American Mall Model Search Complaints & Reviews

American Mall Model Searchnot sure if it is a scam

I am not sure if amms is a scam..I entered my 7 yr old son, and we paid the 150 for photos, did the talent, and modeling show, we received our pics right after the shoot, and I must say they came out pretty well...we recived all the copy rights to the pics as well...My son is a good looking kid, bi-racial, with long curly hair, he went in there and delivered his line pretty well, then did a great job on the run way...last week we received an e-mail informing us he had won a modeling contract..the e-mail said we should receive our contract in about 7-10 days..it also included our contract #, and said we have 60 days to sign and return the contract...I know people are complaining about having to pay for photos, My son wants to be on television really bad, and we have been trying to get him into modeling for a few years now, and some places wanted thousands of dollare for pics, so I don't think 150 was too bad, the pics look really good, and I was able to make a portfolio from them...you have to spend money to make money, nothing in this life will be for free...I am not sure what is what, but I am waiting to receive the contract in the mail, then take it from there...I once heard beyonce's mom said in an interview how much money they spend trying to make her dreams come true, she said they had to down size from a house to an apartment and make other adjustment...but it all paid off...I will take my chances, and see what happens...I will try to keep you all informed as to what the outcome was...

• Jl
    j_luuv Mar 19, 2012

my daughter won a modeling contract in feb 2011 from amms and we paid 150.00 for the photos and in july we finally got them and as to date there has been no working done. i called the main office and wrote letters no return on nothing we need to team up and take this company on meail me [email protected]

• Ho
    hotrodgirl Sep 22, 2013

Yes this company is a very big scam
    So becareful and don't give them any
    Money

American Mall Model SearchAmerican Mall Model Search

American Mall Model Search may be a scam but not everyone wins. Yes everyone get through to the second round but u DONT have to pay all up front. I paid $20 and this guy that was in front of me already got a call from a high fashion place. So, people just shut up just because your not pretty or handsome enough or your child isn't gives you no right no criticize this Business.

American Mall Model SearchRIP OFF NOT SCAM

My experience was here in Arlington, Texas. I just did it for fun to see how and what it was all about. The lady I talked to (Jessica) said there are no fees to audtion but I knew I was going to pay something so I didnt bring my wallet just in case they sell me. I dont think its a scam but I do believe they are just trying to get money the best way possible. They want only new faces and people because most likely you want have a portfolio. I won the "first round" in competition but there was like 8 others that won and like 2 that didnt make it. Furthermore, American Mall Model search have been at the Parks Mall for weeks everyday at least twice a day and ALL these people are winning. What got me is that I didnt have the money for a photo shoot that day. I understand I need one and HAVE TO PAY FOR ONE BUT I could ONLY pay that day and nothing else. I told her (Trinie)when I come to the photo shoot I dont mind paying then but she said "do you really want to do this" and Im like "yeah". Well I want photos anyways so i didnt mind paying but she told me I couldnt go on if i didnt at least put something down today. Ha! If this wasnt for mostly your money and mostly love my talent and beauty they would let me come back to pay. Basically, this is just for money and the odds are veeerrryyy slim. For a company to have been here sooo long. WHY I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY OF THE MODELS OR ACTORS THEY CLAIM GOTTEN CONTRACTS. They were ONLY small jobs that they had. You'll have a better chance to keep entering into tv contest. If this is really your passion go for it and invest in yourself even if its by slim chance but dont let this be your only option.

American Mall Model Searchnot professional!

I received a call to audition. However, when I arrived no one was at the stage that the company had set up. I called and left a text message like it said and still I got no response. I was unsure about it in the first place after reading reviews online, but figured I would at least see if they would tell me I had to pay. Long story short, no one showed up and I stayed at the mall 4 hours later, and there was still no one there. I can't seem to understand how a company can give you a specific time for an interview and never show up; a bit odd. Not only that, but I was told to come at 7:15 in the morning, I could have stayed sleep.

American Mall Model SearchIdiots

Some people are big idiots when they complain about American Model Mall Search. First of all you only have to pay if you do not have a portfolio. Many of the interns assume that you do not have one so they fill it out for you. You do not have to pay if you have a portfolio and resume on hand. Since there are little kids auditioning who obviously do not have that, they use this fact to fund their operations and keep the business open. I took my little niece to this today and it is legitimate enough for me. She did not know it was an audition of some sort, but she still made the best of it. The people were friendly and even offered to help those who did not know how to do the cat walk. I believe this will be a good experience for her.

BringdownAMMS May 18, 2011

The problem is, on the little manual they hand you, it says you get free entry with every photo-shoot, and if you instead give them a portfolio, you'll have to pay entry for the talent competition. If they were really gonna give you an opportunity to act/model, they wouldn't make you pay for it.

Dear "bringdownAMMS"
    They would make you pay for it one way or another because otherwise how will they pay for it. If people come with there own stuff and aren't charged some sort of fee how would they stay in buisness for mmore shows.

Jet_jet Jul 01, 2011

To any people who disagree with AMMS.
    I participated in the competition and had a blast! Yes, it costs, but that's only to pay for necessities. And it's not even that much! They have payment plans and will try to work with you for your benefit. They even offered me an internship and I can honestly say that I have no regrets. They're in it for the actual benefit of others to seek out hidden talent, NOT to scam people or con them out of money. And besides, this is a competition. Do not walk up there expecting to be in a commercial the next day. They want to help but can only do that if they can work with you. Try to understand that they travel all over the place and deal with people every day. They know what they're doing. And like I said, this is a competition. Not an actual agency, so of course they can't pay for everything. They refer you to someone who will. It's a talent search so they need a little profit for more searches. There are strict rules and guide lines, which makes it hard for them to accept any kind of portfolio. They prefer to do their own so it's not complicated and everyone is happy. It's not a scam, and I even work with Ashley and Jameel. They are very kind and always ready to help people. Don't get offended and start up a lot of unwanted drama just because you don't like making a small sacrifice for your children's dreams.

• Bb
    bbychks Aug 09, 2011

I am just wondering for those of you who are complaining about paying money for a competition... How can you say its a scam? Do you have children that play sports? I do I have a daughter in gymnastic and cheer leading, along with a modeling agency. I have a Son who has played baseball since he was 3. When you get into different things you have to pay for competition. You pay to play baseball.. you have to pay extra for tournaments or you can't play in them. In Gymnastics you pay for that and when you get on a competitive team you have to pay for all the meets you go to plus travel time, and hotel stay. So that leaves me asking how this is any different from what i mentioned above. Those fees you pay for gymnastics meets and baseball tournaments Doesn't guarantee your child to be a pro baseball player or whatever sport it may be! If you are truly into your child or yourself being in the modeling industry and you don't make it all the way its about the experience because you need to show that on a resume. When your child tries out for a sport, a coach is looking for specifics.. can they pitch? Can they hit? or whatever sport you may try out for they are looking for specific things. This is the same with modeling. At some point it requires money. Stuff in every industry has to be funded somehow or there wouldn't be any sports, modeling, etc..

American Mall Model SearchGreatest Experience

This was the greatest experience for both my child and myself. A couple of months ago my child begged and begged for me to fill out the card with her information, so I did; thinking what is the harm. About 2 weeks later I had received a phone call from AMMS, the lady was asking about my childs experience/personality. After I had told her she was shy but breaking out of her shell the lady was about to tell me that it was not a fit for my child but then I had explaine d that this was all of my childs idea and not myself. The lady then said ok so she may be ready. That was on a tuesday and my childs try out was for thursday. We showed up and there was about 10 people, kids and adults. My child was not a top pick and actually Toby the photographer actually had a talk with us about how she is still a bit shy but that if I felt that she could then he would let her go on to the next round. I answered him that with a bit of practice she would be able to do it. I felt sorry thought because there was another child that did not make it not even with a second try out. So my childs photoshoot was for the following day; yes, I paid the $150. The auditions was for the next day Saturday. We showed up registered, received the photoshoot CD (42 pics total). I paid for the audition CD $25. My child did really well; especially on the cat walk. About a month later (I was getting a bit worried) I receive a phone call from AMMS and they indicate that my child has won the 1yr contract. About 4 days later I receive in the mail the contract packet and the audition CD. So for myself I did not see this as a scam because I have received everything I paid for. Also the pictures of my daughter are absolutely beautiful. Toby the photographer was instructing my child as in how to pose. I wanted to upload one of the pics but the size's range between 4.88 - 6.45MB and the max size is 2MB.

NanRod79 Apr 27, 2011

After reading a particular posting I have came to realize that the photographers name is not Toby but the correct name which I had forgotten is in fact Brody. Brody was great with my child and made the photoshoot fun and exciting.

• Ad
    a_d88 May 23, 2011

ok if this was not a scam for u.. can u maybe explain to me why they did not show up for my brothers photo shoot today? or why another lady had gotten rescheduled for the same thing and then got shut out again? That doesnt sound suspicious at all?

Jet_jet Jul 01, 2011

I participated in the competition and had a blast! Yes, it costs, but that's only to pay for necessities. And it's not even that much! They have payment plans and will try to work with you for your benefit. They even offered me an internship and I can honestly say that I have no regrets. They're in it for the actual benefit of others to seek out hidden talent, NOT to scam people or con them out of money. If there was any kind of mix up, I'm sure they didn't mean it and would try to fix it.

• Ne
    !Nessa! Jul 11, 2011

Iv entered the contest too and am researching to see if it really is a scam. so what i want to kno is how is the contract goin? i mean are they booking your child any jobs, and is she getting paid for them?

NanRod79 Jul 14, 2011

I missed the deadline due to working 50hrs a week. I was not able to mail out thecontract in time. My child here and there brings up aout when is she going to do modeling but I bring something else up. They do not book appointments for you they will notify you of any castings in your area or if you are willing to fly then they will fly your child and one parent with paid expenses. Atleast thisis what I read on the information of the contract. Once they notfy you of castings then you would go and sell yourself to get the job. In a way I'm glad I did not mail the contact because I work soooo much as it is already and its really hard to take time off.

• Le
    Let's be real Aug 08, 2011

I agree. I took both my daughters through the process. Yes, I did pay for their pictures, but the pictures came out GREAT and it was such a positive experience for them both. Plus I just got notified today that BOTH of my daughters were awarded one year contracts. I guess they each had the look the agency was looking for. My kids are 16 and 10.

• Nu
    Nuby17 Dec 23, 2011

@ Jet_jet
    They offered me an internship too and told me to show up the next day dressing business casual. I did, and everything they had me do was help them out at the fashion show they were having. This lady "the big boss" or Triny just had me running errands and getting them food. I didn't come back after the show was done because this is not what I expected.
    Did your internship job was better? Or maybe I should have stayed after the show for more instructions =/

• Ke
    KekiJay Jan 22, 2012

Well I Just Made It Through The First Round And Have My PhotoShoot Soon.! My Fashion Show Is On The 4th, Im Really Hoping This Is Not A Scam, I am 12 And Want To Know If I Should Proceed With Paying For My Pictures And Things.?

NanRod79 Jan 22, 2012

It seems that experiences have had different results. My experience was great. I paid for the pics and got great pictures. I believe you can split the fee. Tell them that you want to pay half now and then the other half when you pick up your picks because you want to make sure due to all these reviews. I'm sure they will comply.

American Mall Model SearchSUSPICIOUSNESS!!!!

I was called from AMMS after my daughter filled out a questionnaire in the mall. They called her a week later and told her to meet up at the mall for an "INTERVIEW" FOR MODELING AND ACTING at 3 pm on that following Saturday. They told me that it was a free audition and that I would not have to pay. We showed up and to our surprise their was a stage and we were told that my 11 year old had to walk down the catwalk and also recite a line from a small skit. My daughter was not told that at all over the phone when they spoke to me and her so we just simply went home as they lied to us. Now, figure we should have realized that something was wrong, but they ended up calling me 4 days later on Tuesday and they told us to meet up that following Friday at 6:45 pm with an interview with Nick that would be one on one, no catwalk and also no one else but Nick, my daughter and myself on that interview for acting for TV commercials. I asked them again if I have to pay or if its free of service and they said ABSOLUTELY OF NO CHARGE FOR AN INTERVIEW. We got excited and of course showed up and to my belief IT WAS THE SAME CRAP AGAIN, ANOTHER CATWALK TO BE DONE AND RECITE A LINE. Now i did ask for Nick and of course they said that he was in New Hampshire so right away I KNEW THIS WAS A WHOLE CROCK OF LIES!! If Nick was a professional agent he would have contacted me that day and told me that someone else was going to interview my daughter so I knew then this was not all real!!! We still stayed because my daughter was excited and was looking her best. She learned her lines in like 5 minutes, and she went up the catwalk, said her name, her age, and her line and did her walk and DID VERY WELL! At the end of the show, the judge OF COURSE CALLED ALL THE KIDS "AS THEY ALL WON" WHAT DO YOU KNOW!! How can all 6 kids in a show win! They called her name first up to the stage then the other kids and they took a fake pic of the whole group, with a LITTLE DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Now, it gets even better. They called us all to the back of the stage and they called all of the kids one by one and told them how great they were. They left my daughter for last, and then they TOLD HER HOW AMAZING SHE WAS AND HOW SHE HAD GREAT POTENTIAL AT 11 TO BE AN ACTRESS AND TO MAKE IT VERY FAR!! She was excited and then they told me to open the booklet and to go to the page with the head shots and the three prices. The cheapest was $150 and being that IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO DISCOVER YOU THEY DO NOT CHARGE YOU ANY MONEY UP FRONT, I KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT THIS WAS ALL NOT REAL, IT WAS A TOTAL TRUE SCAM! NOW, ALL OF THE PARENTS WENT TO THE LINE TO PAY, and I simply asked many questions and told the guy that I would come back and think about it and he told me to leave a deposit. I told him that I will just think about it and that I would get back to him, but I am not. I am not going to pay $150 for a company that is bogus and you know off the bat that its all fake, all they want is your money as they kept pushing it, BUT I WAS THE SMART PARENT THAT LEFT WITHOUT PAYING!!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE AMMS ###S!!

jessicanixon Mar 07, 2011

This is crazy, they say "no hassle returns" . I have had a cooperate refund before & now is the second time and still NOTHING since Jan 6, 2011!!!

getoverurself Jun 23, 2011

Pictures cost a lot of money they wouldn't just give them to you even if they did think your kid was amazing. Also if there were a bunch of names in the box why would you think you were the only one. Did you ask them if you could use your own modeling pictures instead of theirs? You do need headshots to be a model/actress. Maybe they were rude to you but it doesn't mean that their whole process was "bogus"

• Ta
    tanner rushing Mar 09, 2012

i was told that to rent the space in the mall and set up the catwalk and use electricity and everything in the mall costed them about 7, 000 dollars and that is where the money from your photoshoot goes to!! I have had a very good experience with AMMS they even took 50 dollars of of the 150 because my mom had two photo shoots to pay for..(me and my cousin) im working on my walk and monolouge now!! and the final round for me is tomorrow. KG (Kendrick Gordon) is a very good director and gave me very constructive critisizim on the day of my first audition!! I LOVE AMMS!!!

lisaflisa Jul 30, 2012

well first of all nothing is free my dear and as for the 150.00 for the photos i think that's a good price its not like there taking your picture and not giving you anything my daughter auditioned and was chosen to come back for the photo shoot mind you there were about 13 kids and about 6 got chosen so not everyone is chosen i think audition America helps kids build there self esteem and helps them to be bold and not to be shy so just that alone i think its so worth it...

• LinusOno1 Jul 30, 2012

Only the fizzyrose has the power to get rid of the dreadful peter brockman. The troll from hell.

• Vd
    vdanii Oct 13, 2012

if the company is so horrible and bad contact them confront them in person instead of posting on some website like this and being a ### about it. i mean really people 150 dollars for professional copyrighted photos not a bad deal, i paid more for my senior pictures people. i got called paid the money and was a bit skeptical but who wouldn't be. but its reasonable and no business would be able to operate a scam for 27 years and not get caught yeah it may be a rip off to some people but its not a scam.

• Tr
    trainingformytruth Jul 22, 2013

the person above called this company American Mall Model Search, Audition America...hahahahahaha...that is the name they changed it to because they had so many complaints and bad reviews on the internet...please know that many of these positive reviews are from people who work for the company...after all how many people call others "my dear"...this company American Mall Model Search now known as Audition America is a SCAM!!!...please do your research...a good website to check out is bizparentz.org...it is run by parents that have children in the business and is full of useful information including information about scams like this one run by "scouts"...

American Mall Model Search — Fradulent Services

I got scammed by this company too, along with two fo my friends and their kids. I filled out the form like...

American Mall Model SearchSCAM SCAM SCAM

I got involved with them just by filling out a little slip in the mall, I was just curious. I wasn't expecting much out of it. Well about a week later, I get a call asking me to audition for them the following day (I was still just curious and figured why not?) Well, I made it past the first round, and my "judges sheet" said to see the judge before leaving. So, I did and she asked me to intern for them. She said that they thought I was perfect for them (Im 5'9 & a size 2, whos been trying to make it in this industry for a long time.) Once I got picked, they then asked for at least 50 dollars on the spot for the credentials & copyrights to the pictures. Then they were asking for 3 payments of 50 dollars total...

So I asked the "judge" - So, if I go and bring you my headshot & a couple of other pictures in my portfolio, (I have a photographer friend that does an awesome job) I shouldn't have to pay you a dime? (When I asked what the money was for earlier, the pictures was the only answer) well...

Her response- No. You need OUR pictures in order to COMPETE. We need to see how you work in a photoshoot setting, and since you dont have much on your resume, the most we could do is let you pay in 20 dollar intervals. Getting your pictures done at the picture people isnt showing us that you have modeling potential.

So by then, i was really fired up & I asked another question- Well, I have been involved in LOTS of things like this (Barbazon, John Robert Powers) where I've gotten through, (along with everybody else who auditoned) and they said they really like me & such, but, in order to move on, you need to pay us. Ive put way to much money into just a maybe, or classes.

Her response- Well, were definetly not a scam, because were giving you the option to walk away. If we were scamming you, we would make you pay, plus this is ofr work, not for classes.

I mean, I give them credit, they have the speech down. But Im sorry, if a REAL modeling angency, (which they are not, they claim to be sort of a "middle man", who will send your stuff out to the real agencies) but, if a real modeling agency was as interested in me as AMMS said they were, they would NEVER just let me walk away. Also, I do understand that pictures cost money and your original headshot & bodyshots will probably cost you something, however, i dont think you should HAVE to get them taken with this company or pay nearly as much as 150 dollars to do it.

For a real agency, You would NEVER pay them to represent them. In the "real world" if you are good enough, they wouldnt even bother with the little kids and people they weren't interested in. Thats why you can tell that they are fake, because they put everyone through, no matter the age or anything. I feel bad for the people that actually gave them their money. SO what happens if you give them the $150, and dont even win the contest?! Well anyway, a real angency would also know if you really have what it takes, the agency gets paid when you get paid. Their goal is you get YOU hired, so that hopefully, they will get profit from it. These people are just a waste of your time & money.

Also, aside from the adults, all of the young people that worked for them, were very rude and not very helpful. Excpecially once I said I wasn't paying. So, from personal experience, if you really wanna make it and are serious about modeling, skip them, and contact the agencies yourself. You can do exactly what they "claim" to do. :)

• La
    LawLady Nov 24, 2010

The American Mall Model Search is the nations's largest scouting tour, producing models for fashion industry, and promoting talent to the film industry. Founded in 1982, AMMS has over 25 years of experience in discovering new young talent and launching new careers. The AMMS has placed models and actors in top jobs for Runway, Print work, TV and Film. Our winners have been placed with premier agencies like IMG, Ford, Elite, Model Productions, Trump Model Management, and Next Models. Since most new models have no resume' or portfolio, the AMMS provides new talent across the country with the following:

1- A photo shoot, digital portfolio, copyright to all photographs.

2- A fashion show, DVD of performance

3- Talent segment to demonstrate their talent, show off their look, and develop their portfolio, which is required in all castings.

The AMMS makes it abundantly clear that it does not guarantee success for any contestant. In fact, modeling agencies select models based on various criteria such as: whether the model is photogenic; whether he or she shows different emotions; do they have 'the look'?; and the modeling agency's need in the industry at that particular time. The AMMS does not expressly or impliedly indicate that a contestants' performance or participation in the AMMS with result in the award of a contract. In fact, The AMMS clearly states in its Contestant Orientation booklet that:

Only the top 25% of those auditioning in each age category will go on to sign contracts with national agencies. Win or lose, the contestant will get to keep the pictures from the photo shoot, along with the full copyright release to their photos. Anyone who is serious about pursing a modeling career would need everything that The AMMS is providing for a reasonable fee. The AMMS offers a service; contestants pay a fee for the service; the promised service is delivered.

The AMMS prides itself in its work product and the services that are provided. Our public relations and legal department have therefore issued the following statement to clarify any confusion that may arise. Although laws differ from state to state, generally speaking, "Fraud" is defined as follows:

Any act, expression, omission, or concealment calculated to deceive another to his or her disadvantage
    ;specifically : a misrepresentation or concealment with reference to some fact material to a transaction that is made with knowledge of its falsity or in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity and with the intent to deceive another and that is reasonably relied on by the other who is injured thereby

Fraud misrepresentation means:

an intentionally or sometimes negligently false representation made verbally, by conduct, or sometimes by nondisclosure or concealment and often for the purpose of deceiving, defrauding, or causing another to rely on it detrimentally

"Deceit" is defined as:

deliberate and misleading concealment, false declaration, or artifice

The AMMS does not participate in illegal activity of any sort. If a model contestant is unsuccessful in the search, the result of his or her performance should not be interpreted as an improper business practice on the part of the AMMS.

lil_diabliita Jan 06, 2011

I agree with you i mean why would you pay 150.00 just for a picture and your not even sure that your going to win the contest wtf.. i agree AMMS is a scam

• He
    herpington mcderp Jan 28, 2011

you do realize that AMMS is not a modeling agency...they are scouts FOR talent and modeling agencies...they are merely the middle man...in order for them to do their job they need to see if you qualify in certain areas...your not competing for a spot in a modeling agency, your competing for them to send your portfolio to multiple agencies...i intern for them and have no problem doing it, its easy work and i'm as nice as i can possibly be to anyone who has questions or concerns, we also put everyone through because only the people who actually want to pursue it and think they can make it through the talent show will pay and show off what they got, so just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean that AMMS is a scam, its just that we run differently i guess your just used to something different

• Xr
    xrebekahleighx Jan 31, 2011

"Win or lose, the contestant will get to keep the pictures from the photo shoot, along with the full copyright release to their photos. Anyone who is serious about pursing a modeling career would need everything that The AMMS is providing for a reasonable fee. The AMMS offers a service; contestants pay a fee for the service; the promised service is delivered. "
    ###. I gave you ###s $150 and I STILL haven't received my photos. When you tell people who have spent $150+ on a service and you don't give them what they have paid for, that's STEALING.

• Mi
    missing link Apr 02, 2011

It may be in the handbook but it doesn't happen. It's long been an understanding especially for managers that they and everyone else are expected to punch out for "breaks" even when the work load means you can't actually get something to eat. This makes it look like they aren't breaking the law. But the work doesn't stop especially during peak times without customer service complaints so usually associates actually just get a few minutes to grab a smoke or eat something. But managers just keep working off the clock and I know personally I have gone over 7 hours without a bathroom break, much less food. Thank God I don't smoke! In the past, an email was sent that put it in writing that this was being done and that person was discharged soon after. (Not for breaking policy but for putting it in writing, I'm sure) And now, with labor hours cut even further oftentimes only one person (manager) is on per shift working alone so there is now not even a pretense that a break is possible so no one is punching out. They just keep working trying to keep this company going and the customers as happy as possible during very impossible situations. If there is a class action suit, I will be the first to sign up for it and for other wrongful actions done by this company. But since this is another new owner, probably only the current labor issue will stick for now.

• Sk
    skisom Feb 06, 2018

Exactly! You fit under the definition of fraud and deceit. You have intentionally left out and/or misrepresented facts about what you do. "Auditions for the Fashion and Talent show here at the mall start this month!! Top models in the talent and fashion show will win a 1 year contract with a top agency or make it to our fashion board." "Win a 1 year contract" that you have to pay for? Or is that just for one person that you know has what it takes and you know will make you some money? The others you charge because you aren't sure if they will make you any money or not; or you know they won't, but you have already been paid, so, it doesn't matter. We hear of TV almost daily, "If you have to pay for something that you have WON, it's a scam." If you have to pay for it, you didn't win it.

