Having problems with Google?

Google Customer Service Contacts

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
United States - 94043-1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Google GOOGLE allowing illegal spam via DNS rerouting irregularities

Please explain to me why a file extension other than @gmail.com is directed or otherwise misdirected to my G Mail account and explicitly explain how do I absolutely cut out these disgusting ads you enable to be hotlinked. many of these solicitations do not include a legitimate link to unsubscribe. Please help as I am very distraught with this issue and feel vulnerable and threatened. This also makes me question the services you are providing to my disadvantage.

From: Jessicaa
To: 97, 190.ci45.[protected]@.net> <

HOW ON EARTH do I utilize Google to block these abuses, when this is a hidden domain, CONSTANTLY bypassing your framework?!

Google Inc.Android / google play

I cannot browse Lazada on Android. The reason is that when I click on any product the Google Play Store app opens. This occurs even though I have followed all online instructions on how to stop this behavior. I have even attempted to uninstall and force stop the play store. Nevertheless the behavior continues. Google is illegally violating my browsing privacy. How do they know I am clicking on Lazada products? If I try to stop the play store it should stop and not continue to interfere with my browsing. They are also engaged in antitrust monopolistic behavior. Reason? Because they are using their device: Android to route people to their play store. This is illegal and should be prosecuted in every state and their services banned in every country.

Google Privacy, personal information breach

I have a secondary user Who is hidden on my account who has permission controls over my settings of my account who has been intruding in my emails and accessing other websites and other information I have in my Gmail and I believe that you have given him permission to do so. Who is hidden on my account who has permission controls over my settings of my account who has been intruding in my emails and accessing other websites and other information I have in my Gmail and I believe that you have given him permission to do so I don't care what agency he might be from this has been going on for over a month and I am tired of being harassed and I want all secondary users or anyone's access to my account to be revoked immediately

• Updated by Johnnydickson · Jan 20, 2021

Respect our privacy wishes google

• Updated by Johnnydickson · Jan 20, 2021

This is my second complaint for the same issue. I have a secondary user account on my google account who has been hijacking everything from my bank credentials to any website I frequent and google seems to have permitted these actions. I am not interested in knowing if this is an agency of some sort or not. I want complete control of my account and I want all third party apps and accounts and any extra secondary user accounts to be deleted off my account and also I would like google to be more mindful of their users privacy wishes. God Bless

Google Review deleted

Hi,
        It's a complaint from wood or glass shop named Reliable Glass & Closet ltd.
        our customer named Paul has reviewed us on google and Someone has deleted it on around Dec. 22, 2020
        I have confirmed with the customer too. For sure it was deleted by any third party.
        I have mentioned the address and picture of our reviewing page along with the given review.

Please look after the matter

Review deleted
        Review deleted

Google Monopoly and unfair treatment of parler

I am not a Parler user but when I heard Amazon, google & other big techs all teamed up to wipe a competitive App off I was shocked! They claim Parler was used to promote violence but I remember during the riots Twitter had A LOT of people making threats & jokes about the violence going on & Twitter wasnt taken down! I will no longer use Google search engine & will not support them or Amazon any longer & will not use gmail anylonger either

Google Traffic puzzle

it showed up on my paypal account for $31.79. I don't know who they are or what it is that I am supposed to have bought. Seems like a scam to me.

- negative$31.79
            Automatic Payment
            Paid with
            Chase Freedom Visa Signature
            VISA Credit Card x-8385
            You'll see "PP*GOOGLE HUUUGE GLOBAL" on your card statement.
            Manage Google payments
            Transaction ID
            9VG46866BN606601L
            Seller info
            noreply+[protected]@google.com
            Invoice ID
            [protected]
            Purchase details
            Exclusive Offer (Traffic Puzzle)
            Total

Jan 13, 2021

Google — Unwanted promotion of social media trash

We the public, in 2021, are demanding strong regulatory legislative measures to be implemented on all social...

Google Google play store censorship of parler app

I am no longer using Google search engine anymore due to their horrible practice of censorship of the Parler app. I have switched search engines to a company that does not promote totalitarian censorship. Google is now a horrible company. Google is an unfair monopoly that destroys free thought. Google's censorship of so many companies and people is horrible and wrong. Google is everything that is wrong with big business.

Google They are mixing my work and personal email addresses! One google account, the other is MS

Google has merged my work email and personal email addresses. My work is a dot gov (non-google) account and my personal email (gmail) account.

I wrote a response to a YouTube comment from my personal email account and google sends it and other people's responses to my work account. I keep my work and personal life separate and do not need our IT department involved with personal commentary on their YouTube platform.

Secondly, I just received a receipt for paying for an app through the Play Store. Once again, I purchased this on my personal gmail account and this receipt was email to my work account! This is an invasion of privacy, and our IT department does not need to know what I purchase with my own personal funds.

This merge may have happened when google asked for a second email address for emergency verification purposes.

YouTube comments and app receipts are not emergency purposes if I get locked out of my personal gmail account.

Google Unethical behaviour

Respected Authority
                  Some Miscreants have changed the Public Information about Shri Harminder Sahib, the holiest place for Sikhs. In the link below it says the Gurudwara is Permanently closed, as we know this place of worship has been open for more than 400 years and will continue to open till eternity.

Please assist us in changing the info that is wrong on the page.

