Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews

Taco Bell2390 stop 11 rd indianapolis in 46227 drive through

Drove up to the drive through window, woman dressed in regular clothing, placed her arm out the facility window to take my debit card, there was a gap of 6-12 inches between her hand and mine, she did not attempt to reach further for my card, so i reached as far as i could to hand her my payment, then when she returned my card to me, once again she just extended her arm out the window not attempting to hand me the card, i then said to her "aren't you going to reach?" she said "reach out of the window?" i responded "yes whatever it takes" she said "no" and shut the window in my face, then when handing me the purchase she again just comfortably extended her arm outside the window without reaching the food to me, i had to over reach again to reach my purchase from her hand.
I called the store to submit a complaint and it turned out that she was the manager. This is very poor customer service!! and a manager with a poor servants attitude. She has no business being in customer service

Taco Belldrive through window order

May 15, 2019. Ordered 2 bean burritos and 2 double decker tacos. How hard is that? The drive-through screen was correct. I received 2 Frito burritos instead of the bean burritos. No one else was in line when I placed my order. I went back to the store and left my food at the drive-through window along with the $7.56 I'd paid.

The employees at this store are not happy to be there. And guess what, neither am I any more. No more Taco Bell. I've had enough.

5418 Kings Center Way, Mason, OH 45040

Taco Bellmessed up order

I went to taco bell. I ordered 3 soft taco supremes, pintos and cheese. 3 crunchy tacos with cheese and sour cream and an order of black beans and rice minus the black beans because my son likes the rice only. I asked for alot of hot sauce. They gave me all mild sauce not even 1 hot sauce. My sons crunchy tacos had tiny bit if cheese if ya want to call it that, no sour cream. I have not been to this taco bell in a long time because they always mess up. I saw on facebood that they were better now. No not at all. The date is may 14, 2019 here is the store details... Taco bell [protected] ecorse rd taylor mi 48180 phone number [protected] order # 360887. When I pulled up nobody was in the drive through. So they were not busy at the time at all. Also my son tried calling them but it just wrang and then he called back and it was busy. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Taco BellThe grand nac bf box

I just brought this box at the store number 028274 order number 262570 in bossier city, la and there is not even as much meat on it as it is on a single taco!!! If you are gonna give people a box of chips you need to take this off the menu!!
        I work hard nd when I get back to work this is what I find in the box, chippppssssssss!!! I dont have time to tke it back!!! I want a refund!!!
        My email is [protected]@yahoo.com $5.00 plus.47 tax= $5.47

Mailing address: 1155 ngi road
        Minden, la 71055

Taco Bellgeneral manager smelling like she been getting high

Went to tacobell to get me and my wife an kids something to eat and this manager with a blue shirt she never gave her name but she opens the window to the drive thru an a strong smell of weed hit me she looked toasted like she just got done smoking weed inside the building cause the smell was fresh I asked for corporate number she replied they dont have one cause they are franchise this is the 2nd time I seen her looking smelling like weed the first time I seen her coming from behind the dumpster I walked in behind her the smell was strong I reported her nothing happened so either I see something changes or im takin this matter to baynews 9 or something higher she is very rude I think she should be fired immediate

• Updated by Jack.hendo23 · May 14, 2019

The tacobell on hillsborough ave

Taco Bellcharged me the wrong amount of money

5/12/19 at 12:56:45pm in King City, CA

I ordered a Double Tostado with steak (Invoice 249858, store 026126) and used my credit card with a donation to total $3.00. When my tostado arrived there was no steak and I asked and the guy said ok, just a minute. Then he said that I owned more money for the steak. I said OK, and he said that will be $1.31, (Invoice 249859) I paid cash, so I paid at total of $4.31. I said that can't be right and the guy said the the double tostado with steak was $2. 63 plus .30 cent which would have been $2.93 plus tax.
            It is a small amount of money but to argue me when they made the mistake and charge the wrong amount of money---had me fuming!!! It ruined my meal!
            Just thought Taco Bell would want to know...

