Tim Hortons - Lasallenot happy with my last visit

J

As i'm a regular customer at tim hortons everyday. I'm not happy with my last visit at the store on malden road in lasalle. Wednesday jan 30th at 2:45 I was on my way to work and stopped for a large coffee and a couple of donuts. When I got to the window I had asked the girl (blond hair no name tag) if I could please have the donuts in two separate bags and she said no problem, as she took my money she told the other girl (name tag said britt) that I needed the donuts in two bag and britts remark was oh my god your kinding me two bags! The blond hair girl knew that I had heard what was said so as she handed me my coffee and donuts she apologized to me for the wait. I really don't know how long your going to have customers when get treated like that. I felt like I need to pay for the second bag of even explain why I need two bags. I have now enjoyed my coffee at the other tim hortons in the area. I really hope you can fix this problem as you already have lost one good costumer.

• Updated by chrismur77 · Sep 24, 2019

I have gone 3 days in a row to get a black tea and have gotten a black coffee each time, very frustrating.

• Updated by ToddN · Sep 26, 2019

If I can't get basic customer service then next time I will cancel the order, get my money back and go to one of the competitors until Tim Hortons learns what customer service really is. It's really not complicated.

• Updated by reay ellerton · Jan 09, 2020

very rude

• Updated by Alan Camacho · Feb 28, 2020

I will not be back to this timmies they have lost my buisness

• Kt
    K.T.27 Mar 15, 2020

The staff at the drive thru window gave me my coffee doubled cupped. When I drove away and took a drink of my coffee it was ice cold!!! WTF!!! This location has definitely went downhill after new owners/management! Always messing up my orders and finally today had enough of this B.S!!!

• Al
    Alan Camacho Mar 07, 2020

Stopped by this timmies and the lady serving debra was very rude about everything the fact i had 2 seperate orders the fact i wanted to use my rewards card she is a piss poor additude employee didnt even pit the lid on and i have a brand new truck and it was everywhere very bad customer serice at this loction not happy

• Ha
    Harvey Musselman Mar 07, 2020

I have a problem with theTim Hortons app. I downloaded the app to my iPhone. I put my email address in and it says I already have a email. So when I go to sign in. my email doesn't exist. I need help please. My name is Harvey Musselman and my email address is [email protected] Thanks.

• Ar
    Arberesha Salihu Mar 04, 2020

I ordered a medium coffee in drive thru and she gave me a small by mistake. So, I come inside apologetic about it and i asked her to make me a medium she gave me the dirtiest look and embarrassed me in front of other people. Very unprofessional service.

Charlene Haddock Feb 10, 2020

Sincerely Charlene Haddock
    Greenwood B.C. Box 264
    V0H 1JO

Your Soup is awesome!! Keep it up!❤️💕👍

• Bl
    Bluesuzuki Feb 09, 2020

Possible to add the # of rewards from the app to the IOS wallet? I use Apple Pay and wallet at TIMs but never know how many rewards I have unless I go into the Tim Hortons app. Twice now Tim Horton locations has charged me through the drive through and I had a free coffee.

• Br
    Brandie Corallini Feb 06, 2020

People come too you for coffee and donuts. Seriously, is it that hard ? I've tried only 1 new thing I ever liked and you pull it even though it never was available because it sold out every day? Churro donuts??? Not smart business sense

• Ye
    YeetusYeetus Diabetus Feb 05, 2020

Almost all the time when I order a drink at Tim Hortons the workers end up giving me the wrong drink, I mainly only order Green Teas Double Double and sometimes I end up getting the wrong drinks that end up being either Steam Tea, or Coffee, and if I do finally recieve a green tea double double it sometimes has no sugar

• As
    Ashley95 Feb 01, 2020

Apparently your standard cinnamon buns are measured to come with the tiniest amount of icing? Like I get it there all supposed to be the same every time you buy but when I get different every time it's annoying plus I call to ask and they are rude but whatever both these tims have been going downhill fast

• St
    Steve20201988 Jan 18, 2020

Everytime I go in there as a repeat customer I always get yelled at and want to argue with me bout how many pumps when all the other tim hortons knows by chart and give me attitude. And there response was we were only trained to put 1 shot in a large coffee. I am tired of them making my coffee wrong and then still screw it up.

