Having problems with Home Depot?

Home Depot Customer Service Contacts

1800 628 0525 (Canada)
1800 759 2070 (Pro Xtra Customer Service, Canada)
1800 747 3787 (Credit Card Accounts, Canada)
1800 004 6633 (Mexico)
+1 800 466 3337 (USA, Sales)
+1 800 430 3376 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 877 946 9843 (USA, Major Appliances)
+1 866 875 5488 (USA, Consumer Account)
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3
Atlanta, New Jersey
United States - 30339-1834

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Depot Customer Service. Initial Home Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Home Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Home Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Home Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Home Depot Complaints & Reviews

Aug 04, 2020

Home Depot — Washing machine purchase and delivery

Buying an appliance? I'm an idiot, I guess. I bought a new LG washing machine at The Home Depot...

Home DepotAppliances

We purchased several appliances from Home Depot in Easley, SC on 6/27/2020. GE Washer and dryer, Samsung over the range microwave, Samsung refrigerator, and a Samsung dishwasher. They told us they would be delivered on 8/4/20 due to availability. We accommodated our work schedules around this delivery date. We received a text message on 7/27/20 to be ready for delivery on 8/4/20. On the evening of 7/31/20 we received a call from a third party service stating that all of the appliances were not available and would not be delivered until 8/19/20. There was no explanation. We contacted Home Depot and they stated that they have no control over the vendors shipping dates. This is sub par business practice and several calls led to absolutely no one who could even explain the issue.
This led to us canceling our order. We will take our business elsewhere.

• Do
      Dongfeng Aug 24, 2020

I had similar experiences - once the stove was delivered, it turned out that the stove was defective, but the third party vendor refused to take it back, and told me to take it to the local Home Depot for a replacement - like I could do that by myself. i contacted the corporate offices in Atlanta to get it resolved. Also avoid the "service contract" - Home Depot and the service providers usually do not respond when your product fails. I only buy now from Home Depot products that I can discard if they fail - like nails, screws, etc. Lowes and Ace Hardware are much more responsive.

Jul 30, 2020

Home Depot — Veterans discount

Yesterday 7/29/2020 I went to home depot to purchase a needed lawnmower. I am a 100% disabled Veteran. I took...

Jul 28, 2020

Home Depot — Shades and shade installation

Orderes Shades and Installation in October 2019. Since that time shades where delivered in wrong sizes and...

Jul 27, 2020

Home Depot — Two identical serta power lift recliners

HD customer care Kimberly told me that because the chairs motors had stopped working that someone would call...

Jul 24, 2020

Home Depot — Steam dry

Last December we hired Home Depot to clean some upholstery. They sent their contractor Steam Dry to do the...

Jul 22, 2020

Home Depot — Custom-made vanity

I filed a complaint with the corporate office and was informed that it would be properly dealt with, but in...

Jul 20, 2020

Home Depot — Due to copd I can't wear a mask, I am now on unpaid leave

July 20, 2020 RE: Sebastian, Fl Home Depot I have COPD, asthma and allergies. My condition has been...

Jul 19, 2020

Home Depot — Employee

Hattiesburg, MS Location, Saturday July 18, 2020 Just before closing at 8:00 pm. Sorry I didn't get...

Home DepotCustomer service

I was in the Corning/painted post store for over an hour and not on customer service associate did not come near us to ask if they could help and in the cubicals near the washer dryers area and no one bothered to approach us to ask if they could help. I was in the store on Friday. Just to let you know I went else where and purchased what I needed and will not go to your store in corning/painted post again.

Home DepotOnline order

I ordered a JD riding lawn mower 7/8 WM11330168. I believed it was shipped around 7/9. It should be here by 7/30. My problem is you already billed my account. I don't think it's legal to bill me 21 days in advance of me getting my product.

I will wait for your response to see if more action is required.

Thank You!

I would have thought the above would be enough. The store is located in Forest Lake, MN. I have to drive 60 miles from Wi. to get to this location.

I guess I will file a complaint to the BBB in WI.&MN.

Home DepotCredit card through city bank.

Be aware. Do not give your personal information.
        I applied for a cc for home depot and city bank is processing it!!! I gave all my personal information online even my ss# and I even answered matters about my life like work, car that only "I know." my goodness, they know all about me!!! And after all this uncomfortable experience of digging into my personal businesses, they made me jump over hoops and keep me waiting and waiting because "I have no phone number!!!" I canceled.
        It was a nigh mare asking for my information to be removed for their data base. And I am not sure if it happened? There is not privacy."

• Ro
            RobtJD Aug 05, 2020

also be aware that the combined Citi/HD website does not accept you email address as legit, but the MAIN CitiBank and MAIN HD websites do...tell that to the reps at the CB/HD website, don't even care.

Home DepotCheck declined?

I'm not sure what check system you are using but I would highly recommend changing it it's a POS and wasting my money I spend to purchase the checks to give you money. I can go strait to Lowe's and buy the same thing give them a check and walk out a few days later bam shows in the account as a withdrawal. But I can't even purchase 80$ worth of stuff from you pretty piss poor business practice if you ask me and hell I own a business.

Home DepotPolycarbonate sheets

We purchased $2552.00 worth of ploycarbonate sheets from Home Depot. They were advertised on the H.D.web site as having UV protection. We cut and installed all the product on the 17 windows of our home. We decided to purchase one more sheet. We went to the HD web page and saw the identical product with the exact same SKU number and price and the ad described the product as NOT being UV coated. We have written to Home Depot but got no response.

Jul 01, 2020

Home Depot — Appliances

If you need to purchase your appliances in significant quantities please do not do so with Home Depot. We...

Home DepotProduct not received #w958576075

Order was placed on June 11, 2020. As of 6/29 I have not received the order
              nor any correspondence from Home Depot. Package tracking shows UPS
              returned it to shipper on June 17 for hazardous irregularity. I spoke to Michele on 6/29 at 0933 Hawaii time to inquire. All she could do was to
              refund my payment with apologies. I suggested she check with your branch in Pearl City to see if it was in stock so I could pick it up personally.
              She would not listen to my suggestion but to say it will be refunded and I can place another order at the same price. I politely refused and advised her I'll shop someplace else. Oredr # W958576075

Home DepotRefrigerator

Purchased a maytag refrigerator on april 10, 20. The appliance was delivered the following week... The door to the refrigerator was warped... The
                Door needed to be replaced... When I called home depot in regards to this, they were not nice at all.. One employee, mark accused me of calling a dozen times.. Which was not true in the least... He told me a manager would call me the next day, that never happened...
                I just spoke to the independent service man that had come out to see what the problem was... He informed me that the door was arriving sometime this weekend and that he could come on monday, june 29, 20 to install it...
                I do not appreciate being talked to in the manner the home depot employee did when I called.. Rude rude rude... I know I will never buy another product/item from home depot...

Jun 25, 2020

Home Depot — Delivery

Order # H1254-110991: I Purchased a Samsung Washer & dryer on 6/15 from HD in New Hartford NY. At the time...

Jun 23, 2020

Home Depot — Curbside pickup

June 23, 2020 Bloomfield Connecticut Home Depot At 6:00 AM EST I ordered a small order a combination of 4...

Jun 19, 2020

The Home Depot — Ordering and install

I ordered a door to be installed from this particular Home Depot location. The first problem occurred when...