Having problems with Culver's?

Culver's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 21, 2009. The latest review Service was posted on Apr 29, 2021. The latest complaint no water was resolved on Jun 11, 2011. Culver's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 50 reviews. Culver's has resolved 6 complaints.

Culver's Customer Service Contacts

833 224 7670 (Guest Relations)
+1 608 643 7980 (Support Center Phone)
1240 Water Street
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Culver's Customer Service. Initial Culver's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Culver's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Culver's. Discuss the issues you have had with Culver's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Culver's Complaints & Reviews

Culver'sService

We are néw to Culver's here in Summerville Sc. We haven't had very pleasant service. Very long wait for ice cream. We have waited up to 15 minutes for 4 custards. Tonight April 29th we ordered 2 waffle cones and 2 custards. 4 employees were standing at order window talking and appeared to be hanging out while the line is wrapped around the building. We were handed the waffle cones when we paid and had to pull up and wait for the other two. We had 4 cars in front of us. They all were served. We pulled up and watched the cars behind us pull around us. We sat in line for 15 minutes waiting until my husband had to walk in and get our ice cream. We will not be giving Culver's another chance. I am unsure if this is management slacking but we will go to our little ice cream shop here in Summerville instead.

Apr 27, 2021

Culver's — Disrespectful team member

I filled out an online complaint, on the Culver's website. This was the response I received, as well a...

Apr 19, 2021

Culvers — Employees

Today at approximately 10:55 am On April 19, 2021, a coworker and I had witnessed several employees engaging...

Culver'sService

On April 11 th I Rosemarie Ashley went through the drive through at Culver at the legends. I purchased a chicken tender strip basket and a double cheeseburger on sourdough bread. The young lady said 15.95. When I approach the window I told her that Rodolfo Ashley was my son and could I get the family discount. She has wait let me get it for you. She gave me my food and my receipt that charged my 15.95. I informed her that zI didn't get my discount. She asked foot my debit card back and said she canceled my order and gave me my discount. She gave me a receipt that showed 15, 95 no discount the drive through line was so back up I said just forget about it it's only 10%. She gave me my card back. I thought nothing about it. I delivered my chicken basket to my mother in law that's in hospice, and never thought nothing else about it. Until today when I was going through my bank account and notice I was charged three time for my order. I was charged 15.95 and 15.12 twice. I called my bank and they said you charged me 15.12 twice but refunded me back for one of the 15.12 but also charged me 15.95, so I go back to Culver talk to Matthew a crew leader who was totally lost. I ask to speak to a manager named Alberto who kept asking for a receipt I showed on my bank account we're Culver's charged me twice for my order, He said I will talk to Scott and have him call you. No one called me back. I told Alberto I didn't keep my receipt I lift it in the sack that I gave to my mother in law who is dieing.

Service

Culver'sAttacked by Manager at Drive-Through

I placed a take-out order for the Fish basket and a Rueben with fries. When I arrived home and took out the food, the order of fries was missing. A few days later, I returned to the restaurant placed another order. When I pulled up at the drive-through window, I showed the employee my receipt and asked for the fries to be replaced.

I was met with skepticism and told that I couldn't prove the fries weren't in the order. In a couple of minutes, a manager showed up and repeated the same line, that I couldn't prove the fries were not in the order.
      Keep in mind; this item costs under $2.50. She lamented that I should have called when I discovered the missing fries. I didn't realize that was the protocol. I asked how soon I should have called. Thirty minutes, one hour, one day, two days. What is the cutoff?

I pulled out my cell phone to record the transaction, and the manager reached out of the drive-through window and attempted to snatch the phone while slapping my hand at the same time. I managed to hold on to the phone, but then she grabbed my door handle and tried to open my car.

I have never experienced such rude people in any business in my 66 years. I attempted to communicate the incident to the part-owner, but he refused to listen, and he accused me of lying.

• Le
          Leasterbunny Mar 31, 2021

Why didn't you call the restaurant as soon as you noticed the missing fries? That's the protocol! They could have taken your info and given you options for the next time you eat there. Many times a restaurant will write down your name so they have a record to refer to and you as well can get the managers name as proof you spoke to someone. But waiting a few days? What makes you different then the scammer who says the same thing? The restaurant expects since you ordered food to eat, then shortly after you leave you should be eating it! And then you would notice a problem. If you choose to wait then expect them to be suspicious. The problem here is not the fries, because mistakes get made. It is how you chose to handle an incorrect order. Everything could have bern handled differently and you wouldn't have needed to pull out your phone which only made the situation worse.

Culver'sService

82 year old boss requested I order for him at the drive thru as he was passenger. He requested a med chocolate concrete no mix and a dbl burger with catsup and onions and extra catsup packets. I had to repeat all of this 3 times and the entire order was wrong. He received a vanilla with strawberry concrete... when it was handed to me the drive thru clerk said: you ordered the special of the day at which time I stated I didn't even know what the flavor was! she acted very odd but remade it. When the burger came it had cheese and onions on it, no catsup and no extra packets. 2 food items ordered and both grossly wrong. I went into the store and asked for manager which was the same woman that argued with me about the concrete at the window.
        She wanted to make mother burger which was unacceptable and with coaxing reluctantly gave me my money back for the burger. Instead of saying she was sorry she said " We all make mistakes, no one is perfect, and she would try and better train the clerk who took my order. ... and she repeated, no one is perfect and mistakes happen... she left it at, I make mistakes too"
        It is no wonder the reviews are bad I'd management can't do better than to preach at someone who just spent 14.00 For the wrong food and then got talked down to. I have saved my receipt should you be interested.

Culver'sWhen food was received it was hard and overcooked

I went to Culvers on 2/24/21. I ordered 4 pc chicken fingers basket with onion rings. The onion rings were severely over cooked and very very hard to the point I could not eat them. Spoke with manager Alex who said next time I would get free onion rings. I returned on 3/4/21 and was told my name was crossed off because someone said my name and they could no longer give me my food. I explained that I had not been there since 2/24/21 and a staff person must have scratched my name off by mistake. I was told there was nothing they could do.

Culver'sOrder was not made correct and missing items

My order took forever and when I received it and got home to eat I realized wasn't even
            My food my burger's were a double deluxe burger only mayo and the other one no onions or tomatoes and a chicken strip basket both of my burger's had everything in them and my chicken strip meal wasn't even in my bag the restaurant was closed by time I figured out my order was wrong and I stay far but was in the area and haven't had culver's in long time so I figured would stop in but the experience turned out bad

• Fu
                Fuzzy Duck33 Mar 25, 2021

Don't expect them to make it right. They left food out of my takeout order, and when I returned to tell them, they claimed I had no proof. Canton, GA

Jan 27, 2021

Culver's — Problem resolution and food quality

My boyfriend an I went thru the drive thru at Culver's in Phoenix Az off Metro parkway. We got our food...

Jan 08, 2021

Culver's — Service on messed up order

Called back my local culvers at 520 A way Dr grand haven mi 49417 after missing items on my order. My order...

Jan 07, 2021

Culver's — Absolutely the worst customer service ever and if I never come back it's my choice???

Hi I'm sorry to bother you but I'm a concerned customer of the Florissant'...

Dec 14, 2020

Culver's — Food

After waiting for my food for 10 minutes in a parking spot, the vegetable burger I ordered was cold and...

Culver'sDrive through

I ordered a plain double cheese
              I order of sweet potatoes fries
              A single plain burger on a gluten free bun
              I was charged 868
              I got a single bug at a bun and frie ms
              Order 182 at 814 and wasn't happy when I got home .I come there because your the only
              Culver's for miles abd it's always the wrong
              Thing and some of the girls are rude !!!
              I asked the guy after he handed me the bag
              Are sure it's all in there and he assured me
              It was !!!
              I am really getting mad I am home and not coming back and you aren't answering the phone !!!

Culver'sPay

I was a manager at culvers
                300 Montgomery crossing
                Savannah GA with Judy n Terry Smith
                My offer letter states that my pay rate is $16 an hour and because I walked out since the kitchen manager is bullying me and being bossy and rude, my last checks pay rate was changed to $7.50. How is this possible that i worked and i am not getting my promised pay rate. I also left because employees are doing drugs in the bathroom and faalling asleep on the toilet. I dont want to work in that environment. What should i do to get my pay that was promised?

Pay
                Pay

Aug 08, 2020

Culver's — Butter burger

I always held Culvers supreme to Mcdonalds until yesterday. what a huge disappointment that was. I ordered...

Viroqua
                  Jan 13, 2020

Culver's — food and customer service

Food was so cold and the grilled chicken sandwich was soggy old . The workers there are so nasty and rude...

Dec 14, 2019

Culver's — service

On 12/07/19, I purchased 1 spcy chix bsk with an extra fry. After making it home that day I noticed the top...

Aug 12, 2019

Culver's — service

I waited over 15 minutes at drive thru. Four Customers behind me go their food before I did. All I order wa...

Jul 26, 2019

Culver's — carry out/rude workers/order wrong

Went to culvers for lunch, the customer service was horrible, they were very rude and unhelpful. Asked for...

Culver's — burnt overcooked or old oil used...

The staff is very helpful and courteous at this Culver's located in Ripon, Wisconsin 54971. On 10/12/2018 we...

Ripon