• Za
    Zainab.az Jan 15, 2020

Today after I had surgery went and got soup from one of tim hortons locations in Ottawa later I was eating it and half way through I found a bug in it I went to vomit...I was not expecting a bug as I always have the soup and from now on I will not be having it anymore that was very disgusting to see

• Re
    reay ellerton Jan 15, 2020

The personal are rude and do not speak my language and are not helpful whatsoever. Very poor workers with no manners.iwill not be returning at that Tim Hirtons. I suggest you get some new management and new employees who speak English. I am not the first person who has been in the same situation.I will never go back

• Me
    Mels81 Jan 12, 2020

My kids went into this Tim Hortons On Sunday with my sister and they were very upset with the language the employees were using.
    I'm sorry but I don't feel employees should be saying [censored], [censored], [censored]!!! My son who has autism has better behaviour then your employees.
    I'm very upset they had to deal with this

Very unsatisfied

Melanie Smits

• We
    Wendy Reid Jan 04, 2020

I bought Tim Horton's coffee pods last week and one of the pods exploded in my mug. I had coffee grinds all over my mug.
    I bought it at Value Mart.

• Ir
    Ironandy Jan 01, 2020

Zero customer service. No greeting at the drive through window. Just stood there with hand out. Paid for coffees and she handed me them without saying a word and closed the window. Name tag said Rosalie. Be nice to be actually Acknowledged when going through the drive through or when going inside.

• Sw
    Swwq Jan 01, 2020

I ordered honey dip Tim bits pack and was specific with my order but the lady at the counter was in too much rush and packed the wrong type.Pack was for my daughter which she opened when we were already on the road in car. Extremely disappointed with the service and my daughter kept crying. Had to bin the stuff:(
    I would like to apply for refund

• Nu
    Nunyabidness2020 Dec 25, 2019

No Straws? seriously? i am expected to sip it through a sippy cup like a 3 year old? cool money will go elsewhere!

• Na
    Nagat Souhouba Dec 25, 2019

I purchased 3 box of kcups 100 count in the box one of the box I opened and I found 8 kcups damaged I pitched the box for $39 I'm really upset this is my email and my address 10 Barclay Ct Dearborn Mi 48126 my name is Nagat Souhouba

• Ve
    Vera Matthews Dec 25, 2019

I have bought at least seven coffees and the Tims screen showed only 3 when I asked about it . That is blatantly wrong !

• Ba
    Barbara Wallace Dec 25, 2019

I have been to or have called 9 local Tim Hortons restaurants and have not found 1 gift card anywhere. I have to say at Christmas time to be unable to find a gift card at any location is ridiculous. And the excuses are just as bad. I live in the Hamburg Ny area and to be told to drive up too 40 minkes to get a card is unbelievable..

• Ju
    Julie Kowalski Dec 25, 2019

I purchased a bagel and coffee and when I was eating the bagel I chewed down on something. I spit it out and it was a 1" piece of plastic - similar to the seal on a milk bag.

• Da
    DarcyF Dec 14, 2019

Went in Tim Hortons on Saturday afternoon December 7th, Management was giving champagne/wine to employees and I'm sure some were underage. I don't know what kind of place Tim Hortons is running, but I assure you it's not okay to be having alcohol brought to work and given to employees.. Tim Hortons management in Hartland NB should be ashamed!!!

• Ji
    Jimmytee Dec 11, 2019

Since when is it acceptable to sell something other than Tim Hortons donuts in a Tim Hortons?

• Sh
    Shannon Buckle Dec 10, 2019

Hello,

I was just at Tim Hortons by my house and ordered a BLT sandwich on brown with extra Mayo. The sandwich came on the wrong type of bread with only one piece of bacon and one little piece of shredded lettuce. I am very disappointed in this location several times the coffee is watered down and the food is not up to Tim Horton standards.

