ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:7:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco BellSlow working standing there playing on their phones while they should be working!

I went to Taco Bell in Pendleton Indiana sit in the drive throw for 30 minutes, waiting for someone to take our order, finally someone took our order and we got to the window and they were in their playing on their phone never said anything to me then ask for 32.00 my order shout the window and turned his back to us and stood there another 15 playing on his phone, so when our order did come up never gave us any sauce that I ask for, turn his back to the window again seen his crack of his [censored] this is so uncalled for. Drove to a parking spot and was getting ready to eat and our order was wrong tried to go to the door to tell them and they wouldn't even look our way, all I wasted was my order but the just throw up their hand like go away! We with that being said you guys better get someone that can run a store or there won't be a Taco Bell over there I don't know how many cars drove away while I was there in line, it said that we couldn't even get what we order and no I was not going to wait in line for another 30 min to get my order! I will not be back at Taco Bell hit McDonald's up net time this is just stupid! Need to make sure your workers are working and not playing on their phones and not showing their butt! He was a tall dark haired boy and the girl was blonde!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • La
      Lacidawn Jun 17, 2021

Maybe stop eating there

Taco Bellchicken power bowl

Attached is copy of receipt & pictures. Ordered 2 power bowls at drive-thru. Got home, no chicken at all. Tried calling store, no answer, then sounded like fax machine. Tried calling back & got busy signal. Tried again later & reached Crystal. I said I would take 2 replacements. Went back to store with the remains of bowl & the dried glob of beans that were in the bowl. They gave me 2 more bowls, with chicken. Got home, no guacamole and about a teaspoon of beans. It was almost soupy too. Too much sauce. I decided I wasn't going to try a third time. I would at least like a refund of my money. I like Taco Bell & have had the Power Bowl many times at many stores & they were good. They just couldn't get it right at Pendleton. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines