Menu
LuckyLand Slots Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

LuckyLand Slots
reviews & complaints

www.luckylandslots.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 186 Reviews

LuckyLand Slots Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
186 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with LuckyLand Slots at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LuckyLand Slots has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LuckyLand Slots. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

LuckyLand Slots reviews & complaints 186

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest LuckyLand Slots reviews & complaints

T
6:23 pm EST

LuckyLand Slots - LuckyLand Slots customer Service

I have been a LuckyLand Slots member for well of 5 years or so - I havent had any problems with them what so ever never had to jump thru hoops if i had issues always got prompt service responses- on 1/12/24- I redeemed 70 to my LuckyLand Mastercard & later on I went to the local store where I live got some gas and a drink- i went to pay with the LuckyLand...

J
12:28 pm EST

LuckyLand Slots Payment not received

I have had my luckyland account for I know at least 5 years, I have never had a issue redeeming money... Now that I won a large sum of money over $16,000 dollars they deactivated my account and have not paid me my winnings! They are saying I have multiple accounts in which I do not I only have one account and it is the account I have always used for the past 5 years...

Redeemed over $16,000 on the 16th it's been processing and then the evening of the 17th after making several deposits my account is deactivated!

Claimed loss: $17,050 dollars I redeemed and have not been paid!!

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified LuckyLand Slots representatives only. If you are affiliated with LuckyLand Slots, please claim your business to access these details.

J
11:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LuckyLand Slots - Closed account and withheld winnings for a reason that isn't true

Today being 11/24/23, well about less than a week ago I want to say I created a luckyland slots casino account for the first time ever not even knowing they have some relation to a chumba casino, again didn't even know chumba casino existed. Well I had received a$10 bonus for signing up and verifying my phone number like everyone else who does the same...

Read full review of LuckyLand Slots

Is LuckyLand Slots legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LuckyLand Slots as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LuckyLand Slots stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LuckyLand Slots should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LuckyLand Slots earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LuckyLand Slots achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Luckylandslots.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LuckyLand Slots website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Luckylandslots.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up LuckyLand Slots and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While LuckyLand Slots has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 186 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • LuckyLand Slots protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to LuckyLand Slots. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
T
5:17 am EST

LuckyLand Slots Postal requests for sweepscoins

Have Been waiting for 7 weeks for postal Requests to be added to my account. As of Yesterday, November 23rd i have an email From Jennie, stating that there are 78 entries ready to be processed. This Morning, November 24th at around just past 1am i recieve 1 entry of SC 5.00 to my account. You can imagine to my surprise this morning, only receiving that and not what i was informed of the day before with jennie. I've emailed them over and over with no repsonse. At this point i'm tired, and can't handle this. They legally must credit the postal Requests as it violates the Gambling laws. So im going file a complaint with the FBI cyber crime Lottery sweepstakes division.

Claimed loss: 900

Desired outcome: 900

S
4:10 pm EST

LuckyLand Slots I won 665.72 I played it down to 500 then redeemed it I only got 108 from 500 then gor 4 from a 60 dollar one

Furthermore, we found that you had SC 665.72 on [protected]:38:21 PT while playing Stampede Fury 2. Then, you sent a prize redemption request for SC 100 on [protected]:58:07 If I keep taking the text off you will miss my point PT leaving you with SC 8.72. From then, you played Sultan of Spins and Stampede Fury 2 until [protected]:21:51 PT leaving you with SC 3.94.

Claimed loss: 392.00 from 500 and also 56 from 60 only got 4 dollars was my very first win and was just sick why I played down to 500 cause I had 665.72 winnings

Desired outcome: I just want what I won nothing more or nothing else

Update by Sherry L Hall
Nov 09, 2023 4:12 pm EST

I have Loved Luckyland games but this being my first time winning I told them I would only play for fun now. that's not right! I'm sure they may not care losing just one customer!

7:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LuckyLand Slots - Discrimination is wrong!

Hello luckyland stakeholders & business owners... 🫵you decided to single out michigan people and discriminate against us and❌ ban❌ us from using the game starting in february! Of course I am changing my review, I no longer🙅 recommend luckyland slots! You are robbing🆘 me of my account executive which I earned based on your criteria and all the money💰 i've...

1:44 pm EDT

LuckyLand Slots Account deactivation

Hello:

This is to let you know that my account has been deactivated because I do not have access to [protected]@optimum.net. This account is closed due to a virus. I have a new email address [protected]@icloud.com. Why are you not allowing me to play? I made a mistake by creating an account and not letting you know that it was a new account. Please, I just wanna play again. I just filed another complaint with the BBB regarding this. I’m NOT asking to redeem the $100.00 I won. When I tried to retrieve the Facebook account affiliated with [protected]@optimum.net the account was closed, deactivated by Optimum. I could not get access to something that is closed. I’ve done all I could to have my account reactivated but since my account is still deactivat3d, I have no choice but to file another complaint with BBB. Emailing you back and forth does not work, Since I could not get a phone number, then I have no choice but to file a complaint with BBB.

Desired outcome: Reactivation of my account so I can play the game again. [protected]@optimum.net is not functioning.

10:57 pm EDT

LuckyLand Slots Account deactivation

My account has been deactivated since October 2023. I tried everything to verify my account. IU tried everything's from emailing my ID and bank statement to emailing my photo that has my name , driver's license. I gave them my new email address and my account is still deactivated and still cannot play the game. I truly would like to know what is going on. I'm thinking whether or not I should file another complaint with BBB.

Desired outcome: Reactivate my account with my new email address. All I want to do is play againb.

Read full review of LuckyLand Slots and 1 comment
1 comment
Lindybuster201
Moberly, US
Nov 16, 2023 11:01 am EST

I am going through the same troubles.

K
10:46 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots - Redeeming cash prize / verification process

Yesterday evening on October 13th 2023, I requested to verify my identity and Bank information with lucky land slots. Upon protocol, I submitted my bank information which was pending verification, but needed to change my email address and phone number as I do not have access to neither or not I submitted when originally creating my account and linking it to...

Read full review of LuckyLand Slots and 1 comment
11:10 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Account Deactivation and Redemption Issue

Hello

I o ly made one mistake which was created another account without contacting luckyland that the original email on the account was deactivated and has been closed.I cannot reopen the same email after it was closed . When I created this new email, I believe everything was OK. I won $100.00 . I used my bank account that has my name and address. Then I uploaded my driver's license which has my name and address on it. I cannot believe that my funds cannot be redeemed is because of a lousy email issue. THIS IS STUPID. You have my bank account and my driver's license

I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE A ACCOUNT POLICY!What about the fact that I verified my account using bank account and driver's license. The next complaint is going to be with BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. If you cannot reactivate my account, then I'm filing a complaint with BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Desired outcome: Reactivate my account so I can play and redeemed my winnings because I verified my winnings using bank account that has my address the same as drivers license.

A
10:48 pm EDT

LuckyLand Slots Luckyland Casino

Luckyland Casino makes claims of having a high win ratio for its customers but this is misleading. Its customers rarely win and if they do, they win a small percentage of what they bet unless they are betting using only digital fake money.

If they are using digital fake gold coins, they win a lot and a bigger ratio.

If they are betting real money, SC, then they loses more frequently and a lower percentage of what they bet.

That should be told to the customers.

Chumba Casino is the same.

Desired outcome: Be honest

B
1:57 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Unable to use purchased coins

I had a transaction on my account made by my mom, she disputed the charge with her bank and resolved it later. My account was locked and I have not been able to use the coins I purchased prior to my account lock.

I have been in contact with support multiple times over several days and nothing is getting resolved. We are going in circles.

Part of me thinks this is on purpose because I have a large win pending payment to my bank.

Desired outcome: I would like my account unlocked since the chargeback has been resolved.

N
11:13 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Redemption of $401

On July 28, 2023I deactivated my account but had one $401. I have been trying since then to get my money I have done everything they have asked. I have so many emails going back-and-forth and all they keep doing is sending me a form letter saying that I’ll look into it. I have even asked if they would send me a gift card instead of putting in my bank and I get no answer from them. If you would like a copy of all the emails I can send them to you I would just like to get my money from them.

Desired outcome: To get my money that they owe me

V
9:46 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Luckyland casino game

I've been trying to get someone to help me with the redeeming of the money I won and all I get is the same thing, I am being told that I have two accounts and I don't, or the other one is deactivated but I have not been told how to either change my phone number on the account and I have sent the company my ID, the new phone number, a selfie I've sent him everything they've asked for and I they still will not pay me they tell me everything except for how I can change my phone number and get my pay they wasn't shy about taking my money they've been taking my money for years but now it's time to pay they don't want to

Desired outcome: Yeah they'll pay me and then I'll erase their games and I'll never play on their games and giving them any money again and I won't tell everybody what a piece of work they are

5:41 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots I can't find a good win

I won over $300 dollars I spent over 100 dollars. I was winning. Then I had trouble getting my money. I gave a bad review more like a complaint. Then I won again I won over $50 dollars lost it. I got my money. Then I wrote a good review still no win to cash out. I spent almost a $1K it is no way I haven't been able to cash out once. Please loosen the spins. And work on the bugs in the game.

E
1:36 pm EDT

LuckyLand Slots Account deactivated

ive been playing for over a year now

and never had any issues with luckyland slots ...last week i hit 3 times nothing big but about 3500 bucks each time

so most of the cash i cash out and with the rest i redeemed some gift cards

im sent them so many emails cause my account was deactivated so finaly they reply saying that i have 5 acounts...so i reply and tell them if that was the case why are you guys barely deactivating my account until now so they send me another email saying that for this time they were going to give me a 1 time courtesy to not be nbanned from luckyland slots

well were going on our 8 th day and they have not resolved this issue the only thing i have got is a gift card from home depot and everything else is still pending...there full of bs and beleive that when they see someone hit often they come out with this [censored] my accouny is still deactivated which i dont really care luckyland slots anymore all i wany ia for th em to pay me what im entitled with...(this is the an email they sent me so if they gave me that 1 time courtesy to not be banned why hasnt my issue been solved) to anyone playing yes this casino pays out but just be careful cause you can end up with the same [censored] that im going through

Desired outcome: just get paid my cash redeemption prizes

X
2:17 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LuckyLand Slots Deposit update !!

I've been trying to get my withdraw for over 15 hours now. I understand it takes 24 hours but mines keep getting rejected after I have them the information they even asked for. I feel like they are purposely not letting it pass. I used the same account for withdrawal before and had the same problems. And in the end the finally accept it. This time they are making it even harder and taking forever

Desired outcome: I will no longer put money into a Casino like this. You guys [censored]ing suck

Z
9:58 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Redemption prize

I won $200 on the game and redeemed it to go to my bank account. They deactivated my account with my redemption prize still pending and money still on the game to be played with. I have sent my bank information and my ID twice I have verified the right account so I can get my prize redemption but they keep telling me I have to sign my transactions through zendesk and I don't even see my transactions or an attachment for my transactions to be sign to get back into my account. I haven't even got my $200 I won. And I still have money on the account that I can play games with. Please help.

Desired outcome: I want to be able to get into my account and finish playing games and receive my prize redemption to my bank account.

P
3:11 am EDT

LuckyLand Slots Can't collect my sweep coins

When i went to collect my lucky land sweeps coins that you provide i went to the game and up in the right-hand corner to redeem my sweeps coins, i clicked on my Sc and it said this # already exist I don't Know why i am having this problem could you please let me know what we can do to fix this problem from recurring. i just wanted to use my sweep coins to play the game

. Sandra Reynolds

. [protected]

Desired outcome: collect my sweep coins

11:40 pm EDT

LuckyLand Slots Slots

I've spent alot of money with luckyland I recently just won 457.00 and they gave me the run around all day today making me send multiple documents picture ID and they kept saying they couldn't open my documents I sent 10 different ways then they deactivated my account I have all the proof the money I spent with them all the emails I have how much I won and never received what do I do

LuckyLand Slots Customer Reviews Overview

LuckyLand Slots is an innovative online social casino that stands out for its unique sweepstakes model and an impressive variety of slot games. Reviews of LuckyLand Slots consistently highlight the platform's engaging gameplay, user-friendly interface, and rewarding sweepstakes model.

Many users are drawn to the thrill of playing LuckyLand Slots' diverse array of games. These slot games feature high-quality graphics, exciting themes, and engaging bonus rounds, offering an immersive and entertaining gaming experience. The frequent addition of new games keeps the platform fresh and exciting, ensuring that players always have something new to explore.

Reviews frequently praise the sweepstakes model employed by LuckyLand Slots. With this model, users can purchase Gold Coins for gameplay and receive Sweepstakes Cash as a bonus. This Sweepstakes Cash can be used to play games for a chance to win more Sweepstakes Cash, which can then be redeemed for real cash prizes. This dual-currency system adds a rewarding dimension to the gaming experience and is a standout feature in many positive reviews.

The platform's ease of use is another aspect that is highly appreciated by users. The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy for users to navigate the platform, select games, and make purchases. Furthermore, LuckyLand Slots' compatibility with both desktop and mobile devices provides users with the flexibility to enjoy their favorite games at their convenience, a feature that is warmly received by many reviewers.

LuckyLand Slots' commitment to user safety and fair play also garners positive feedback. The platform's security measures, licensed status, and use of certified random number generators provide users with confidence in the fairness and integrity of the gaming experience.

Finally, LuckyLand Slots' customer service is often highlighted in positive reviews. Users appreciate the responsiveness and helpfulness of the customer support team, reflecting the company's dedication to resolving issues and maintaining user satisfaction.

In summary, LuckyLand Slots receives high praise for its engaging game variety, innovative sweepstakes model, user-friendly platform, secure gaming environment, and attentive customer service. Its ability to provide an exciting and rewarding gaming experience continues to attract and satisfy a wide range of users.

LuckyLand Slots In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of LuckyLand Slots is sleek and modern, making it visually appealing and easy to navigate. The user experience is seamless, with quick loading times and intuitive features that enhance the overall gameplay.

Game Selection and Variety: LuckyLand Slots offers a wide range of games, including various slot machines with different themes and gameplay mechanics. The selection is constantly updated, ensuring that players always have something new and exciting to try.

Bonuses and Promotions: LuckyLand Slots provides generous bonuses and promotions to both new and existing players. From welcome bonuses to daily promotions, players can take advantage of these offers to boost their chances of winning and maximize their gaming experience.

Payment Options and Security: LuckyLand Slots offers a variety of secure payment options, including major credit cards and popular e-wallets. The website utilizes advanced encryption technology to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure, giving players peace of mind when depositing or withdrawing funds.

Customer Support: LuckyLand Slots has a dedicated customer support team that is available 24/7 to assist players with any inquiries or issues they may have. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and strives to provide prompt and helpful solutions to ensure a positive gaming experience for all players.

Mobile Compatibility: LuckyLand Slots is fully optimized for mobile devices, allowing players to enjoy their favorite games on the go. The mobile platform is user-friendly and offers the same seamless gameplay experience as the desktop version, ensuring that players can enjoy their favorite games anytime, anywhere.

Fairness and Trustworthiness: LuckyLand Slots is licensed and regulated, ensuring that all games are fair and unbiased. The website uses a random number generator (RNG) to ensure that the outcome of each game is completely random and cannot be manipulated. Players can trust that they are playing in a safe and secure environment.

Overall User Satisfaction: Overall, LuckyLand Slots has received positive feedback from users. The combination of a user-friendly website, a wide selection of games, generous bonuses, secure payment options, responsive customer support, and fair gameplay has contributed to a high level of user satisfaction.

Pros and Cons:

• Pros: Sleek website design, wide game selection, generous bonuses, secure payment options, responsive customer support, mobile compatibility, fair gameplay.
  • Cons: Limited information available on the website about the company and its background.

Final Verdict: LuckyLand Slots is a reputable online casino that offers a top-notch gaming experience. With its user-friendly interface, diverse game selection, attractive bonuses, and reliable customer support, it is a great choice for both casual and experienced players. The website's mobile compatibility and commitment to fairness and security further enhance its appeal. The only drawback is the limited information available about the company, but overall, LuckyLand Slots is highly recommended for those looking for a fun and trustworthy online casino experience.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about LuckyLand Slots

Expand Collapse all
Is LuckyLand Slots a legitimate online gaming platform?

LuckyLand Slots is a legitimate social gaming platform, offering sweepstakes-style casino games for players in eligible locations, including the United States (except Washington State).

Who operates LuckyLand Slots?

LuckyLand Slots is operated by Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW), a company that also operates other social gaming platforms such as Global Poker and Chumba Casino.

Is LuckyLand Slots legal to play in the United States?

LuckyLand Slots is legal to play in most of the United States, with the exception of Washington State, where sweepstakes-style gaming is prohibited.

Can I win real cash prizes on LuckyLand Slots?

Yes, LuckyLand Slots offers the chance to win cash prizes through their sweepstakes model, where players can purchase Gold Coins for gameplay and receive bonus Sweeps Coins, which can be redeemed for cash prizes.

Are there any age restrictions for playing on LuckyLand Slots?

Players must be at least 18 years old to play on LuckyLand Slots.

How does LuckyLand Slots ensure fair gameplay?

LuckyLand Slots uses a random number generator (RNG) to ensure that game outcomes are fair and random.

Is my personal information safe on LuckyLand Slots?

LuckyLand Slots uses SSL encryption and other security measures to protect user information and transactions.

Are there any reviews or testimonials available for LuckyLand Slots?

Customer reviews for LuckyLand Slots can be found on their website, social media pages, and independent review websites such as Trustpilot.

What types of games does LuckyLand Slots offer?

LuckyLand Slots offers a variety of slot games and progressive jackpots, with new games added regularly.

Can I play LuckyLand Slots on my mobile device?

Yes, LuckyLand Slots is accessible on mobile devices through their mobile-optimized website, available on both iOS and Android devices.

Are there any bonuses or promotions available for new players on LuckyLand Slots?

LuckyLand Slots offers various bonuses and promotions, including a sign-up bonus for new players and daily login bonuses.

How do I make purchases or redeem cash prizes on LuckyLand Slots?

LuckyLand Slots accepts multiple payment methods for Gold Coin purchases, such as credit cards and Skrill. Cash prize redemptions can be requested via direct bank transfer or other available options.

How long does it take to receive cash prize redemptions from LuckyLand Slots?

Cash prize redemptions from LuckyLand Slots typically take 5-10 business days to process and be transferred to your bank account.

Is there a customer support team available for LuckyLand Slots?

Yes, LuckyLand Slots has a customer support team available to assist with any issues or inquiries via email or their website's contact form.

Are there any playthrough or wagering requirements on LuckyLand Slots?

There are no playthrough or wagering requirements on Sweeps Coins winnings, which can be redeemed for cash prizes after meeting a minimum redemption threshold.

Can I play LuckyLand Slots with friends or other players?

LuckyLand Slots is primarily a single-player experience, but you can share your progress and interact with friends on social media.

Does LuckyLand Slots have a responsible gaming policy?

LuckyLand Slots promotes responsible gaming and provides resources and self-exclusion options for players who need assistance.

Is there a loyalty or rewards program on LuckyLand Slots?

Currently, LuckyLand Slots does not have a specific loyalty or rewards program but offers bonuses and promotions for regular players.

Can I play LuckyLand Slots if I'm not located in the United States?

LuckyLand Slots is available to players in eligible locations outside the United States. Check their terms and conditions to verify if it is available in your country and whether you are eligible to play.

How can I contact LuckyLand Slots if I have additional questions or concerns?

You can contact LuckyLand Slots' customer support team via email or by submitting a request through the contact form on their website. They will assist you with any questions or concerns related to the platform

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LuckyLand Slots contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with LuckyLand Slots?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LuckyLand Slots Customer Service. Initial LuckyLand Slots complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LuckyLand Slots above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LuckyLand Slots. Discuss the issues you have had with LuckyLand Slots and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.