Having problems with JustAnswer?

JustAnswer Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 29045
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustAnswer Customer Service. Initial JustAnswer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustAnswer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustAnswer. Discuss the issues you have had with JustAnswer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews

JustAnswer.commoney and identity theft fake site

This site is grossly misleading and should be shut down!

They have all these misleading things on the home page like, a list of names :(The New York Times, etc) and things that look like 'Seals of Approval' and a Good Morning American video that are supposed to make you think that this is a legitimate, safe, and widely approved site so you will go right ahead and SEND THEM MONEY BEFORE THEY GIVE YOU A SERVICE.
They freeze your money in your 'account' and if you aren't satisfied, you have to force them to give you a refund. If I had not used Paypal, I would have had to report their charge on my credit card as fraud.

My personal gmail account which is MY ACTUAL NAME was somehow associated with the small amount of personal information I typed in WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
It suddenly appeared on the screen folks, gangked from google, because I DID NOT TYPE IT IN!

I never typed in my gmail address, but there is appeared against my will, and since it was my real name, it was then associated with a very personal medical question I had asked a supposed actual doctor. The profile for the doctor was obviously fake, as the profile I was lead to believe I was accessing became a fake profile once I asked the question, with a completely different photo and fake info.

I was thorough and extremely detailed, and asked a very specific question. Not only was my question completely ignored, but the fake doctor left about three generic sentences, the first was the absolute worst case scenario and the first thing that comes up a million times when you google the first few symptoms I listed... the second being 'or maybe it is just stress' which was quoting me directly, AND NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, useless, and the third sentence told me to go see a real doctor. I googled the question BEFORE I went on the site and received tons of information, but nothing specific to MY case, so I went to their site to pay a doctor for specific answers. It was as if a robot pulled two key words from google, and then told me to go see a doctor. Of course, I refused to pay for this, but my money was 'deposited' and I couldn't get it back, so I asked 3 times for a refund and received no answer.

I had to start a Paypal DISPUTE to get a REFUND and a response from JustAnswers.com., which is an obvious scam, these are not professionals answering your questions.

They however did not address the emails from me demanding that they delete my email address from their website, as they will share EVERY DETAIL of your personal information INCLUDING every detail of the question you ask with anyone and everyone on the internet. So I had to eventually sort that out, and change my email address, but I asked them to delete my account entirely, and I have received no answer. I'm still trying to figure out how to have the information permanently deleted, but as far as I can tell, they now own all that I entered on the site, and they have the right to share that info with anyone. So, they stole my email address from some associated Google Yahoo cookie, they stole my money, they refused to protect my information and identity, and now they refuse to let me delete my account. I feel really lucky that I got a refund, but I did have to start a dispute to get one. I'm Glad I used Paypal! Imagine having to go through this with your credit card company!

JustAnswer is a gigantic scam site, do NOT give them your personal information, your banking information, your email, or your money, you will be sorry!

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 09, 2010

Dear Scam,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately and remove any personal information that you may have posted to the site.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

• Fr
      Francoisf Sep 07, 2010

This site should be shut down!

• Pa
      pawnraider Aug 16, 2010

Just curious. Did you respond to the person above who claims to be from JA or did you ignore him? I got a similar message from him.

Just Answer / Internet - Answer QuestionEntry on credit card bill - $18

An entry on my VISA credit-card bill dated 7/22/2010 for $18. I did not get any answer. Didn't even ask a question.

Justanswer.comtook money out of my account without approval.

I searched on the internet for advice for a problem I had. I contacted Justanswer, com and they got a so called expert to answer my qestion. I offered to pay £11 for a suitable answer.
      The response I got I could have got from my 11 year old daughter therefore did not accept the answer and therefore did agree to pay the charge.
      I have now received my bank statement and they have debitted this amount without my permission.
      What action can I take against these 'thieves'

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 09, 2010

Dear Marps

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

- Adam

Just Answerwithdrawing funds from my account without authority

I needed a code to get into my phone after trying everything I called just answer they advertised on the net with professionals who could assist with this type of thing. I'm guessing @ this point they accessed my email address and left a virus because i could no longer access my Email and just answer have been withdrawing funds from my credit card for months without my authority ever since, I will cancel this next week and have had to open a new email address.

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 02, 2010

Dear BlackSaturday,

• Ji
            JimEZ Aug 28, 2010

Are you kidding, accusing them if sending you a virus? You ought to get a Darwin award.

Justanswer Experts Myjabillcredit card

Also with me they have drawn eur 30 (28.98+1.50 charges) for something I do not recognize having ordered - in dkk216.00.

Can you help in any way ?

Or should I cancel my credit card & get a new one from my bank costing me money too ?

Thank you for any help you cn provide.

Paul
          [protected]@paradis. Dk

credit card

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 03, 2010

Dear Cosmopolitan47,

livewire45 Jul 31, 2010

you should cancel the card and get a new one. in future be a bit more careful about giving your details to people online, just answer can't be held responsible for the user's stupidity.

Just Answerdouble billing

These people are billing me monthly. I asked and paid for two answers and they are still billing me $14/month. I want the billing to be stopped and a refund of $28.00.

