Having problems with Dollar Tree?

Dollar Tree reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2008. The latest review Service was posted on Sep 23, 2021. The latest complaint Overwhelmingly disrespectful and rude. was resolved on Apr 02, 2021. Dollar Tree has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2494 reviews. Dollar Tree has resolved 91 complaints.

Dollar Tree Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 530 8733 (Customer Service)
500 Volvo Pkwy
Chesapeake, Kansas
United States - 23320-1604

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dollar Tree Customer Service. Initial Dollar Tree complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dollar Tree above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dollar Tree. Discuss the issues you have had with Dollar Tree and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews

Dollar TreeService

Every time I go shopping there the lines are always long, today 9/23/21, I spoke with a manager, he said it he only had one employee and him, working today, I find that unexceptional, because some phone calls could have been made and corporate could have sent employees from other stores to fill in for the day, and this is a regular problem at this Dollar Tree Store # 5849 1709 Saint Marks Ave. Brooklyn, NY [protected]

Howard Radford Sep 23, 2021

You don't understand. The reason it's only one manager and one employee is because that's the protocol. The manager is luck he has a cashier most of the day they don't.

Dollar TreeStore policy

A couple of days ago, while shopping at your store 7204 in Las Vegas, I noticed a customer walking around the store without a mask. I politely asked the customer where His mask was. His reply was, it isn't necessary.

I then noticed a store clerk and brought it to his attention. The store clerk informed me that they were told not to say anything to a Customer not wearing a Mask in order to avoid any confrontation.

Our state has a clear mandate, and Dollar Tree has signs posted on entering that a Mask was required.

Why disregard the State wide mandate and the signs posted if it isn't going to be inforced.
    I am not sure I will continue to shop at the store if they allow this.

Howard Radford Sep 23, 2021

The mandate is for the individual not the corporation. The mandate says people are suppose to wear mask, not that people are suppose to enforce other people to wear mask. The law says rape is illegal but the law doesn't say when you see a rape you are suppose to intervene, the law doesn't even say you have to report it.

Sep 22, 2021

Dollar Tree — The store is filthy

your store on 6th Street in Irving, TX is the most filthy place I have ever been in/ Mud, dirt, dust and...

Sep 20, 2021

Dollar Tree — Homeless sleeping outside and employee opening doors and letting them in

Homeless sleeping outside and employee opening doors and letting them in 09/20/21 @ 7: 15am at lease 4...

Dollar Treestaff

9/20/21, first off the store was not open at 9 am Monday, when I pulled on the handle it was 9:01, the guy who opened the door at 9:02 said rather smartly that the store opened at 9, I said according to my phone it's 9:02, and he still gave me a hard time. I am a Disabled man of 60, I collected what little product I needed, and went to the cashier...9:05. She yelled at me SIR YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE BASKET! she yelled this twice when I objected. had she been a bit nicer and more caring about my disabled condition, I would haven't been writing this.
      Robert Connolly

Dollar TreeFilthy store/very bad cashier.

The cashier Tondra has a chip on her shoulder, no manners, and very RUDE!
        She starting sniping at me for trying to throw a can in the store garbage, she should of just told me not to put it there and not jump down my throat about it.
        She also ignored me when she was ringing up my order to slowly to to the back when asked to look for something making me wait and she took her time coming back.
        Since then she ignores me or purposely ignores me if I ask about anything and gives me dirty looks.
        As for the store itself, that place is a mess!
        Items misplaced and laying all over the floors, discarded floor and drinks laying around the shelves, and worst of all the bathroom!
        Floor is filthy, toilet has pee and poop on it, and once in a while there is poop on the walls!

Sep 17, 2021

Dollar Tree — Restroom

So my wife and I went into the Dollar Tree Store # 3948 on 1265 El Paseo Rd in Las Cruses, NM. [protected] to...

Sep 17, 2021

Dollar Tree — Bad customer service / very poor by management

Elberton GA store # 5640 Dollar Tree 09 17 2021 visit to store 17 people in line with 1 registrar open. 4...

Elberton

Dollar TreeRude Customer Service

I went into Dollar Tree at 1004 N. Promenade Pkwy Suite 130 Casa Grande Az. [protected]. STORE # 7064 The store was at a low as far as customer. Could have been a slide in slide out visit to the store. However you have 4 employees at the end counter, griping about this and that, he said she said bickering amongst each other. I go towards them, I am directed to register 1. I go there Andrea meets me there however the bickering and venting continues the whole time she is deciding when and how she should help. I finally get to the point where I ask her to take care of the customer, ME and then they can all go to the back and finish their griping. Andrea was rude and inconsiderate as she started to give me my change, she held on to it because I mentioned let go of that whole black life's matter thing and move forward. She tells me you need GOD. She finally let's go of the change. I'm walking away mad as can be and I am hollered at by Antonio. Just go, get out of here. Wow! At 67 years old I can not even begin to think how disrespectful the younger generation can be. What kind of business would allow such behavior. Run your cameras, see how this day went. Not so good. I talked to Marisa when I asked to talk to the manager. I came back for my receipt. Andrea has another customer however she literally neglects her as well only to interrupt my meeting with the manager. You have 2, 485 complaints plus this one against Dollar Tree. What will you or what have you done to correct this UNPROFESSIONL demeaner? I don't get it.

Dollar TreeCreamy Petroleum Jelly by Careall

Good afternoon!
            Creamy Petroleum Jelly by Careall stinks! It smell likes chemicals that you wouldn't want on your body. Why did you change to Careall? Assured was a wonderful product. Please consider changing back to Assured Creamy Petroleum Jelly product. I would like a full refund for 6 bottles of this awful stuff.
            Thanks for you consideration,
            Mrs Nicholson
            [protected]

Dollar TreePoor Associate Training

Complaint #1 is: There is not place on line or no telephone number available to file Dollar Tree complaint.

Complaint #2 is : The Store No: 8599 (Hayes & 24 Mile)hand sanitizer at the front door has not worked for over 8-weeks and there is no other hand sanitizer for customer use. Each time I've gone into the store (4 or 5 times). I've let the same Associate "James" know that the hand sanitizer was still not working.

Complaint "3 is: I asked the Associate "James" 5-times, to speak to the Store Manager to lodge this complaint. Each time, James refused to get the Store Manager.

Sep 14, 2021

Dollar Tree — Dirty parking lot!!

I am a frequent customer of the Dollar Tree located at 14580 Farmers Blvd, Jamaica Queens, NY 11434. The...

Dollar TreeManager at store on Camp Bowie Blvd in Fort Worth

She is retaliatory, she is totally ignoring laws protecting someone with mental health issues, has no problem with associates cussing out managers for no reason, tries to dictate when people can be in the store, will give some employees multiple chances to screw up but others get only one. The whole store needs to be closed down and completely overhauled as far as employees go. Some of them don't want to be there and it shows. She is telling people that one of the best employees she has was fired, that employee has not been informed of the status of their job. The manager has violated ADA.

Howard Radford Sep 15, 2021

You write that the store manager is ignoring laws protecting someone with mental health issues and that the manager has violated ADA, but you didn't go into detail on that. The rest is not worth addressing.

Sep 11, 2021

Dollar Tree — Poor - rude customer service

Made a visit to your Store #5445 in Lancaster CA. Cashier who helped me was named Jennifer who was quite rude...

Dollar TreeCustomer Service

I was in line purchasing some items. I was waiting for it to be my turn. And, as soon as it was my turn to be ring up. The mgrs yells out for everyone to go to the station. This one is closed. She was closing the cashier. I was stunned that someone with do this. Seeing that I am waiting in line with others behind me. I said I am going to wait again in line. Othes, had already rushed to the other station. The mgr you could tell didn't care. She just said go to the other station. This one is closed. The ones that got there first. Was polite enough to let me be in the front. Since, they saw I was next at the station that closed. This is terrible customer service of the mgr operating the store. Closing down a station to check out. And, them making it obvious that I she didn't care if I waited in line again or not. Or was to just leave the store. Sunday 9-5-21. About 4 30 pm. She really needs to find a different job. Kirkman rd Wal Mart shopping center. Metrowest. Orlando Fl

Sep 04, 2021

Dollar Tree — A manager out of the Layton, Utah off of 1425 N.

I was in shopping last weekend and I over saw a woman the same woman that I had overseen following a woman...

Dollar TreeNew Manager rude to customers and employees/stocking of the store

I visit the Dollar Tree in Belpre OH, multiple times a week and have been around the employee who is the new store manager at this location. She is rude to customers and the employees. I stopped by today and found out that there were 2 employees leaving this store because of this new store manager. She regularly parks in the closest parking space to the front door. I have watched her take out items I assume she has purchased and put in her trunk and go back in to work (items that are in high demand). I was told by an employee there that the new store manager purchased a whole box of 2022 calendars (she did not order these they were stock for the store) and she sells them online for far more than she paid for them. She does this regularly with popular items. This store regularly has carts of stock items sitting around blocking the aisles. These carts are not stocked on the shelves for multiple days.

Sep 01, 2021

Dollar Tree — Rude employee

Being in the store anywhere from five to ten minutes before one of the employees came up and snapped...

Dollar TreeHired for the job, but manager is MIA

I have gotten hired to work at the minge and ashe dollar tree at bakersfield ca and the manager is always away, sick, on vacation, or MIA for neearly a month. She hired me herself on Aug 4 2021, but never emailed, called, or contacted me back. Her employes made excuses for her as all of them tell me different things. She is still "hiring" despite her giving me the position. She has my personal info as well and knows where I live. The manager's name, I was told by one of the workers, June, is Samantha Brown and she is in her late 20's to early 30's.

Samantha promised to call me back after I was hired. Never got an email nor call back after 3 weeks. I am hired but never got the call back. I am not even sure this is legal but what about wrongful hiring on her behalf? I just want my job and hopefully she corrects her mistake and gives me the job as I wasn't mean or rude or anything during the interview and she said that I was "the right one for the job and what she was looking for." I am still looking forward to working there despite this. I have applied for other jobs but I haven't gotten a reply back. I also don't have reliable transportation either to look for a job that is further away.

Hired for the job, but manager is MIA

Aug 25, 2021

Dollar Tree — Blocking isles

Are employees allowed to block isle off? I traveled a ways to the store only to find out I couldn't...