American Mall Model Search — AMERICAN MALL MODEL SEARCH AKA MODEL PRODUCTIONS

~~~I HAVE WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY~~ THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST BIGGEST SCAMS STILL ABLE TO OPERATE. EVERYONE IN...

American Mall Model SearchNot a scam.

Well I think it's BS that so many people say it's a scam, Well if you wanna act or model you need to learn how to know not everything is real. But we're gonna have to go threw stuff like this. It's life. I don't feel like it's a scam. It's fun. If you thought you weren't gonna pay for anything. Well sucks to be you. Almost EVERYTHING makes you pay for something. I feel like a lot of people are pissed off they didn't make it and you had to pay for thee photoshoot. Okay, So if you wanna get a job with acting and or modeling you need photos they simply helped you. If you were gonna wanna pay like 1, 000 for a couple pictures be my guest. :) I haven't made it yet I'm waiting on thee results but if I don't make it. I'm not gonna come on here and blaaah about it. I'm gonna smile and know I can always try again.

• Ry
    Ryder-Die-4-Dicey Nov 12, 2010

Hey so i liked what you wrote. anyone that goes off saying EVERYONE who didnt get accepted thinks it's a scam is confused about the real reason people are concerned with the idea of a scam. What really caught my eye was that you said "I haven't made it yet I'm waiting on thee results.." does that mean that you did the runway and repeated your lines, then got chosen, paid to get your pictures taken and NOW you're waiting to be chosen??? how does it work? I have been scammed before with jobs and i always hear to run if they ask for your money. But it seems you were a little more open minded then i was and went thru with it. whether or not you make it, i kinda want to hear how you feel after the fact. If you get chosen i wanna hear what it looks like from there. I'm nervous to even take the first step but at least if you make it thru I'll at least know it wasnt a scam, whether or not i pursued it!

• Ry
    Ryder-Die-4-Dicey Nov 12, 2010

***that comment was in reguards to the AMMS post***

• Lu
    Luciani_na Feb 15, 2011

hey girl,
    i was in this compition in albuquerque. I just got a call last weekend saying that i won. So no it is not a scam and i feel bad for the people that didnt go through with it. Its not a waiste of time. i agree with you if you are serious about being a model you have to go through with it. I now have a one year modeling contract. im excited and im glad you wrote this cause all the other ones were getting me mad.

livismom Feb 16, 2011

i totally agree with you! i had my daughter try out and found them most helpful & willing to talk to me. I had her auditon at another place and they wanted me to pay over two thousand dollars to go to florida and have a chance for her to win cash & prizes. I also tried at John casablancas and they wanted a big down payment plus a monthly pmnt for classes. then i saw this @ the local mall, and took a chance. When they called me, i was excited and so was my daughter. we went for the auditon and there were alot of people (kids) trying out. we went in with the attitude that it was a fun thing to do, I actually paid the $150 for the photos and was very impressed with them. went on to the fashion show, had fun, the people from AMMS were very friendly and helpful. Especially Nick. I don't think if it was a scam he would have taken the time to take a pic with her for her scrapebook or even say hi to us in the mall when we were there just shopping. we loved the experience and would do it again! even my sister got treated nicely and her questions answered. because she missed the photo shoot, they even told her where they would be next so she could bring my niece there. scammers would have been like "oh well!" nothing we can do about it...

livismom Feb 16, 2011

p.s. even if we dont get it, we won't bad mouth the company!! and they never promised anything!! loved the experience!!

American Mall Model Search — Scam

The American Mall Model Search is a complete con artist. The employee that helped me out was not very...

American Mall Model Search — SCAM, UH NOT!

Okay stupid ###, THE AMERICAN MALL MODEL SEARCH IS NOT A SCAM! I interned for them so I know everything about...

American Mall Model Searchthe sickest of scams

I tried out for this sick joke, I made it and they sent me to the desk so I could purchase a photo package. My father told me to tell them that I already had my head shots and Modeling portfolio, so I did. The person (model director Ashely) turned from really welcoming to extremely sour and rude. She told me that unless if i bought the photos from the photo package then I couldnt advance to the next round. I walked away holding back tears of frustration and sadness as i realized they had taken my dream of becoming a model and gave me that hope that i desperately needed only to take it away from me and spit in my face... I recommend to anyone wanting to try out for this or know someone who is, have fun on the walk but when you make it to the next round dont be caught in the web of lies they have worked on so long to perfect. Be smart about it. Real agencies would sponsor you if you have potential, you shouldnt have to pay a dime for modeling or acting if it is a legitimate agency. And for those who have been tricked by these cowards, if you want to get your money back and get them behind bars for destroying yours or your childs or your friends hopes and dreams, ADD ME AS AN ASSOCIATE. I will send you a message and I would like to know what happened in your experience with them in as much detail as possible. I am determined to stop this from happening to anyone else.

• N8
    n8k Jan 12, 2011

They lady that i met to do my audition her name was ashley

• Ki
    kitjones Jan 15, 2011

My poor little girl was in the same boat. She is seven years old and we had an audition earlier tonight. She did really well and thought she was going to get to be in a commercial or catalog photo, but I'm not going to take her to the "next round" tomorrow. I started asking questions when they asked me for the $150. I asked if the $150 was for a portfolio and resume and that I could use MS Word myself to make her resume and I already had head shots. I got a complete runaround as they tried to convince me that their package was the only one accepted by their corporate office in Miami. I also hope other parents don't fall for this but I saw them there tonight handing over their credit cards. Very sad.

getoverurself Jun 23, 2011

It isn't fair for them to tell you you have to purchase their photos. That being said even if a company likes you and thinks you have potential won't give you anything for free, then they would only loose money constantly. If you have pictures already then look up other agencies and try auditioning for them

Jet_jet Jul 01, 2011

I participated in the competition and had a blast! Yes, it costs, but that's only to pay for necessities. And it's not even that much! They have payment plans and will try to work with you for your benefit. They even offered me an internship and I can honestly say that I have no regrets. They're in it for the actual benefit of others to seek out hidden talent, NOT to scam people or con them out of money. And besides, this is a competition. Do not walk up there expecting to be in a commercial the next day. They want to help but can only do that if they can work with you. Try to understand that they travel all over the place and deal with people every day. They know what they're doing. And like I said, this is a competition. The photo shoot is part of it so of course, you have to participate. There are strict rules and guide lines, which makes it hard for them to accept any kind of portfolio. They prefer to do their own so it's not complicated and everyone is happy. It's not a scam, and I even work with Ashley and Jameel. They are very kind and always ready to help people. Don't get offended and start up a lot of unwanted drama just because you don't like making a small sacrifice for your children's dreams.

