Having problems with Google?

Google Customer Service Contacts

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
United States - 94043-1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Google unauthorized money taken from my debit card

On July 20, 2019 this website took $69.99 out of my account & I never use this website and would like for you to return my money, I would like to be contacted on my email as soon as possible or notified that this issue is being look at and possibly being resolve and my money is being returned, My email address [protected]@outlook.com hopefully this issue is settled soon and I want have to take legal action. My bank tried making contact with them but there wasn't any response please help me on this issue .

• Updated by Marcoo · Jul 30, 2019

How is this situation going to be handled, I haven't gotten any response from google yet

Google multiple calls - repeated in one day - to update google account

There are repeated attempts sby some fools connecgted with Google in some manner to 'update' my google account. I did update on purpose about a month ago, but I still get these D*** calls.
    2 times today - once this morning and again about 2:37 PM CDT
    Google has gone to hell in a hand basket - or at least in hiring folks who are great at annoying customers.
    I continue to look for ways to work around Google whenever possible.

Google google game king mountain keep getting bills for a game I don't have

07/24/2019
      $693.82
      $696.81
      $698.80

Google unauthorized credit card charges

google has been taking fees out of my checking account per a debit card in various amounts each month. The charges range from a couple of dollars to about 200.00They all have this # on them Google ADS [protected]@ google.comca These are unauthorized charges on my account and I am reporting this to my bank, Stop these charges immediately and it would be nice if google refunded my money.

Jul 19, 2019

Google — google supercell mountain view

Hello, my name is Brandy Redd. On 7/18/19 around 9:30pm a charge was shown as pending on my bank account in...

Google igg mobile game

Google igg mobile game got unauthorised transaction through my credit card in 07/07/2019 amount - 8000.00 rupees. I not get any type of otp and massage. Please refund my deducted money. They deducted money in 4 steps first charge 1599.00 rupees then 1599 rupees, then 3999 rupees then 799 rupees. Resloved my problem otherwise I done a file in consumer forum. I attached a statement of details of my deducted amount by google igg mobile game.

igg mobile game

Google false reporting of marijuana dispensary at my home/office

My name, John H Weed and e-mail address of [protected]@aol.com has apparently been misread by Google as a Marijuana Dispensary. I am getting telephone calls at all hours asking to purchase Marijuana. An on-line search for Marijuana in the City of Fremont will confirm my problem.

John H Weed

Google Account
              Email Address: ux.smart.[protected]@gmail.com
              Email Address: ux.smarty.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Google Team Owner-Able
              These account his my account some unknown person hack my account and change it the password and I cannot access to this account google owner-able please notice my this request and I explain to you my 2 google account has been hack and I cannot access to these google account try to understand my situation and full remove it my google account information and remove it to all searching.

My request excepted and remove my google account I give us you to my email address and I give us you my name and my father name and I give us you to my date of birth then I hope you better understand what I am saying to all of you thank you to read us my this request.

Does it immediately remove this google account?

Google Account 1

Last Name: Mansoor Raza
              Father Name: Mansoor Raza
              Date of Birth: 06/3/1985

Google supercell

I had just received a new credit card a week prior, I had not even used the card yet and these purchases pop up, which I have no idea of what they are, plus there are no young children in the household, The dates are 6/25/2016 $4.99 6/24/2019 .99 06/24/2019 $4.97 06/24/2019 $1.99 06/24/2019 $4.99 06/24/2019 $15.00. I contacted my Dearborn Financial credit union is where I do all my banking and you told them the purchases they were legit which they were not. I would greatly appreciate if you would refund the money to my account or mail me a check

Google help me to get refund of invalid and fraud transactions held in my account

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Help me to get refund of invalid and fraud transactions held in my account from my debit card no- [protected] at Sri Ganga nagar, Rajasthan, India. Amount Rs.-22136/- is debited from the month November2018 to July2019 which is not made by me. Amount was debited in favor of Google services.
                  Please do the needful in this matter.
                  Regards
                  Yours
                  Sumitra devi
                  A/c no- [protected]

4-Jul-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Voyage Photo [protected] 1023.6
                  1-Jul-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *RaTklm [protected] 1013.36
                  22-Jun-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Renderwison LT855-836-3 736.99
                  18-Jun-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 972.42
                  17-Jun-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 1013.36
                  4-Jun-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Voyage Photo [protected] 1023.6
                  19-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Gameguru g.co/help 1074.78
                  18-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 972.42
                  14-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 1013.36
                  13-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Gameguru g.co/help 1074.78
                  10-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES g.co/help 1.02
                  4-May-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Voyage Photo [protected] 1023.6
                  30-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *RaTklm [protected] 1013.36
                  23-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Renderwison LT855-836-3 736.99
                  18-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 972.42
                  16-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  14-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 1013.36
                  5-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Voyage Photo [protected] 1023.6
                  4-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *Baloota Apps [protected] 1740.12
                  2-Apr-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  31-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *RaTklm [protected] 1013.36
                  28-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  19-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 972.42
                  16-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  16-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *YouTubePremiumg.co/help 20.47
                  15-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *POZTech [protected] 1013.36
                  12-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  1-Mar-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *RaTklm [protected] 1013.36
                  19-Feb-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *California [protected] 601.87
                  31-Jan-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  19-Jan-19 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES [protected] 1.02
                  16-Nov-18 Transfer Debit VISA POS TXN AT US/GOOGLE *SERVICES g.co/help 51.18
                  Contact Person
                  Ranjeet Kumar
                  [protected]

Google google glu charges

I have been charged 7 time's in one day for something I do not have nor use, not to mention, I was informed they charged me last week too! I have no way to dispute these charges through Google Play so now I have to go through the fraud department, cancelling my card and waiting 10 days for a new card! This is beyond ridiculous!!😠 I'm one angry consumer at this point!!

Google Inc.unauthorized debit transaction

Hello, I've checked my debit card, and saw this transaction

July 3, 2019 POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Thg.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected]

I didnt recall buying anything from google play, I would like to refund the money taken from my debit card with the total of 2, 650 pesos, as soon as possible, as I need it to complete the payment for my hospital bill. Thank you.

unauthorized debit transaction

Google application installation

The following message came to my registered mobile number
                        Your A/c 629517 is debited with Rs 69.00 on [protected]:02:04 at PUR/GOOGLE *LivU/g.co/helppay.Call [protected] for dispute
                        I haven't even download such app but the amount had been debited, without my knowledge how can a transaction may happen, i doubt it would be a scam, kindly resolve this

Google charges to my debit card

On the 27th of each month my debt card is charged $9.99 beginning in April 2019.

The charge is showing on my statement as "*YouTube Music Mountain View [protected] [protected]."

I do not rememver authorizing any transactions and would also like to cease transactions in the future.

My name is Callie Buck. My e-mail is [protected]@u.paciic.edu and my telephone number is [protected].

Google unauthorized credit card charges

I checked my bank account and found that I have an Unauthorized Charges for Php 260.00. It says "OS W/D SV GOOGLE *Cy g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected]". I did not made an in-app purchase or anything with my account in google. Please fix these. This is not the first time. These are the times that it got deducted from my account:
                            1. May 27, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Cy g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 185
                            2. May 20, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Zi g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 15.00
                            3. June 3, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Yo g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 49.00
                            4. June 10, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Yo g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 19.00
                            5. July 1, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Yo g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 19.00
                            6. July 1, 2019 - POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Cy g.co/helppay# MC GBR [protected] - Php 260.00

Google unauthorized charge to my bank account.

I just ordered something on groupon and then it asked if I wanted to download the groupon app to my phone. I selected to have the link sent to my phone. When I checked my bank statement I recieved a $1 google hold on my account. Message read * Description: ATM Card Hold (5510)/ [protected] GOOGLE *SERVICES g.co/helppay#CAUS * Amount: $1.00. What is this for? Am I being charged to download the groupon app? If so, I will not download it. Can I expect additional charges to show up on my bank statement? I am very unhappy with this. Google has not been authorized in any way to touch money in my account.

• Updated by kimberlyolson · Jun 29, 2019

Trying to file a complaint but can't seem to figure out where. Tried the link someone else posted but didn't help.

Google unauthorized credit charges

Today June 26, 2019 my 7 year old grandson used my PayPal debit card to charge a great deal Of money playing Clumsy Ninja. Is there any way to have the charges removed, suspended or cancelled? JUN
                                - negative $4.23
                                - negative $4.23
                                - negative $5.29
                                - negative $2.11
                                - negative $10.60
                                Cynthia Long

Google adwords

I was charged Rs. 42000 for an add campaign in just 30 minutes. Where as my daily budget for entire day was Rs. 20000.
                                  I also tried to pause the campaign but google dashboard was not working.
                                  How can twice of daily budget be exhausted in 30 minutes.
                                  This is really disappointing because as Google can spend anything at its discretion.
                                  Request you to reverse the campaign amount ASAP.

Google antibiotics for sale in your shopping tab

It is illegal to sell antibiotics directly to consumers without a prescription, yet Google is showing sponsored antibiotics products in the "Shopping" tab when I search on "UTI treatment". See photo below.

You have prohibited my company from placing ads in AdWords for my natural UTI supplement due to your "strict pharmaceutical and FDA guidelines".

This is a significant violation of FDA regulations and could be reported to them if not removed.

antibiotics for sale in your shopping tab

Google unauthorized credit card charges

On 6/21/19 I discovered a charge to my credit card ending in 9490 for the amount of $30.00 now pending through my checking account. I did not order or authorized this transaction and tried to email to: google*[protected]@google.co which I thought was odd and was advised there was a technical problem. I tried several times different ways and same answer. I am requesting a refund to my account asap and requesting your confirmation that this is going to happen. email: [protected]@yahoo.com and if you need additional information, please let me know.

Linda Gasaway