Having problems with Pep Stores?

Pep Stores reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 7, 2018. The latest review Customer service was posted on Apr 14, 2021. Pep Stores has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 70 reviews. Pep Stores has resolved 0 complaints.

Pep Stores Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 737 000 (Customer Service)
+27 219 372 300 (General Information)
+27 860 777 765 (PepMoney)
36 Stellenberg Road
Parow Industria
South Africa - 7493
Postal Address
PO Box 6100, Parow East, 7501

Pep Stores Complaints & Reviews

Pep StoresCustomer service

For the first time today have i experienced such digusting customer service from a pep store.
I walked into the store in Rosenearth Umkomaas today to have a return done due to the product being defective.Upon entering the store i did inform a staff member about the return.
He went on to ask if i would be taking something else which in return I did convey to him that i will have a look if theres something i could take in its place.
After browsing the store and finding nothing to my liking i went through for my refund.Because i was not taking anything and the purchase was made at a different store the store manager then rudely tells me that i should take it back there,
My understanding is that all pep stores are under one umbrella.
her behaviour as management was pathetic.from her tone of voice to her expressions and lack of customer care or consideration.
To prevent her stock loss and mark down i should drive 20min.
she was content and showed no remorse as i exited that store dissatisfied.

I soon after returned demanding a contact number for a head office.which she refused.As per her they didnt have one and there after were not "allowed" to give out numbers.

when i refused to leave the store she decided with her disgretion she could return it but not give me my money due.
Let me emphasis that peps till slip states a refund can be done with a slip not that the refund can only be done in the store of purchase with a slip.

After me being persistent she rudely walked away and comes back to do a refund.
What disgusted me the worst was she goes on to tell me that in future i should check before returning a product.

If she is a store manager peps standards of employment in terms of TCF and customer care is terrible.she has never shown visibility in that store.

Pep StoresService

The staff is rude and unhelpful! Especially the ladies. The one guy working there was the only friendly and helpful staff member. But the ladies is rude! Nightmare to go to pep and ask for assistance, as to they get irritated and just say i dont know! The only clothing shop with customer service like that. Rather just pass pep and go to Ackermans or mrp.

Pep Storesyour Manager in pep home cradlestone

I went to pep home today to buy a phone and I was helped by the other lady but the manager was around the till.i then tell the cashier I want to send the phone to Limpopo as I was buying for my daughter.and she said its fine but you need to protect it and I went home protect the phone and I came back.when I get there the store was full with customers and your manager tell me that I cant send the phone and I told her that why you allowed me to buy the phone in the first place and she is the one who showed me which plastic to buy, she then started to shout at me infront of other customer and she said if I need her to help me I must shut my mouth or get out of her store.after that she said ather cashier must help because she wont help me.Her name is Felecia please assist because its not the first time

Pep StoresLay by cancelation

Was at benoni lake side mall to cancel my lay by and the lady that was assisting me was very rude she told me that she's going to give me the voucher because we always lay by and cancel and it's my 1st time doing a lay by cancelation and your lay by terms didn't state that we as customers mustn't cancel the lay by and didn't state that we gonna be given a voucher if we cancel, she told me that I must wait for someone that is busy with banking to assist me its disappointing to keep the customer waiting

Mar 26, 2021

Pep Stores — Money transfers

Multinational retail company, PEP Stores has an innovative facility that allows its clients to make money...

Mar 19, 2021

Pep Stores — Money market

Asa M 5 reviews | Active since Jul 2017 19 Mar 2021, 13:08 THIEVES AT KWATHEMA SQUARE PEP STORE On...

Pep StoresService

Good day my number is phindle
          I have sent a parcel through pep service its been a year now when i went there they told me that they are still tracking it then when i went back they told me that its lost they took me up and down
          My parcel is worth 2500 to 3000
          The pep that i took my parcel with is pep at Devland
          My contact number is [protected]
          Email [protected]@gmail.com
          Parcel number D630200024523

Pep CellUnethical business practice in terms of Consumer Protection Act

I bought a phone a week ago believing it was the one I had enquired about (R500) when I checked the phone had cost R3700.00 which is way out of my range. I took it back the following day, with original packaging and till slip and explained the situation. I asked for a refund in terms of the Four Day change of mind period described in the Consumer Protection Act, The three ladies at the Northgate store were extremely unhelpful telling me to phone the customer Care Line. I reminded them that at that point I did not have a phone and asked if they could phone on my behalf. It is apparently not allowed. They also said that they would only refund in terms of a problem with the phone. This is in blatant contrast to the Act. I now realize that they wanted me to use the phone so that they could say - sorry, it has been used. I received an acknowledgement from customer care but nothing since

Pep StoresService

Today on my one off day I went to Pep Gatesville to collect my son's lay bye. Service at that store is so pathetic on a Monday end of the month there was one slow cashier on duty. This cashier clearly not bothered with the rest of us standing in the line... First she helps a senior citizen with a phone purchase for a full 15minutes sending that customer up and down to go fetch Sim cards from the shelves and not even asking for someone to assist her. Then comes my turn. I present my lay bye slip and she walks away to go get it from the stock room. At first I ask her to check if all my things is in there and Farzaana the cashier replies.. Its all in here where must it be... Then I tell her I'm exchanging one short sleeve for a long sleeve... Then she she goes off I must first pay and I am confusing her... So I told her I won't pay until she checks my items.. And she goes off ja if I don't pay I'm not getting my lay bye... Then all hell broke loose... I completely lost it on that girl... Then she goes and trings my lay bye as cash... Then the manager ask her how she will rectify the transaction she the cashier says she will do a cash back and give me the cash of a cash sale and charge the items to my card when I swipe... I went off and told her that she will not put any transactions on my card without my permission... And this cashier continued to explain. To the manager she will charge me and that's when I almost pulled her over the counter. The manager Andisiwe stepped in and did the whole transaction over and not o ce did Farzaana apologize for stupidity.. As I left the store Andisiwe came and apologized... Farzaana belongs in the storeroom away from customers because I won't be going back to Pep Gatesville

Mar 01, 2021

Pep Stores — Unethical behaviour

Good day sir /madam My name is Ntesang Kgosieng at Taung in NW I have received a bad treatment from Mr...

Pep StoresParcel delivered through paxi

I had a parcel delivered from pep parys to pep brits mall.
                Parcel was boxed juices, 24 inside and when I got to Pep I found them placed in a bucket as they were leaking
                The lady explained to me that they don't transport liquids
                1. Why did they accept the parcel if they don't accept liquids?
                2. When my 51years old aunt who was a first time user of pep PAXI went to the store the juices were inside a box and she was told to remove the box she did so and the pep store tellers saw the juices and accepted them without any warning.

Now out of those 24 boxes juices all are destroyed and not in a good form.
                If PAXI doesn't deliver liquids why did they accept the goods
                When the paxi driver arrived the parcel was already dripping, why wasn't it return on receipt at paxi.

Who is liable for this damage.

Those juices were meant for my kids from they Granny I suffered a loss and heartbroken as I was told its not their responsibility bth from PAXI and pep stores
                Please help me in this regard
                My email is [protected]@yahoo.com cel number [protected]

Parcel delivered through paxi

Pep StoresOn 14 Feb 2021 give in 2 shoprite bags

Give my bags in at pep stores
                  The cashier give one of my bags to other customer.
                  The way she Handel it was not good and tell me to keep quiet.
                  Give my money back but what about for standing in a long queue and my time for buying school goods. Now must go back cancel my Uber because off her. I must pay more because I cancel my Uber and my time and go through all that because of a cashier that don't take a work serious. Near shoprite in greenacres pepstores.
                  Greenacres

Feb 09, 2021

Pep Stores — Complaining about my parcel D511000629440

My name is Unathi Moss I'd my contact [protected], [protected], on1 Monday 2021 I was at pep kuilsriver...

Pep StoresWifi router

I bought a wifi router at pep cell store Bopedi complex on the 18 January 2021 and it had a battery problem, I took it back to the store on the 21 but the cashier said I must go back switch it off an charge it for 5 hours.I did but the story was the same I went back on the 27 and the cashier said I should have brought it before 7 days .I told her I was here and you said I must go back and you never mentioned i should come back before seven days. She said she don't remember anything. I said the footage is available and she said they going to repair it and if I don't want repair then there is nothing they can do.

Pep StoresCourrier

I went to Pep Makhado game [protected]@12h00 noon to collect a parcel with everything msg n ID and the lady by the name of Tebogo was very rude /her customer care was very poor. She told e I've to wait for another ms whilst I'm having it without even checking what I've, until I persisted with her colleague n the msg was there with everything and the parcel was also in the shop, hence I got agitated? Disappointed by the way peps staff treat customers

My parcel refd512000264873

lucky0813221706

Pep StoresPoor customer service, customers left unattended

There's about two PEP stores in Govan Mbeki, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape South Africa.

135 Govan Mbeki being the best and the one by 56 Govan Mbeki being the worst and the reason why I have to file a complaint.

The customer service is so poor, cashiers will attend to you when they want to. Let me not get started about how everyone has to wait for them to come out of the kitchen — how do you get to a shop and there's no sales persons or cashiers in front? Worst experience ever. Most of the staff is also very local but so disappointing, to a point where myself as a black person I can even say hire other races for that store, maybe that's going to be much better.

Pep StoresRepair Issues.

I, Mongezi Genu will like to complain about my Phone repair ID: 01561110538EF0 which I brought on the 18 November 2020 at PEP 5611, Key West Shopping Centre.

My mobile phone details is as follows:
                          IMEI: [protected]
                          Brand: Hisense
                          Model: U40

I'll appreciate if I may be notified when I should expect my phone cause it was not a repair that can take more than 2 hours nor a month to repair. Please inform me when I will get my phone.

Regards

Mongezi Genu
                          Cell: [protected]
                          Alternative: [protected]
                          Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Pep StoresPhone

Hi

My name is Siphamandla Maxwell Duma I bought a new phone 3 months ago. My phone is having a speaker problem and I went back to store with the box of the phone as I have misplaced my receipt. I wonder if you can help using phone serial and the information I gave when I was buying the phone.

I bought my phone in Durban West Street. My phone is Samsung A10s

I ll be very glad if you could help me

Thanks

Jan 07, 2021

Pep Stores — Bad service

Good day I am Millicent from Kriel in Mpumalanga just went to Pep clothing yesterday around 17H40 to buy my...

Pep StoresPoor service

I went to Pep to pay my Capfin account and I was assisted by a cashier who was blank about the whole process. She then went and asked her manager for assistance. The manager (Pat) came and was so rude and arrogant while conversing to a solution (of which I came up with options to solve the problem). She honestly does not know anything about customer service and lacks management skills. I had to make means for my account to be paid and spent almost an hour in the store.