Menu
google.com
reviews

google.com
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for google.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of google.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
6:18 pm EDT

google.com Beware of SPOSAMORE.COM: My Experience with a Scam Web Shop

I recently had a terrible experience with a web shop called SPOSAMORE.COM that has left me feeling scammed and robbed. I felt it was important to share my experience with others in order to prevent more people from falling into the same trap.

Initially, I found the website through a Google search and was impressed by its claims to sell high-quality Italian made items. I even received written confirmation that the items would be designed, produced, and shipped from Italy. However, when my items arrived I quickly discovered that they were not made in Italy at all, but rather in China.

I was shocked and deeply disappointed, especially after spending over 500 euros. When I inquired about why the items were being shipped from Hong Kong, the company claimed it was to save money. I was frustrated but unfortunately powerless to do anything as the company had marked the items as customs and therefore there was no option for payment protection. To make matters worse, when I tried to post reviews of the company and my experience with them on Google platforms such as Google Maps and YouTube, they were censored and removed without explanation.

It was clear to me that the company behind SPOSAMORE.COM were using tactics to protect their reputation and they must be paying Google to let their site appear higher in search results and be advertised. I couldn't understand why Google would support and promote a company that was cheating and stealing from people. I tried to reach out to Google, but it was difficult to find the right person to speak with.

Meanwhile, the company continued to post fake reviews all over the internet with no consequences. I urge Google to listen to my story and investigate this further. They must realize that the money they are receiving from SPOSAMORE.COM is ill-gotten and they are supporting scammers and thieves.

In conclusion, I implore everyone to exercise caution when shopping online and to do thorough research before making a purchase. Hopefully, my experience with SPOSAMORE.COM will serve as a warning to others to avoid this fraudulent company.

E
5:12 pm EDT

google.com Review: Why Google.com is the Best Search Engine Out There

Google.com is one of the most used search engines in the world, and it is no wonder why. With its intuitive search features, easy-to-use interface, and extensive database of information, it is no wonder why people keep coming back to google.com.

One of the best things about google.com is its accuracy when it comes to finding information. Whether you are searching for the latest news, need to find a business or restaurant, or just want to learn something new, google.com is the go-to search engine for many people. The search results are always relevant and up-to-date, providing users with the information they need quickly and efficiently.

Furthermore, google.com offers numerous other services, including email, calendars, cloud storage, and more. These additional features have made it an essential tool for everyday use, as users can perform all sorts of tasks without ever leaving the website. Google.com has truly become a one-stop-shop for all your online needs.

In addition to its exceptional performance and ease-of-use, google.com is also a very trustworthy website. They have strict security measures in place to protect users' privacy and personal information, making it a safe website to use. Furthermore, google.com is committed to constantly improving their services, ensuring that users have the best possible experience every time they use it.

Overall, if you are looking for a reliable, accurate, and user-friendly search engine, look no further than google.com. It has become an indispensable tool for millions of people around the world, and for good reason. With its extensive database of information, easy-to-use interface, and commitment to user security and privacy, google.com is undoubtedly one of the best search engines out there.

3:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Get Notified When Amazon Products are Back in Stock with Google Alerts

Google.com is a website that serves a single purpose, and it is to alert you when an Amazon item that you have been waiting for is back in stock. This comes in handy especially during the holiday season or when a certain item clears out and becomes highly sought after, leading to prices that can be as high as seven or eight times the normal retail price.

The website's concept is straight-forward. By entering Amazon's Unique ASIN number for your item, the site's application queries the Amazon inventory directly every few seconds until the number of items in stock is more than zero. Once your item is available, the website sounds an alarm that rings so loud that it sends cats up curtains on the opposite side of the street. Yes, it may be an exaggeration, but it is undeniably a loud alert that can cause a fright.

Aside from alerting you that your product is back in stock, the website directs you straight to Amazon to ensure that you grab your product before anyone else does. The application works with multiple items, alerting you to each product individually, except for books, where Amazon doesn't use ASIN product IDs.

