Complaints & Reviews

help us fight junk email

hello. sir
i face this problem before 2 days, i complain hotmail.com
i am very upset this problem'
my problem as under.
Help us fight junk email
Most junk comes from automated programs, which can't solve puzzles like this. (Sorry we have to ask you to prove you're a person
Enter the characters you see New | Audio | Help
???????????????????????????
continuo
plz help and remove my complaine
waqas.[protected]@hotmail.com
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Mo
    moh'd Hassan Ali May 06, 2011

some time shows to enter the characters to contiue but characters can't see to enter

• Mo
    moh'd Hassan Ali May 06, 2011

I want to send mails but can't before entering the characters
    please help me

• IronGrudge89 May 06, 2011

The CAPTCHA characters are listed within an image beside the text box. Automated programs aren't the best at deciphering text from an image, so it's just a security feature. What does this have to do with Hotmail?

• Na
    nader_M_H Jul 17, 2011

what to do if the image doesn’t appear
    i have been waiting for long time and no luck
    someone have to answer us, what to do to see the image and processd

• Hm
    Hmmmmmmm Jan 10, 2012

"Help us fight junk email" this should be a SPAM from MSN itself !!! I contacted MSN in anyway for so many days, still no help from MSN. My emails are super important. MSN should not be doing this ### to their good customers like us!!!

• Wa
    water jel Aug 04, 2012

Help us fight junk email kindly remove this msg coz i cant use my a/c.

email id has been hacked

Please refer to the scans. We no longer can access our email id because it has been hacked. However this ID is of great significance to our company 'Aatash Foods' because it has details of our company. We have attached the scans of the police complaint and the previous email recieved by one of our contacts from the hacker. Our old email id is '[protected]@hotmail.com' which we want to procure in order to continue using it. If you require any other details please contact us on our standby email id '[protected]@hotmail.com'

• Je
    jehad hindi Jul 11, 2011

Dear
    my name is jehad hindi i am owner of hotmail account ( [email protected] ) and i created this account around before 13 years ago and i know all of the old password and name of the folders and contacts but i have a problem it seems some body hacker attacked my account so i want you to solve this problem and if you need any information i will send it to you or if you want to call me my mobile is ( 00966507873266 ) or give my phone number i will call any way my currint e_mail is ( [email protected] ) please my mail in hotmail very important to me.

• Je
    jehad hindi Jul 11, 2011

also i want to inform you that i have blackberry mobile and i added my hotmail account to my mobile and the hotmail account still working on my mobile becuase i do not need to verify my password every transaction so i send mails but by internaet i always got wrong password. please recover my account to me it is urgent.

account stolen - hotmail useless

Hotmail are now on my most hated list, my email account that i have had for over 10 years has been hacked, my password was changed, my secret question changed, my email address to have the reset link sent to changed, also an email was sent out saying the usual I am an idiot who is stuck in another country ### email was sent to all of my contacts. Luckily I could still get into it via a linked account.

I have contacted hotmail via their useless web help, only to be told that after verifying every single piece of information that they asked for (and double checking it matches my information on my account) told they can't verify my account.
I then asked what the ### else they want from me (politely I might add) only to receive a series of generic you will need to open a new account. I sent them folder names, contacts lists (even though they have been disabled since I marked my account for removal) email title's even added little comments about who the people were, short of providing a DNA sample I provided everything! Still not one ###ing lot of good they did me, I think the most beautiful thing out of all of it is, they are helping the hackers to win, with their lazy and unsympathetic approach to the fact that some people actually use their email accounts for a lot of things, you can't just flick one switch to change your information, it's not a simple oh your a 12 year old school kid just sign up another account to email your friend's?? And the other great thing, you can't complain about their piss poor service, you can't do anything, they just swat the people who made them who they are today away like a fly.

Well here is a big ### YOU MICROSOFT!!! I will be opening a new account far far away from hotmail and I hope the other people that have been burned by these useless toss pots do the same, it may seem small, but it take millions of little voices to make huge differences, show Bill Gates that we don't give a ### how much money he donates to charities to help him sleep at night, have some ethics, help fight the problem, DOWN WITH LOWLIFE HACKERS AND SCAMMERS and if you meet one punch them in the face!

That is all, thanks for listening to my gripe :)

• Th
    thestarsnatcher Jan 24, 2011

I quit Hotmail a loooong time ago.