Taco Bellspeed

I have been sitting waiting for my food for 35min. There is absolutely 0 speed to their work. They Dilly dally and mess around. When I ask they just say "it's coming" which an attitude. I don't wait this long at Red Lobster where the food isn't sitting in a warmer. Location: 608 N Main St. Blacksburg, VA 24060. Order 257008. This isn't my first complaint about this place but they have hired a whole new staff. Nothing changed.

May 09, 2019

Taco Bell — the staff is unstable

When I arrived at this Taco Bell location, the dining room had just been mopped and there was no "wet floor"...

Taco Bellorder not complete

3595 south Durango ave. Las. Vegas nv
                Ordered large order from this location on 5/8/19 26 total items. Was told by young lady behind counter order was checked and complete. Should have known better but I trusted them to check order. Not only that but I went inside because the order was large and didn't want to inconvenience the drive up customers to make a long story short I got home checked the order and found all 6 crunchy tacos missing. I went back to the store and told the gentleman behind the counter the trouble and was told we will take care of this. I received my tacos without so much as a sorry or kiss my what or what ever. I've had minor trouble with this store in the past but I can guarantee that I will not have any trouble in the future. I can do without tacos from Taco Bell in the future

Taco Bellchicken tacos

So, against my better judgement, I had my asst pick up tacos for my office at Taco Bell today, 5-8-19. I don't care for beef so always order chicken.
                  These tacos were what I consider to be a chicken canned dog food, looks and smells the same as what I give my dogs. Actually their dog food looks more appetizing! This stuff in these tacos was a disgusting smear of soft,
                  pasty brownish goo...Yuck! I am used to the nice chicken tacos at Del Taco...They are actually pieces of chicken in a mild, tasty light sauce. Someone needs to go and eat these awful things at your restaurants, experience what they really are. I hope your stomach turns like mine did when you are hungry enough to actually eat the whole thing. Never again for me! Back to Del Taco with bells on!!! Liz Thompson, Las Vegas NV

May 08, 2019

Taco Bell — no gordita button or chalupa modification

To Whom It May Concern: Today I went to my local Taco Bell and was told they removed the Gordita button and...

Taco Bellcustomer service

At the beginning the customer service was good, but now they're extremely rude! They argue with customers & they NEVER get my order correct?They're all kids with attitudes They all need new training my goodness..The only reason I haven't stopped going is because it's the only Taco Bell in my City. If it's not them getting my order wrong it's the drive-through person giving me attitude. It's happened so many times and I let it slide but something has to be done now. This is crazy how they still have jobs? This has happened way too many times to not only me but my family .

May 06, 2019

Taco Bell — service

It takes anywhere from 30 - 45 mintues to get your food. It's ridiculous. It use to not be like this . My...

Taco Bellmeximelt

We stopped at a local Taco Bell and ordered the MEXI MELTS only to be told that you no longer make the Mexi Melt... Well we only visited Taco Bell to eat the Mexi Melts and Now you have lost a family of 5 because we will no longer being eating or visiting a Taco bell ever again... Very bad Sales people you have at Taco Bell... Dont really expect you to be open that long being that you take food away that people really enjoy.. I have read alot of comments online and this is not the only thing you have taken away... First fast food restaurant taken off of our list ...
                      James Bamberger Long Island New York

• Bu
                          buildere May 05, 2019

Kids think that just because they like a food everyone else feels the same way. So let me guess. You are 11, 12?

Taco Bellyoung employee parking his car in handicapped parking

Taco Bell 027812
                        801 S. Belt Line Rd
                        Irving TX 75060

5/4/19
                        2:22 PM
                        Cashier Carich H

Black Nissan Altima with Dealer tags parked in Handicapped parking place-no handicapped sticker or tags owned by an young able bodied male employee who work there and was working there that day.

Pointed it out to 2 employees including the young man (employee) that he could not park there -I had my 93 year old mother with me. He did not attempt to move it or comment. I told him shame on him-he was able bodied; complained to another female employee. He did not move the car or even make a comment. Shameful! Terrible! He should be fined.

Taco Bellfood made incorrectly and employees acting inappropriately

i ordered two spicy potato tacos and a crunch wrap. crunch wrap was okay, they burned it and the potatoes i substituted for meat but i was able to get over that because i understand it's stressful working with food. i then moved on the the tacos to realize they put the wrong sauce on both of them. instead of the usual spicy sauce i believe it was some taco sauce but i really have no idea. not to be dramatic but it tasted so horrible i couldn't finish my food. yes i realize people are human but to top it all off all of the workers inside were swearing over and over saying stuff like sh*t and f*ck which wasn't really necessary. i hate to be annoying and complain but i was already having a rough night so getting the wrong food just made it a lil worse. the date this occurred was may 5th and it was at the ofallon missouri location on highway k. thanks for taking your time to read this, i really appreciate it

Taco Belltaco bell app. customer service.. all around bad bad bad

So you seem to encourage your customers to use the app, so I did, it was unresponsive when applying the phone number it took several tries, works if you enter the phone number first and then add your name and email.

I finally get the app loaded and and placed my order, indicating that I wanted it at 7:30 pm after work, it is 5/4/19 5:21 pm when I place the order. Within about 20 seconds I receive a text, Thank you for your Taco Bell order! Get it at the pick up counter and track it. Your Taco Bell order will be in ready in less than 10 minutes. Come to the pickup counter to get it!

I call the store and say I don't want my order in 10 minutes I want it at 7:30 as I indicated on the app. I am told by the guy answering the phone who is speaking so fast you can barely understand him that my order is done and ready for pick-up. I say it has only been about 30 seconds, he says it has been two minutes it is on my screen. I here him in the back ground" don't make that order". I am not sure if my order will be ready at 7:30, but I do know my debit card has been charged $24.60. Worst mistake I have made in a while and I will tell the kiddos no more Taco Bell in our future.

Oh then I receive another text at 5:28, 7 minutes after placing my order and 6 minutes after I called and said I can not be there until 7:30 that my order is ready and can be picked up at the counter.

Resolution, app is unresponsive I found nowhere to check on the time I indicated or to change the time of pickup. I feel I am out $24.60 and not even sure if it worth me to try to get it at 7:30, what I will get? Order #908003. 702 S Meridian Puyallup WA 98371.

michael cady
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

May 03, 2019

Taco Bell — inaccute cashier

ON 5/3/2019 at 12:07:51am I purchased a 3 soft taco supreme meal=$7.57.I gave the cashier (ANNA) $20.00...

Taco Bellfood, and service

Was at the w. 86 store traders point Indpls. 05/02/2019
                              Did the online order. Went to pick up refused to give me my food at the window
                              When I went inside, food bag was sitting on counter. It wasn't my order, my mistake, I didn't look. Got home, nothing in the bag that I ordered, and food that was in it was ice cold. It all went in the trash. I tried calling back, but there is no number, just a fax number.
                              This ruined our dinner, I want my total refund of food! As you can see in photos it's terrible! Look at that taco, hardly anything inside, lettuce is awful! Nachos looked like someone shook them before they were put in the bag...but it's not my food I ordered and paid for. Online order, can't anyone read!
                              I expect a reply, this will be the second one!
                              Wiley Couch

8056 w. 88th. St.
                                  Indpls. In. 46278
                                  [email protected]
                                  [protected]

Hello hello, 4 th time I have complained on the same complaint. Don't you read these, don't you care how their running your stores?
                                  7:30 pm Thur. Evening !!! Food was awful, threw it all in the trash. It wasn't even my order, nothing in the bag was mine, and it had been sitting forever. Look like they had shook the bag after putting it in. Online order...pick up at window right? It's raining...Worker would not bring to the drive up window, told me I had to come inside. There's the bag on the counter, my fault for not checking, Your fault for hiring people that is so incompetent!! Have you ever heard of a manager?
                                  I expect a full refund and a call! I'm over spending my hard earned money at your fast food, and the food being total crap. Do something!

Taco Bellpublic service

There is way to much profanity, and lack of perfestionalisim at the Taco Bell in River Oaks. It took me 4 attempts to get a drink that I already ordered and all the employees could talk about is their personal lives and how one is a quote "hoe" They need to learn to respect the customers eating at their establishment. I know for a fact that because of this matter there have been people going in and out not wanting to endure this matter.