BUTCH56 May 10, 2013

50 PAGES OF 1 STAR RATINGS LOL!

SEE BELOW FOR 3 SEPARATE EXAMPLES OF FAKE DUPLICATE QUESTIONS USED TO STAT PAD OR BADLY RATE ANOTHER BY BILLY

Are you kidding me ? of course it is a SCAM, why would a Lawyer, Neuroligst or even a plumber be answering your questions at 2am ? the last time I hired a plumber to install a water heather, he charged me $375 for 30 minutes worth of work.
                Anyway, let me tell you about my experience. I had an unlimited access with Justanswer.com, and everytime I've asked a question, the answers were prompt but just something didn't seem right. So one day, I asked the same question differently to two different LAWYERS (yeah my a$$), and to my surpise, both LAWYERS' answers were verbatim, word for word, and the moment I asked what's going on, both LIARS I mean LAWYERS went offline.
                I called their customer service, and May said that I was at fault because I've asked the same question, DAH !!!
                These experts, lawyers, doctors or whatever losers they are, are probably somewhere in India, Thaiwan or some lala land googling, copying and pasting...WELCOME to the Internet World Wide Web aka Wacadoodledoo Wailord

BELOW ARE 2 FAKE IDENTICAL REZNOR QUESTIONS VER BATIM WORD FOR WORD DUPLICATES!

HVAC - Reznor - JustAnswer
                www.eanswer.com/tags/hvac/reznor
                We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do, 12/31/2012.

...

www.justanswer.com/hvac/7g5cg-older-reznor-rxe-roof-pool-room.html
                Jan 1, 2013 – We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do we just turn the unit on with the thermostat on after opening the gas line or do we ...

----------------------------------------------------------------
                BELOW Are the 2 fake IDENTICALTOYOTOMI question's URL's

# 1, posted @ 505pm Value $30
                Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting error code EE 6. Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM

JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg- (Offline) -- 0 Positive Ratings / 1 Question
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                -Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM

Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM Brand: Toyotomi Oil Muser sassyrector (Offline) -- 1 Positive Rating / 1

OBVIOUS SET UP,

I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD TO GREG KELSEY

THE FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD,

HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES,

THE OBTUSE CUSTOMER"billy" INSISTED ON CLEANING A SELF CLEANING PART. FINALLY FED UP WITH THE CHARADE REPOSTED BILLYS ANSWER ACCEPTED IN HIS TOYOTOMI QUSTION FOR $9.50, BOY DID HE GO CRAZY, I HAD TO SHOW THE TROLL I KNEW, AND HE WAS LIVID!

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!

Posted 1 minute ago

To determine if JustAnswer.com Pearl.com is a scam, conduct a "reverse image search" (tineye)on the pictures JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com sends you as representing whom you are corresponding. you. TinEye.com has developed a new technology that allows you to Input an image and see where, if anywhere else, that image appears on the internet. If you input the individual experts pictures and they show up elsewhere on the internet in a different context, that proves that the pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

Here is a link to the TinEye.com reverse image search engine: http://www.tineye.com

Since this fraud occurs through use of the internet, you report it to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (a division of the FBI that specifically handles internet fraud) at the following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also submit a claim with the Federal Trade Commission's bureau of consumer protection here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted about it online, all telling similar stories.

JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com HVAC expert
                Phil and Billy using fake pictures! Phil is a German denture ad actor ! and Billy is a pic used in a French Plumbers ad!

BILLYS FAKE PICTURE FROM A FRENCH PLUMBERS AD!

Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to eliminate
                alumalite /phil

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition, Quoted from

This question below began billys campaign against me.

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ep3s-fan-lennox-electric-furnace-model-es4-20-1- works.html

Here below months and 70 peer reviews later, Billy interjects yet factually
                incorrect, proven wrong, then rudely harasses EXPERT in public! before the customer and
                negative peer reviewed on this as well.

Here is me fixing issue Billy had not for a year! made Billy furious with each one and there are many!

BUTCH56 May 10, 2013

Oh please don't worry, I don't want you to be billed 2 times. I really enjoy this process and being part of the team is my deal.
                1/27/13 5:06 AM
                I really appreciate the compliment, but Billy is the expert in the question and I responded as he was not online,
                Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS GOT ME BOOTED AS I MENTIONED BILLED TWICE !
                EXPERTS ARE FORBIDDEN TO DISCUSS THIS WITH CUSTOMERS!
                WE ARE TOLD TO GET THE CUSTOMER TO RATE AND ALSO ACCEPT OUIR ANSWER, BOTH OF WHICH THEY BILL FOR!
                SINCE 2006 THE ONE COMPLAINT OVER ALL OTHERS IS DOUBLE BILLING AND CREDIT CARD SKIMMING BY ACCIDENTALLY SELLING EVERYONE A SUBSCRIPTION!

Google search for "JustAnswer fraud or a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this scam and posted about it, all telling similar stories.
                50 PAGES OF 1 STAR RATINGS LOL!

BELOW ARE 2 FAKE IDENTICAL REZNOR QUESTIONS VER BATIM WORD FOR WORD DUPLICATES!

HVAC - Reznor - JustAnswer
                www.eanswer.com/tags/hvac/reznor
                We have an older reznor Rxe on the roof for a pool room. Do, 12/31/2012.

...

I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD TO GREG KELSEY

THE FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD,

HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES,

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!

Posted 1 minute ago

similar stories.

pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

similar stories.

JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com HVAC expert

used in a French Plumbers ad!

Advisory-Opinion-12-03.aspx

FAKE HOME INSPECTOR GREG KELSEY BELOW USED BY BILLY TO STAT PAD MONEY LAUNDER
                Greg Kelsey's Questions and Answers Category

Question Customer Value Status Most Recent Hi Billy, I hope you're having a good Christmas week! Today Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/29/2012 12:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/27/2012 10:01 AM by another Expert Locked by Customer Service Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an Greg Kelsey $15 Timed Out 12/19/2012 3:58 AM by another Expert Hi Billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/18/2012 6:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope this finds you well. Today I inspected a one-year-old Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/17/2012 4:16 PM by another Expert Good morning Billy, Yesterday I inspected a home that had a Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/16/2012 8:41 AM by another Expert Good morning Billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/15/2012 4:40 AM by another Expert ra - 614 Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, Inner City Products gas warm air furnace S/N L940118287; Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/13/2012 3:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/12/2012 3:33 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/8/2012 4:40 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected and Energy Kinetics System 2000 Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/7/2012 5:04 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I meant to ask the ages of Fijitsu A/C systems S/N Greg K

BELOW NOTICE CUSTOMER SHAYS THANKING V12 TECH, THIS ANGERED BILLY WHO POSTED THIS TOYOTOMI UNIT A VERY RAE UNHEARD OF UNIT THAT THE HOME INSPECTOR HAD RECENTLY ASKED BILLY ABOUT, NO EXPERTS ANSWEREED THIS $30 QUESTION FROM ITS 505 pm POSTING, DESPITE THE FACT 9 EXPERTS WERE ONLINE THEN TOO, THIS WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION BY A NICE EXPERT WHO WARNED ME BILLY WAS SETTING ME UP WITH FAKE AND OBTUSE/ABUSIVE CUSTOMERS WHO WOULD RATE ME BADLY, I WAITED AND AT 540 pm A NEW TOYOTOMI QUESTION WAS ASKED ALSO WITH FUEL FAULT, EXCEPT THIS ONE WAS ONLY VALUED AT $9.50, I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT THE MOVE, I NEXT SAW BILLY ASNSWERING IT IN 6 MINUTES AND IGNORING THE $30 QUESTION POSTED 1ST.
                AT 630 PM I WAS ASKED BY A MOD TO HELP THE CUSTOMER, I SAID I FELT THIS WAS A SET YP AND EXPLAINED WGY, THAT OUT OF 9 EXPERTS NOBODY TOUCHED IT INCLUDING THE ONE WHO IS KNOWN TO DO THIS TACTIC, BILLY1961, WHO HAD ANSWERED THE LATTER TOYOTOMI QUESTION VALUED AT $9., 50 WHILE SUSPICIOUSLY IGNORING THE $30 ONE AS WELL AS NO BODY ELSE WHICH WAS TOO WEIRD!

RosalynShays:
                V12Tech, Thank you for your answer and follow-up. Please point out or send me a link containing your bonus and rating information. Both Billy and you responded to parts of my question and I only have a link for Billy.
                Sent to HVAC Experts on 1/27/2013 at 4:28

1/27/13 5:03 AM
                Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS PISSED BILLY OFF SO HE DID THIS.

Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting down with error code EE 6.
                JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg
                Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM Value: $30.40

SURE ENOUGH, I GET THE HYPER BILLY, RUDE, OBTUSE DERELICT POSING AS A CUSTOMER, RATES BADLY AND COMES TO SAVE THE DAY REPEATINGS WHAT I HAD SAID AND WAS ACCEPTED THANKED HIMSELF LOL!!
                --------------------------------
                BELOW Are the 2 TOYOTOMI question's URL's

-Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM

AN OBVIOUS SET UP, I HAVE A TOYOTOMI ANSWER BILLY HAD REMARKED TO GREG KELSEY FAKE HOME INSPECTOR BILLY USES TO MONEY LAUNDER AND STAT PAD, BOY YOU REALLY FIND THE WEIRD ONES!
                PREDICTABLY HE USED THIS UNITS BIZZARE DESIGN IN ATTEMPT TO CONVEY INCOMPETENCE, HOWEVER THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES, OBTUSE CUSTOMER INSISTED ON CLEANING A SELF CLEANING PART. FINALLY FED UP WITH THE CHARADE REPOSTED BILLYS ANSWER ACCEPTED IN HIS TOYOTOMI QUSTION FOR $9.50, BOY DID HE GO CRAZY, I HAD TO SHOW THE TROLL I KNEW, AND HE WAS LIVID!
                SEE # 1 for obtuse shill billy1961
                SEE BELOW FOR BILLY SAYING TOYOTOMI AN 'INTERESTING' UNIT! LOL.

You find all the interesting stuff...

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

protect your identity and earnings, and
                •Change your email and passwords for both our sites and PayPal, as well as any other online accounts for which you may have used similar credentials.

JUST ANSWER, WHY NOT WARN THE CUSTOMERS?WHY ARE YOU SCARED
                OF CUSTOMERS INSPECTING THEIR STATEMNTS?
                DISCOVERING YOUR MALFEASENCES?
                YOU SHOULD BE KNOCKING ON DOORS LETTING PEOPLE KNOW!
                MY INFO WAS POSTED BY BILLY, AKA BILLY1961, YOU MAKE ME SICK,
                THIS IS DISGUSTING YOU ENABLE THIEVERY TO HIDE YOUR THIEVERY! UNBELIEVABLE!! YOUR QUALITY EXPERT FROM HARVARD SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PUBLICLY CANED! WHAT INCOMPETENCE, HOW SHAMEFUL TO SMUDGE HARVARDS GOOD NAME WITH THE SLIPPERY CREDIT CARD MINEFIELD OF JUST ANSWER AND ITS 53 SPIN OFF RIP OFF SATTELITES AS PEARL.COM! ANSWERNEST.COM E ANSWER, PEARL MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP RIPPING OFF EXPERTS AND CUSTOMERS.
                WHO ELSE CALLS A TIP A BONUS?,
                YOU CALL A TIP A BONUS SO YOU ### CAN DIP YOUR FECAL STAINED HANDS INTO THE POT OF DIRTY CASH!
                THE YOU KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN BOYS!

Your online safety is at risk
                Please add [email protected] to your address book to help ensure timely delivery of your conversation notifications.

Pearl.com JustAnswer Keeping our playing field fair

February 19, 2013

Dear professionals,
                We write you today in response to reports of professionals using "scripts" to automatically lock questions.
                We want to make clear how using scripts can get you removed from the site, as well as compromise your personal information. We regret that such actions were confirmed on our site, and we look forward to creating and maintaining a fair environment with your help.
                Recent actions

The JustAnswer and Pearl.com team has been committed to tracking the problem and eliminating it. We have researched the problem and developed the technology to identify professionals using a script or program to automatically lock questions.

You should understand, as noted below and as explicitly stated in the Expert Agreement, using any program to unfairly manipulate our site is forbidden and may result in removal from all categories without redress.

By agreeing to this Expert Agreement and completing the online registration process, you are agreeing that:
                •(g) You will not use any automated programs to automatically lock questions that are posted on the website.
                We have taken swift action and removed 26 professionals who had been practicing scripting.

We will continue to run testing at differing intervals and with different methodologies to catch professionals using an automated program or script.

JUSTANSWER WONT INFORM THE CUSTOMERS THEIR DATA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! OUT OF FEAR OF CUSTOMERS REVIWING STATEMENTS!

Google search and you will find thousands of examples of people victimized by this scam and posted about it, all similar stories.
                To determine if JustAnswer, Pearl.is a scam, conduct a "reverse image search" (tineye)on the pictures JustAnswer, aka Pearl. sends you as representing whom you are corresponding.

O--------orange------O/B
                W3-------black-------E
                Y--------yellow-------Y
                W2-------white-------AUX
                G---------green------G
                R----------red--------RC/R(jumped)
                X----------blue-------C

me on a complicated one

me on another diagram archived.

another one of mine!

Posing as an expert online to rip off customers who pay $30-$100 for information! Bad enough they are not real experts but too lazy to even google the correct data! and this will be considered an accepted response, tells you how much their experts ratings are worth!

Jerry :
                I am not extremely versed in the zoned systems, but this wiring looks like it is a stand alone system.

Jerry
                If there is no fuse, then most likely the transformer is blown, if you had a direct short at any time on your c wire.

JACUSTOMER-j2l7fnew- :
                also, going into the furnace terminals, there is another white wire going into the Y terminal and another red going into

the C terminal, so 7 wires and only 5 at each thermostat

Jerry :
                Do you know where this red, and white Y and C, wires are coming from? Or going to? It looks like a separate thermostat wire

going somewhere.

@@
                1st huge error is saying C or common cannot be grounded or it is a short, this is pathetically inaccurate and precludes the

possibility of effectively making a repair/diagnosis or having performed this job ever let alone years! If you do not know

this basic theory you could never know anything beyond this!!

WHEN THE CUSTOMER SAYS THIS, ...
                there is another white wire going into the Y terminal and another red going into the C terminal, so 7 wires and only 5 at

each thermostat...

THIS IS THE 5 THERMOSTAT WIRES, 1=RED, 2=WHITE, 3=YELLOW, 4=GREEN, 5=COMMON, ...
                THE REMAINING 2 WIRES HE MENTIONS ARE TO THE AC UNIT OUTSIDE YELLOW AND COMMON,

C = COMMON 24V IS GROUNDED AT THE TRANSFORMER! YOU CANNOT SHORT ANYTHING WITH SHORTING COMMON TO GROUND,
                ONLY THE HOT LEG WILL BLOW A FUSE IF GROUNDED!!

Jerry :
                Anytime the power is grounded out. with either the red or c terminal, it is a direct short, my guess is the bare wires may
                have touched each other when the thermostat cover was installed.
                @@ THIS IS PATHETICALLY WRONG! THIS IS 1ST WEEK MATERIAL! APPRENTICES MUST KNOW THIS LET ALONE A TECHNICIAN! TO IMAGINE A

SO CALLED EXPERT IS POORLY VERSED IN LOW VOLTAGE THEORY IS IMPLAUSIBLE AS ALL VOLTAGES OBSERVE THE SAME LAWS, WHICH MEANS

IF YOU ARE POOR AT LOW VOLTAGE YOU ARE POOR AT ALL VOLTAGES AS EVIDENCED! TO BILL POOR CUSTOMERS FOR INACCURATE DATA IS

PATHETIC! NO WONDER THEY GET A 90% RATING! THEY ARE ASKING PEOPLE WHO ARE UNQUALIFIED TO RATE THEM!
                COMMON 12V IS GROUNDED AT THE TRANSFORMER IF YOU WERE AN ACTUAL EXPERT OR EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK AT WIRING DIAGRAM EVER!
                THE EXPERT DOES NOT EVEN REALIZE THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WIRES THERE FOR 2 STATS, OR HE NEEDS A ZONE BOARD! WHICH IS NOT SEEN

IN
                ANY PICS OR EVEN MENTIONED!
                Jerry :
                I am not sure how this would be configured.

AFTER 30 POSTS JERRY OPTS OUT AND RPEN7111 STEPS IN AND GETS EVEN WORSE
                THIS IS SCARY! LOOK AT THIS LOGICALLY THE TRANSFORMER MUST BE ON TO HAVE ANYTHING RUN ON A HVAC SYSTEM,
                THE CONTROL VOLTAGE IS 24 VOLTS, KNOWING THIS LOOK AT THIS STATEMENT FROM THE ALLEGED EXPERT, ...

If you have time the unit contactor looks burned bad on one side this can cause you to only get 115 volts not enough for
                transformer to work right, ...
                rpen7111[OPTED OUT]
                @@
                THIS IS RIDICULOUS!EVEN IF YOU KNOW ZERO OF HVAC! THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUSLY RIDICULOUS TO ASSERT!
                THE CONTACTOR DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CLOSED TO POWER THE TRANSFORMER!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
                THIS WOULD MEAN THE UNIT HAS TO TURN ON BEFORE IT CAN ENERGIZE THE TRANSFORMER TO THEN BE ENERGIZED BY THE TRANSFORMERS 24

VOLTS!

SAYING, IF YOU ONLY GET 115V THAT'S NOT ENOUGH SO PUSH THE CONTACTOR IN, IS INSANE!IT WILL START THE COMPRESSOR AND SOMEHOW
                ENERGIZE A TRANSFORMER THAT ALREADY SHOULD BE POWERED WHETHER THE UNITS ON OR OFF OR WHATEVER! A CLOSED CONTACTOR EQUALS A
                RUNNING COMPRESSOR ! THINK ABOUT THIS!IF CLOSING THE CONTACTOR WERE REQUIRED TO POWER THE TRANSFORMER TO POWER THE STAT,
                HELL NO! THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL AND IS EMBARRASSING, ACTUALLY, WAS THIS EXPERT DRUNK?
                ONE OF THE WORST ANSWERS I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE!
                BUT LOOK BELOW! TESTING TO GROUND FOR 115V THINKING THAT MEANS ANYTHING! PATHETIC! TO GROUND ONLY TELLS YOU IF IT IS

SAFE TO TOUCH NOT IF THERE IS ACTUALLY 230V THERE!
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

that sounds pretty cold.the doors and windows will just keep the units running too long if open and can cause it to over
                heat.We need to know why you are not reading 230 volts ac on the bottom of the contactor.will you read one wire at a time
                just touch one wire and put the other lead on the meter to some metal on unit or to ground wire near contactor
                Please allow me the time to do my best to help with your question before rating me.thank you.
                Picture
                rpen7111[OPTED OUT] (Offline)

@@
                TESTING TO GROUND IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO TROUBLESHOOT!YOU NEED TO TEST ACROSS THE SIDES OR LEGS OF POWER,
                L-1 AND L-2, TO GROUND IS OK FOR TESTING WHETHER YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, BUT DOES NOTHING TO TROUBLESHOOT AS THE 115 V TO

GROUND
                MAY BE BACKFEDING AND READ ON BOTH LEGS WHEN IN FACT YOU ONLY HAVE 1 LEG OF 115V RATHER THAN 2 LEGS FOR A TOTAL OF 230V
                TESTING TO GROUND IS AN AMATEURISH METHOD AND ONE THAT WILL FOOL YOU.

Im sorry, but its kind of new to me answering questions I love to make the repairs by hand but im trying to get better
                online where I cant see the unit so don't feel bad at least you are willing to try.
                I really beleive the transformer is bad if you happened to short the common wire for tstat, or the control board is bad.
                when you know there is 230 volts there we can read the 24 volts again if it is there the control board is bad, if no 24
                volts the transformer is bad

rpen7111[OPTED OUT] (Offline)

EXPERT RPEN7111 SAYS, ...

REALLY? 2 experts saying you can short a transformer by grounding the common leg, 2 EXPERTS ignorant of the fact every

transformers 24v
                common leg is grounded ! not on just this one, but on every unit!this is ridiculous they do not realize this and say this,
                evidencing the expertise is poor on this site for hvac!

Jerry :

There is no repercussion for repeated abuse, Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to

eliminate the competition that way... on very thin pretexts.

phil/alumilite to V12tech

Just Answer, Pearl.com and the new spin offs, answernest.com, E answers.com, etc.should strongly sanction unfounded and
                retaliatory false reports.
                Experts as billy1961 who file retaliatory and false reports should be sanctioned in some way.
                The ability to create an acrimonious environment/atmosphere by these childish people must have some form of moderation and
                oversight; possibly including moderator review of a report BEFORE it is delivered to the intended expert, so that it's true
                nature can be assessed and prevent unnecessary back and forth, false reporting, childish behavior, and increased
                administrative time for everyone unnecessarily.
                If the report feature is abused, then an expert should have their ability to report temporarily suspended, to start,
                with greater sanctions being applied for subsequent violations.comments with other experts personal information

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition,
                Quoted from
                words of phil/alumilite in JA forum

Explanation That was way brighter than most of us here, including me. why did you opt out?

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEER REVIEWS

MY BEING THE BETTER TECHNICIAN AND WINNING EVERYTIME PISSED BILLY OFF! DOOMING ME!!

Evidencing an ongoing abusive pattern, the entire 6 months enabling abusive acts expert, despite experts discussing this abuse openly, JA denyied any abuses, See how their "experts"Jerry, billy1961 & RPEN7111, do not even know the basics! below!

THIS IS TYPICAL NEW EXPERT WELCOME! BELOW AND IT GETS WORSE!

Expert: Chas replied 1 hours ago.
                Hi, I noticed another expert posted on top of me. Please note this expert just showed up today and has no satisfied
                customers. I wanted you to know that in advance before you spend money on his answer or the part he wants you to replace..

eliminate the competition that way... on very thin pretexts.

phil/alumilite to V12tech

retaliatory false reports.
                administrative time for everyone unnecessarily.

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition,
                Quoted from

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEER REVIEWS

Evidencing an ongoing abusive pattern, the entire 6 months enabling abusive acts expert, despite experts discussing this abuse openly, JA denied any abuses, BY BILLY THE HVAC MENTOR, WHO KNOWS NOTHING!
                YET HAS SATTELITES WITH HIS NAME IN THE URL

AS WELL AS ROTATING AVATARS AND HANDLES BILLY, billy, billy61, billy1961, Billy1961

Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS GOT ME BOOTED AS I MENTIONED BEING BILLED TWICE !
                EXPERTS ARE FORBIDDEN TO DISCUSS THIS WITH CUSTOMERS!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Justanswereon line scam

On June 16, 2010 I was on line looking for information on my medical problem. I found a general answer on line but wanted a better one so up pops just answer so I go on it. They say if you do not accept the answer they give you there is no charge. They fail to tell you that they will charge you first to make sure you have the money in the bank just in case you agree with the answer you get. That is why you get stuck at having to give them all your personal infro. to be able to get in to ask your question. So I did and when I got on line with "their so called doctor" It was as if I was reading the same thing I had got myself almost word for word. so I did not want accept the answer. upon telling them this (and I don't know how I came across the area were I could tell them so. )they wanted me to ask another doctor when I said no and started to tell them that I was wanting to make a law suite on them and would get in touch with the BBB they then put a person saying they were a lawyer and how could they help me. I had to shut down my computer my self to get out of their web page. After that I came back onto the computer and went to check my bank account they had not ONLY charged me for the first question but also for the second and third ones I never asked ! The bank statement I looked had three different charges then a place were they crided it back to me then droped the third one and then doubled the total of the other two and charged me for that. The date on this at that time was 6-16&17 2010. So I called my bank fraud line . When the lady on the phone brought up my account on her computer she was able to see how they had hacked into my account changing every thing and wile I was on the phone with her she contacked the bank fauld web sight. and filed the complaint. She gave the number of the file ans said that they would be sending me paper to fill out. And suggested I call the BBB. so on the 18th of june when I found the web sight for the BBB i went to my bank sight to get a copy of the bank page to submit to the BBB. Whe I looked at it they had come back into my account and hacked away again! This time they chasnged the date on the charge to the 18th. and every thing but the one charge (for the two question I was surpposed to of made) was on the page. All the different chargest and prof of them hacking my account was gone. Even at this I still filed with BBB on them.
              The BBB has another company that acted on my be half ( a middle person). As thing went on they returned my money back to me and as they were cleaning up their files they came across a time back in 2-2010 were my husband had used the sight and did not accept the answer but they never gave him the money back. but because we both use the same e-mail they gave me back that money too! I was asking for extra money for the the stress and suffrage I had been going throught as I am Bi-polar and it had caused me to go into a manice depresstion were I would not be able to sleep do to worring about the hacker, the chargest the bank was charging me ( the fraud people were not able to fine any thing wrong sence they had hacked my account to look good for them by the time they got into the invistion so I was charged for over drawn on my account) as well as I was afraid of "identiy thrif". All they wanted to do anddid do was say" How sorry they were to hear about my health problem". Well sence the middle person was not able to get a happy resalutions the company"JustAnswer will be on report and stay on the list for a year. So I say to any one who has a problem with them now or in the past to go on line to the BBB of the Golden Gate & Northen California and file a complaint. Or if you are up set with a different company the BBB on line will help you to fine the right location to contack. Don't be afaid to stand up for your self. Even if they are a member of the BBB if you fell you have been SCRAMED let them know.
              I hope this has helped you in finding the answer you were looking for. Have a Blessed day and may God Bless YOU.

• Cu
                  Cully Troupe Jul 27, 2010

they billed me three time the amount I agreed to pay

Justanswer Expertsmyjabill. Comcacredit card charge

Dear bridgett,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m adam and I work for ja. I have sent you a private message so I can look into your billing situation and take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the contact us link on our help page. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help.

- adam

• JustAnswer's response · Aug 23, 2010

Hello Lana,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I was able to locate your account using the information that you provided. We have issued a refund for the last 2 months of charges and you should be able to see the funds back in your account currently.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
                    -Adam

• La
                    Lana Bittner Aug 14, 2010

I wrote you 2 other times about cancelling your NON anwers. I expect to get credit on my account and NOT be charged again.
                    The FDA would really like to know how many people are unhappy with your tacts.
                    I am demanding credit for the last 2 [email protected]!!!
                    [email protected]

• Cr
                    Craig Housen Aug 06, 2010

Re account Craig Housen, 8 High Street, Coopernook NSW Australia 2426, email:[email protected]
                    We understood there would be a once-off cost for questions through this service. We have only asked 2 questions in 6 months or more and you are taking a monthly fee for this. Please cancel this subscription as from now. July subscription has been paid and we no longer want this service. Thank you in anticipation. Hoping to receive your acknowledgement a.s.a.

• Wa
                    Walter B. Delafield Jun 25, 2010

Bills me @18.00 every month. Don't use them and can't stop billing

Justanswer"expertmyjabill.comasked one question from vet, now having money taken from my credit card every month

Asked a quetion on this web site regarding a pet. Made what I thought was a one off payment, this web site has ttaken 2 further unauthorised payment from my credit card . I t appears to be another scam to Steal money.

• JustAnswer's response · Jul 20, 2010

Dear Judy,

• Ca
                      carion harris Jul 19, 2010

I did not order anything i am disabled and get paid once a month i would like my 34.19 returned to my account before my bills are returned and i am charged money i dont have. Thank you Carion Harris

Justanswer Expertsdid not sign up for this

I did not sign up for myjabill.com ca and 15 dollars is being taken out of my checking account the last 2 months that i know of I want this stopped, , , , ,

Just Answer *experts Mjabill.comunauthorized cc charges

When youuse this service they automatically set the account up for monthly billing for "unlimited subscription" without informing you. I asked a question in may, a one time thing, and they are billing me $18 each month. I believe that this is a scam and should be illegal.