American Mall Model SearchComplete load of CRAP

EXPERIENCE FROM AN INTERN!
I had fun with this at first. The first audition was fun. They said all these sweet things to me and told me how great I was, (eventually I was told that I don't even know how to walk in high heels.) Then They made me pay $150.00 for a photo shoot. FIRST, I ended up getting the wrong photos on My CD. I had to take them back to get the right ones. I looked at the pictures, and they turned out dreadful. I doubt these people are real photographers. I can take much better pictures of myself with my webcam! Another thing, pretty much EVERY contestant gets through to the photo shoot so that they can make more money off of it. I KNOW that almost everyone gets through, because I was offered an internship. I took it, thinking that it would be a great opportunity. I enjoyed it for the first couple of days, but I had to stand on high heels for 5 hours at a time, and it's amazing that I haven't had to have my feet amputated. All they want the interns to do is push more people into signing up for the model search so that they can MAKE MORE MONEY! The internship is basically free labor. They didn't even give us breaks. I doubt it will even go to this talent show. After you finish, if you win this "contract, " you will have to cough up another $1000 to fly out to Florida for some more bull ###.
Just don't bother with this at all. It was fun, but it is just another scam.
If you want to be a model, build a real portfolio, get a GOOD photographer, and go to real casting calls. If someone want's money after an audition, it is automatically a scam. Don't believe any of it. If they truly want you, then you won't have to pay them until THEY find work for you.

• Dh
    Dharma19 Dec 05, 2010

You write that people have to fly to FLA if they win a contract--that is not true. The company comes out to you and answers all of your questions and gives you sixty days to review the contract.
    Also, if you have a portfolio and have worked before, you don't need pics from them. It is open call so they will allow anyone to audition. However, only a small percentage in our state won contracts because they do not hand them out to everyone. They were very helpful both before and after the contest and did not twist my arm into buying anything. After I was given a contract, I also was not pushed to buy anything at all from them...the reality of the modeling business is that you need a portfolio. They sell a basic set to have you evaluated which they give you (copyright free--you own them) and then if you become a model they even tell you that you can print your cards anywhere you want. So, I had a very different experience than you. As far as the critical remarks go, they are critical of everyone--it is mean't to also give you constructive criticism so that you can improve. I am delighted with them and can't believe some of the things I have read. Maybe there are different people who act differently at this company, but the corporate office flew out to the state contract winners and everything was very low pressure--they have MORE than enough people who want to work for them. Again, if you have pics and have modeled before, you do not need them to be evaluated. The photos I received were great and professionally done. They also take the standard fee for any work you do and allow you to sign a non-exclusive contract, which is not easy to get these days. I had another agency want me to be exclusive to them, but they were in NYC and it was far from my home. This agency allows you to work for them and other places.

bryanpeace12 Feb 24, 2011

Are you sure you're not saying just because you didn't make it?

• Yr
    yruso stupid May 24, 2011

If you had any desire to be successful in show business, YOU would have enough integrity to give it your best!!!

chastity jeter Jun 29, 2011

my daughter went to a photo shoot in springfield mo and yes it did cost 150 dollars worth of head shots full body and they look good was it free no nothing in life is free these days you want something you got to go after it but we got the pic no as soon as i was promised but we got them within 2 weeks and yesturday she got a contarct offer scoring a 9 out of 10 with them getting 20% after she is paid no other money is mentioned they offer photo cards you can buy w your name to send out other people but your choice i dont believe you ever worked for this company as intern, or you would know these things i cant wait to see what future my daughter has in the modeling field because of amms way to go shayla daisy logan!

• In
    Intern Slim Aug 31, 2011

I am also an inern right now, and no, everyone does not make it through to the finals. I just came home from an internship, and we sent home about 10 people today. Our judge does not allow anyone to progress if she does not see potential in them. Also, no, the internship is not for pay, however, they offer you a free photshoot at the end of the internship, and you can also put the internship on your resume. It looks really good to see that you were interested enough in the industry to work for free, just to gain more knowledge. The fact of the matter is, you will pay for a portfolio if you want to model or act or anything, nothing in life s free. And my photographer is excellent, thank you.

• Rn
    rnof3 Nov 16, 2011

This company is a SCAM, no doubt! My daughter was called to be involved with their "fashion" show so we went. They then bring you to the side and want money for photos. I go to write a check and they tell me that I need to make it out to cash. Hmmmm that should have been a red flag there. I go to the "photo Shoot" right on time and there is nobody there to greet you or tell you what is going on. I then get this nasty call from a man named "Todd" upset cause I didn't wait around for these people cause they were stuck in traffic. They continued to call my cell phone all afternoon and harassed me. Very unprofessional!

American Mall Model SearchNEVER RECEIVED PHOTOS

I was in the mall with my 3 year old at the time AMMS was there with a big presentation. My child was intrigued with the whole thing and saw other children on stage. As a spur of the moment thing, we decided to go through the whole process of the event. They play into the minds of these kids and parents that there is a shot at fame. I never expected anything from this but an experience for my child to go on stage and take some photos. We "made" it to the finals miraculously and had to come back another day for that. The bottom line is, i paid $150.00 for a half ### photo shoot with a 16 year old kid taking pictures of my kid in front of a white sheet! Never the less, Dawn Rees, some flake that runs this crap, still to this day has not sent me the photos. I have several emails from her saying there was a computer error and she had to find them. Now, she told me she sent them twice to my email, nothing has been sent. Also, they were supposed to send hard copies which i filled out a return envelope for. She denies that they send hard copies. This is a waste of time and money. Take $150 and take your child somewhere nice and have fun instead of paying these ### artists! I am thinking about showing up in the next mall they hit in NJ and warn others of this.

• Ar
    ArtistMom Mar 09, 2011

They don't send hard copies for the $150 package. It is a digital download. visit their website with the user name and password they gave you: www.theamms.com/login.aspx

• El
    Elizabeth Yonders Jul 12, 2011

I plan on doing the same thing...only I'm going to go to the one in NY also..with the news paper.

Ann McPherson Mar 13, 2012

Had basically the same problem, except I paid $300.00 and did get the hard copy photo book. It was crappy work and not at all what was expected. Went back for the talent part. Was given a size two shirt for her to wear, she was 13 months old and weight 16 lbs so it was way to big and could not be cut down enough to look right. What kind of talent does a 13 month old have. She does dance, but not in 45 seconds in front of a crowd of people. I was really stupid and paid an extra 25 dollars for a copy of the performance video. That was in Dec 2011 and still have not received the video. With the photo book, i was supposed to receive a cd of all the pictures and release so I could make prints. Have not received that either. I was basically out 325 dollars for a group of pictures that I could have gotten at Kmart for 15 dollars. Believe me Kmart has better quality pictures.

American Mall Model SearchGreat Experience

My daughter is 2 years old and is currently going through the process. We have completed the initial walk on the runway, the photo shoot, and we are now practicing for the talent portion. This has been a wonderful experience thus far. We had an amazing photo shoot with 3 looks for only $270.00. If you do some research, a photo shoot is normally double that. The people that we are working with are amazing. No matter what happens this has been a great bonding experience and we have some wonderful pictures. I am sorry to those of you who did not make it with the company but that is how this business works. Every agency, whether modeling or talent, will have people complaining because of loss of money or no work. It is simply a try-out.

• Ni
    Nicole80 Oct 14, 2010

You are never to pay any money at a talent search. You only pay for pictures with the agency when you win a contract with them.

• Co
    concernedconcernedconcerned Mar 09, 2011

How long did it take to get your pictures after you paid? the catwalk and skit or song audition is next. Hearing alot of negative feed but millions of participates so the others must be happy. Someone let me know

• Te
    tecnosgirl Apr 24, 2011

My daughter just recently did this and made it through to the final round and won a year's contract, we are currently waiting for our packet. I got to say people really don't know the industry. When I asked if we could use our own pictures I was told yes we could, and from my own experience with modeling I know there are certain expenses that go along with modeling or acting. One of those expenses is photos. We only got the one look for our daughter and for 15 shots for $150 that is a bargain. You get the copy right to them and can have what ever you need printed off. We got our pictures about a week after her photo shoot. Business cards are the next thing we will be having printed up for our daughter, because she is going to need them. She has picked her favorite picture and we are starting out having 10 8x10s printed up, so she has her photos ready to go.
    Once our contract is in, we get partnered with a booking agent. Who will contact us weekly with a list of potential jobs. With this information, you have to do some work, like sending your head shots and body shots to the casting agent. You have to go on auditions, and get yourself there. There are costs when you act or model, but the jobs pay covers the costs and some of the jobs provide transportation, and lodging. I think most of the complaints I am seeing on this board are people who are mad their children didn't make it through, or they fully didn't understand what it takes to help your kid succeed. There are cost when you are self employed, but the great thing about those costs are they become tax deductions.

• Ej
    ejtopp May 05, 2011

First, I spoke to Carolyn (520-455-3426), the owner of the company when I first got the call about my daughter auditioning. Tonya put her on the phone. I specifically asked, "After the runway initial audition, do you then ask us to buy anything like photos?" Her reply was along the lines of "...we are not a modeling agency. we do not train, we do not have modeling classes, we just represent the stores in the mall like Aeropostale, Macy's and get paid by the malls across America to advertise their clothes. At the same time, we take all of our photos and videos of the contestants and forward them to all of the major modeling agencies. We do not charge you anything if you are chosen to advance in the competition."
    I then asked again, "So do you require a fee paid photo-shoot to advance?" Her answer was emphatically, "No!" She said that at the competition, there will be photographers and videographers and they would probably sell you their photos for $10 apiece. But that’s between you and them.
    Satisfied with her answers that this was not your typical "sell fame and charge for services" SCAM, I took my daughter to the Mall.
    Of course she was chosen along with everyone else that showed up (accept for one person who I suspect is a shill).
    Now comes the real story. The producer said, "Although your daughter has been selected, she cannot advance without spending a minimum of $150 for online photos by our photographer or $300 for a book of the photos." I indicated that I have professional photos and she has professionally modeled and I would bring in her Bio/Resume and her portfolio. He said, "I don't care how good she is or experienced she is or how good her portfolio is, I guaranty that she will not get chosen to advance without buying one of these packages.
    I conveyed to him about my conversation with the owner, Carolyn and he told me, "send everything to her then, but I guaranty that she will not get chosen to advance without buying one of these packages."
    I argued that, "If you are truly looking for talent, then why would you restrict your search to the less talented just because they are paying?"
    He said in a gruff and irritated voice, "Look! You just don't get it. Do you know people at Ford Modeling Agency? We do and if you want a chance to get there, then you need to buy one of these packages." and walked away.
    As you can see, this is a scam. I've always had an agent in the entertainment business and they never charged me a dime until after I was booked and paid. They got a percentage.
    Their business model is full of lies and misrepresentation and unethical business practices if not downright illegal.
    I am contemplating a class action suit against this very large company and for those of you who have lost money, lost time, suffered family grievances due to the emotional upheaval of a child’s dreams, feel free to let me know at "ejtopp at in dot com"
    Perhaps we can force them and others like them to behave in a legitimate manner or shut down.
    By the way, the only positive statements on this blog are probably originated by AMMS under false names and locations.

lisarn92 Aug 31, 2011

To the person who wrote the review entitled "Idiots", I would just like to say that it is not true that they will use a portfolio that you already have!! We just got home from what they called an "AUDITION" on the phone and I tell you, it is just like everyone on this board has said. First off, it was at the mall in Dallas, the "runway" was set up, they had the kids go up say their name, age, and a few lines they gave them. Once that was finish, guess what? Everyone who showed up "WON" and everyone was told to get in line to PAY for a portfolio to advance on in now what they called a "COMPETITION" First off they did not mention anyone else would be at this "AUDITION" and they did not mention it was any kind of COMPETITION or we had to pay minimum $150 for photos. Next to address the "IDIOT" post, we got to the front of the line and told them we had a portfolio and headshots and we were told it HAD to be done by their photographer or it wouldn't be a fair competition. What a crock of SH**!!! This is a major scam, if you see the boxes to sign up for this company or if you get a call from them, you can not hang up quick enough!! I am glad I knew enough (although definately not everything) about this business to know that it was complete bullsh**! They are preying off the community and good hearted parents that want the best for their kids, but trust me, this does nothing for the kids, it just puts a hole in your bank account!
    Valley View Mall, Dallas, Tx.
    ""

American Mall Model SearchHIDDEN FEE/SCAM

