Outback Steakhouse Logo

Outback Steakhouse

Having problems with Outback Steakhouse?

Outback Steakhouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2009. The latest review Carry out food product quality was posted on Sep 6, 2021. The latest complaint Food quality was poor was resolved on Dec 31, 2020. Outback Steakhouse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 339 reviews. Outback Steakhouse has resolved 10 complaints.

Outback Steakhouse Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 859 4734 (Customer Service)
2202 N West Shore Blvd
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Outback Steakhouse Customer Service. Initial Outback Steakhouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Outback Steakhouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Outback Steakhouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Outback Steakhouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Outback Steakhousepoor quality food/service

I went to bossier outback to pick up food sunday night. But originally ordered from shreveport. The manager and blonde girl in shreveport didn't want to deal with my cards that were given to me from the original store that messed up my order to begin with. I wish I would have known that. Because that's not what I was told by the manager who gave them to me. So now im in the bossier outback again trying to pay for my food with the cards I was given by another manager to use when I was ready to try outback again. The manager with glasses smaller guy told me I couldn't even use one card for the onion. I still had to come out of pocket with more cash. I got my food it was terrible I had no bread to start. No silverware no toppings for my potato very little sauce for my volcano shrimp I ordered it on the side I ordered 4 orders of shrimp and only received literaly 8 shrimp in each box what happened. My steak was over cooked. The boxes were filthy had a small hole in it from a pen. The ice-cream was melting because there were no lids on them at all. No lids on my macaroni either plus it was very dry. I even ordered extra sauce and offered to pay for that. I had maybe 5 things of that sauce for the onion but I didn't even ask for extra of that sauce I asked for ranch for it on the side. I got orange sauce not ranch or anything else I asked for. The cookie we got was old it looked like it should not have been sold. I originally didn't want to order from bossier because the last 2 times i've ordered from that store it's been awful nothing is changing. It was not like this all the time. I was not to long ago a regular customer. I could deal with a missing potato everyonce in awhile but this is ridiculous. I will not ever eat at bossier outback again., even if I accidentally even ordered from there again. It sad because we used to spend at least spend $100 everytime we would eat there thru takeaway.

Outback Steakhousethe gm of the lubbock, tx store

Last night after outback closed, the GM of the store, named Caesar, came into my place of business and harassed me the whole time he was there. He harassed me about my companies liquor pour, had to get my manager involved to tell him that I was doing my job right because Caesar would not leave me alone. He continued to talk crap and be VERY disrespectful the whole night. He told my manager it's no wonder our company is going out of business, said if he was my manager he would have fired me day one, said I was in the wrong profession, I shouldn't have ever been hired, I didn't know how to do my job, and just continued on the whole night. The most disrespectful customer I have ever had and I've been working with my company for 3 years. Is this how y'all represent y'all a company? Having y'all GMS go into other restaurants and harass the employs and the managers. He does this every time he comes in and makes it known he's the gm of outback. I don't think he's someone y'all want representing y'all.

Outback Steakhousequality of food

8-13-18 my husband and I were celebrating our 41st anniversary at the Outback, 12258 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, VA 23602. We were there at 7:24PM and they were out of medium Prime Rib. Stephanie, our waitress, assured us that they could take a rare prime rib and sear it. When we got the meat, it was dried up and a 12oz prime rib looked like a burnt 6 oz. We questioned it and was told that was the way it comes out. It was not eatable and no one offered to give us another meal. We both left very disappointed and frustrated. However, we have gone to Outback for years and will continue to do so. Obviously, this was just a bad night. But, it cost of $58.96. I am asking for a reimbursement gift card for that amount. Becky Gunter.

13831 Bluff Ridge Drive
      Chesterfield, VA 23838

Outback Steakhouseserver/food was unacceptable/wife got sick

thursday night approx 8pm est.me and my wife went to the out back in concordville pa.
        we were seated promptly but then it just went downhill.our server took our order i gor 10 ounce ribeye that was suppose to be medium and was more like well done.i dont think you could get a smaller salad and sweet patato for approx 21.00 my meal was sad.
        my wife had shrimp and chicken with pasta it had no taste at all very bland, also i am not sure but i think something wasnt prepared correctly because after eating the shrimp my wife got the runs so bad she was in the bathroom for 20 mins, this was her only meal that day so i know that was it.(this continued about 3 more hours when we returned home.she was feeling bad)
        our server while we were there for approx 45 mins to an hour we saw her 3 times even thou the resteraunt had only about 20 people in it.
        she served my wifes first cup of coffee ice cold then we didnt see her for 10 mins.
        too get another.
        all things considered this was a less than desirable visit
        mark

• Updated by ellsworth012 · Sep 13, 2018

very disappointed.

Outback Steakhouseservice

Went to outback in Gaffney SC location arou d 4:15 on a Sunday. The restaurant was not very busy at all. Once we were seated we waited for 15 minutes for someone to come and greet us and take are drink order. I even asked another waitress at the other table was someone working are table she stated she did not know and to wait a minute. At that time my wife and I got up to leave and the same hostess that sat us just said have a good night. Very poor service probably will not be going back to this restaurant.

Outback Steakhouseservice at the king of prussia outback on 9/01/2018

9/01/18 20:14 Server David D (#792) check #0268
            Once we were seated at the high tables which were not out preference, but the only available, drink order & appetizers followed. Because our entree was so delayed; we ate all of our appetizers which is unusual for me; making me eata small portion of my entree! We asked the server to bring a takeout carton. The carton he returned with was small, so I asked him if he thought a barely eaten entree, would fit in the container
            that he returned with? I added that I had taken out leftover food in a much larger container and his response was that what he provided me with was the standard!

What disturbed me was the tone the server used; which appeared confrontational to both me & my husband! Mind you, this is my 3rd experience at Outback and there have been 2 instances of customer dissatisfaction: the 1st was food and this complaint is about service! As we attempted to check out, the server provided a check and did not provide a pen; when he returned to pick up the check it wasn't signed, it was an "oops moment!" Perhaps we need to dine during the service of Ricky McCode, who provided excellent service during our last encounter.

Outback Steakhouse Cary NCfood quality

We ordered Victoria Filet s but were served steaks that if they were a half inch it is being generous. They were also fatty. It looked more like the sirloin filet they sell at food lion. They were not even very tasty. Filets usually are very flavorful but not these.

Also, I ordered the chopped salad which was served like a regular garden salad. I was told if I wanted the lettuce chopped I had to ask for it when I ordered. i did not understand a chopped salad would not be chopped. Since I was charged extra for this garden salad with a couple of pecans I was not pleased.

Also my son ordered onions for his steak. He counted exactly five small pieces of onion which we paid extra for.

This is not what I expect and after paying A$70 for two people to eat a mediocre meal it will be hard to get me to go back. I might as well go to any other low end steak chain and eat there.

I do believe outback is lowering their quality yet again and not their prices.

Outback Steakhouseonline ordering for delivery

I had the extreme displeasure of trying to do business with your newest location:
                Outback Steakhouse
                10400 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
                [protected]

Put in an order and saw the funds come out of my account but the cryptic message in the system was there's some problem with my payment. I called the store and I'm quite still in shock of what I was told - there's a problem with their online ordering system and orders can't get through to the restaurant, but — - they can and do and did come out of MY bank account. Your store stole $29.67 from me while providing no food or service. I was told the charge would be reversed by Monday and yesterday came and went with still no reversal of the felonious theft of a charge. Finally had to call my bank to dispute which likewise takes too long but am given a provisional credit at least in the interim. Who does this??? I thought outback had a better reputation than this. Clearly I was wrong and I'm telling everyone I know and will post google yelp and every other account of this debacle of an ‘experience' and I will never ever ever patronize any of your establishments again in my whole life. Your food ain't all that! JERK OFFS

online ordering for delivery

Outback Steakhouse — I am complaining about our food order

My husband ordered the ribeye steak medium well, with the lobster tail with double fries. He had to send it...

Outback Steakhousehair on steak

My husband and I went to Outback Steakhouse in Charlottesville Va on Saturday August 18th. My husband order the seafood platter that was $25.00 and I order the 9 oz streak, mashed potatoe, with broccoli. When we received the food, my steak has a long brown hair on it. I told the waiter and he told the mgr. All I heard that everyone in the back, do have hair net on. We never seen anything that this before. Not mention that my hair is blonde/white. I explain to the waiter that I should have gotten the complete meal free, for I couldn't eat anything out of the kitchen after that. The mgr did bring me a house salad. I explain to the waiter to tell the mgr, that I would be sending a complaint about paying for the whole meal. I used my 25.00 gift card for 2 glasses of tea and seafood combo. After we left the table, and did see the mgr go over to the table where we were sitting at. I feel like the outback doesn't care about their customers. With texas roadhouse in Charlottesville, I would have done anything to make a customer happy. Free Meal or A gift card.

Outback Steakhousemanagement was rude and unprofessional

Tonight on [protected] and I called at 8:45 pm. I called to place an order for Outback's steak tacos which I have ordered many times for dinner previously. First the waiter/waitress said they couldn't make the steak tacos because it was a lunch menu item. So I asked to speak with a manager (Jessica). Jessica proceeded to tell me the same thing the waiter/waitress said and my response was can you upcharge me for the steak tacos I don't mind as long as you can fix them. At that time Jessica proceeded to ask me why I don't just go to taco bell or longhorns that they may be able to better serve my needs. She also laughed at her on remarks and sarcastically stated that the upcharge would be 50 dollars. While I understand the business of a weekend for a restaurant is very hectic the unprofessionalism of management is unacceptable.

Outback Steakhouselunch

Hi. I had lunch around 230 today with my family. The experience was less than great. Our server was awesome and attentive, which was the only good thing about it. My sirloin was over seasoned and undercooked. The baked potato was obviously old. I only mentioned the potato to our server, which she happily replaced. The pasta my nephew had was a huge let down as well. He found 4 shrimp and a small chicken breast, but lots of pasta. The flavors weren't not the usual. This was my Mom's first experience, and I am sure the last. $50 for 1 sirloin steak, pasta, 1 soda and 2 waters . I basically blew 3 hours of pay to take my family to lunch. Thank you.

Outback Steakhouse — workers

Jill the bartender is stealing liquor and money every time she works or bartend. She stole a stack of free...

Outback SteakhouseService and Food

Last night my husband and I went to eat at Commerce, GA Outback . We had not been there in over a year due to the service and food so we thought we'd give them another try . I ordered potato soup and he ordered the GB combo. The waitress told him to try it and if he didn't like it, that she would bring him something else. When we received our food, the lobster tail stuffed shrimp was very runny and the salmon patty was like mush. The cook proceeded to tell us that that not how the products should be cooked but offered no other options to order anything else. We had also asked for bread but our waitress was to busy with the guy at the bar and the table of 4 men above our table. I ran out of tea and never received anymore until I had completed my soup . This food he ordered was 25.99 and they did comp half of it but I don't feel this was enough whenever the cook stated it wasn't properly cooked and you get bad service plus the fact you leave hungry because you couldn't eat what you had .

Service and Food

Outback Steakhousegeneral corporate decisions

We are enjoying our last meal at Outback Stakehouse. We travel around the country and have enjoyed most of the restaurants we have visited. Tonight we are in Santa Fe, NM.

When ordering a margarita tonight we were informed that Outback has jumped on the band wagon to save the earth by eliminating straws.

Of all things to become politically correct about. It's a shame that corporates has to take a left wing addenda and not just worry about running their business as a business.

I suspect you haven't heard a lot of complaints from customers about this at least not as of yet but check with your marketing department. I can bet you for each complaint you here there are thousands that just don't open their mouth.

If you really want to know what your customers think, ask them. But not in California or New York and see what people really think.

We will be happy to return as customers if we here that you changed your mind. Until then, thanks for the hospitality.

Jerrold
                          [protected]@aol.com

Anita Bawnghit Jul 26, 2018

gtfoh

• Om
                              Omeomya Jul 26, 2018

Wow. Over a straw. Seriously? Besides, who drinks their Margarita with a straw? They salt the rim for a reason, and it isn't to look pretty. Yeah those pesky left wingers and their agenda to save the earth. What losers.

Outback Steakhouseservice and food

Ate at outback in novi Michigan my son and wife both ordered steaks med well sons came rare wifes came med rare I ordered rare mine was med I kept mine . My son and wife sent theres back my wife's came back as an over done charcoal biscuit witch she did not eat . My sons came back med witch he sent back again witch he sent back again came back over cooked and burnt. Complained to manager he took there stakes off the bill when I asked him why he couldn't get a steak cooked right he said it's the outback way.

Outback Steakhousefood, service, management

On July 25th 2018 made reservations for 16 people Albuquerque restaurant, off of Jefferson. Resverations for 6:30. Party arrives at 6:15. We are told they don't have a table big enough to accomodiate all of us an we be split up. We say no. She returns and says we now have a table we go to be seated and the table is way to small we would be crammed in and blocking walk ways. Luckily there is a booth & small table available near by. We take them. We wait 20 minutes to be waited on. Business is slow. Another 20 minutes for drinks another 20 minutes for salads. At 8:05 the big table is finally served. Food is cold and under cooked. Some send food back and some food was never received. They are almost done eating I go speak to a manager. Ask her what's taking so long for the small table which has 3 and our booth which has 4 to be served. I also ask why didn't they tell me when I made resverations that they could not seat my party all together. She gives no explanations just says I'll give you a discount and go check on your food. We finally receive most of our parties food at 830pm. We have been here 2 hours. Food was Horrible, it's cold, under cooked, over cooked. Management is oblivious to what's going on. We get a $40.00 discount on a $300.00 check. I'm furious, tired and hungry. So I decide not to complain again as I didn't want to make a scene. It was suppose to be a birthday dinner for 5 people out of our party. It was a total disappointment.

Kym Salas
                              [protected]
                              [protected]@yahoo.com

Outback Steakhousewaitress

I had THE most unpleasant experience today at outback Southfield, MI. First upon arrival, I couldn't be seated in the restaurant area because there were only 2 servers and that there would be a 10 mn. wait if I wanted to sit in the dining area. The hostess asked, if I wanted to sit at the bar for faster service, well of course because I was on my lunch break! The waitress at the bar never acknowledge my presence. I waited patiently for 10 min. before I spoke up and said, hello. She looked disappointed as she was serving other guests at the bar. I noticed, there was never any eye contact and I could tell she felt me observing her performance with the others. It was then, she asked, can I get you something to drink? I said, yes, water with lemons. It took 15 min. for me to get water. Patiently waiting again, I said, may I have some bread? She looked away, and said, can I take your order? I said, yes and proceeded with my order. By then, 35 minutes had passed. I said, am I going to receive the bread? She said, yes! To make a long story short, the waitress was rude. I then moved to the dining area after requesting to speak with the manager "Dana" and by the time I received what I ordered, I grew frustrated and didn't have a stomach to eat the meal. I expressed this concern to the manager, "Dana" and she said, it was okay for me to nibble on the salad, but took the crab legs back. I am totally appalled by her decision to take the crab legs back after I waited almost an hour to eat anything. I told her, I was hungry and she went on to say, it's okay, you can eat the bread and the salad but I'll just take the crab legs off of your order. REALLY! YOU WOULD CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EAT? In my personal opinion, she should have given me the meal to go and an apology for the rude behavior of her staff. She only apologized for the waitress who appeared to have a bad day when I mentioned it to her after my order didn't come for over 45 min. This is unfair! If you are going to throw the food away anyways, you should have at least offered it to me instead of taking it away. Very impersonal and rude!

Outback SteakhouseHorrible treatment in outback!

We visited our outback 3 days ago and had an experience that cannot even begin to fit in 350 characters. It involves our money being taken from our table by a server and a poor management reaction and interaction. This was such a disappointment since we love this restaurant. We would like someone to contact us because we are so offended by the way we were treated. Since it was not taken care of at the restaurant hopefully something can be done to mend this. We are business owners and would be disappointed if our staff treated our customers in the manner we were treated. Our number is [protected]. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Outback Steakhouse — Prime rib sandwich

On July 10th, my mother and I went to eat at the Tukwila, WA Outback Steakhouse. My experience was awful...