Taco Bellrude service

A

My experience at the taco Bell on 92ndst between cactus and shea was the worst I have ever had. When I walked in there the lady at the register was rude. She made no contact to say hi how can I help you, she just kinda stood there. I went ahead with my order and advised that I do not want any cheese on the chalupe that i ordered because my friend is allergic to cheese. I told her several times I didn't want cheese on there. I paid for it and she grap the cash from my hands as I was telling her I had change to give to her but she didn't wait and then when I did get the change, she grap that to and she had to count it out what the correct amount was because she hadn't typed it in which took her awhile to do. She didn't give me a # so I would know what # my food was and I never recieved a reciept. So i figured it would come in the bag. When I finally received my order to go, I checked to make sure everything was there and it was but when I got back to work, there was no reciept in the bag, and when my friend opened her chalupe there was cheese in it and because I was on my lunch hour there was no time for me to go back to work so she was not able to eat it, she just threw it away. The other tacos that were ordered were correct with the stuff on them however they did not tast right...there were a little to soggy on the bottom.

Amanda

I don't usually complain because I am in customer service for a prescription benefit service so I know how it feels to be yelled at, but this was just very poor service and I think that needs to be correct. I have in he past done the over the phone survey and I always rate it good but this was just horrible.

• Updated by Teresa Momon · Dec 10, 2017

Every time we go to taco Bell the food is sloppy and not very good...

• Updated by Harmony Snowbarger · Jun 13, 2018

Why would you come out with something remarkable and then just withdrawal them from everyone! We can't get them anywhere else. You guys have been evil. Give us nacho fries back. This has been pure evil. They couldnt be that hard to keep in stock. Its two ingredients!!!

• Updated by dAVE333D · Aug 02, 2018

Ya tried to just get a drink they heard it planned on not doing the work, left it til you asked, and then acting like oh we just saw it.[censored] i heard you discuss not doing my order its not a big store i orderd it while waiting in store. These [censored] care not for service and should be fired from manager on down and start over. It is sick this is every single time you try to order they even had one person who honestly did not belong in any job almost fighting with customers. Hiring friends and [censored]ing around with customers no way to tell taco bell about this

• Updated by Joseph Wehby · Aug 12, 2018

What if someone is allergic? You going to have kids getting it wrong every single time?

• Updated by Jimmy Perez · Sep 01, 2018

966 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130
    Bad experience @ this taco bell in Miami
    My first and last time coming to this taco bell am here at 9:00p.m and it was closed...
    Management is so poor here. They don't even let you use the bathroom in certain time. I love taco bell and their prices. But this is ridiculous

Please do better

• Updated by Ted1954 · Sep 22, 2018

NERVER again will I ever support your business.

• Updated by Xpnnso · Oct 04, 2018

Workers are not dressed to work

• Updated by Beverlykidd · Oct 05, 2018

I haven't received anything from the survey

• Updated by Service once · Feb 20, 2019

Rachel from Anderson mill lakelin e Austin Texas offers to suck my dic k for fifty doll a

• Updated by Honore Acosta · Apr 20, 2019

they are rounding off to the next dollar without tell customers.

• Updated by Suzanne Anich · May 17, 2019

See first mention.

• Updated by Mariat3532 · Oct 26, 2019

Ordered some tacos and they had beans inside instead of beef went back to tell them and they refused to fix the order I got Robbed. This is the last time I buy from taco bell I think it's time to eat healthier.

• Ei
    E I May 16, 2020

Taco Bell should be ashamed to pretend like they don't recognize the job loss crisis we're in. One second their site shows a price $5 dollars less than when you add it to your shopping cart. Have been a loyal customer for a long time but this is some serious nonsense

• Be
    Beth Johnson50323 Apr 18, 2020

Corporate never got back to me about my customer survey or asking why it was against Taco Bell policy as a customer for me to ask for them to separate the nacho chips from the toppings.

• My
    mybikeisred Feb 11, 2020

Put the double decker back on the menu for [censored]'s sake. You've already got all the ingredients at any given time in every store.
    And it would be awesome if you brought back volcano burritos. That was the best menu item ever.

James Cahill Feb 05, 2020

Within 2-3 weeks Naco Supreme from drive though shrunk to almost half size at same price. I don't want remedy just advising. This is how companies begin losing customers.

• Su
    Susana Elzey Feb 02, 2020

When I order a crunch wrap I expect ut to be crunchy and not soggy I'm not sure how they prepare it but I can't stand when I eat that and it's all soggy inside

• Ju
    Juan Fores Feb 01, 2020

Soggy food

• Tj
    Tj_aka_52 Jan 14, 2020

This Taco Bell closes at 12:00am.They put their food up before 11:00.the person that takes orders is rude. and the night crew is lazy.

• Bo
    Boomer 123 Jan 11, 2020

I have noticed that female employees are sent out at night to empty trash behind buildings. This is a safety issue. If an employee gets abducted or assaulted Taco Bell will be liable. You need to make it a policy that two people go out together to throw trash out especially at night. Just saying.

• Da
    Danielle41177 Nov 24, 2019

Order #906273
    I did my first online order via the drive thru and I did not receive 1 of my items - Chicken Burrito that I paid for. I wouldn't care if it was a dollar item, but this is one of the more expensive items that I ordered.

Samantha Scanlon Nov 18, 2019

There was hair cooked into my tortilla. I had already eaten a taco so I'm sure there was hair in that as well. None of the workers had hair nets on. It was disgusting and completely disappointing. I'm also bleach blonde so this definitely was not my hair.

• Do
    DonG32 Nov 17, 2019

They put 9 chips in a Nacho chip and cheese. Literally the bag is over half empty. This is not the first or second time this has happened and that is why I am now complaining.

Order [protected]/8/19 at 11:38:32 am)

• Ro
    RockinRob Nov 13, 2019

Food was cold and wasn't right. Didn't get sauce, but while we waited in line for 15 min the car in front pulled up and the young lady just handed them a bag of food and they drove out not paying. I noticed when they had to stop and let cars go by it was cars with young kids in it. This is the taco bell next to Wal-Mart.

Masia Limexant Nov 09, 2019

I want to make a complaint about my experience at Taco Bell today If anybody get this message you can please contact me on this number [protected] I went in today to place my order and they gave me the wrong order twice After a hard day at work today I was so angry I put the food in the trash This is my worst experience ever

• Co
    Corey282 Nov 03, 2019

How about you open your store at 6 am so people who work at 6 can get breakfast, we don't all work bankers hours like you do! A lot of people in this areas start work at 5 and 6am and don't want McDonalds, I would rather have Taco Bell breakfast. Thank you in advance for your attention to the matter.

• Me
    MeYunkia Gipson Nov 03, 2019

I ordered cheesy potatoes and they were old and I got charged for items I ordered on my chulapa and didn't receive it with my order this is the 2nd time I don't have money to waste

• Ta
    Taylor Neal Nov 02, 2019

Arrived at approximately 10/25/2019 at approximately 0210. Lights were off at the drive thru menu. Drove past and the women at the register yelled incoherently through the drive thru window. Reversed back to the drive thru window and the woman was counting money in the register and she stated "Bye" and turned her back to the window.

Mariat3532 Nov 02, 2019

I ordered tacos and they put beans inside instead of beef I went back to return it and complain and they denied me. Never going back to taco bell I think it'd time to rethink what I eat and buy healthier food.

• La
    Laura Hyland Oct 26, 2019

I ordered my food at 8:42 pm and got there at 9 pm, for an online order to pick up inside. When I got there the doors were locked. So I went to the drive thru and waited 35 mins in line for our food. That was now cold. I have had a few bad experiences at this taco bell.

• Mi
    Micahberger Oct 23, 2019

No meat in my chalupa, little meat in taco, employee acknowledged that food was made improperly. Replaced one of the items. I like Taco Bell food, but this meal was terrible.

• Jh
    JHuff Oct 21, 2019

I stopped at the Taco Bell and never received my order. I waited for 30 minutes and all of my coworkers received their food. I asked to speak with the manager who acted very rude and finally gave me a refund. She also took my receipt and walked away and laughed with her staff member. I am very upset about this matter.

• Pa
    Pat State Oct 19, 2019

I ordered a chicken quesadilla with a soft taco. I live 20 minutes away and when I get home I open my quesadilla and notice I only have chicken on half of my meal and at that there is only like 5 pieces of chicken on 2 slices. Not satisfied.

• Am
    Amy Trumbull Oct 19, 2019

Go to taco bell just south of Flint, MI. and at 6:30pm they are out of beef. This is a small store in a plaza in front of a meijer store.

• To
    tolotolo Oct 12, 2019

i ordered a party pack and 2 crunchy wraps when i got home and opened it up there was a few pieces of lettuce and tomatoes and very little meat init. the wrap was mostly flour tortilla, for almost 4.00 a piece i expected more of everything instead of what i got other than that everything else was good.

• Ta
    Tamera Rogers Oct 12, 2019

This is the only thing I order from your restaurant. Why is it no longer available?

• Em
    Employee help Oct 07, 2019

Young man in drive they with dreadlocks was threatening another employee saying he would get someone to beat her up which was very alarming. He told me his name was Alex and that I was going to call and inform his manager and he told me "I don't give a fck" I've never come across such disrespect and I am worried about the young girl

• Da
    DannoC Oct 07, 2019

Please bring back the XXL Grilled Stuffed Burritos. They are my favorite menu item and the favorite of my friends as well.

Dan

• Ki
    Kikiki Oct 07, 2019

Meat was cold shell was super hard and it was wrongly made they had an attitude and when they remade it it was even worse i got all that food and it was cold

• He
    Heidi Osborne Sep 28, 2019

I submitted an online order with our local taco bell. Paid for it. Received confirmation and drove up there to find them closed. Hours of operation on the web site and door say they open at 7am. I want my money back and obviously the web site updated since its not correct. Poor way of running a business!!

• We
    Well cuz Sep 24, 2019

Can y'all please send my daughter a new card it's supposed to have $5 on it I would really appreciate it and thank you

• Je
    Jeff Lindner Sep 21, 2019

Ordered a steak quesadilla. Got a bean. Not the biggest issue, but we paid for steak and got less than we oredered.

• Lu
    Lucretia Elliott Sep 18, 2019

My meat was not done, my cinnamon twist were undercooked and had no cinnamon. My diet Mountain Dew was regular so the only thing we consumed was the slushy. Too far from my home to bring back and it's during rush hour traffic. The girl told me I am too loud when discussing my order and got mad when I repeatedly told her I need sauce.

• Kw
    K. Wade903 Sep 11, 2019

I was eating the mexican pizza from Taco Bell and got choked on a piece of plastic. It got hung in my throat and I managed to get it back up. Im trying to get this resolved as soon as possible and would like to be contacted asap about this matter. I dont want this to go any further than it needs to.

• Cw
    [email protected] Sep 10, 2019

we will really appreciate if the nacho fries will stay on the menu and not be seasonal. them fries are so delicious and hot and fresh. please bring them back

• Ni
    Nic12 Sep 04, 2019

Waiting in the drive thru for at least 10 mins, then finding a half crumpled bag of cinnamon twists. Go in to have the problem fixed to meet an Absolutely ridiculous male manager on 8/29/19 at 8:40pm. He looked higher than a kite on some kind of drug and the restaurant was completely disgusting!

• Fy
    Fyayldt Aug 17, 2019

The Taco Bell in Mayfield, KY 42066 has had the Nacho Grande box on their sign for weeks. I went there last week and asked for this item and was told that is no longer available. A week later and it is still up on their main sign in front of the restaurant. If you are not selling it get it off the sign. Get a real manager.

• Vi
    Vincent Rogers Aug 17, 2019

I was told by a tacobell employee that I wasnt getting the job i interview for because i reminded Linsey of somebody she hated .. Thats descrimination and i am contacting my attorney in reguards to this matter ..My name is Vincent Rogers 111 and my daytime phone number is [protected].. My email is [email protected]

• Am
    Amarillo55 Jul 31, 2019

Should be called a rice burrito. About 5 or 6 fritos on 3 burritos. But there were more fritos than beef! Dont expect a lot for a dollar, but you should call them rice, fritos be-- burritos not sure you can prove there was beef!

• 25
    25155 Jul 27, 2019

More care should be taken checking orders. We ordered 2 orders of 3 Taco's supreme's (#6) We just got home and there are only 5. We live far enough away that it is not worth is to go back in this heat. We are in our 70's/80. Very disappointed this time. July 20, 2019

• Br
    Breezy Clorise Jul 24, 2019

I sat in the drive thru and as soon as I get to the menu they tell me that there closed and shut the screen off after I waited a good 5 min to be able to order I didn't think that it was right that I waited for them to tell me they were closed and the line was full like they couldn't have served one more customer

• Cu
    Curlew72 Jul 22, 2019

Girl at drive thru window is always very unfriendly and never offers sauce for food. Today she acted as if I were "retarded" when I asked for silverware. Very unprofessional.
    She could be who or what's keeping customers away.

Faith Krebs