I signed up and was a finalist as well. If I'd known they were to charge a "portfolio package" fee, I NEVER would've joined. The lowest cost is $150 and sometimes they'll run it as $150 or let you split it up into payments of $50; trust me it's NOT worth it. You take pictures in this small set-up in the mall, which is SO not professional. I've done other photoshoots, and seeing that already made me suspicious. Not only that, the workers were dressed unprofessional. Cheap boots? Their hairstyle, their outfits. I figured something was not right, but I ignored my instincts. I ALREADY also have a portfolio but I'm NOT signed to an agency so they made it seem mandatory after charging it.

Also, after being a finalist, I went over to get more information for the "finals". They woman asked to see my credit card to "verify". I handed it to her, and noticed she charged me something. At first, I thought it was $50, so it wasn't too bad so I signed it. Turns out it was $150 and I yelled at her for a refund, and she said didn't you read, it says NO REFUNDS. I had to call my bank to open a dispute to get my refund. Luckily after calling their company though, they issued me a check after a week after threatening to call my bank. Whether or not that check is real, I hope so. My bank also said that on the charge, it says American Mall Model Search is claimed to be a COSMETIC company. That shocked me! Aren't they supposed to be labeled as a modeling agency/company? NO. They're signed up as a cosmetic company.

Such a hassle for a so called dream. Plus, they accepted A LOT of children to the finals JUST so they can get more money. They're obviously not in it to make dreams come true, but to get $150 per person. In addition, A LOT of girls were accepted to who honestly didn't have the REAL requirements to be a runway model (heights, looks, etc) but obviously since they're receiving $150 per person, who cares.

Be careful of these type of fashion modeling scam contests. ALWAYS do your research!

I can't believe I went through SO MUCH for $150. Save yourself the time and money. Be smart.

BRISON Dec 02, 2010

I WASTED MY TIME DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL THEY WANTED IS MY MONEY MY MOM GAVE THEM $50 AND MY FRIEND WAS VERY SAD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT MAKE IT BUT OHWELL I AM GOING TO TELL HER THAT.

BRISON Dec 02, 2010

MAIN I SWARE THIS COMPANY IS SO FAKE THESE PPL CRUSH MANY DREAMS MY SISTERS WERE SO HURT WHEN THEY FOUND OUT. THERE ALL GONNA GET TOLD WHEN I SEE THEM

• Ta
    T.amaro Dec 04, 2010

So my kids were picked in this modeling contest and I've already payed the first portion of the three easy payments. I got bored the day before the photoshoot and decided to look them up. Little did I know everyone has a different complaint about them. I was scared to move on but I didn't want to loose the money I had already put in it. So I wanted to find out what did u say to the company a.Joyce to get your money back??

• Pp
    pppppppppppppp Mar 04, 2011

@Dharm19: You are SO wrong.
    I just was at one of their stupid scam events. I'm not sure about the Florida thing and the contract, I made it out with my money back (I think..) before getting any farther.
    If you have a portfolio, they don't care. They force you do to the photoshoot anyways, hence why I left.

• Yr
    yruso stupid May 23, 2011

Anyone who knows anything about the show business industry SHOULD KNOW that a portfolio is necessary. Life is not a free ride and if you had any ambition and knowledge about how this life works, you wouldn't be so stupid of this business and The American Mall Maodel Search!!!

American Mall Model SearchRip- off

I brought my 2 children to the AMMS and one of my children passes- After she passed they wanted me to pay for her to have a photo shoot right there before she advanced on to the next round. I told them I didn't need pics for her that I already had her headshots and brought them there with me- The woman told me that she had to have already booked 3 gigs with the headshots I had or else they couldn't accept them. I told her that when i spoke to someone on the phone prior to the event and I had mentioned I had her headshots done and they told me that was fine- of course this was a different story when I got there. Scam or what?! I think so.

• Ms
    Ms.Cancer Apr 27, 2011

When you are approached in the mall in reference to signing up for this type of event, you have to realize when you are called back, they may not have all the information that you are requiring. Therefore what you may want to do is ask the people that are approaching you the information that you may need. I do not feel that this is a scam, they have to make their money off of the fact that you are interested in your child or yourself being exposed to the world of modeling. I look at it as exposing my child to something new, you will not go anywhere and take pictures for free. Maybe they had no use for those pictures, they wanted pictures that were updated for your benefit. My child had fun and really enjoyed it. I have spent $150.00 on things worse than this, This was worth it for my child, and that is what it was really about. Rather she gets a contract or not.

• Ro
    Ross Customs Aug 17, 2011

My daughter won the american mall model search in Houston, Tx. We spent upwards to 1000.00 for photos and resumes. We posted her for every job she was old enough for and never received any response. Yes it is a rippoff.

• Yo
    you are a rip off Jan 26, 2012

I went to audition for the American mall model search. You are a scam. I did really well walked as a model and was really good. They didn't put me in the competition and was really rude. Told me to try again.
    I tried again and they told me I had to pay them to take pictures. They also wrote inappropiate things on my scoreboard. Very inappropiate. Never want to go through their modeling agency again. They rip people off.

American Mall Model SearchREFUND

I regisyered my 7 month old daughter for this competition. I attended two sessions, the first was a "walk down the runway, . The second was a photo shoot which I was told to be at the mall at 11:00 the representative who scheduled the photo shoot didn't arrive until after 11:40. My daughter was supposed to compete in the finale which was scheduled for January 9 at McCain Mall in North Little Rock, AR. The representative told me to be there at 9:00. The companies representative didn;t show up until 11:15. I asked for a refund and was told to contact the company via email or phone. I have sent SEVEN messages and have not received a reply. I did not receive any photo copies and they have received $100.00. I am contacting my financial institution for fraud as well.

• Co
    courtneyydearest Jan 20, 2010

They told you from the beginning that after the $50 deposit there wasn't going to be any refunds. And this company is the most amazing company I have ever come across.

nowens79 Jul 02, 2010

I am so please to say that my 4 yr old son actually won a contact with them. I have a rep from Legal Aide reviewing it now. I was a wonderful experience for us and my son loved it.

• Di
    dijah123 Mar 22, 2011

I recently competed and still haven't recieved my photos or my dvd of the show my mom purchased. I call and call but no answer or reply. Now its funny that they have other auditions going on. I feel sorry for the other people being scamed!

getcha Apr 29, 2011

I tell you this if I do not get my photos of my little boy I will go ape ### on them professionaly. Next I will get a refund on the teens working the joint. I don't think it is fair for the kids nor the parent(s) to get high hopes of their child making it big. I think every parent thinks their child is special in some aspect. Don't you agree? I think 20/20 investigates rings a bell, UNDERCOVER. People like this make me SICK. Parents need to blog really hard on this company and make it a point like brushing when brushing your teeth to set up a complaint BLOG to post our feelings not slander but mearly post, so others are informed on the un professional structure of the steeling and lies being delt.

• Jl
    j_luuv Mar 19, 2012

i agree they did the same thing to me email me [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices