Having problems with Home Depot?

1800 628 0525 (Canada)
1800 759 2070 (Pro Xtra Customer Service, Canada)
1800 747 3787 (Credit Card Accounts, Canada)
1800 004 6633 (Mexico)
+1 800 466 3337 (USA, Sales)
+1 800 430 3376 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 877 946 9843 (USA, Major Appliances)
+1 866 875 5488 (USA, Consumer Account)
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3
Atlanta, New Jersey
United States - 30339-1834

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Depot.

Complaints & Reviews

Home DepotMisbehaving with the residence person.

hi,
i have observe the sainik security service bhayander east security lady guard not having manors to talk with residence person. She always seated on chair. Waving her hand in the air adn talk with the room owner. Might be she is new in this organisation or she do not have proper training regard handling the building gate. Please do the needful and give her proper training.

Jun 01, 2020

Home Depot — 1. The ability to cancel and order. 2. My inability to receive my veterans discount.

Because of the Covid19 situation, I've had to purchase items through delivery to my home rather than...

May 29, 2020

Home Depot — Promo consumer credit card

I am in the market for a TIG Welder and wanted to buy it online. There I found the promotion for a consumer...

May 21, 2020

Home Depot — Delivery of items missing items still charged

I ordered a Ryobi Edger/Trimmer from HomeDepot.com. For some reason, it moved my order to the Harper Wood...

May 21, 2020

Home Depot — Associate

In the Harbison area of Columbia, South Carolina. The employee name is Seirra Redding. Thankfully, I was able...

Home DepotServices

We had ordered a product may 6 and since it was going to take to long they said they would cancel the order and give us a refund within two days. That was may 7th we still may 19th have not received our refund and they keep making up excuses that its locked in the system and nothing the store can do . They said they called head office and nothing happened . We still have not received our 328 dollars back and they are not saying when we would get it back. I think they are using the coronavirus as a excuse to not give refunds

Home DepotCustomer safety during covid 19

Home Depot is doing a poor job with customer safety within their stores. Aisles are blocked with carts full of product resulting in customers having to ignore the 6 foot distance. Managers don't seem to have a clue about what the safety measures are and this is putting the public at risk. Customers are not required to have face masks which increases the possibility of passing along the virus.
      Get with it and make some changes!!!

Home Depotwaco tx hwy 84 branch

I forgot my receipt in my car, stood in line for over 30 and asked if I could simply exchange six packages of 60w bulbs for six packages of 40w. She said it would be no problem without a receipt. So, I grab the bulbs quickly and get in line again for another 20 minutes to be told I must have the receipt. To make matters worse, there were workers behind the returns and pick up counter doing nothing!! Two were standing there talking, one was looking in her compact mirror and on her phone, the manager was chatting with everyone and another girl was staring into space. I was dumbfounded. I know HD doesn't need my patronage; fortunately, we have a Lowe's. HD is losing so much money on workers doing squat!

Home DepotMessage spam

I have received not one, not two, but seven messages from this service today, asking if I "still" want an estimate for a new air conditioner. I have never asked for an estimate, so i'd like to know why they are calling me, or I should say harassing me. If it doesn't stop immediately, I am going to file a lawsuit against both ars and home depot. I'll bet i'm not the only one getting harassed, perhaps it could go class action.

Given the bad reviews that ars has, i'm shocked that home depot continues their affiliation with them.

Stop calling me.

Home DepotShipping ryobi zero turn mower

I ordered the mower on 4/24/2020 and was told the mower would be at my house between 5/5-5/12 and still hasn't showed up. Today is 5/14 and I called JW logistics and was told that they are waiting to get a larger order to come my way. So I guess the customer is last priority?? This needs to change quickly!! Thank goodness I have a 30 day return because it is looking like that's what I will be doing once it is delivered. I also disagree with Home Depot for not having the 75AH mower in stock. They just have the 100AH so you would spend more money. Just wanting you to know that yall need to push your logistics people harder to get items shipped. This was not cheap!!!

May 05, 2020

Home Depot — Digital payments

They canceled Paypal checkout over a year ago. Won't take Apple Pay. Was in store without card or cash...

May 04, 2020

Home Depot — Online order W857267264

Made an online purchase thru home depot topeka ks store 2207 website on may 02, 2020. Recieved confirmation...

Home DepotCustomer Service/

i ordered a patio set and when i received the information regarding delivery, noticed that it is going to the wrong city and zip code, contacted Home Depot of course no one kept records so I could make sure my items was going to my home, (mind you the money has already came out of my account even before the item was shipped, when I originally called they said that someone from customer service would be contacting me to change the city and zip code but again (no one on Home Depot side kept notes) of course, so no record, no one called and then I receive an text message stating my items have shipped, after 2 hours on hold a supervisor says, sorry there is nothing we can do, so I demanded my order be cancelled and my money returned and her response was sorry we can't return your money until the items is accounted for, I want my money now, that is fraud, taking my money out without my items being delivered to my address, these items are going to someone else with my money, I want a call back today. [protected]

Apr 29, 2020

Home Depot — Services install

Went into store ordered a measurement for 4 sliding doors was supposed to get 15% off for special order...

Home DepotNon delivery of online order and impossible customer service telephone line

I purchased a genrac generator cord online on 4/15/2020.

Order wa82949611.

The item was shipped and last scanned at hodgkins, illinois on 4/20/2020.

I have called the customer service number three times and waited between 30 and 45 minutes each time without my call being answered.

I emailed the customer care email address only to receive a reply telling me to telephone customer support.

I have never dealt with such woefully inadequate customer service.

Please, deliver the merchandise or refund my money.

Thank you.

Apr 24, 2020

Home Depot — 2 employees at the register

I went to the Home Depot in the Brickyard in Chicago I was rudely treated when walking in I get everything I...

Apr 23, 2020

Home Depot — Flooring install

Initial visit waited 1 hour for help. Noone even knew how to work computer. Trying to get a floor molding...

Home DepotTelecheck

The absolute worst company for paying with a business check. No matter the amount of the check, their Telecheck system always denies it. Most of the time the checkout clerk just looks confused as to why it is happening, and then says I can try it again. No code, no reason, just denied. You call Telecheck and they give you a [censored] answer and ask 15 verification before the [censored] answer. Do not waste your time with Home Depot when you can have no issues using business checks at Lowe's.

Apr 14, 2020

Home Depot — Washing machine delivery

Had a crew come today to deliver a washing machine and haul away the old one. When the one of the men turned...

Home Depotflooring

Why are your carpet installers still trying to install with corona pandemic in northern kentucky?? I have been called several times to schedule an install this is ridiculous to send people into homes at this time! Our governor has stated non essential businesses were to close is carpet really essential during these trying times! Does your company care about health of their customers at all