Having problems with Google?

Google Customer Service Contacts

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
United States - 94043-1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Google telepathic

I have been charged 3 times for $5.99 each time on 6/2, 6/11, and 6/16!! I want these charges reversed now!!! I do not have spare money for you to be taking!!! Why am I being charged this? These are just fake charges made by google to get some money from people that they dont have to spare!! That google hope's that people wont take a look at so they can get away with it!!!

• Tn
      TNix14 Jul 04, 2019

It is the app called HOOKED by the developer Telepathic through GOOGLE PLAY!
      You have to check subscriptions if it is there you have to cancel. The company continuously renews without permission!! I recently had this problem and found this out!!

Google unable to cancel google subscriptions

The following items are showing up on my bank statements and I have no way to cancel them. Since they are being billed through Google I want Google to stop billing me for them. These are weekly charges. The first four of card is 4081 and the last four is 6808. My last name Curtiss.

$2.16 POS PURCHASE POS PURCHASE TERMINAL [protected] GOOGLE *CHOIWONMAN MOUNTAIN CA 06-13-19 9:40 PM

$3.25 POS PURCHASE POS PURCHASE TERMINAL [protected] GOOGLE *FUN GAMES MOUNTAIN CA 06-17-19 7:40 PM

My email: [protected]@gmail.com

Google reality posted information

Darlene Lewis works for century 21, posting invalid information about property listed on your Google site. Giving false address and location of homes with incorrect addresses. The addresses listed in question that is incorrect are 8907 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228, and 8906 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228. 8906 grandville ave detroit michigan has a fire hydrant in front of that property, and 8907 grandville ave detroit michigan 48228 has green bushes in front as well as shrubs. This is not the first time this has happened, earlier back in February of 2019 she did it as well.

Google pandora mountain view

I did not give permission to withdraw money from my account and would like to have it replaced.
        I love on a strict budget and to me 5.40 is a package of meat or 2 loaves of bread.
        I need my money back and if I have accidentally signed up for something please remove my subscription to what ever this money went to.
        Please help me...
        Kristy Williams

pandora mountain view

Google fraudulent charge - police report case # 19-2957

Good evening,

I am writing Google in regards to fraudulent google domain purchased my stolen Visa Debit Card # ending in 0294, please see screenshot below. Whomever stole my information and purchased this domain fraudulently, also purchased Craigslist and (2) FedEx Business accounts with over 15 packages sent via overnight to areas such as Miami, New York, and Massachusetts. I quickly filed a police report and accounts have been closed including the fraudulently FedEx business accounts. I am hoping someone at Google can assist in locating this domain purchased fraudulently and shut it down since I read a $12 fee is good for a year. You can reach me via email or by phone at [removed]. Please note I have also sent this to: [protected]@google.com

[removed]

Inline image

fraudulent charge - police report case # 19-2957

Google unauthorized amounts taken from my account

BIGO G.CO HELPAY multiple amounts taken from my Bank account on the 4th of June 2019.

I am wondering if you could advise me on what I should be doing to retrieve these amounts taken from my account with my consent or knowledge.

I am an old age pension and can not afford to have these amounts take from my account.

I have now had to go to the inconvenience of having to close my account and get a new card which is going to take a week to happen meanwhile I have no access to my accounts.

Google unauthorized billing

Jun 03 at 1:58 AM
              An online or phone purchase of $2.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Online or Phone Purchase
              Unauthorized billing to Google *King, I did not authorize this billing and this is the third time I've received a series of unauthorized purchases from Google*King using different card number from the same bank 5/3 Bank. I have had to change my card 3 times but this keeps happening. I would like to know why and or if I can have something posted to this company that I don't purchase anything through them ever so none of my information can be used going forward. I am requesting a full refund.
              Jun 03 at 1:30 AM

Jun 03 at 1:18 AM

Jun 03 at 1:10 AM
              An online or phone purchase of $19.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Jun 03 at 12:46 AM
              An online or phone purchase of $9.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Jun 02 at 9:28 PM
              An online or phone purchase of $1.99 was made at GOOGLE *King with your card ending in x4226.

Google fraudulent charges

I have been charged $1 repeatedly. This is ridiculous. I haven't used my credit card until today! Yet I have repeat charges for $1 totalling to nearly $100 now. What is your problem? How do you fail as a company like this? I hope your company collapses for this kind of stuff. You obviously don't care about anyone but yourselves. If this is a scam artist then how are they using your name?