• JustAnswer's response · Jul 12, 2010

Dear Tocallo,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your subscription refund immediately.

JustAnswer.combank deduction

Weeks ago, in desperation with a a medical problem, I asked a medical question/I was told the money would be on deposit and I would pay only if I was satisified with anwswer. I never got an answer-since then, we have had two family members become unemployed and I've been out with a medical problem. My bank account was debited $25.00 but I got nothing for it-now I need the MONEY. I tried to send them an e-mail but it would not go. PLEASE HELP.

• Ro
                            Ron Fairman Jul 29, 2010

I will agree to correction by replacing the $21.00 into to my banking account! Removing charges on my account.

Ron Fairman
                            [email protected]
                            [protected]

• Ro
                            Ron Fairman Jul 29, 2010

6/29 I was charged for $12.00 for an unacceptable response. I stated in my email what I did try and it did not work. Feed back was what I had given in my request. I wanted to have directions other than what I already tried.

7/27 I am charged $9.00 and I have not asked for any new answers to my question (not sent anything at all!)

The $12.00 and the $9.00 need to be placed back in my bank account.

I you have any questions ... call [protected] or email at [email protected]

Ron Fairman

" Please provide call or email on correction."

Just Answer.com-ca.continued billing

used just answer.com back in march '10 and got fair answer, agreed and paid the $9.00 fee, since then they have billed my credit card in april, may, and june.this is ###, no one answers the dam phone, and now i find that they are not refunding many people, double and triple billing, etc...you want your money file a complaint with the better buis. bureau of CA. and your state attorney generals office, also requuest they be shut down and removed from the internet for ever.i am doing this exact thing.I dont need to attach proof i have this on my credit card statements.

• Le
                              Lee Harvey Aug 31, 2010

I called majic jack. com on 7/27 . I did NOT get the help I needed, but I accepted the 18:00$ charge although I was VERY, VERY dissatisfied! The next thing I know while checking my banking on-line these creeps had charged my account again!!! They billed me on 7/28 and then AGAIN on 8/28. It was pending. I immediately called them and was given various options to dispute the charges. I chose to do it by phone because I do not know how to type or use the computer very well. I left all the information they requested and waited for a return call which NEVER came. I called AGAIN SEVERAL hours later and left my info AGAIN! I called the next day TWICE AGAIN and followed the same instructions on the 29th. On the 31st I noticed that the draft went through. I've called Twice AGAIN today leaving irate messages requesting them to contact me, with NO luck! It is now 6pm on Tuesday the 31st and I've sent a complaint via "[email protected] answer.com and STILL NO REPLY!!! Then I found this place. I seriously doubt I'll get any response from this either. I guess I'll have to contact my bank, the Better Business Bureau, The State Fraud Dept., and every other place I can find. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!!! Lee Harvey in Ar

• Nick - JA Help Jul 07, 2010

Hi Stormj1,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I received your private message and I've replied so I can provide you with a full refund. Thanks for your patience.

• St
                              Stormj1 Jul 04, 2010

Hello Fellows!!

I was also charged 15 euros and didn't get an awnser!!! not only I waited 2 1/2 hours and got log off but i also got charge!!! Those people from Just Awnser are nowhere to be found!!
                              Please contact me for class action lawsuit if interrested i'm tired off those company ripping people off !!!

J

• Nick - JA Help Jun 29, 2010

Dear Dimitrius19,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Nick and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can make sure you receive a refund.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help.

• Nick - JA Help Jun 29, 2010

Dear Kevin (raged),

I work for JA and I was notified by our Customer Service team that you received a refund via phone today. I'm glad to hear this. Please let me know if there is anything more we can do to help.

• Di
                              Dimitrius19 Jun 28, 2010

Same exact thing happening here. I also was charged for an answer that was never given. Dispute the charges with your bank as unauthorized charges, then go into your settings online and change the obscure entry that says you want recurring billing--look at their site for where to do it. I also had a hard time getting hold of them and this is how I got my charges credited back--they were never there to justify their charges with the bank. I find that this recurring charge is not well publicized at all and this is a great potential for a class action suit. Too bad I am not that kind of lawyer, but it did take me in. Legally, they have to prove the charge was authorized. They are a total ripoff and remember--they will bill you even if your question is not answered!

• Ra
                              raged Jun 28, 2010

this company should be banned from the internet for life, forced to pay restitution to all customers they have taken across and never be allowed to operate a buissness in the future anywhere in the united states again.they are crooks, theives, and a disgrace to the human race for ripping people off, these people have worked hard for their $$ and trusted you to be honest and fair, and you have not been either, this makes just answer.com ###s, no [censored]heads, ###s are usefull and they are not usefull people for what they are doing to consumers. I will never use this site again and will adimently tell everyone i know how much of a rip off this co. is.

Justanswer - Myjabill.comjustanswer

Justanswer gave me an answer to a question then debited my Visa card for 8 £ on 10th of May On 9th of June another 8 £ was taken from my card without my permission, When will you return this money.Yours Sincerely Mr T J Williams

• JustAnswer's response · Jul 08, 2010

Dear Mr. Williams,

• Eb
                                Eberhard Georg Oct 14, 2010

Justanswer gave me an answer to a question then debited my Miles & More Matercard for 15€ in June On 11th of October another 15€ were taken from my card without my permission, When will you return this money.Yours Sincerely Mr Eberhard Georg, Germany, mail to [email protected]

JustAnswer.com — lousy expert from india

Look at the crap some Indian "expert" by the name of Manas11 sent me. I ran it through a plagiarism checker...

Justanswer*expertsunauthorized credit card charging

I used the legal service to answer a question and paid for that use. However, justanswer kept on charging per month without any authorization or providing any service. This is clearly a fraud and the company should be censored and punished for such activity.

Just Answer Expmyjabillno response but collected money

I sent a question to this company and paid $28.00 for their fee. I never received any response but the $28.00 i have paid has been withdrawn from my bank account. I would like my money refunded back to me. The confirmation number given to me is 479037.

• Nick - JA Help Jun 30, 2010

Hi Martha,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our site. I work for JA and I've sent you a private message so I can help.

For future reference, the link to the Help page is located in the upper right hand corner on the site.

MarthaRowley Jun 30, 2010

I'd like to get in contact with someone it is very difficult coming to your web page and not finding a phone number in which to call. Maybe put one up, and where is the help page?

MarthaRowley Jun 30, 2010

On Apirl 13, 10 I got my question answered and paid. I haven't asked any other questions but they have continued extracting 18.00 dollars every month since. I need them to stop and refund me for May and June. I hope this can stop before July come around.
                                    Martha

• Nick - JA Help Jun 23, 2010

Dear ECPe,

First, let me say I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I work for JA and I have forwarded your confirmation along to Customer Support so they can contact you for a refund immediately.
                                    Of course, you may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
                                    Please let me know if I can be of more help.

JustAnswer.comunauthorized credit card charge

My canon i70 printer was having problems, and i told justanswer i would authorize the $38 charge only if their "solution" worked. Their "solution" was "your printer is defective" which i obviously already knew and solved nothing. They charged my mastercard anyway, which i had mastercard reverse.

• Fr
                                      Francoisf Sep 07, 2010

This site should be shut down!

• Nick - JA Help Jun 28, 2010

Dear Milt,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our site. I work for JA and I have forwarded your information along to Customer Support so we can follow-up and make sure your concerns have been taken care of.

You can always reach us through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Justanswers Experts Myjabillfalse billing on credit card

Called justanswers for legal advise. Paid $58 for on time answer. They have been billing my credit card ever since. I did not notice for months. No telephone on credit card statement to cancel or complain.

Ling Chi Jun 17, 2010

get some facts

...get a life.

Ling Chi Jun 17, 2010

Kathy, aka kstatonky, aka kstatongroup.com, aka duped prepaid legal services shill, is peddling her MLM program because her job at LifeTrack apparently isn't enough to pay the bills.

She has no idea how Forbes comes up with their lists, and is falling for her own marketing rhetoric. Forbes does not rate companies out of the blue - companies apply and then are ranked against other applicants. You can be a crappy company but still be ranked if either the list is long enough or not enough applicants apply. Getting on that list has absolutely nothing to do with the SEC, however the SEC can investigate any company (on the list, or not) if securities legalities can be questioned.

An example is a national company headquartered locally that was listed for two years on the Forbes list of Top 100 Companies to Work For, then went bankrupt the following year. Investigations revealed gross mismanagement and employee layoffs in the thousands. The only reason the SEC decided to investigate that particular company was because of the method they used to structure their internal business dealings by selling parts of their company to other parts of their company.

Kathy won't respond to me, because her glass house would shatter.

www.kstatongroup.com

kstatonky Jun 17, 2010

$58 would get you over 3 months of unlimited legal assistance - and a Will - plus coverage for motor vehicle services, audit protection...more. We ARE a reputable company! http://www.pplonlinetools.com/previews/?cid=50615&vid=1

kstatonky Jun 17, 2010

Scam servcie. We are 38 year old company traded on NYSE (PPD) and listed as #66 of Top 200 Companies in North America by Forbes Magazine in November 2009. I can tell you how to have 1 phone call solve this problem ASAP! You need the power of our services - a complete law firm at your service! Month-to-month, no underwriting. Have your contracts reviewed before (or even after) you sign them; have an attorney call or write a letter on your behalf to solve issues large or small; get answers to your questions/problems; protect yourself from frivilous lawsuits; overcharges and incorrect charges - for no additional fees! And So Much More! I have saved well over 2-3 years of the low cost of my membership by using my law firm 6 times in less than 10 months of being a member. Identity Theft and complete restoration too! Just had a dispute solved with computer co saying extra $ needed to complete a problem with "their" defective part - my atty notified their legal department of unfairness and I received a personal phone call from them and complimentary repair/technical service which is normally a paid service. You cannot beat this service - I am a LIFETIME member!!! Can't beat it - see short overview and tmore estimonies! http://www.pplonlinetools.com/previews/?cid=50615&vid=1

Justanswer.comwas charged even though I did not agree to accept answer

This website offers various "professional advice" in a wide variety of areas. You choose the area, ask the question, and if you are satisfied with the response you then hit hit accept and are charged for the answer to your question. I did not hit the accept button once I had read the response to my question as it was a basic response to a medical question of which I already knew and did not answer the original question I had asked. Two days later I was online looking at my bank account, and saw that I had been charged by this company even though I had rejected their answer. This website is a fraud and they will charge you for any question that you ask them whether you agree to it or not. This goes directly against the terms and conditions that are listed on their website. I emailed the company but got no response, and their is no phone number or address with which to contact them if you have any questions or issues with their blatant lies regarding their policies and procedures listed on their website.

• Nick - JA Help Jun 14, 2010

Dear snootyroo,

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Nick and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
                                          You may always contact us through our Help page on the site. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and will respond within 24 hours.
                                          Thank you for your patience. We'll be in touch to help you soon.