Having problems with Sheetz?

Sheetz Customer Service Contacts

5700 Sixth Avenue
Altoona, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sheetz Customer Service. Initial Sheetz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sheetz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sheetz. Discuss the issues you have had with Sheetz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SheetzZero service

This is the second time I have ordered something through the app and showed up to pick up when I was told to only to have to wait to even be acknowledged. The first time was OVER AN HOUR. Tonight wasn't as bad however tonight I pulled up the window and saw some orders sitting on the counter but didn't know who they belonged to. One of the 2 people working looked at me and waved. That's it. No other service until 20 minutes later when the "supervisor" showed up at the window to hand me a freshly made drink... that I didn't order. When I told her what I was waiting for she said "oh" turned around and grabbed the bag that I had been looking at for 20 minutes and handed it to me. When I expressed my dissatisfaction she said "ok. There's only 2 other people here." Thats it. No apology. No attempt to find out what happened. Nothing. I'm beyond pissed. My food is cold AND I'm pissed. Ridiculous. I hope this isn't how this location is going to operate. Completely uncalled for.

Jan 06, 2021

Sheetz — Service

The people in there tonight are rude and they don't tell how u own until u have to look yourself. I keep...

North Lima

SheetzIllegal response to State Governor's advice and recommendations on COVID-19

ALL Sheetz locations have installed signage advising that masks must be worn and a 6 feet distance between customers must be maintained. Since these are the recommendations publicized by the state governor and not a law, Sheetz, along with many other commercial enterprises are exposing themselves to the potential of numerous lawsuits for both discrimination and endangering the health and welfare of customers on their premises. I would like to receive a comprehensive explanation of this approach at your very earliest convenience.

• Mr
        Mr. Helpful Jan 03, 2021

It's not overly complicated. A business can establish the standards they wish. If you choose to not comply, they can refuse to alow you into the business.

Hopefully that's comprehensive enough for you.

SheetzFood

I have gotten pepperoni subs from Newville and mt holley sheets and I have gotten 3 from Newville that are not worth the money that you are charging the people you have working there are worthless my last order was [censored] if you need to make extra money can you do it another way then making [censored]ty food when you order extra pepperoni and it is just the same as regular I have pictures of it but I couldn't load it email me and I see if I can send it

Dec 22, 2020

Sheetz — Liquor sales / id requirements

Today, December 22, 2020, I was purchasing three small bottles of wine as a stocking stuffer at the Sheetz...

Cresson

SheetzThe Manager (Sam Delaney) Store #464

This morning we went into the Sheetz on Eastern Blvd to get our free coffee as we do each week and was told by Sam Delaney that the free coffee on our rewards card was invalid. This isn't the first time she has done this. We've had enough with her racist under tones as if we don't have money to pay for our coffee. She deliberately does things to us and plays victim as she did this morning, when we asked for her full name and badge number. Incident happened between 5:30-6:00.

The Manager (Sam Delaney) Store #464

RESOLVED

This complaint HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. I want a CALL FROM CORPORTE!

SheetzConvenience

1 person working register and +10 people in line ridiculous this is not convenient ive been here for more than 3 years and always long line out the door it is mot convenient to me at all nor the people standinf behind me in line thiabis ridiculous and you need to staff more people behind the counter this is not convenient at all this is mot right at all

Convenience

Dec 13, 2020

Sheetz — Manager

I was at sheetz tonight buying drinks and lottery tickets when the manager came out and was very rude...

Dec 12, 2020

Sheetz — Alcohol sales

I came into a sheetz location on Airport road Lancaster and I asked for the beer fridge to be opened since it...

Dec 06, 2020

Sheetz — Very unprofessional staff

The staff here are incredibly rude to customers as well as their employees. I can't count how many time...

Port Allegany
            Dec 05, 2020

Sheetz — Breakfast sandwich

I ordered an everything bagel with tomatoes and mayo. I got a plain bagel with no tomatoes or mayo.

SheetzFood

Tonight we ordered food and first my boyfriend ordered three snack wraps we get home and he has only two snack wraps, second I took a bite into my second wrap and they put hot sauce in some of my wrap which than made me puke because I cannot handle hot things. I'm very disappointed because they were all back in the kitchen area laughing while making our food and I don't know why they were laughing so much but I don't think this is funny

Dec 02, 2020

Sheetz — Face mask compliance

I am reaching out to you to express my displeasure with the Sheetz in Murrysville Pa. On my last three stop...

Dec 01, 2020

Sheetz — Employee practices

The store is located in waynesboro pa washington township you have large signs on your windows and even on...

Nov 30, 2020

Sheetz — MTO food

I ordered my usual tater tots platter and its ridiculous. I had no chili, sour cream, or nacho cheese like I...

Woodstock
              Nov 28, 2020

Sheetz — Missing part of orders and food not cooked properly

I have always ordered from sheetz when me and my family are just having a relaxed weekend and want to enjoy...

Nov 26, 2020

Sheetz — Food

I ordered boneless chicken and tater tots and a burger and they were all burnt and I do not appreciate that...

Nov 24, 2020

Sheetz — Turkey sub

I got 2 Turkey subs, which I frequently do get. But this is ridiculous - one very thin slice of turkey. I did...

Nov 23, 2020

Sheetz — Worker

There's a girl named candy that works at sheetz on 422 in kittanning pa she's has been rude with me...

Kittanning

SheetzService

I was in sheetz Wednesday 1 day after our governor was on tv telling us that masks need to be worn. Athens the Sheetz employees had masks on and there was a sigh on the door that masks where to be worn in the store and thank you for that. The issue is that there was 4 people in the gas station that did not have a mask on and all of them got served and no one even said anything. I know that it will be hard to turn them away but this is hard for everyone. We must get a handle on this and Sheetz needs to do what our Govenor said to do. Please handle this before Sheetz gets a boycott against them. If this happens I will not be able to shop there.