Menu

J
Author of the complaint
12:20 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to your CVS pharmacy in Whitinsville MA and was treated extremely unprofessionally by Your Head Pharmacist

I simply went in and talked talk with "Troy" Your Head Pharmacist to see if a medication would be in stock for my Dr appointment. Every month I have to search the local CVS stores to see there is enough Medication to fill my prescription I get "Every Month".

He proceeded to ask me the kind of medication, which is an opiate I get prescribed by a pain clinic in MA. He then asked me... How many I needed form the month... When I told Troy... he blurted out in front of the entire store Holy Krap!

I told him I did NOT appreciate him speaking to me in that manner only for him to LIE and say he was talking about the malfunctioning computer he was on.

Needless to say, I was very upset after being spoken to like this and had some choice words for Troy the Pharmacist, and he proceeded to tell me I was Kicked out of this CVS and not allowed back.

I reported all of this directly after it happened this morning. 4-25-22 @ about 815 am.

Is this how your employees are supposed to act? Your Head Pharmacy Guy is talking to your customers like this and CVS doesn't seem to care or do anything about it. Sorry, but this is disturbing behavior by a so called Professional.

This is the 4th time I have had to deal with something like this from Your Stores and your Employees.

CVS should be embarrassed and needs to do something about this "awful customer service" if you can even call it that!

This is borderline harassment and deformation of character.

Helpful? 2 1

More CVS complaints & reviews

CVS - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
CVS - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
CVS - Customer service
CVS - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
0 comments