I recommend Gmail. Google has incredible services and applications and whatnot. I love it and I would never change.

• Ka
    Kattia H Jul 03, 2011

I have the same problem. Also +10 years account. Really frustratring.
    I guess you just have to forget about all your content, contacts, info... leaving @hotmail forever
    AND yes: I just opened a @gmail account...
    terrible...

• Ly
    lylacavanaugh Jan 09, 2012

WLM locked me out of my email account. Hotmail began bundling and forcing customers to use Windows Live Messenger to log into t accounts. That is what caused many to be blocked out the last six days. Jan. 8, 2012. It is a run around and no contact person is available. I think I will call Microsoft wo complain about WLM that did nothing but add extrasign in screen. Live Messenger closed the accounts. What ever you do do not get an email that requires use of WLM, you'll be sorry.

emails being sent without our knowledge

my wife's Hotmail email account [protected]@hotmail.co.uk is being used without her permission to send out to her Hotmail contacts every week spamming emails for unwanted services. I have looked for the source on our computers (we are using several pcs so the problem is obviously a problem with Hotmail, NOT any individual computer). This problem has been happening since 16 Nov 2010 - I have loaded up several antivirus type programs, in addition to our usual AVG, Ad-aware, Spamfighter. Not one has yet identified the problem's source. These emails have been sent so far; http://rapidshare.com/files/436557279/surprise.exe 13/12/2010, http://rapidshare.com/files/434817428/surprise.exe 4/12/2010, http://ff3rrfpbqc4m.azuklimos.com 30/11/2010, http://juco8g.pepdoctor.com 24/11/2010, http://baidic6q.devionnse.com 16/11/2010. We both find this an unpleasant frustrating experience, as do our friends who are receiving these emails purportedly from my wife. What can you do to remove this embarressment from our lives?

mary85383 Dec 13, 2010

Someone has hacked your account. They have your password. Go in and change your password for your hotmail. You better check any other accounts you have especially bank accounts and change all your passwords

no response

few days back i created an account of hot mail. i was so happy the time wen i opened the account but now i am feeling how microsoft can run these types of services. i was very big fan of microsoft and its services. Now i am feeling i was wrong.
FROM MY HOT MAIL ACCOUNT (sekhar.[protected]@hotmail.com) I HAD SEND A MAIL WITH ATTACHMENT OF 8 MB FILE TO MY FRINDS. BUT LATER I GOT POSTMASTER REPLY OF UNABLE TO DELIVER YR MAIL. I WAS SHOCKED AND TRIED AGAIN, BUT SAME REPLY FROM POSTMASTER. BUT WEN I SEND THE SAME MAIL FROM MY GMAIL INSTANTLY THAT MAIL GOT DELIVERED.
I SEND A FEED BACK TO HOT MAIL TEAM ABOUT THE PROBLEM, BUT IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS I HAV NOT GOT NY REPLY FROM THE HOT MAIL FEEDBACK TEAM.
I M FEELING REALLY UN HAPPY, BECAUSE THE NAME WHICH IS WORLD REKNOWN IS NOW A WORST SERVICE [PROVIDER.
THE HOT MAIL TEAM SHOULD FEEL SHAME.
IF THE TEAM IS THINKING ITS A FREE SERVICE THEN NO PEOPLE IS REQUIRING YOUR SERVICE. BETTER U STOP YOUR SERVICE BEFORE SPOILING YOUR ORGANISATIONS NAME.

do not reply, this is scam

Due to the congestion in our Gmail servers, there would be removal of all unused Gmail Accounts.You will have to confirm if your E-mail is still active by filling out your login info below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

Account Name:
Password:
DOB :
Country :

Note: This email is only for Account owner.
Thank you for using Gmail !

The Gmail Team.

• Ld
    ldowdy2020 Jan 24, 2014

[email protected]

...Whoaaa... My cell phone makes me $4K a Day!

Your friend, Cellphone Conspiracy Makes $4K a
    Day...,
    thought that you would be interested in Costume garments wholesale 182 from
    Clothingwholesale4u.com.

Cellphone Conspiracy Makes $4K a
    Day... sent a
    note saying:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Have you ever made money using your cell phone?

Here's a Live Training Video showing you
    case studies of beginners and normal people
    just like you, making $4, 000 a Day using

- No Fake Gurus
    - JUST REAL RESULTS
    - Live Proof and Live Case Studies

95, 000 People before you can't be wrong

I've said enough, just watch this.

See you there,

MMC TEAM

• Ld
    ldowdy2020 Jan 24, 2014

You can not unsubscribe which I never wanted or subscribed to get this mail anyway and they will not stop

Violation of personal interest of sampath happawana by google

To google -Editor/CEO

I am Sampath Happawana, my profile is on your Google search. You organization has Published without NOT knowing real facts of this mortgage. The PAN Asia Banking corp. has violated some the legal procedures govern by the central bank of Sri lanaka. We have already file legal action against this bank.

Therefore I request your organization(Google) to immediately remove the following articles of 1, 2 without harming my name further.

Otherwise we are compelled to take legal action against your organization.

1. I (IIB) 05.03.2010 (E).pmd

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
and Mihasen Sampath Withanage Happawana as the Mortgagor. (a Director of the Obligor) have made default in payment due on. Mortgage Bond No. ...
documents.gov.lk/gazette/2010/PDF/Mar/.../I-IIB(E)2010.03.05.pdf

2. [PDF]

I-I (E) 26.02.2010.pmd

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
26 Feb 2010 ... Obligor and Mahasen Sampath Withanage Happawana as the. Mortgagor (a Director of the Obligor) have made default in ...
documents.gov.lk/gazette/2010/PDF/Feb/.../I-I(E)2010.02.26.pdf

Sampath happawana

+[protected], email: [protected]@slt.lk

21-05-2010

• El
    Elaine Goodwin May 19, 2009

I notified the "reunion" site that I didn't want my e-mail identity listed
    and they honored my request. Then I discovered that by googling my name, there is info there which is personal. My town and my e-mail name. I AM VERY UPSET! i AM TOLD BY THE FORMER REUNION" FOLKS THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!
    IF THIS IS TRUE, PLEASE REMOVE THE ABOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SEARCH ENGINE AND NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS IS DONE.
    I AM AT: Elaine Goodwin 52 Lee Road,
    Lincoln, Maine 04457
    or:
    [email protected]
    I will await your notice of removal of this information ASAP.

beware!!! you're eligible to receive an adsense payment later this month.

If you received the email below. Do not click any links as this is scam!!!

From: Google AdSense <[protected]@googleinc.com>
Sub: You're eligible to receive an AdSense Payment later this month.

Hello,
According to our records, you've passed the payment threshold and are eligible to receive an AdSense payment later this month -- if you have no holds on your account.
You have until end of day Pacific time (GMT -8 hours), on the 15th of this month, to resolve any account issues and still be included in this month's disbursement.
To make sure this your account is in good standing to receive a payment, please log into your account at https://www.google.com/adsense/?sourceid=aso&subid=ww-en-em-20100508-53530&medium=email . You'll see more information in the pink box on your Overview page when you log in. If you are already testing the new AdSense interface, you'll find more information under "Alerts" on your Overview page.
Remember, if EFT is available in your country, we encourage you to sign up. For more information please visit: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=15920&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-en-em-20100508-53530&medium=email
Congratulations! We hope you receive your payment soon.
Sincerely,
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA
Email Preferences: You have received this mandatory email service
announcement to update you about important changes to your Google AdSense
account.

gmail id and orkut id has been hacked.

Hello Sir,

My Gmail and Orkut id has been hacked yesterday evening. My friends are getting some mails from the id that "please semd me some money" and "please help me" like that.

Now I could not login into the account as the hacker has been changed the password also.

My Gmail Id - [protected]@gmail.com,
My Orkut Id - [protected]@gmail.com,

Name : Saravanakumar Shaunmugavel.

Pls do the needful at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

simon davies (individual)

I posted an item for sale on Craigs list and got an inquiry from an individual. They wanted to know if I could email pics of the item. I sent the pics and now they are trying to scam me out of money. Here is a copy of the email that was sent to me:
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me, I'm really interested in
buying the item, and i will be paying via Bank Certified check.
I will also need you to provide me with the following
information to facilitate the mailing of the Bank certified check .
1.Your full name
2.Your mailing address be it residential address
3.Your phone number.
**I will like you to know that you will not be
responsible for shipping i will have my mover come
over as soon as you have
the check payment for the item
Awaiting to hear from you
N.B UPS or FedEx does not deliver to a P.O box addresses.
Thanks

Hi,
Is it still available for sale?? get back to me with the current
pics and condition.

It was sent from: simon davies with an email address of [protected]@gmail.com. I am a mother going through a divorce with 2 children and am trying to sell personal items for extra money. I do not feel that this type of business should be allowed.

• Fl
    flygy846 May 04, 2010

how did you know when you were scammed i just got this same email?!??!?!?!

• Va
    VanYoung Aug 02, 2010

I just got the very same email, for something I am trying to sell on Craig's list, with the same exact words. I thought it sounded kind of fishy so I put in a search for the name "Simon Davies scam" and I found your post. I wish there was something that could be done about it.

Chen Zhe Mar 14, 2011

Agree! I just received same email for something I am trying to sell on craigslist. I thought the mail sounds weird because it is asking too many private information from me. Therefore I searched for "simondav001 scam" and saw your post. Here is what I received:

========

Hello

How are you doing over there ... i really appreciate your response
    to my email. I want you to consider it sold, pls do withdraw the
    advert from CL to avoid disturbance, I don't have time to come over to
    take a look because of my Business but you don't need to bother
    yourself with the shipment, I'll take care of that by engaging the
    services of a mover, hence I'll be sending a certified cashier check
    and it will be delivered to you via UPS, so I'll need you to provide
    me with the following

information to facilitate the mailing of the check.

1.full name on the check.
    2.Full Physical address to post the check
    3.City, State and Zip Code
    4.Home & Cell Phone to contact you.

Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS NEXT DAY
    SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible
    for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon as you have
    cashed the check

N.B UPS does not deliver to a P.O box addresses.

Thanks.

violated their policy and robbed me of $3000

I created a campaign in Google Adwords to get estimated keyword prices. When I setup the campaign I set the cost per click and daily limit to the highest levels. I did not realize that Google created the campaign in a "Running" state. Later that day Google started running my ads.

My Google Adwords account says "Your credit card will be charged every $50". I did not have a valid credit card on file (it had expired some months before setting up the campaign). Still, Google ran my ads. Instead of charging me at $50, they attempted to charge me $193 -- which of course failed.

Instead of turning off the account, Google ran an additional $2600 worth of ads, then tried charging the card a second time! Only after racking up almost $3000 worth of charges (way more than the $50 it says it will charge), did they turn off the account.

I've attempted to get this issue resolved many, many times. I spoke with multiple customer reps explaining it was a mistake (the ad was pointed to www.test.com, and was called Test Campaign). I've even paid the original $193 because Google said they would "consider" removing the additional charge.

Now Google is sending me to collections! I didn't apply for a line of credit. Their site clearly says "Your credit card will be charged every $50", yet they attempted only two charged $193 and $2600!!

violated their policy and robbed me of $3000

• Da
    david menache Feb 17, 2012

i am in a similar situation for 5777! wtf google!!

• Sc
    Scott Herman Mar 21, 2016

Same thing to me, $200 before I noticed. Called customer service, they told me tough Google is turning into a predatory coproration who is taking advantage of customers, they need to be stopped.

stolen a/c

I would like to file and complaint on my friend email address which has been hacked by hacker and asking...

scam - unauthorized debit card charges

I signed up for a free trial of Google Profit House for $1.97. For the past five months my credit card account has been charged $68.53 a month. It doesn't matter how often you call/email to complain, they will not discontinue nor credit accounts.

My bank will not reverse the charges---I have had to cancel my checking account/debit card due to this.

Buyer beware --- Google Profit House is using the Google name and is one giant Internet scam---appears to be unstoppable.

DO in California

• Mi
    miche19 Mar 11, 2010

You need to report that card as lost or stolen and get a whole new card with different numbers. Sometimes that is the only way for them to lose you. Its too bad your card service provider is not more helpful so just report it as stolen and they will send you a new card and be very carefull about giving out your card # especially on the internet.

Michelle

cancelation/refund

I was under the impression that I was signing up for 3 year membership for around 13.00 but after the download I found out that they were charging me 64.00, and it wasn't what I thought it was. I also thought I had 7 days to cancel, but everytime I e-mail them to cancel, they return with their "legetimate" charges, excuses, or instruction on how to use. What a scam. I am also disable and on a limited income, shame on them.

gmail scam

We are shutting down some email accounts and your account was automatically chosen to be deleted. If you are...

fraud

This Google Easy street is a scam. I thought I was paying $1.95 for shipping for some information for my daughter. I did this on a Thursday night. She and I both logged into the that night and looked it over a little. Her computer crashed the next day. I happened to log into my bank account on Sunday, there was a $1 charge on from the night I ordered the "information" for her and a $129.95 charge posted that day. I didn't have a clue what it was since either post didn't show up on my account as what they said the "$1.95" would. I tried to call the phone number it showed on my statement, I got a message saying they were only open Monday-Friday. After several attempts to call on Monday morning and a while on hold, I finally talked to some lady, explaining to her I was only paying $1.95 for shipping and handling for information for my daughter, and that I was on a fixed income, and they had wiped out my bank account. She just said she was sorry, but it was legal and binding. I told her if they weren't going to be there to take calls, it should at least be 3 business days to cancel, they charged my account the morning of day 3. I told her it was a rip off, and we couldn't even get logged into the site, it kept saying invalid user name or password, and I was using the one they sent. I should have checked into it further, but it "looked legitimate", I want to see these people stopped. It's wrong what they are doing to people.

• Bi
    big time SUCKER Nov 17, 2009

as i was leaving a website at about 11:30 pm 11-16-09. a google new headline came on and, it looked just like an offical google website that google was looking for people to work at home and all the benefits and the job description and so $2.95 and with a promo code drops it down to $.95 here's the site: http://www.news3insider.com/jobs/google-hiring-you.html then I clicked onEasy Google Profit official site to get started it took me to this site: https://www.securesiteoffers.com/googes/100909/index.php?subid=200041&subid2=101946&hitid=671086073 and I scrolled down and seen in same print the copy rights I register and I got the confirmation, my user name and password and boost your income I clicked to this site:https://secure2.securesiteorders.net/imax/0306/index_google.phphttp: where a video came up to show me how to open a merchants account, when it asked for personal information, name, D of B, SS#, I know I had been SCAMMED!!! I immediately went to google search typed in google easy street got 10 sites of YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!! I contacted my bank canceled my card called the number on my print out of confirmation got a recording to call back between 9 and 5 MST. I have reported fraud to my bank. Then I tried going back into some of these sites and the color bells and whistles are not there and when I tried to exit the registration site it asked me to cancel and stay or to exit I choose stay and scrolled down and low and behold a new fine print appeared if you don't cancel your membership in 3 days were get to suck you of your money of $129.99 and oh by the way we enrolled you in crap you didn't even ask for how about that you've been SCAMMED!!!

• Be
    beebumper Dec 10, 2009

Scams tend to be registered for one year time intervals and that information is always available to you the consumer through whois.net. enter the domain name scroll down and you'll see this company is privately registered through go daddy and the domain is leased for 1 year. Companies that expect to be around will register for 3 to 5 years minimum.

Since the domain and business registration is through godaddy.com I would contact them and file a complaint about the company and advise them that they are protecting fraud and providng the means for fraud. They can terminate their contract and remove them from the web if they so choose to do so, and godaddy is a legit reputable company enough complaints will get some action. Make sure your bank agrees not to allow them further withdrawls and if you gave them cc information cancel it or contact the cc company and get in writing they will not honour further charges by this company. That still won't prevent them from using your card for fraudulent purposes so I would cancel the card associated with this purchase and learn to use gift credit cards for any online purchasing in the future.

• Wo
    W. Ouder Jan 01, 2010

I got my money back, from Google Easy Street. I just checked my bank account and $129.95 was credited as a claim adjustment yesterday. It took two weeks a lot of effort and aggravation, (canceling my bank card, reporting the fraud to the bank, filing complaints with the BBB and FTC, and posting on message boards) but it was worth it.
    If you have been duped by these people, fight back, don’t take it. File complaints with the BBB and FTC, report them to your credit card company or bank, do a charge back. Whatever it takes, don’t just give them your money without a fight.

• Gy
    gypsymom42 Jan 06, 2010

I was taken in by this same website - only $1 to learn how to make money with Google. I looked at it, saw I had to pay out advertising to Google AdWords to use it, and thought waste of time, thought nothing more of it till I saw $129.95 charge on my bank account. I paid the $1 on 12/30, the $1 and the $129.95 both came thru on 1/4. I called Google Easy Street/ Secure Site Offers, whoever they are, they said money is non-refundable, says it's all there in the fine print. I argued, got put on hold for 10 minutes, got a man who said nothing they can do, it's non-refundable. I then called my bank, explained the problem to an account resolution person, she looked at website, called the company, and within minutes I had a very nice friendly young lady on the phone who gave me a refund confirmation #, I'll be watching for that refund to come thru & bank said call back if it doesn't. CALL YOUR BANK, they can help!

