Outback Steakhouse Logo

Outback Steakhouse

Having problems with Outback Steakhouse?

Outback Steakhouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2009. The latest review Filet minion was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint Food quality was poor was resolved on Dec 31, 2020. Outback Steakhouse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 318 reviews. Outback Steakhouse has resolved 10 complaints.

Outback Steakhouse Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 859 4734 (Customer Service)
2202 N West Shore Blvd
Tampa, Florida

Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews

Outback Steakhouse — Food/service/experience

So, I would like to start by saying my family and I went to Outback at least three times a month. They knew...

Outback SteakhouseDinner/service

Tonight we visited the Bayamón, PR, location where when we arrived for drinks and dinner we were greeted by the discourteous bartender. We basically had to beg to make our order. They tried serving sirloins instead of filets. The whole order was wrong vegetables where gross and when the manager named Jesse cane he looked like some kind of a bouncer, dressed poorly and with a nasty attitude. We where treated terribly and our food was horribly. Terrible service. Then at the end they tried charging us for burgers and things we never even ordered. This people are horrible!! Your store will fail and you will lose customers with this kind of treatment. Not to mention that we sat on the bar because they tried to sit us by the door when we got there because they supposedly didn't had enough staff to give us another table even when the establishment didn't have hardly any people. We litterally ended up waiting over an hour for medium rare stakes from an empty restaurant and they still got the order wrong and the food was horrid. Asparagus looked like they had been out of the fridge for a week and then thrown in the freezer and then burnt for a while. Horrible!!!

Outback SteakhouseFood was horrible

I went to the outback in gastonia and waited 15 mins before anybody came to my car.. my husband got the steak and lobster and I got the sirlion.. this is the first time we have ever ate here. The food was cold I guess because I waited for someone to come to my car when I got it home the steak was so hard and burnt we couldn't even eat it I even upgrade foe the broccoli and cheese I had 1 piece of a broccoli. My husband said I don't know if this is real lobster it don't taste nothing like it I said well I guess we won't eat here no more this was a waste of money we could of ate at Logan's and it would of been alot better and cheaper.. I can't figure out why this place stays so packed out but like I said this was the first time we have ever eaten here and probably will be the last..

Outback Steakhouse — Emergency services bill

On January 27, 2016 I was eating at your restaurant at 12120 Lake Underhill - 1049 Orlando, FL - managing...

Outback SteakhouseManager service attitude

Unfortunately this is not my first comlaint about this restraunt. On 3-14-18 I visited the store approximately 8:15 pm. At around 8:45pm I went to the restroom and heard the manger Lindsey in a verbal confrontation with one of the employees. It was loud enough for me to hear in the eating area near bar. This is very unprofessional. I've complained about this location before. I was promised gift cards I never received. But it's not about that. It's about the poor service I've recieved there. There is a very pleasant young lady that's a manager and bartender. She's very professional and kind. A real people person. Maybe more employees like this will help.

Outback SteakhouseManagement, service, and food

We ate at the Outback restaurant in River City in Jacksonville, Fl. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018. We were a party of four adults and one child. We had the worst dining experience at this establishment. We had to wait over twenty minutes to be seated and an additional fifteen minutes for a server. I had to stop a server and ask who was supposed to be helping our table. He forgot to bring us our bread and he took a long time bringing our drinks. He didn't put in our appetizers order and he ended up bringing them after our meal. I asked what was going on with my daughter's child meal and he said sorry he had forgotten to grab it. His service was terrible and disorganized. My adult daughters had their food order incorrect. They asked for medium well steaks but were given medium rare instead. One daughter asked for a side of broccoli which he forgot to add and didn't bring it until she was finished eating. We had a to go order that came with a drink and he never brought it to the table. He refilled my sweet tea with unsweetened tea and after repeated requests for another glass I just gave up. This entire meal was a disaster and I will never dine at that or any other Outback again.

Outback SteakhouseI am writing to provide information on very rude service.

MY family and i on the night of March 11, 2018 went to the Outback in Methuen Mass.We were a party of five and did a call ahead phone call.When we arrived we were given a beeper and told twenty minutes by the Supervisor at the hostess desk.I checked thirty minutes later when i saw a lot of empty large tables available and this very aggravated Supervisor we have to wait for people to leave.When an hour had passed the Supervisor started calling for a Mark party a of five. I have been there over an hour and there are no other partys of five waiting.I said to her how long to we wait for the mark party to appear and she said a half hour.I said to her you told us twenty minutes its over an hour and the Mark party are not hiding in the bathroom.With that she slams the beeper into the cabinet and as she walks away say to the hostess to seat us.This person seems over her head at doing her job and is a liability to the Outback Franchise.

Outback SteakhouseService and food

My husband and I visited the brandon florida location last saturday evening around 710-830. I ordered a top shelf margarita, whuch tasted like sour mix, that was the first problem. I ordered that alice spring chicken and i know how much it it suppose to be smothered and covered, I order this quite often . My husband ordered the lobster tail and steak special. He ordered it medium and it came to the table burnt. Our waiter was not the person who delivered our food and after receiving our food, our waiter was no where in sight nor was there a manager on the floor. The place was packed and we knew if we waited for the waiter to come and redo our meal that we would be there another hour. so with that said, for the amount of money we spent we expected way more like we do each time we visit outback. we visit the fishhawk location about 2 days a week. We chose the brandon location because it was convenient after a day of shopping. Please get back to me ASAP about this matter.

Outback SteakhouseTerrible service, food and bar drink

My husband and I went to outback last night for dinner . My husband got the lobster and steak combo meal. Steak was hard as a rock. Once we received our food the waiter disappeared .
              The restaurant was very busy and looked understaffed, no manager in sight . I ordered the Alice spring chicken . Was not smothered and covered like usual and my fries were cold . For the price I paid I expect better as it has been on many visits prior to last night . Between the fish hawk location and Brandon location we visit at least 2 times a week . Please get back to me with feedback on fixing this visit to not leave a bad taste in my mouth. I can not find my receipt however I can send bank proof of purchase. We were at Brandon location between 7-820 . I also ordered a top shelf margarita in which was very sour and not enough of what I actually paid for which Is the alcohol

Outback Steakhouse — Manager and service

I visited Outback Steakhouse, Montrose location, 110 Montrose W Ave., Akron, Ohio 44321 on Sunday, February...

Outback Steakhouse — Bonus gift cards, st pete tyrone store

I've been buying all my holiday gift cards for my businesses here for years, and enjoying the bonus cards for...

Outback SteakhouseRude service

Hello myself and my family took my father out for a birthday dinner tonight 2/19/2018 at the Outback Steakhouse on Jericho turnpike in commack ny. I had requested they sing happy birthday to him as they were singing for other customers as well. Not once but twice I had to request this. They never came by then on the way out to pay the bill I mentioned it to the hostess her response was "oh well maybe next year" . That was the rudest inconsiderate thing to say. Especially it was geared towards my father who is 76 years old. Her attitude and demeanor was unacceptable. We have eaten out at outback many times but after this incident I highly doubt we will be going back there again. She was snotty and sarcastic with that remark. Myself and my family felt so bad for my father as he was upset that she spoke like that and laughed about it. Young people like herself definitely do not belong working in a steakhouse as she has no respect for the elders.

Outback SteakhouseFood

Tonight Feb. 18th, my husband and I were dissatisfied with our experience at Outback in Salisbury, MD. We should have known it would not be good because two tables around us were complaining to their waitresses. First, my husband's coffee was cold and there was no sugar on the table. It took the waitress a while to get our order since she was handling a complaint at the table next to us. My husband asked for a well-done burger and rec'd one that was rare. He returned it. Meanwhile, I ate my dinner which was ok except that the butter for my lobster was cold and my steak was incorrectly cooked, but I didn't return them since I was starving. My husband' s burger was brought out well after I was finished, The salads had a miniscule amount of dressing, so we had to ask for more. It was not the meal I had expected. The waitress was nice, but told us that everyone in the kitchen should be fired since there were complaints from almost every table she had that evening. As we were leaving another waitress was apologizing for a food mistake! Not good!

Outback SteakhouseFood safety and dirty dishes

Yesterday me and my family went to the outback steakhouse at assembly Row in Somerville, there was a wait time of about 20 minutes even though there were over 10 tables cleared. Once being seated as a party of 4 in crammed little table where other parties around us were only 2/3 I requested to be moved I requested to be moved to the empty booth right next to us to give our kids some space and privacy. Our waitress went to ask the manager and was told no, but after asking to speak to the manager directly we were promptly moved . It seemed to be The biggest issue as now the server who's table we took, the manager who was clearly overworked we're giving us twisted eyes and complaining so loudly about us,
                    60 minutes later we were given our drinks, but had to give them back
                    as the glasses were filthy with residue and previous fruit( One of the drinks was white and there were speckles of brown and pink all in the inside of the whole jar). We were given new drinks in clean cups, okay. We ordered two chicken on the Barbie for our children, the chicken that was served was still squealing, raw, pink and oozing... (these cooks have clearly not done any food safety training) the manager came over offered to cook the same chicken a bit more(once done asked if the chicken was better, better???... this is the way it should have been done in the first place)

Not only our drink cups were filthy but I also pointed out that all the plates that had food served on them we're clearly not washed correctly That maybe their dishwasher needs an updated maintenance.
                    Our food was served steak, quesadilla, salads but we quickly asked for to go boxes but we quickly asked for to go boxes after Noticing the condition of the dirty plates.

Our children's meals and drinks were comped, but honestly all of it should've been, what a disgrace 1st and last time eating at a Outback Steakhouse

I feel horrible for waitress who was clearly trying to do the best she could She was kind and attentative. I feel sorry about having to complain so much but from every little thing there was an issue. This restaurant definitely needs a work up some food safety training as well as OSHA dishware is filthy and being served under cooked.

Food safety and dirty dishes

Outback SteakhouseWaitress/management

We have never had a problem with outback until today. Our bill came to $57.17 we gave the waitress a $100 she come back with our change there's $25.00 in there which is obviously not right we should get back 42.83. so we asked for a manager told him what happened he said I'm sorry I'll go get your change. He comes back and this time it's only 42. Still missing .83 cents. We left we weren't worried about .83 cents but it's still the fact that they screwed it up twice even a manager..

Outback Steakhouse — Daughter’s food order. Food allergies, and service

My 14 year old daughter and I decided to take out her friend who turned 15 years old today. To the Outback in...

Outback SteakhousePromotions, advertise offers, ads

02/14/2018, My husband took me to the steakhouse for Valentine's to celebrate and he was hungry after seeing many adds for $15.99 steak and lobster tail and Aussie 4 course meal for two deal. We went to our location at 497 E 120th Ave in Thornton, CO. After we were seated and had our drinks were we then informed that, that location doesn't honor national adds/promotions and that they didn't even have the Aussie special to offer. They did have the steak and lobster but for $18.99. My husband was upset and wanted to just pay for our drinks and leave. I was too hungry and tired so we stayed but were upset. It feels like false advertising to run all the commercials, send emails and promotions thru the mail and then they offers not be available. It almost ruined what was to be a special evening. :-(

Outback Steakhouseuncooked food / overcooked

Let me start by choosing your esblishment on valentines day / our 15 wedding anniversary so my wife and I both ordered steaks a ribeye 12 oz and a 10 filet, the filet was under cooked came out rare when was suppose to be medium then comes back black as black can be and overcooked my ribeye was supposed to be med came out well, so then I sent it back and then came out medium rare was just looking for a great dinner and experience on our special day and the management staff just gave us a free blooming onion on our next visit when u get one free anyways if u are on email lists not a good experience at all a 1 out of 5 will consider going elsewhere in the future such a shame

Outback Steakhousecurbside

While the manager spoke to me regarding the major delay in our food and reimbursed us for the dinner, have another complaint. Ordered a NY strip steak to be cooked medium. It was cooked medium rare, which was too rare for my son. My steak, 9 oz sirloin, was to be medium rare, yet it was rare. Too rare to eat. In the past month, we have ordered every week. Each order has had issues-not ready on time, meat not cooked correctly. In the past it was rare to have issues, but since December, every order we have purchased has been off. It is the only steak house around the area. If it wasn't we would definitely change restaurants.

• Sh
                                Shaun R. Feb 11, 2018

TROLLING AGAIN, HUH.

• Sh
                                Shaun R. Feb 10, 2018

As someone who frequents steakhouses, it is not uncommon to have steak slightly undercooked. This is because it is easier to cook a steak more than to cook an entirely new piece of steak.

• Dw
                                D WilIiamson Feb 11, 2018

@Shaun R. Did I ask for your opinion, nope so shut up and stay off my letter. The whole point of this is to tell you they could do nothing right at all.

Outback Steakhouseracism

My first visit to Outback Steakhouse is also my last. The service, or rather the lack of service, is disgusting. Once seated, my party and I were promptly greeted by a server, who took our drink and appetizer orders. From that point, we had to flag down passing servers, as our original server was tending bar. We noticed that none of the other guests seemed to be ignored, quite the contrary. At no point did anyone come to our table to question us regarding our satisfaction. We even had to flag someone down to pay our bill! Never have I received such blatant disrespect. Being the only group of color in the restaurant I feel very strongly that we were treated so horribly based on our color. We were ignored by tbe waitstaff, and I find that treatment demeaning, to say the very least.