Outback Steakhouse

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Outback SteakhouseThe food

Ordered two filet mignon dinners on Sat May 2, 2020 and picked them up.
The steak was awful to look at. One was just a flat blob. Did not even look like a filet. These dinners are not cheap and I was appalled at the meat. I could
not even recognize the steak. The cesar salad was not appetizing and had big
chunks of romaine lettuce in there. Only one little plastic container of dressing. The baked potatoes were cold even though I was there at the time
they designated it would be ready. I have had a good meal at Outback years ago but I think it has rapidly declined in the quality department. I just
spent money on something that really was not worth it.! I probably will never
visit this Stafford location again.

Outback SteakhouseFood and service

On Jan 9th 2020 we celebrated our 46 wedding anniversary. We could have gone anywhere but we chose Outback. This Restaurant is new and close to home.
    We have ate at Outback before and it was a good experience This time is was terriable. I ordered the 6 oz filet and my husband the 12oz ribeye. When my steak came it was a very small piece of meat that looked like a flat pancake.
    It was no 6oz filet. My husband was thin and all seasoning was in middle of the steak. Waiter did bring water when we were seated but I had to ask another waiter after a long wait if we could please have our salads. Husband ordered tea which he never got. Waiter never came to refill our water glass. Servers name was Michael.
    It was around 4:30 in the afternoon and only 4 other customers in the restaurant. So busy they were not. 46 years is a special thing, eating at OutBack was not. VERY dissapointed.