Thanks

Google App Store

The decision to remove Parler from the Google App store is a disgraceful and transparent effort to silence speech by many millions of Real Americans with whom you cowardly leftist lunatics disagree. Trump's reckless speech that helped spark the Capitol Hill riots is not a justification to silence about 75 million people, most of whom are also your customers, with whom you disagree politically. What's wrong with big tech people that they are foolish enough subscribe to obviously flawed and phony leftist propaganda? One day, you will reap what you sow. Restore Parler now and stop trying to oppress and suppress FREEDOM!

Google Stop your censorship

Google recent decision to sensor one company (Parler) because of alleged policy violation is ridiculous. Google and other services that controls communications between people worldwide is censoring speech that you don't like. At this point, I'm cutting ties with Google services until you get your head out of your [censored] as a company and realize what you are actually doing. This is supposed to be a free country but not when Google, Amazon, Twitter and Apple are in control. I'm very disappointed in this company. You have done a lot of good but now you are going too far with your power and I hope that your company is broken up as a monopoly.

Google Censorship

I have noticed you are censoring freedom of speech on your website. Your company is so communist and we the people won't stand for it. Either join the winning side of freedom or be crushed by freedom fighters in the next 2 weeks. I have already deleted all your apps and switched to a better service. You have let your people down. I am so ashamed to call you an American company. More like a Chinese company. So sad you are. Bye

Google Play store

I am complaining to you today for your biased outlook on free speech. You as a platform, have no right to censor american voices. It is not your right to tell us what to believe or what kind of views we are allowed to express. You are the worst thing about his country. Any company that bans and segregates a group should be brought up on hate crime charges. I hope you all fail. I pray that your communist state fails. I cannot wait to watch the demise of all of you. As of right now parler is the number one app and your censorship is on full display.

Google Google apps

It is obvious what Google is doing! Removing parlor to keep conservatives from communicating with each other. They have no problem with Twitter and Twitter allows treats if you are threatening a Conservative! They cannot dedicate what I can and cannot read or type! I hope they get the pants sued off of them and go under! And I will avoid them as much as I possibly can...losers!

Google Google business reviews

I work at a small rental property company. We had a tenant refusing to pay rent that decided to retaliate against our efforts to collect rent by posting 3 negative reviews of our business on the same day. This was approximately 11/19.

We reported the duplicate reviews using the 'Our Business' tool but Google responded in a day or so that all the reviews met their policy. The tool gives you no way to point out that individual reviews are in fact multiples from one person.

On 11/26, I then used their 'My Business Help' Forum to point out that someone using the same name, discussing the same case (using words like 'continued' when they ran out of space), had left 3 negative reviews for our business on the same day. For context, as of now we have 19 reviews and have been in business for 10 years.

On 12/7 a 'product expert' agreed to escalate the issue to 'the team'. At some point in the middle of December, the first review (with our business reply) was deleted, but the other pair of reviews were left up.

Our understanding of Google policy is that users can not flood a business review page with multiple positive or negative reviews. However in this case a user has done just that and 2 of the 3 remain. Also removing our reply seems to us to be remarkably petty.

The user in question has been forcibly evicted from our property since leaving the review. (The person was not affected by the pandemic and was fully employed since move-in. They began to refuse to pay rent in Dec 2019.)

The business is River Region Rentals, 8329 Crossland Loop, Montgomery Al and the negative reviewer is Breyone Burkett.

The My Business Help link discussing this case is: https://support.google.com/business/thread/85451284?hl=en#

Google business reviews

Google Youtube

I am writing to express my dismay about YouTube deleting and banning an Ofcom regulated British broadcaster called Talkradio. Opinions and debates are fundamental to a safe society, by banning this channel, Google is directly influencing the democracy of the British people and interfering in a foreign countries politics.

I demand the channel is reinstated with immediate effect otherwise I will contact my local MP to see what sanctions we can impose on Google as a company. YouTube is a platform that in turn claims immunity from liability, by removing channels like this you're acting as a publisher which doesn't protect you from said liability.

Reinstate the channel immediately.

Google Buffalo StudiosCharges to my Debit Card that were unauthorized

Since 11/19/2020 until 1/3/2021 my debit card has been charged a total at this time $76.46. I want a refund since I have not authorized any of these charges . The amounts that are being charged range in amounts of $3.26, $2.17, $2.26, $1.17, $4.44, $1.26, and $5.44. I was also given a claim number for a portion of these charges but I'm still being charged more. The claim number is [protected]

Google Mountain view and id theft protect

Google business Mountain view took $13.87 from me on dec 29 at 1:23 unauthorized and dec 14th $2.12 at 11:52 pm. id theft protect took $1.98 from me on Nov 24 and dec 24 it took $24.95 from me unauthorized. I want to be refunded and taken off these sites! I want my money refunded and taken off these sites for future reference. it happens all the time and I've had enough!

Mountain view and id theft protect
                                    Mountain view and id theft protect

Google Cargo no autorizado tarjeta de crédito

Buenos días,
                                      Me pongo en contacto con ustedes para manifestar mi desacuerdo con un cargo a realizar en mi tarjeta de crédito... Visa classic 6037.
                                      Esta mañana [protected]) he visto un cargo en mi tarjeta de crédito [protected]) por el valor de 74, 99 euros en el establecimiento google+ google /g.co. Helppay. Está todavía pendiente de confirmación, pero se cobrará en los próximos días. Yo no he autorizado este pago y no soy consciente de haberlo solicitado.
                                      Por ello, solicito la anulación del cobro, de posibles cargos posteriores y cancelación de posibles cuentas vinculadas a este sitio.
                                      Muchas gracias. Elena