Chris Humphrey Jan 06, 2010

Yes same thing happened to me! I was taken by this company and did not even look at any web site or sign up for $129.95. They used
    my credit card without my consent! I signed up for $1.95 to receive information on the company in the mail, never received. Then
    they charged my credit card $129.95! Not very happy with this scam! Arizona Better Business Bureau should shut them down!

• Ba
    Barbzel Jan 09, 2010

This is such a scam. Please do not sign up for any of it.

mama242718 Feb 05, 2010

Dear Ouder/Friends,

Could you help me for getting $129.95.

As i have been in to same Scam.

today i have called my credit card company and they asked me to send letter with the Doc.

Could you pls guide me how to get this money back.

pls email me;[email protected]

MAMA

lost 100$

I thought i was going to get a cd for 2.00 dollars and learn how to make money it just came. Now i check my bank account and im down 100 dollars i dont have alot to give away and i need that 100 dollars back. The ad said nothing about a fee charge it said pay 1.97 to get a cd. It was never documented that i would lose 100 dollars when it came six weeks later. I just want my money back becuase i not rich and i thought that i can get rich off something i saw on the tv, but i can, t. I pissed that they said i cant get my money back i will go to court to make sure that these commericals and ads on the internet will never be shown again. I willing to do to legal actions if i am just refund my 99.00 dollars that were taken from my account.

• Cg
    cgude2 Dec 07, 2009

I'm not sure if you read this from the advertisement or not. If you stroll to the bottom and read the fine print, it says the following:
    THE STORY DEPICTED ON THIS SITE AND THE PERSON DEPICTED IN THE STORY ARE NOT REAL. RATHER, THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE RESULTS THAT SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE PRODUCTS HAVE ACHIEVED. THE RESULTS PORTRAYED IN THE STORY AND IN THE COMMENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE, AND MAY NOT BE THE RESULTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS. THIS PAGE RECEIVES COMPENSATION FOR CLICKS ON OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FEATURED ON THIS SITE.

Also, it also states the following:
    By submitting an order, you automatically receive a 5-day trial to the Start up Internet subscription. Your 5-day trial begins immediately upon placing your order. You will be billed $1.97 at the time of order submission. Once Your trial is active you have 5-days to decide whether to accept Your Subscription. Prior to the expiration of the 5-day trial period, You may cancel Your subscription by calling toll-free at 1-800-440-4397. Should you fail to cancel Your Subscription within the 5-day trial you will be billed $79.97 at the completion of the 5-day trial and $79.97 every month thereafter for continued services and hosting of your internet web tools software unless canceled by you
    . 3. RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY 3.1 You may cancel Your subscription at any time by calling Customer Care at 1-800-440-4397 Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. 3.2 You may Cancel at anytime during the initial 5-day trial and but will not receive a full refund of Your $1.97. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-440-4397 to make arrangement. 3.3 You explicitly agree to the following statement: "I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."

Hope that helps.

• Dg
    dg254 Dec 08, 2009

After paying the $1 charge for the kit, you will be charged monthly for difft. amounts, which are listed as difft. charges on your bank statement. The last one is $99 by TQG online Biz Kit. Call 1-800-497-4988 and demand to speak with a supervisor! You will probably get hung up on, but keep trying. I finally got a supervisor on the phone, and told her that my ATTORNEY would be contacting her if i didnt get a refund, and finally after arguing with her broken english, she agreed to refund it! Threaten with legal action and they refund your $$!! Good luck.

creative search training

It's a scam for sure. The ad pops up on a comcast news site, tells you that Google will pay you tons of money to work for them at home, and all you need to do is click...then they tell you to pay $2.98 for "a kit", then they tell you you qualify, then they put in another form that gives you the kit for $1.00.

If you, like me, are wishing to add a dollar or two by working at home, you quickly fill in data and on a site that says https:// at the top fill in your credit card info. There is a very very very long TOS in which, if you wear your magnifier you can find (not until it is too late) that you have agreed to pay $157.+ for a year long membership to something, and if you don't cancel in three days you will be charged automatically from your bank account. If you call and say no to that, they will only charge you $39.90 per month to take their course, all of which will come out of the same credit card account.

When you call the number to cancel all this, they don't know a thing about it. The number these scam artists give you are not even connected. They've got you.

I closed my bank account.

Be very careful with this stuff. They will rob you blind. The government should send them to prison for defrauding poor people.

Susan Holland

• Ro
    robert brock Dec 07, 2009

i got scammed by google easy street. this is a total scam they are connected with income deluxe and ispeedway. they all work together to scam you out of your hard earned dollors. they bill you for a kit mine was $1.88 the kit is an e-mail that i never recieved. the kit has a canel clause but since i never recieved the e-mail i didnt have a chance to cancel. i had to cancel my credit card and hopefullu the bank can retrieve my $129.95

• Bi
    Big_Ripoff_Alert Dec 15, 2009

I was also scammed by these people. Be informed that not only does Google Search Training steal your

money, but they have several aliases that they use to fraudulently charge you money. These aliases include

Creative Search Training, Creative Synergy Training, InternetRichGurus.com, Google Easy Street, Home

Source, IncomeEasyStreet.com, Best Life Corp, Bob Greene, and more, I'm sure.

CAUTION: Its not enough to "cancel your membership" with Creative Search Training. You must hunt down

each of these companies right away!

Thank goodness I realized it was a scam almost immediately and I closed my bank account, so that the

charges never got posted. If the charges are posted to your account, good luck getting any of it back!

Don't feel stupid! I have a J.D. and I took a Consumer Protection class in Law School and they got me to

sign up too! My legal training didn't stop me from signing up AND ONLY THEN doing a google search to

see if its a scam.

It was hard to get my bank to close my account BEFORE any fraudulent charges happened.

They kept telling me to wait until the unauthorized charges are posted and then to dispute the charges. I kept

calling to get different operators because it was a Sunday night and I knew that come Monday morning I'd be

toast. Finally I got someone to believe that I was about to be taken for everything even though there was no

actual transaction to speak of...YET. It was when I literally started CRYING on the phone, that the bank

agreed to close my account altogether to prevent the charges from happening.

• 1f
    1fadscam Dec 21, 2009

As others have written here, I paid $1.95 for a 3-day "free trial" for this home business, then had $129.95 taken out of my account. I don't remember seeing anything about this charge at the website. I called the number on my credit card statement and found out it's just a company that deals with several of these online businesses and is not the company that actually made the charge. I was given only an email address to write to to complain about the charge and was also told that, since the 3-day trial period was up, probably it wouldn't be reversed. I had checked my credit card balance the very day the charge came out and didn't see any charge at that point. I think the company waited until almost midnight to take out the charge, so the 3rd day would be over before the charge would be noticed.

• On
    Online Customer Service Dec 21, 2009

Our company handles some aspects of Customer Support for Bonus programs Rebate Millionaire and Network Agenda that may come with the Google Easy Street program you have mentioned. I came across your posting on this site but was not able to locate an account for you with the limited information you provided.

We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value before they are billed. The trial period for Network Agenda and Rebate Millionaire is free for 14-30 days from the order date, depending on which bonus applies. However we do not provide customer service for the Google Easy Street program you have mentioned.

For billing information or any other questions regarding Network Agenda, contact customer service at 1-800-308-1429 8am to 5pm, Mon - Fri, MDT.. For assistance with your Rebate Millionaire contact customer service at 1-800-685-3011
    9am-12am EST Monday-Friday and 9am-7:30pm EST Saturday and Sunday. There you will find an agent who will be happy to assist you in trying to locate an account and add addressing your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly, please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at [email protected], I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Service

• Wi
    willieg Dec 27, 2009

I got suspicious when I paid my $1.00 and got logged into the site
    and found nothing for contact info but an email address.

Sure enough three days after I signed up they hit my account for $129.95.

I suggest that everyone contact the Federal Trade Commission immediately.

Also if anyone has the link to the site where they collect the $1.00 for the
    free trial include that for the FTC. You may get better results with the FTC if
    you call them rather than leave info on their website.

I will be contacting them tomorrow myself...not much goes on at the feds
    on Sunday.