• Bv
    [email protected] Dec 10, 2019

i purchased this cup and im very disappointed in how it wears out and looks aweful If you are going to sell cups i hope in the future you will try and make a cup that will keep its color we pay alot for these cups so i would appreciate a cup that lasts i love tims

brenda Velemirovich
    23 sylvan ave
    middle sackville ns b4e3b2

• Bi
    Bill Luce Dec 09, 2019

I go to this Tim Hortons Monday - Thursday around 5:30 am every day. Some times only Patty is there to service customers, managers are not around and I like a ham and cheese on Chibata it's never ready when I come through. Bakers can't get it together? This owner needs to pay more attention to his store and employees.

jaycee420 Nov 26, 2019

november 20th 12-1225
    ordered white candy cande hot chocolate recieved only white hot chocolate. extremely dissapointed .

• Sh
    Shadow 1 Nov 18, 2019

Hi Tim Hortons,

I was in your Brampton location ordering cofffee and was about to oder a Cherry Cheese Danish, but the ones that were displayed were not at all pleasing to look at, so I left the store with ordering anything. Please Tims, I like the cherry Danish but not looking like the attached photo.

• Bo
    Bonita Eckensweiler Nov 17, 2019

Excessive garbage and cigarette butts
    Noted on around building
    Very unsightly

Slow service

• Ky
    Kyle93 Nov 17, 2019

I was in today and witnessed a supervisor belittle a new employee, supervisors name is Komal, and it was around 5:15-5:30pm yelling and degrading an employee for making dark roast coffee I found it very upsetting, I also been in a few times and witness Komal disappear in the back with what seems to be here boyfriend and not help out front.

• Sc
    scott murray101 Nov 13, 2019

I would like to make a complaint against the manager - isnt there a phone number where i can actually talk to someone??

Scott Murray

• La
    Laleeta Baldeo Nov 12, 2019

I received the tea with sugar which I don't take.
    I called the location n they are telling me to come back for a replacement. That is totally unacceptable when the wrong order was given

• Zh
    zhou Peter Nov 11, 2019

I ordered a smoked sausage wrap combo the old lady took almost half hour to make the wrap which leads me miss my bus. There weren't much people ordering

• Yo
    Yogeshrathod Nov 10, 2019

The staff on the above location is very rude. She didnt change the price and product tag. When I asked about that she raised her voice. Told me it's not my business. Her name is Taran. Washroom also grouse and she was not ready to help. Very bad customer service.

• Pa
    Pauline Wong Nov 10, 2019

As you can see on my app - I have purchased numerous beverages with my app BUT the free does not INCREASE AND the amount purchased stays at 6.

Please advise!!

Pauline

[email protected]

• Ba
    Barb Leonard Nov 09, 2019

The store was disgusting.
    Actually filthy!
    We were out on a walking tour that met at old City Hall.
    It was a beautiful night and there was a lot of tourists.
    What a shame that the Tim Hortons across from City Hall was filthy. People actually associate Tim Hortons with Canadians and now the will associate filthy Tim Hortons with Canadians!

• Sc
    scott murray101 Nov 06, 2019

Holy moly
    That manager was the rudest and most unprofessional manager ive ever seen
    Just stopped in for a coffee before going out fishing and wow

Limited time at the moment but would like to share details at a later time

Scott Murray
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Am
    Amberrrrr Nov 06, 2019

There was absolutely no nutella in my donut sticks and i am VERY upset. possibly losing a customer.

• Ka
    Kayla Redl Nov 06, 2019

I ordered a medium tea and got a small coffee went back for them to fix it and I got a medium tea but no sugar in it not impressed

• Ka
    Kawtherqqq Nov 02, 2019

Bad service
    Embloyees lack of communication
    I stand for long time no body else is there and they told me system is not working !!!