaid the store

• X

• C
    Tim Hortons - christmas ornaments
    Hamburg
    New York

Why are you not putting the new ornaments in our United States stores? I look forward to this every year. Not a happy Tim Horton's costumer right now. They are asking outrageous prices on eBay. I really hope that you can respond to this complaint.

Tim Hortons - coffee cups
    Niverville mb
    Canada

I was drinking my coffee yesterday Dec 3rd 2017 I had put my coffee down on my knee and as I went to lift it off my knee to drink it it had left a green circle spot on my pants

Tim Hortons kiosks at the Canadian Tire Center, Ottawa - poor quality of coffee
    KANATA, Ottawa, Ontario
    Canada

Tim Hortons is sponsoring the curling Roar of the Rings, yet all the coffee served in the arena kiosks are substandard and taste awful. You spend a lot of money to promote curling, but your reputation has gone down the drain. This evaluation was done by my husband who is a big time Tim Horton coffee fan and connoisseur.
    Maryanne R. [protected].

Sep 02, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Product and customer service
    Calgary
    timhortons.com

9 to 9:15 a.M. Aug 24 2018, went to this tim hortons, add: is 3525 26 ave se calgary, ab t2b3m9, the woman in the till was so rude, she said she couldnt hear me so i started shouting her my orders, got my order and my french vanilla taste like nothing but water with drop of milk on it. Now i am having a bad diarrhea, who knows what she put on it.