I hardly think it is worth the effort to contact the BBB, they cannot do
    a thing about the scam. They can only report that there are complaints, maybe
    that is of some value but they will not be able to get your money back or stop the
    thieves.

Someone who has the website address should look up the "who is" for
    that site. You may not get the actual owner, but you may be able
    to find out the registrar on the account and contact them (the registrar)
    and alert them to the scam.

In the mean time I will be doing research on these thieves and report
    what I find here.

If anyone has enough information on these thieves to contact the authorities
    where the thieves live...I highly recommend that action as well.

I am just livid over this and will do everything in my power to stop
    and expose this crook.

I will post any information I am able to collect here on this forum.
    Please check here for updates.

Together we can stop this crook and get him a not so nice bed and
    breakfast arrange for some time to come!

Larry

• Ro
    Rox Lindeman Feb 12, 2010

I responded to a 3" add from easystreet home based business on how a sparks, nv mother made $77.00/hour. I sent away for a disk to be delivered to my home. I received the disk, broken. It is not until you give your debit/credit card information for postage only that you are allowed to go to the next page for more information. Suddenly there was a $90.00 taken from my bank that I made a call and was told that this fee was for membership. I waited for the disk so I could investigate whether I wanted to go further, so I did not go to the next page. My mistake! Along with the disk came a notice: any charges disputed with your bank against this account will be reported to the internet consumer blacklist WWW.BADCUSTOMER.COM and will result in member merchants blocking you from making future purchases online! Badcustomer.com. I called and cancelled. Today I was charged another $29.95 from uhomesource.com for membership as I unknowingly became a member through google easy street, which I was not told when I cancelled with google easy street that I had to cancel with uhomesource.com. Will the government create a business blacklist for these abuses to the consumer?! Why would a threat be mailed with member information if all was above board and ethical? There should be full disclosure when google easy street can give your debit card # to another company to become a member — when cancelling membership all information regarding other memberships incurred through one company be disclosed.

false advertising

Wow was I taken by this company $1.97 not a bad price to see if it was something I might be interested in.
I changed my mind immediately and sent the disk back, then the charges started first the $47.50 so I called and cancelled asking for a refund since I had sent the disk back NO deal.
Thanksgiving Day they took another $99.00 out of my account, when I called to complain (after all I had Cancelled this thing) I was told that I had cancelled my membership and I could be directed to link telling me about this charge and that it was non-refundable.
I am going to close my account they won't steal another dime from me.
Can't any one stop the theft of money from desperate people trying to get along in this economy?

1.99 kit becomes $40 charge-scam

tofindfreemoneynow-Total scam-For a $1.99 you can download information on starting a home based business. It's a total scam and requires you to pay for marketing and the like...If you're already broke, you're going to be unable to do any of the programs listed!!! My husband is unemployed, and I was just looking for other ways to supplement our income, as I am quite proficient at the use of a computer... I thought I was just paying for the info. No problem. I found it useless right away and deleted it, only to get a $40 plus charge about 10 days later. We had no idea what the charge was from and called the number to find out it was the 1.99 scam from Google. No refund will be given because I didn't read through the terms of the agreement. NO WHERE on the main page did this ever mention this was a trial offer and I would be charged after the trial. It only states you advised to change your password. This is where they get you. If you don't read that terms of agreement and see you're only paying for a trial, then you are stuck. I was told once you change your password that is it, you've agreed to the terms. THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. I can only imagine the killing they are making off of this. How deceptive can a company be to do something so low. I will NEVER do business with them again, and am letting everyone know about the deceptive practices of this company. Google Chrome is now off my computer and I will no longer use it as my main search engine...What a waste!

• Pe
    Peanut1961 Dec 18, 2009

I did google ezykit and it said pay 1.99 and download some books so i did and then 3 days later they charged my CC for 78.49 and I called them and they said it said in the terms and conditions that it said it was a 2 day trail and if you went passed your 2 days you were charged I joined it on the 10th and I called on the 12th to find out why i was charged and they said I had went passed my 2 day trail period and I said this is my 2nd day and they said no it is 2 business days so the 11th was my 2nd day because they counted the 10th 1 and the 11 2 and I called on the 12th. That is really sad that people that r seriously looking to make a living have jackass like this out there screwing everyone. The Lord will have a special place for these type people. I have my bank doing a investation on this matter to get my money back. Wish all luck

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices