Outback Steakhouse

Fri:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Outback SteakhouseFood quality was poor

Wad sent to Albany, NY hospital to work as a First Responder Nurse but no food available at Marriott Hotel at the time.

Thus, went to Outback & ordered steak and ribs on 11/30/2020 (see copy of receipt). Was seated in the restaurant for eating in.

Meal came w/ soup (I ordered cream of broccoli) but it was extremely salty and I couldn't eat it.
Also, the ribs were awful as well. They tasted like it came from some frozen, expired, microwaveable box. Very poor quality.
The steak was very, very thin and dry, although they cooked it like I wanted (medium well done).

I'm sure you get a lot of complaints and I'm sorry to complain as well but for spending nearly $40 for this meal, I was very disappointed.
The waiter/waitress was so kind and helpful, but I just asked to have it boxed up and take home b/c I didn't want to see rude. The waiter was also training someone and I didn't want to embarrass him. I was greatly disappointed with the food quality and how expensive it was for what I received.

Food quality was poor

RESOLVED

Received a phone call from an Outback representative who was exceptionally helpful and understanding. His response to my comments reinstated my trust in eating there again!
    Thank you Kevin from Outback Steakhouse!