ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:10:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco BellNo sauces and extremely rude associate

I ordered a taco party pack and 2 chicken quesadillas. I asked for a mix of sauces and on my receipt, it even lists multiple sauces, but when I got home, no sauces in either of the 2 bags. Spent $39.32 and got no sauces. It's happened before but damn, if I'm spending that much money, the Bell should be making sure to include everything. Also, the associate (Chassity - Taco Bell by the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville, FL) couldn't have been less interested in making sure my order went well. She was one of the rudest I've ever come across - and our only interaction was my order and me saying thank you as I got the bags. But she was curt as could be. I must have been taking her away from talking to the other associates. I've never written a complaint like this before, but dang Taco Bell... if she represents your service and products, I'm done with Taco Bell.

No sauces and extremely rude associate

Comment Guidelines