Although the website executes the concept flawlessly, the drawback is that it requires the page to be loaded up in your browser for it to work. Unfortunately, there is no alternative option; thus, you cannot choose to have it store your email address and send you a mail when the item is in stock, or send an SMS message to your cell phone. This oversight is a major issue since the alarms produced by the website can be unsettling for those around you.

Overall, if you are part of the anxious parents holding out ransom for a zuzu pet or looking to grab a rare item during the pre-Christmas rush, then this website comes in handy. To make the most of it, though, you would have to maintain a 24-hour vigil in front of your screen when the alarm goes off. A better option would be to bookmark the page and revisit closer to the holiday season.

Read full review of google.com and 3 comments
3 comments
G. Greenfelder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex from Devlin drywall did an amazing job on my garage ceiling. The guys were very efficient, kind, friendly and did a great job fixing our garage that had been damaged due to flooding. They took care to keep things safe while they worked, and cleaned up at the end of the job. I'd highly recommend them for any drywall work

F
F
F. Pfeffer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Worth every penny! As a newish home (condo) owner, I have started to make my place “my own". The scary part was finding trades to help me. I couldn't be happier with the work that Alex did. I had changed out some lighting and removed some old technology leaving large holes in my walls and ceiling. Alex patched and fixed them with ease and perfection. Definitely a company worth hiring. Thank you Alex!

M
M
M. Koelpin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was very impressed with the professionalism of drywaller Shawn. He put down drop clothes to protect the hardwood floors that we have. He also taped off the whole work area to collect all the scraps and dust for easy clean up. He left the job in a very satisfactory and above standard way. I would highly recommend this company for any job - large or small. Their rates are very reasonable as well. Thank you guys for a job well done

Y
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Treatment of My Small Business: A Shocking Example of Inadequate Review Systems and Support for Small Business

I have to express my overwhelming disappointment with the way my small business has been treated by Google over the past year. It all started with Google Maps renaming our street, which could have potentially damaged over 100 businesses. Then, to make matters worse, they seemed to "hide" our website until Bing listed it. On top of that, they changed our business name to "Aaran," causing further confusion and difficulty.

But the real trouble started just seven weeks ago when Google published a fake, malicious review on our page. It was clearly fake, and anyone could have seen that. We provided evidence that the reviewer was directly linked to an applicant for a cleaning job we had turned down, and that the reviewer's other reviews were highly dubious. It was clear that this person was just trying to build credibility on Google Maps as a "local guide."

But despite all of our evidence, Google refused to take the review down. In fact, when we complained about it, they closed all of our accounts and labeled our complaints as spam. It was ridiculous, and we were left confused and frustrated. We couldn't believe that this massive company would treat a small business so poorly.

What's worse is that Google had made us local guides without our permission. When we complained about the fake review, they closed our accounts as punishment. We later found out that Google shouldn't have made us local guides in the first place - it's against their own rules!

Throughout this whole ordeal, Google's treatment of us has been nothing short of shocking. It verges on criminal harassment. They've ignored 13 flags on the fake review and have completely ignored the concerns of their own top contributors. It's clear that their review system is woefully inadequate and needs proper staffing and support.

In the UK, publishing a fake review is a crime. It breaches both the Communications Act and the Malicious Communications Act. It also violates laws around Defamation and Fair Trading. And yet, Google doesn't seem to care. They have $350 billion a year, but they can't be bothered to properly staff their review system or provide support for small businesses like mine.

In conclusion, I am deeply disappointed in Google's treatment of my small business. It's clear that they need to improve their review system and provide better support for those affected by fake reviews. I hope that they will take this issue seriously and work to improve their practices in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com LinkedIn's Aggressive Account Suspension Policy Raises Questions on Monopoly and Ideological Bias

The actions taken by LinkedIn in suspending user accounts for merely responding to a political post on LinkedIn have been deemed as aggressive and cruel, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic where many individuals have lost their jobs and are struggling to make ends meet. LinkedIn has become a monopoly in the job market industry and is equivalent to food and water for individuals looking for employment opportunities. By suspending user accounts, LinkedIn is depriving individuals and their families of their daily income, which is essential for survival.

It has been observed that LinkedIn only allows individuals with similar political ideologies to voice their opinions and blocks those with opposing views. This raises questions on LinkedIn's ability to take sides and act as a judge or courtroom. Instead of suspending users who respond to political posts, LinkedIn should ban such posts altogether and unsuspend all blocked accounts. It is not LinkedIn's responsibility to judge whose political views are right or wrong.

Similar actions have been observed on other big tech platforms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Quora. It is no coincidence that all these platforms have joined hands to block individuals who don't match the ideology of the Democrats. Big tech is grouping user accounts to suit their ideological beliefs and wants to control humanity in a way never seen before. It is essential that governments, politicians, and courts intervene and enforce the social media regulatory act on companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn, Amazon, YouTube, and similar networking sites, preventing them from dictating the public viewpoint.

In conclusion, LinkedIn should understand that with great power comes great responsibility, and they should not take sides or block users based on their political beliefs. It is time for LinkedIn to be held accountable for their actions, and an option for appeal should be provided to suspended users. The Department of Justice in the USA needs to investigate LinkedIn for their unethical practices and ensure that they are not allowed to abuse their monopoly status in the job market industry. It is time to break the monopoly and prevent big tech from controlling the lives of ordinary individuals.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Beware of Fake Doctor Reviews: My Experience with Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists

When you search for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" or "podiatrists in Seattle" on search engines such as Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo, there is a high chance that "bestfootdoc.com" will appear on top of the results. Upon clicking on the website, an advertisement for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" with a Google review thumbnail is displayed on the lower left, indicating an impeccable 4.9/5.0 rating with 131 reviews as of 09/05/2021. However, I regret to inform you that most of those 5-star reviews are fake.

In June 2014, I visited Dr. Brandon Nelson at Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialist for a small bump that was caused by rubbing with a stiff shoe. To my dismay, Dr. Nelson misdiagnosed my condition as a bunion and performed a surgery that was not even necessary, leading to a botched operation that impaired my left leg permanently. At that time, I was swayed by the glowing reviews of Dr. Nelson on Google, Yelp, and other social media platforms. Little did I know that most of those reviews were fake, and the negative reviews that he received on Yelp were moved to the "not recommended" category, which I did not even see. Had I known about these fake reviews and negative reviews, I would not have gone to him, and my left foot would still be healthy. I felt deceived and betrayed by the system and the people who contributed to the fake reviews.

Upon posting a one-star review for Dr. Nelson on Google in Nov. 2017 and updating it in Jan. 2020 after seeking medical treatment overseas, I found out that Google removed my original and updated reviews, while still keeping Dr. Nelson's fake reviews unscathed. This left me seething with anger, as Google knew full well that most of Dr. Nelson's reviews were fake, yet refused to take them down.

If you search for "Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists" on Google and click on earlier reviewers' names with more than one review, you will likely find that most of them reviewed other businesses such as Seattle Mobile Detailing, Prime Mobile Detailing, Mold Removal Today, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Social Cow Marketing, First Response Restoration, Subway, and so on. This is no coincidence, as I discovered that these were all fake reviews created by Dr. Nelson and his associates. Recently, Dr. Nelson tried to cover his tracks, but most of his recent reviews are still fake.

Thus, it is no exaggeration to say that Google is unethical for choosing to profit from these fake reviews. Dr. Nelson, state regulators, colleagues and staff of Dr. Nelson, and people who posted the fake reviews for a few dollars all failed their social responsibilities, and they simply do not care.

As someone who experienced the consequences of a botched foot surgery, I urge you not to fall for fake doctor reviews. The best source for recommendations is your family members and trusted friends. In their absence, your primary care doctor is another excellent source for recommendation. Moreover, always get a second opinion when deciding on surgery.

On that note, I have deduced some key points to check on doctor reviews to determine if they are fake or not and shared them on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/user/MingCherng/comments/te71kp/how_to_spot_fake_online_doctor_reviews/. I hope that this can help you avoid making the same mistake that I did and safeguard your health and well-being.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Domain Registration and Hosting: A Disappointing Experience with Inadequate Customer Service

I recently had an interesting experience with Google's side service of domain registration and hosting. While the process initially seemed easy and manageable, I ran into a few issues when I needed to make some changes to my domain. Unfortunately, I was unable to access my Google Admin account and could not get any customer service help from Google. In fact, they seemed to have no interest in helping me at all, which was quite disappointing.

After looking for ways to contact Google for help, I stumbled upon their product forums. I decided to post a question there and was surprised to find out that the forums were no longer manned by Google reps. However, some kind people offered to help me navigate my issue. A couple of weeks after posting my question, one of Google's advisers reached out to me and kindly provided me with the guidance I needed.

While the adviser tried hard to help me, the experience made me realize that the lack of customer service from Google is a major issue. As a paying customer who had registered two domains with Google in the past and even renewed them each year for $50, I was disappointed that I could not access basic customer service for my domain.

Google's services have always been known for having clunky user interfaces, and I found this to be true in case of domain registration and hosting as well. The navigating process was difficult and confusing, and I felt like I was constantly being steered in circles with no clear way out.

In the end, I did manage to access my Google Admin account by setting up an admin account from the original email with the domain registration. However, it was not a smooth process, and the non-renewal feature was not what the email instructions indicated. It required clicking on a weird greyed-out sign, which made no sense to me.

Overall, I would advise people to be very cautious when registering a domain through Google and to avoid it if possible. Their lack of support and inadequate documentation can make things incredibly difficult for you, especially if you run into any issues or need to make any changes. I hope that Google will take steps to improve their customer service in the future and make their user interfaces more user-friendly. Until then, I would recommend staying away from Google's domain registration and hosting services.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Devumi Review: How Their Auto-Engagements Service is a Game-Changer for Influencers

As someone who works in the industry of giving artists and influencers social proof, I have had to try a lot of different vendors over the years. However, the best company I have come across is Devumi. What sets them apart from the others is that they are the only company based in the US. Their Twitter followers have never dropped, unlike other vendors that I have used, and I have never had a Twitter account banned for using their auto-engagements service, which is the most underrated Twitter marketing/growth hacking service I have ever seen.

While most people go to Devumi for their Twitter followers, I want to mention how their auto-engagements service is a game-changer. This service automatically retweets and likes every tweet you post, making your profile look super influential. It also leads to more engagement from other users who feel more comfortable retweeting and liking things they see other people already liking and retweeting.

What is even more impressive is that Devumi's auto-engagements service can push you to the top of trending hashtags, particularly on Twitter. When users search for these hashtags, they will get back a list of tweets that use them, and the tweets with the most likes and retweets are always at the very top. Devumi's auto-engagements service continuously pushes your tweets to the top of this list, which can lead to a lot of exposure and traffic from Twitter.

I have also had a similar experience with Devumi's YouTube views service, which has helped me with YouTube SEO. While there are two main services that Devumi provides for YouTube - views and subscribers - I have found that YouTube only rewards views with higher organic ranking. Subscribers are only good for increasing the conversion rate and subscriber rate of your videos, as channel subscribers will feel more comfortable subscribing when they see a channel with a lot of subscribers.

Overall, I have never tried Devumi's Pinterest pin or Vimeo views services, but I can say that the services I have tried have been very good. While it may be tempting to go with cheaper, non-US based providers, it is important to remember that you get what you pay for and that social networks will take action if they see you loading up your social accounts with thousands of fake, bot accounts. So, if you want to give your social accounts a boost, I highly recommend giving Devumi a try. Good luck!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Abandoning Google: My Struggle with Security and Disappointment with Maps

I used to be a huge fan of Google and all of their services. But after experiencing some serious problems, my faith in them has dissipated. In fact, I would strongly advise anyone who values their privacy and security to seriously consider moving away from Google's services.

Let me first describe what happened to my Robinhood account. My email address and password were compromised, and the hackers used this information to gain access to my accounts and steal from me. They even went so far as to delete the emails that showed the transactions, which made it all the more difficult for me to track down what had happened.

Now, I want to be clear that I am someone who prioritizes security. I have taken numerous steps to protect my devices and accounts from attackers. Despite all of these measures, my accounts were still infiltrated somehow. Upon further research, I discovered that the breach likely occurred through Google's password backup service, which stores your passwords in its database. While it may seem like a convenient feature at first, it's not worth the risk of your information being compromised. I strongly suggest that everyone take the necessary steps to remove all of their passwords from Google's database and never save passwords in their Chrome browser again.

Moving on to Google Maps, I had a really bad experience with this service as well. As someone who frequently travels to new places, I rely heavily on GPS technology to get me where I need to go. Unfortunately, Google Maps has let me down on more than one occasion. On cloudy days, for instance, the directions can be confusing since the app will tell you which direction to head in, but you might not know where that is if you're unfamiliar with the area. Additionally, the app has taken me on unnecessarily long routes when there were shorter options available. It also wasn't able to direct me towards a destination that was due north, as it kept leading me in other directions.

All of these incidents have made me seriously question whether or not Google cares about their users. It seems as though they prioritize their bottom line over anything else, and that means that users' safety and security isn't always a top priority for them. I urge everyone to reevaluate their relationship with Google and look for privacy-conscious alternatives. There are plenty of other search engines, browsers, and mapping apps available that are better suited for protecting your data and keeping you safe.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

google.com Google's Lack of Support Leaves User Frustrated and Disappointed with Tech Industry

This review about google.com is filled with frustration and disappointment towards the company, largely due to a recent experience with a Huawei P30 lite Android update. After discovering that the games on the phone were no longer compatible with the latest Android version, the user attempted to roll back to the previous version, only to realize that it would result in a fresh installation and the wiping of the phone. Unfortunately, the user did not know that they needed their Gmail password to set up the phone again, and after attempting to use their standard Hotmail recovery method, their phone was locked.

The user was forced to take their phone to a local cellphone shop to have the block removed, leaving them without their device for two weeks. Upon receiving their phone back, the user realized they still did not have the passwords for their Hotmail and Gmail accounts, which contained important pictures and videos of their children. Despite their efforts to reach out to Microsoft and Google, neither company was willing to assist, leading the user to feel frustrated with the greed of these large tech companies.

The user also shared that they had recently experienced significant financial hardship due to job loss and were struggling to recover. It seems that the lack of assistance and seeming disregard for their situation by Microsoft and Google only added to the user's frustration and sense of powerlessness.

While the review is filled with strong language and emotion, it highlights the importance of companies like Google and Microsoft being transparent about changes to their security measures and being more willing to assist those who are struggling. The user's experience serves as a reminder that while these companies may hold a lot of power in the tech industry, they are still accountable to their users.

google.com Customer Reviews Overview

Google has been a game-changer in the tech industry since its inception in 1998. As the world's largest search engine, it has continuously evolved and expanded its services to cater to the needs of its users. Today, Google's interface is clean, easy-to-use, and intuitive. But what makes it an exceptional tool is its accuracy in providing the most relevant search results.

Additionally, Google offers various free tools that enable users to streamline their daily tasks, making their lives more comfortable and more efficient. It provides free storage through Google Drive, email through Gmail, video hosting through YouTube, and many other services that have become essential to most people.

Google is widely popular for its maps, a tool that has revolutionized the way we navigate and explore the world. While there are alternative mapping services available, Google Maps is dominant, offering detailed and interactive maps that come with tons of other features.

Google's online security measures, including 2-Factor Authentication, are another compelling reason why it's the go-to search engine for privacy-savvy users. The company respects user privacy and does not disclose personal information to third parties.

In summary, it's evident that Google's vast array of services, reliability, and accuracy make it the ultimate destination for users seeking an efficient and trustworthy search engine.

google.com contacts