Having problems with LuckyLand Slots?

LuckyLand Slots Customer Service Contacts

Matilda Court, Suites 5-7, Giuseppe Cali’ Street
Ta’ Xbiex- XBX
Malta - 1423

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LuckyLand Slots Customer Service. Initial LuckyLand Slots complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LuckyLand Slots above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LuckyLand Slots. Discuss the issues you have had with LuckyLand Slots and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LuckyLand SlotsTaking out of my account

I have been playing Lucky land slots and I've enjoyed it but $49.99 was taking out of my account that I did not do along with a $9.99 purchase I did not do these and because of the money being taken out of my account I am overdrawn I have no gas and when my paycheck hits it's going to eat up almost all of my money so I need to speak to someone or have this money put back into my account ASAP.

LuckyLand SlotsNot giving me my money

On the 17th and 18th I redeem one for 220 on the 17th and one for 100 dollars they send me my redeem for 220 right away but they will not send my my 100 dollars it never took this long for me to receive my money I want to no what is going on way they not giving me my money I tried to resolve this matter with them but no results still haven't received my money I send things my I.D Number and everything. They still haven't send me my money

LuckyLand SlotsPayout never sent to me

I requested a $50 and a $75 payout on October 18th. I was notified that I needed to send in a bank statement as proof of address and a copy of my ID, along with filling out some bank details to have my payouts direct deposited to my bank account. After reviewing for only two days I was told I made an error and put my name where the bank name was supposed to go. It was almost a week later before they cancelled my payout request so that I could update and fix my bank details and errors. They put the money back into my balance on the slots. I played the $125 down to $100 and then with new bank details, requested a payout for $100. I was alerted that I again needed to send in my Driver's license and bank statement. After all of this, now 3 weeks later, I can get a response from them about where my money is.

Payout never sent to me
      Payout never sent to me

LuckyLand SlotsOnline gaming

I have been playing slots at Luckyland Slots online and after playing for about a week I won $3500.00 which was great and they paid me promptly, however, since winning everytime I start winning the game malfunctions and says "connection lost" and the screen goes black and reloads, when I am returned to my game and resume playing I am no longer winning. This has happened to me everytime I play since I won (about 3 weeks). I think they have rigged the software to stop working when the player starts to win money. This is so wrong and needs to be investigated. I have brought this to the attention of Luckyland an was told that their system is working fine and it must be my internet provider, but this happens no matter the server or internet provider I use. It happens on all devices.

• Updated by Brenda Pettibone · Nov 28, 2020

If I knew who was their regulatory agency they report to I would file a lawsuit. They rip people off and then play stupid. When I first started playing I won money all the time then the glitches started and I have not won a single dime since. Every time I start to win it freezes and returns me to the lobby when I go back to the game I was playing I lose. Other times the game freezes and so I log out and when I log back in my balance goes to zero. I have contacted the support and they just give me the run around and play dumb like they can't see what I have been playing or when.

Christine Henderson Nov 28, 2020

This happens to me as well. You could get a group lawsuit going.

LuckyLand SlotsRefusal to pay

I won 300 dollars in august. Requested the money. Received email stating there was an error the monry was put back. I played won 1200 redeemed it another error also while I was waiting I won another100 no payout I have 34 emails some with assurances the money is on the way. The same say I was assured my payment was on the way the mo ey was back in my account im being scammed
          I want a refund of sll money I ayed

• Ki
              Kitty Harris Oct 26, 2020

Here same thing I win and all of a sudden it glitches. I start losing my phone is glitching redeemed 50 still haven't received it that have me jumping through hoops. I put alot of money into this game for it to be fraud. I want a full refund of all monies I paid. Can u tell me how ur issue was resolved if ever?

LuckyLand SlotsMy winnings

Apt 571
            Jacksonville Fla, 32211
            PLEASE HELP
            PLEASEHELP
            Im a cancer patient i was playing while in therapy.now i have given your company money that i really didnt have to spend.i thought of i win i could possibly win some of the money back.i did.now your company will not even send me a check in the mail.i just want what i won..

LuckyLand SlotsOver charging

I have been overcharged several hundrrd dollars by this company. But yet whenever i win $500 they say it cannot be transfered because i changed my phone number. I have given this company well over a thousand dollars. Im still trying to contact them but nobody is responding. They dont seem to have a land line. Did LuckyLand Slots rob me and steal my hard earned money. This has been causing a lot of problems in my marriage.

LuckyLand SlotsCashing out

I have recently requested a $200 payout which I have yet to recieve because I haven't been sent my verification email form for me to send photo copy of my id and recent bank statement. There was no problem loading money into the account to gamble with but there's issues when it comes down to a payout im guessing for customers with 1st time payouts. It payouts take 0-3 days it should not take 48 or more hours to recieve a email to verify your information. There should be a land line company number to call as well as email support (which that you have) to communicate with your loyal paying customers in more than one way.

Mar 28, 2020

LuckyLand Slots — My winnings

Hello my name is Mary Bright I was playing lucky land slots I got lucky and won $550 so I was ask to send in...

Nov 01, 2019

LuckyLand Slots — not receiving promotional sc and being told "[censored] you" by customer service

I have been trying to get help with me not receiving my $50 sweeps cash for purchasing the $9.99 package that...

Oct 05, 2019

LuckyLand Slots — lucky land slots

My son, who is mentally challenged, used my card, and my sisters card, to buy points, which he didn't realize...

Sep 11, 2019

LuckyLand Slots — slots game

Numerous times when I've spent tons of money this game will glitch and tell me ive lost internet connection...

Jul 13, 2019

LuckyLand Slots — I won $500.00 and the sight is making it impossible for me to collect it!

I played luckylandslots.com on Facebook site. I almost played $100.00, then it hit $500.00, Now that I'm...