Google unauthorized debit card charges

My name is Cheryl Eyster. On my bank statement there are 5 charges for the total amount of $524. 95. I believe my 10 year old grandson made these charges from an old phone of mine that I gave him. My husband and I was at the VA hospital when these charges happened, we were there for 6 days. We live on Social Security and don't have the money for these charges. My bank has also charged $28.00 5 times for insufficent funds.
                  Debit Card W/D: DEBIT CARD GOOGLE *TSG Mountain View CA Date 05/28/19 [protected] 5734 Card 1868 -$104.99

My email is [protected]@mysylacauga.com

Google bank charges

I was debited 2 times for $36 one after the other from "GOOGLE*DomainsMountainViewCAUS" and I did not order anything. I also received text messages from my bank for $12, six times. There was no email or any other communications related to this charge other than the debit on my account for the $36 twice. I'm not sure what this is for or why. I am reporting this to my bank Fraud department.

Google unauthorized debit card charges

Hi! I've recently checked my debit card too. Same situation like yours. And saw this transaction. See pictures below as reference.

I didn't recall buying anything from google, i also checked my order history on google play but i didn't see anything that matches these transactions.

I would like to refund my money taken from my debit card with the total amount of 1, 017 pesos, as soon as possible! Thank you.

unauthorized debit card charges

Google card fraud on google supercell mountain view

I have had multiple charges on my account on 5-28-19, 5-27-19, 5-26-19, 5-24-19, 5-23-19, 5-22-19 by Google Supercel Mountain View, Ajoylab Mountain View and Games Mountain View when I have never been on any of these sites or placed any orders.

I need this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

I had to cancel my card but only after hundreds of dollars have been taken out of my account. For a family of 4 trying to live on a single income this is a huge deal.

Please cancel anything that has to due with mountain View on my google account.

[protected]@gmail.com
                        Tami Dean
                        [protected]

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Google murka games

Over the past 18 months I have just realized that I have paid $3, 294.62 to Google and Murka games. I did not authorize these charges and only now just saw the charges. I do play with the Murka games when I am travelling sometimes but I have never charged a fraction of that amount. In many cases they have charged me $99.99 three times in the same day and I was not travelling on those days which assures me that the charges are a fraud.
                          I have always "thought" that Google was a legitimate company but now I know different.
                          Please tell me how these fraudulent charges can be refunded. Or should I ask how you would like to waste your personal money at this criminal scheme.

Thomas Sturgeon
                          [protected]@comcast.net

• Updated by Thomas Sturgeon · May 28, 2019

I submitted a complaint. I don't know how to get it submitted

Google googlepeakgamesg.com/helppay#ca

Between March 11 - 21, 2019 we were charged an additional 16 times for amounts that had no matching email receipt or duplicate charges for receipt items time stamped on email receipts. $310.12 total charged to Visa Card.

Visa told us to attempt to clear the matter with googlepeakgamesg.com first.

EC Bradley
                            [protected]@gmail.com - [protected]

3/11/19 $13.85; 3/12 $13.85; 3/13 $13.85 + $26.65;
                            3/14 $26.65 + $13.85; 3/15 $13.85; 3/17 $10.65 + $21.31; 3/18 $21.31; 3/19 $26.65 + $26.65;
                            3/20 $26.65 + $26.65 + $13.85; 3/21 $13.85.

Google complaint about adwords service

Hello ;

Im writing you on behalf of Macross dynamics company, we are one of your customer at google adwords with customer number of:[protected]
                              We had an issue with one your workers name is ilker Küçük(i.[protected]@google.com) who called me inorder to improve my google ads two days ago.While we were doing it at phone, he made a link to google analytics to make things better..But the problem is, after that when I double click to my advertisement of google, my company page is not opening and giving an error message of ''404 ''.To revert what he did, I sent him emails manytimes but he mentioned that I should call customer service.Then I called the my customer number but nothing had connected.Then I learned from other branch of google customer service that this line is not working at the moment.
                              Now ı stopped my google ad, to not be seen as a null page by my customers..
                              Its frustrating and it get on my nerveous very much.SOmebody calling you, creates problemand dissappear and saying that somebody other should help you, gives the number which nobody answers
                              Please help me
                              My email:[protected]@macrossdynamics.com
                              My phone:+[protected]

Guvenc Tokgoz
                              Owner

Google continuous bank charge that I can't verify

I keeping getting charged $4.99 from my checking account several times a month. I have checked all my google accounts and can't seem to locate this charge anywhere. This is how it reads on my statement: GOOGLE *Telepath POS Mountain View CA US 540816 -4.99 No where can I find where I or any family members in my home have signed up for a service that would be charging us this charge as well.
                                Tricia Ober
                                tricia.[protected]@gmail.com

Google unauthorized charges

I play WSOP. I thought I would buy some chips. I looked at my checking account . Since Feb. I have bought some chips. I noticed that I was having charges every day. I was NOT buying chips everyday, I called my bank. They gave me Googles phone number. I called them back in Feb or March. They asked me my g mail account. I did not know it. I don't use that email. They called me back. Nothing was done. I got a new debit card. Yesteday I used it twice. for Google. Twice meaning 2 different transactions. I look at my checking account. They hit me today also. I called them. They claim it is my bank not them. I called my bank. They say : No Google is putting these transactions through. This has happened on my credit cqards also with Google. Now I have to get new cards for all thanks to Google. They rip people off. I am having my banki call them tomorrow. Enough is enough with Google. Now I have to have my credit cards call them also. They keep charging you for one transaction. My suggestion is DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GOOGLE PLAY. They keep charging you and saying well you bought these. No I DID NOT THAT MANY TIMES. It is costing me non sufficient funds fees also. Enough is enough GOOGLE. You have enough money. Do Not rip off us l, ittle guys who work hard for their money

Google advertising

Your company advertises RIP off fraudulent ticket company https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjTwr7el5ziAhWSjY8KHekPCVAYABAAGgJzYg&ae=1&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2zaAl5hzIAqyDLP52Jy2S&sig=AOD64_3n0Rlp49NksGK4h4ypwthEI0T-nQ&q&adurl=http://www.viagogo.com/au/_C-31385?AffiliateID%3D49%26adposition%3D1t1%26LCID%3D2057%26PCID%3DPSAUGOOSPOCANBE7D7326BB74%26AdID%3D345384535669%26MetroRegionID%3D%26psc%3D%26ps%3D%26ps_p%3D0%26ps_c%3D1366661668%26ps_ag%3D61452304544%26ps_tg%3Dkwd-295505539326%26ps_ad%3D345384535669%26ps_adp%3D1t1%26ps_fi%3D%26ps_li%3D%26ps_lp%3D9071967%26ps_n%3Dg%26ps_d%3Dm%26gclid%3DCj0KCQjwzunmBRDsARIsAGrt4mtLICOrgHVXRr53o5eKdrxR_YrdOZCDcGzGE1Vmb8Guf2uksEGVVEsaAqzlEALw_wcB&ved=2ahUKEwiEg7fel5ziAhWA_XMBHSbCDowQ0Qx6BAgOEAE
                                    These people lie to hard sell over inflated products and google should be ashamed to support this type of fraudulent behavior.

David Gattringer

• Updated by David Gattringer · May 14, 2019

• Updated by David Gattringer · May 14, 2019

Vigogo should be removed from all search results

T
                                      May 13, 2019

Google — unauthorized charges

05/13/2019 Point of sale withdrawal / google *huuuge global mountain viewcaus -$0.99 05/11/2019 Point of...

Google unauthorized charges on credit card

Every month I am charged $39.99 on my credit card by google.
                                      I do not know or authorized these charges. There is no credit card in my google profile .
                                      Google customer service says that they could not locate the charge,
                                      For more than a year this has been going on. I cancelled my credit Card and in my new credit card am still charged.
                                      please help Axel [protected]

• Jj
                                          JJF24 Jun 17, 2019

I have found same charges on my credit card. You need to go to Chrome/settings/payment methods, and remove any stored cards there. I have not had a charge since I removed my cc, not even sure how it had gotten stored there in the first place. Hope this helps!

• Di
                                          DisgustedAnnoyed May 22, 2019

Google claims it comes from a card I used back in 2010. In order to ask for a refund you need to say the numbers on the CC but I no longer have it. Sucks to have to cancel the credit card and update all my other subscriptions. But I'm not going to lose more money through this charade.

• Di
                                          DisgustedAnnoyed May 22, 2019

I am experiencing the same thing but for 19.99. Very frustrating!!