Google company logo
reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1163 complaints
233 resolved 930 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Google reviews & complaints

Google complaints 1163

Google - Google Pay

01/18/2022 XX7483 RECUR PURCHASE GOOGLE *CBS Mobile App g.co/helppay# CA [protected] $5.29

01/18/2022 PAYPAL INST XFER PPLUS $5.34

The above charges appeared on my checking account on 1/18/2022.

I subscribed to Paramount Plus but was double charged. I want a refund for one of the charges and do not want to have recurring double charges.

George Klein
[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Refund and no further charges

Google - Google/youtube

These people instigate political fights, then ban the person who responds in kind, they should be attacked for that alone. But when they ban you from all their paid services, they keep charging for what they took. The head of google needs his face punched in and his house burned to the ground for his contributions to this civil war atmosphere he creates. The corporate giants are doing in America, what they did in Iraq and they need to be beheaded for this.

Desired outcome: Google ceos frog marched to prison

D

Google - designsengine web design company

I hired Designs Engine Jan of 2020. I paid over $33, 000.00 over time which I never got my money's worth. They advertise 100% guarantee. FORGET IT! original promise was I'd be up and running in 3 months, in 3 months they called 3 times saying they needed more money to do this or that to ensure my site would be awesome. they even had a SO-CALLED attorney call me asking for $7000 to trademark my business name. Eclectic Creations. Then they charged me for mobile app that never, ever worked. Looked good as a draft, but no one could order and then they couldn't link me to my product delivery sites, without another $7000. so on and so on. Finally, after asking for their EIN tax number so I could write them off on taxes, they started ghosting me. in Nov of 2021 I received a call from a guy wanting to give them another chance to prove to me they could make me happy. He claimed there was a whole new staff, the other guys were fired, and they could take over. YES, I'm sure it would have cost me more money. They figure once a fool, they would try again. I told him I wouldn't talk about moving forward without the EIN number so I could claim loss on taxes. He agreed to get it to me. After 5 requests. never, ever got the EIN number. DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS. Don't let them fool you. They are polite, claim to care and sympathies with my frustration. They even tease you with nice layouts and pages, but when you ask for adjustments, corrections, or a way to go on the site myself to make changes if they don't have time. I get nothing. I have all the messages I've ever sent if anyone is interested in proof. Crooks

Desired outcome: My money back, EIN number so I can claim on taxes

Google - Gmail Account, Google drive

I have been using Gmail for last 17 years and i do operate business for 18 locations. I have lost all my date afor over 150k emails and its causing hardship inmy business. My recovery email is same as primary email and i know that is a error google part. Please please help. i have been trying for 6 moths. My email address is
Samrat.[protected]@gmail.com and number is [protected].

N
Jan 13, 2022

Google - Unauthorized transactions not properly investigated by Google

Hello,

I am a victime of over 50 unauthorized transactions that happened over the course of one month, totalling over $900.

Despite submitting a report on Google's website, the case has been closed without any refunds. Google acknowledges that "Our specialist team investigated the charges in October and November you reported as unauthorized, and confirmed that they were made by an individual who has access to your card. Due to security and privacy reasons, we can't track them. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with the refund, because we found that the charges are legitimate." So basically, Google respects the privacy of crooks and chooses to believe that I, the victim, am basically lying.

This is unacceptable as I compiled all the info, screenshots, showing that I did not use this card through Google Pay. It has been added to another Google Pay account and Google *failed* to verify this addition of a card through the proper process (confirmation email sent to card owner, securtity code etc.).

I understand that Google hides behind the privacy laws not to issues refund of transactions that happened because of their faulty security. I do not feel safe using Google anymore. I want my money back though.

- Date of incident: from October 28, 2021 to November 21, 2021.
- Google Pay account linked to email [protected]@gmail.com, card number *8635
- Description of incident: over 50 unauthorized transactions totalling $968.86, processed by Google: "Merchant: GOOGLE *Netmarble Corp, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."
- refund of the amount robbed: $968.86

Best regards,

Natasha

Google - Deer hunter classic

You [censored]ing retards! Or should I say to the retard that thought making you kill one trophy kill then turning it to 3 to kill? [censored]ing [censored]! But you are a cheating dirty [censored]ing company! You cheating sons of [censored]es only put two deer out to kill? So you [censored]ing [censored]ing idiots make you to kill 3 trophy kills but you cheating no good [censored] wads only put two deer out there? So can you [censored]ing [censored]s tell me where that is fair? You [censored]ing [censored] say kill three deer to complete the level? But then you no good cheating [censored]ing dog [censored]ers only put two out there? Again where is that fair? You [censored]ing clowns suck dog [censored] balls and dick! [censored]ing [censored]! [censored]ers

Desired outcome: Fix the game fucking assholes! Go back to one trophy kill! And if your going to make us kill three? Then how bout you cheating fuckers put 3 out there to kill! Make it fair you no good cousin fuckers!

J
Jan 07, 2022

Google - Reads all our email, tracks your location too

All Gmails are read in the name of spam screening. All service emails from Google contain tracking pixels. Also known as web beacons, theses secretive codes are embedded in all emails and are...

Google - My credit card

I use love me some Google but as soon get my new phone I want be fooling with them they let someone put charges against my credit card than say go look for the charges umm I do not have time to looking someone decided add to my card this person also has phone in my name forever getting in my account and they know it let this person put a source certifacte on my phone because google source to I got rid of my gooogle assitstant because that person is using my voice to purchase things without my consent open two worksop I never aproved of and I'm not paying because never use any money but $ 3 hell google pay never worked for me

Desired outcome: To get all my money back than am done with them too

S

I do not want anything to with google when I get my new phone they let some buy a phone and phone plan in my name putting purschses on my card than have the nerves to tell to go look for the items letting someone log in to all my accounts without my permission put a source in which you can tell this person took over my phone and my I.P address than open not one but two buiness in my name through workshop than tell i can delete my account or I will be charged for what $3 because google pay never worked for me harrssing my fiancee Malcolm Atkinson saying they are gonna press charges against for poating things that know he did not put hell he can barely read but they let this guy every day harrass abuse us and I am tired of it! when I try to look a lawyer they let him hid them I'm done!

G
Dec 31, 2021

Google - pixel pro 6 update

my pixel pro 6 was doing an up date it got boiling hot and the front and back screens glass has shattered have shattered! then stopped working on the front screen half way up i used to really respect and praise google phones for the last 12 years but this has turned my opinion unless i get a new replacement 6 pro asap ill be going to the press in the uk how ur phones explode during updates its not fair for a loyal cusstomer to have such a poor product im happy to send back the hot glass update shattering phone for a replacement and loyal customer bonus

Google - Google play store

Hi, I put a $100 gift card into my Google play store account under the email address [protected]@live.com.au but when I went to purchase something on my coin master game it has insufficient funds because that email address is [protected]@gmail.com I have been trying for 2 days to fix it please help me I wasn't aware they were different please please help me please use [protected]@gmail.com to contact me

Desired outcome: Refund or new gift card

Please help me

Google - Fraud

email address [protected]@gmail.com
has scammed me out of $1700 giving me a sob story that is life is in danger and even sent me pictures to my account of himself with his team in Iraq - I felt sorry for him and did as he requested and he took $1700 out of my checking account.
If you want I have an gmail address for his son and a friend that he had vouch for him His name is Joshua Roland is what he told me and he send me pictures of his home and himself when he was living in California

How can you help me

Google - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge

I am being charged on my Citi Visa card an unknown amount $19.99.
Date of purchase shows Dec 6, 2021.
Description shows GOOGLE *New Luminary g.co/helppay#CA

There appears to be many of the same/related complaints when I googled the above description. Have you taken any action on this complaint from others having the same problem of incurring fraudulent charges with GOOGLE?

Please reimburse me for these fraudulent charges of $19.99. You may contact me at the following address/phone number for additional information. For obvious reasons, I do not wish to include my Visa credit card number at this time.

Desired outcome: Reimbursement of fraudulent charges in the amount of $19.99

Google - Photos/drive

I've been getting double charged at least for the last 2 years for my Google photos slash drive I got two charges each month for $2.12 and $1.99. That's very clever if someone were to engage in that kind of practice, being such a small amount I didn't pay it much mind until when my accountant pointed it out to me. I asked her to investigate further because I have 1 authorized payment a month (photos/drive). She came back to me saying it's been ongoing for quite some time. It's obviously a clerical error and I'm sure you all will fix it now I've already had to pay her exponentially more than than the actual clerical mistake it self. With the reputation you all have and earned I'm sure I'll be happy with your response and expeditious handling of the matter. My name it Thomas Graziano ([protected]@Gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com) Thank you. Sincerely, Thomas Graziano

Desired outcome: Reimbursement

Google - GMail

I cannot access my GMail account on my laptop although I remember perfectly my password because I need to have my phone with me every time I want to access my emails from a device that is not my phone. I have had GMail since 2005 and always used it on computers. I hate that I am forced to have my phone with me every time! They should add a pin or another password and ask the user to insert both of them to authenticate. Phones can be lost too!

Dec 21, 2021

this was warned to all users a few months ago that all accounts will be two factor authentication permanently. you can setup 2 factor to do email or phone. i forget the other way. its always suggested to have a backup recovery email for this kind of situation.

Dec 21, 2021

I have tried to say that your post was helpful but wasn't able. Sorry!

Dec 21, 2021

Thank you very much. I have now removed it.

Martina

Dec 21, 2021

correct you CANT opt anymore. if you have a android phone you can access security settings. if not you need to contact support. once in the security settings of your account you can change how the authentication works.

Dec 21, 2021

Apparently it's not possible to opt for 2 factor authentication to happen on the same device, which makes it impossible then to access your account although you know all passwords! If I needed to access my email in a matter of urgency I would only be able to on my phone, but what if my phone is damaged or list or dead?!?!?!

S

Google - Ordered nest mini online november 26

WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE EVER. i ordered the nest mini November 26. the status shows shipped that very day with a UPS tracking number. On December 12th when i realize i never received the nest mini i went back to track the shipment and to my surprise when i click on the tracking number the UPS website says there was no such shipment. looking to contact google i realize you can only start a chat because there is no customer service telephone number. for 4 days i would periodical try to create a chat but to my chagrin there were no available slots for me until i decided to create a chat before 9am on Dec 16. i was told i would get some email with some type of resolution from a higher up but still no answer & when i try to create a new case i am told that the first case was already escalated . help! google is the worst customer service for a technology company. imagine if they start to sell TV's.

Desired outcome: i want my damn order delivered

Google - Google Earth

I'm unhappy with the level of picture clarity of Google Earth. This is an invasion of privacy. From Google Earth images, you can clearly see everything in our yard, directly into our garage, number plates, image of myself & pet. No one should be able to directly see into our personal private spaces. I am angry that anyone can choose to use this means to even case out places to steal from. You do not have my permission to take these photos, keep them in your data & upload them. Please delete the images.
Amanda Rayner
[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Remove images of my residence

R
Jan 13, 2022

I love Google Earth . I am missing most family members and things . So I stroll down memory lane and see people / places I have known .

K

Google - Google rocket apps unauthorized subscription purchase. Please issue us a refund immediately.

-negative $185.08
December 13, 2021
Automatic Payment
You reported a problem with this transaction. See the status of your case in the Resolution Center.
Paid with
Citigold® Debit Card

You'll see "PP*GOOGLE ROCKET APPS" on your card statement.
Manage Google payments
Transaction ID
89779623KJ0660320
Seller info
noreply+[protected]@google.com
Invoice ID
[protected]
Purchase details
Weekly 2 (Future Me - Discover Yourself)
Total

Desired outcome: Refund. Please call 917-667-7162

G

Google - Play ap, g,co/helppay#ie

Hello This google play app has an unauthorised amount taken from my account for no apparent reason other then some one in intelligence has decided to make a problem in my life simply because google...

Google - oggetto mai ricevuto

MAI PIU' ACQUISTI SU GOOGLE STORE.
acquisto fatto a novembre, il 6 di dicembre dicono di aver consegnato il pacchetto ma io non l'ho mai ricevuto. Fatta segnalazione: nessuno - ne Google ne DHL sa fornire spiegazioni sull'effettiva consegna. Dopo alcuni giorni emettono una nuova spedizione con la motivazione di pacco smarrito o rubato. Anche questa volta io non ricevo nulla e dal tracking fornito risulta "consegnato".
Dove caxxo è stato consegnato e a chi ?
Ho nuovamente fatto la segnalazione e ancora aspetto...

Google - gmail

Google can't spy so easily on activity when users access PCs so they force smart phone use of the email application.

They do this by suddenly demanding a two step id process to get in to your mailbox.

The usual method of gmail access we resort to is via pc desktop or smart phone.

When the 2 step id process was suddenly, and for NO REASON other than that stated above, imposed on me, I had zero intention of allowing myself to be coerced. Thus, repeatedly, I abandoned the gmail page that was demanding I cow-tow to the two step control procedure.

Result : pc access to t he account was blocked!

I hereby THANK Gmail for bringing me to my senses. We pay for dedicated email boxes provided by our ISP; foolishly we don't use them! These obstructive antics imposed by the GAFAM fascists are exactly that: fascist.
Now, once and for all, we will away from the nasty Obergruppenführers.

All gmail users should think very carefully before engaging with this tentacular abysmal outfit which has rights all kinds of sordid methods of holding on to personal data indefinitely. Never forget that Alphabet owns gmail and they are a key players behind the totalitarian putsch currently underway : plandemic/bioterrorism, fake climate change crisis, and ultimately take over of all assets of individuals - aka The Great Reset!

Desired outcome: To encourage mass migration away from all and any Google or Gmail services

1 2 3  ...  59