Having problems with Proroid.com?

Proroid.com Customer Service Contacts

Canada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Proroid.com Customer Service. Initial Proroid.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Proroid.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Proroid.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Proroid.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Proroid.comOrdering online.

Ordered for a few years off proroid.com on my last order made mid November it never shipped, the tracking number never populated and support isn't even answering emails about issues a refund or replacement. DO.NOT.ORDER.FROM.THEM. After going through another source I realized how Awful the quality of teragon and northern pharma actually we're. Don't waste your time on this site there are far more reliable labs and places to order from.

Ordering online.

• Proroid.com's response · Jan 10, 2021

Hello, It is very strange that you would post something like this when we spoke to you via email and tried to help you out with a store credit even after all.

• Updated by Mark zetner · Jan 07, 2021

The order never left Ontario, it was an error with shipment I never refused an order as it never made it to my province. Refund me or give me store credit and I will remove my review. Continue ignoring my requests for a refund or store credit or I will continue spreading the word that you do not ship orders. There are multiple other people on this site with the same issue so obviously it's something on your end.

• Proroid.com's response · Jan 07, 2021

Hello, we had shipped your order. We are not sure why you are making these lies. But here is the proof, and it was stopped as you refused delivery of it:

CP Tracking Number:
      MW540195745CA

MARK ZETNER
      2362 MILLBOURNE ROAD WEST NORTHWEST
      EDMONTON AB T6K 3B4

6 previous orders that you made before this were all accepted by you successfully and you did not refuse these as you see:

MW525385190CA
      MW524350945CA
      MW522585325CA
      MW522053009CA
      MW491866527CA
      MW484967193CA

We did offer to help out with a store credit in your case, however it seems that this was not to your liking even though it was fully YOUR FAULT. This is what you wrote to us:

"I'll continue trashing you"

We cannot do anything more for you unfortunately as some people will never be happy. WE DID NOTHING WRONG AND THIS WAS YOUR FAULT WHY YOU REFUSED DELIVERY AS CONFIRMED BY CANADA POST.

Nov 23, 2020

Proroid.com — Steroids

This website "www.proroid.com" has been scamming people by promise to sell them steroids, human...

Jul 26, 2020

Proroids — Dangerous gear

I order from proroids some tren enethate and some test 400.. I use steroids for many years try many brand and...

Proroid CanadaProfessional products

My husband and I have been loyal customers for over to years.

My husband is a personal trainer and a body builder who would not take such products if they were harmful or fake.

This company is legit I also have used there products and have had nothing but positive to say.

I found there payment for most part I straight to the point no hassles no complaints about shipping or timing for my order to show up. Fast reliable and easy.

Proroid — Prescription uploaded

Do not order from proroid. I'm going to copy and paste the unprofessional reply that came from one of...

Proroid.comScam

How can you say that the gear is bunk when I am using it and it is working perfectly? I am using the northern pharma test prop as well as anavar and tren acetate. I have never looked this good and I have tried all types of labs out there, ltl, medistar, axio, svensk (this is total #). My friends are using the northern pharma line as well, dbol, deca, stan - 50, eq, and test enanthate. They have no complaints at all as well and love the stuff. My other friend placed another order just recently with proroid and he received his stuff no problem as well. He has been using it so far for 1 week and he says his sex drive is through the roof. He is using the t400 and stan - 50 from northern pharma.

Robotchicken Aug 30, 2020

Don’t trust these scammers!! Used these guys for the past 3.5 years...started using northern at first everything was good but started getting really bad pip from it...when I complained they said they put more BA in the winter months to prevent freezing during shipping. At that time they told me to buy a different lab that they carry teragon and dilute the gear. I was given the new gear at a discounted price but not much I believe it was discounted around $5 a 10ml vial. So I ended up having to buy double the gear. Everything goes fine for a while then same thing starts happening with the teragon . When I contacted them this time they wouldn’t do anything only thing they offered was for me to send the unopened bottles to another customer if there’s! Lol are you kidding me? At the end of the day I’d there fear real? Yes probably but it’s very inconsistent at best and really taking a gamble because these guys do not stand behind there products when there are any issues. I’ve moved on to another lab and couldn’t be happier no pip whatsoever and finally seeing solid gains again. Don’t waste years like I did

• Fl
          Flexinfemme Jun 07, 2020

I've ordered lots through them.. mixed reviews...
          Last few batches of winny and var made me pack on weight and not have hard muscles... I've used metabolic/kinetic and northern... Get a few good batches and get lots of horrible ones... Never complain because the price is good... Been a member for years to back up my claims...

• Fl
          Flexinfemme Jul 19, 2019

I had good luck with northern...but
          Ordered 50mg metabolic winny... Gaining weight? I'm 1/4 taking since I'm female... My diet is solid and i instantly lose weight when i taper off.. this is the 4th time in a year I've tried this batch and everytime weight gain and I'm trying to cut.
          Thoughts?

• Ke
          Kevin1488 May 18, 2019

Roidrx sold me counterfeit decabolin and test 400 both products from metabolic pharmaceutical proroid and roidrx are their exclusive distributors so I assume the three of them are all owned by the same people or are working together to scam good people out of their money I’ll be returning to muscle-gear in the future

• Wi
          William Louafi Jan 19, 2019

ROIDRX GEAR IS GTG FAST SHIPPING AND GOOD CLEAN PRODUCTS

• Th
          TheBadMan Jan 14, 2019

I haven’t ordered from proroid but I order from Roidrx. I switched from SYN Pharma which was a original partner of Newport to Teragon from RRX. I’m only halfway through my first vial of test 400, deca, EQ and tri tren. I can tell you 110% the tren is real based on that lovely tren cough lol it’s hard to base what you read in reviews online cause who knows who’s who. Can only find out for myself. Time will tel.

Big Sleeper Oct 04, 2018

Wanted to provide an update on my experience.
          For my very first cycle I ordered Test Prop by kinetic international - it was priced very low so that should have been my first clue - used it for a month and didn't get much results aside from soreness from every pin lasting a couple days.
          I then ordered some test prop by northern pharma and noticed a difference from my first Pin.
          lesson learned ...when buying gear, don't buy it cause it is cheap or on sale.

Pissed customer 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Second order I’ve placed with them and it is a no show, tracking number they gave me never updated at all and no reply as to what’s going on. Order was almost $500, will be looking for another company to
          Order from. First time no issue as I paid the extra for signature at door

• Za
          Zackbro1978 Sep 04, 2018

Zackbro1978

Allcthese bad post are [censored] proroid the best. 18lbs in 4 weeks.
          Trollers suck it.
          Proroid kicks [censored]
          Keep it up boys

Paulthorne May 27, 2018

I have made 4 orders there they are good to go

Paulthorne May 24, 2018

Placed order on May20 my tracking number when u tracked to comes up May 7 got ripped of a big order made a couple small orders they went smooth

Pissed customer 2018 Oct 03, 2018

@Paulthorne Did you ever get your orde?

Paulthorne May 27, 2018

@Paulthorne I jump the gun it was nothing to do with proroid it was Canada post if youer order does not come it is because u have made a mistake they are good to go

Big Sleeper Feb 09, 2018

What I don’t like is the fact that they just removed their 10 % bitcoin discount. Now you have to use some third party collector. They also don’t seem to do bulk discounts. But at least their stuff is real and they get it to you quick

Murph_14 Feb 09, 2018

@Big Sleeper You are right - What i have been doing is selecting coin payment so it generates the Bitcoin amount and address and then still using My BTC as my method of payment. I've placed two order like that this week and no issues and i emailed them to let them know what i used. I loved getting the discount. I will email them and ask why it is not there anymore.

Big Sleeper Feb 09, 2018

@Murph_14 Yeah but when you go through the checkout that discount isn’t applied and the only bitcoin option is something called “Coinpayment”. At least it was last week when I ordered.

Murph_14 Feb 09, 2018

@Big Sleeper I wonder why? It still states on the website that you get 10% off when you use bitcoin

• Ea
          eagle74 Jan 03, 2018

Just Placed an order for Clomid, A-dex. Got a Tracking number, but it's not showing up on Canada Post system after 24 hrs. This happens sometimes, but I will be sure to keep everyone updated. Besides a hiccup with bitcoin, transaction went fine. Communication was ok. Sometimes it's hard to tell what's a real review, what's just jealous competition, all's I can say is I'm just a regular dude like you who found this board looking to verify what I could before taking the plunge. Keep you updated. Cheers.

Paulthorne May 24, 2018

@eagle74 I put a order in on May 20 there tracking number when tracked come up departed Quebec on May 7 I got ripped off

Murph_14 Feb 09, 2018

@eagle74 Hey! I am in the same boat. This is my fourth time ordering and i always got it in 3 days. The Gear has always been bang on with no complaints. I've used Anadrol, dbol, arimidex, enanthate, clomid nolvadex, winny all without any issues. These GUYS are great!!

Only thing for me is that i ordered on the weekend and got my tracking this week but it still says tracking cannot be found but that it is a real tracking number. I will keep you guys posted. I'm sure you are right and i will go home tonight to my gear waiting for me.

• Ea
          eagle74 Jan 06, 2018

@Big Sleeper Yes, it all worked out, received order very quickly. Don't sweat it if Tracking takes up to 48 hrs to update like mine did. Very Pleased.

Big Sleeper Jan 03, 2018

@eagle74 I sometimes get freaked when the tracking gets paused but it always comes through. Sometimes the tracking states it is in the very beginning stages for a couple days and the same day it arrives. Give another day or two and if it is still stuff...contact Canada Post...it seems to kick start it. Proroid aways comes through

• Ru
          rushriod Nov 22, 2017

proriod is the best NORTHERN is the best gear i ever had and i tested it before using it with dave palumbo roid test kit its 100% legit

Big Sleeper Oct 17, 2017

have been surfing Proroid for a while without ordering and after reading reviews I am pretty sure it is legit...was just about to make my first order and the site is down? Hopefully it is back up soon

Big Sleeper Nov 22, 2017

@Big Sleeper ProRoid is legit. Forgot to leave an update. Been using them for a couple months now. No issues at all.

Big Sleeper Oct 20, 2017

@Big Sleeper Made my order on the 17th and it arrived in my mail today (20th)
          I haven't tried the product...but I orders pills and they look legit. Will let you know my findings.
          Anyone know of another good place within Canada that sells anxiety / sleep medication that has more selection? thanks,

Jade B Aug 02, 2017

Placed my first order yesterday, still waiting for confirmation. Status is still pending after 30 hours. I am hoping I haven't been scammed. P

and why am I sending my money to Russia or Ukraine if Canadian

darrern Jun 19, 2017

I would love to have this junk tested

darrern Jun 19, 2017

I knew it was to good to be true

waste of money

this is a joke
          my [censor] is swollen and soar, no results at all

JasonC37 Aug 29, 2016

I have ordered many times from proroid and never had any issues. I send money and order is shipped within a day. I always have great results with there gear. Just placed another order 4 days ago. I have done many labs in the past, Newport, innovagen, Teragon, Medistar, Northern Pharma. And I can tell you the northern and Teragon that I been using from proroid is very legit. This is the only posting anywhere where I seen someone say it is bunk. This posting is bunk obviously.

Jason C

• Ol
          Oli_b Jun 21, 2016

First cycle and first time buyer. I received everything i ordered and shipping was very fast. it took 2 days from payment to my mailbox. bought test cyp and proviron. 5th day on proviron 75mg and not feeling anything out of the ordinary .test is still too early to tell.

joshOO Jun 19, 2016

4th order with Proroid and I am loving it. Proroid has literally changed my life. These guys are the best along with the best prices. Where else can you get Test for $35 a vial and a top GH for $350. Keep up the good work Proroid.

ChristianDoe Jun 18, 2016

BEST SOURCE! Best prices, best line of products and best selection. Glad to be on board with these guys! Can even get my sleeping pills here. They carry a lot of Canadian pharmacy brands and love to use Norvotrop. Seems to be a lot of negative stuff said here, it is easy to see through it that it is just competition making these fake reviews about them as someone has mentioned already.

MY ADVICE - make an order and you will be glad you did.

ChristianDoe Jun 18, 2016

Orders many times from ProRoid. Always quick, easy and super fast. Just my experience. Will not go anywhere else. Glad I found these guys. They rock to the max. No more international when these guys ship Canada domestic and lightning fast, customs can kiss my ### taking my stuff always, not with these guys. Order, pay by bitcoin and get my stuff next day. Advice to anyone wanting to order, do bitcoin as way faster you get your stuff.

• Ig
          igor.canada Jun 18, 2016

Been ordering off these guys with no issues at all. The carry the best brand in Canada for HGH (Norvotrop HGH) and gear which is Northern Pharma and the real Teragon Labs I find. I have tried others such as Newport and Innovagen and had paid up the butt for these and honestly they were worse then the Teragon Labs I get off proroid at a fraction of the price. Have many friends that order off them as well and always get a quality product. Am surprised that some people post negative things about them here. But I can see why as someone has already mentioned it is just probably competition trying to discredit them and that is all.

Give these guys a try and you will see for yourself that you can get good gear at good prices and not get ripped off paying high costs for some crap at other places. These guys have brands that have been around for longer then any other brands so that has to tell you something right there if anyone is smart to figure it out.

• Rd
          RDD9779 May 17, 2016

Pro roid is a joke ... They are ### deal with and you don't get your package . Might as well just send them your money with no expectations. I did really know the gear was bunk tell lately . I got scammed package a couple no the ago and switched to a better provider and have never seen better results so I'm kind of ashamed I spe t double the money for way less the gear ... Live you Learn I guess .. and if your package doesn't arrive they don't give a ### and lie on forms saying you received it when you don't give a positive review lol... Like who would after you kept their money ?Lol not so smart administration that's for sure . Good luck if you consider these guys

• De
          DennisFed May 13, 2016

I have been a client of Proroid for over 2 years. All of their products are completely legitimate and their orders come quickly in an organized fashion. The complaints stated on this board are completely false!!!. I am in my 40s and my strength is off the charts. Lifting ability is double that of when I was in my 20s. I have used other online pharmacies before with varying levels of success. Proroid is by far the best in terms of products and speed of shipping. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to improve and be the best they can!

Dennis F. Calgary, Alberta

Dave1972 Apr 13, 2016

No complaint as of yet. I made my first order yesterday #28042 dball, t400, cialis all from tarragon labs and also some hcg. Still waiting for the website to say it has been shipped but still hopeful to get it by Friday which is in 2 days. I have ordered from muscle gear and was quite happy with the t400, deca and tren E all from mediator..it may have been slightly undertones but still happy with it however I think their calls was pure crap but their aromasin was excellent. I will update as soon as I get my gear.

mikemill Apr 02, 2016

Robocop, you are a troll for the competition. Looks like even here there is about 95% happy people with proroid and they are the largest and top source for Canada. If anything you said were true then please explain all the positive results people are getting including myself? Exactly!

• Ka
          Kambo Mar 24, 2016

Used these guys many times, so have 2 of my buddies from the gym. They are super fast and have used Teragon and Metabolic from them for 5 of my cycles already. Anyone saying they are bunk or any other stuff is just full of it and has not really ordered from these guys. These guys are the largest supplier in Canada and with the prices/service they have it is no surprise they are number one. I love proroid.com and I would recommend using them to anyone that is serious and wants real gear. I have not gained over 40lbs so far, and not fat either.

Robocop$$ Mar 17, 2016

### comes straight from bunk city! All complaints are replied to the same utter bewilderment and denial, complete ###
          Only reason you don't see more complaints on the boards is they are sponsors so they have anything bad said about them discredited or removed. Do some research and get some good gear
          All you will get is a brutal infection ! Stay away

• He
          Hentzawulf Dec 08, 2015

Just got my first order from PROROID. Northern HGH and Var. Will be lab testing for my piece of mind. If its legit they have a customer for life. Stay tuned for lab and physical results with order number.
          Just an idea for PROROID. Take a smidge of your profits and have your gear independently tested at a lab and post results. That would be good business to the client and increase sales.

• Jm
          Jmdafreak Oct 20, 2015

I have used Northern before and its always G2G . I just ordered from Proroid so i hope there a good source . if so, ill be G2G lol

Marko_99 Sep 27, 2015

Am using the Metabolic line, this stuff is amazing! Bough Teragon Labs and Northern from them many time and was always good but this time went for the metabolic as it was a lot cheaper in price and let me tell you, good decision. This brand is not as old as the other 2 but amazing stuff. Am using the Test Cyp, EQ, and Dbol. And in the first 2 weeks am up already 20lbs. Just crazy strong stuff and these guys really know how to take care of a customer. Paid and had my order in 2 days from the time of paying. Insane shipping time and these are the only guys to trust with so much junk out there. Long live ProRoid!

• Cd
          Cdn_Juice_Monkey Aug 30, 2015

I placed my second order with PROROID (first was some Northern Nolva and Clomid - definitely g2g). My second order however I am not so sure... First, shipping and customer service is absolutely spot on. No complaints AT ALL. I decided to give the new line they offer (Metabolic Pharmaceuticals) a rip - Test Cyp, EQ and some nolva (order # 14843). I front loaded the Test at 1000mg in wk 1 and EQ 500mg in wk1 to have steady levels of 500mg at the beginning of week 2. Well I am now starting week 3 (500mg Test and 500mg EQ a week), and I still am not feeling what I felt when I ran JUST 500mg Balkan Test E (other source). PIP is basically none for both Test Cyp and EQ, whereas Balkan was damn near crippling. OF COURSE there are a bunch of factors (alcohol content, over-dosage vs. under dosage, etc). I have read that cyp can take slightly longer than Test E to kick in, but none the less, at the beginning of week 3, I should be feeling more than what I am. Not saying that PROROID is scam, but I am questioning Metabolic Pharm. at the moment and their quality...

• Th
          TheoR Aug 03, 2015

Top quality stuff, can never go wrong with them. Best Tren A I got was from them from Teragon Labs.

darrenU Jul 29, 2015

Best shop for Canadians, found these guys and best of the best. I pay, and next day always get my order. made 5 orders with them so far, each one flawless always. Whoever bad mouthing these guys obviously has never ordered from them. I have order numbers even to prove my orders. Try one and you will take me you did after is all I gotta say.

• Ra
          randymesh Jul 22, 2015

Have been using these guys for 2 years now, will not go anywhere else. These guys are the best in Canada and have the largest selection. I love these guys! Best in Canada for gear. I order, pay and next day my stuff is always shipped. 1 day to my door and you do not gain 40lbs over the course of 1 year, so that tells you their stuff is legit and good. All of my friends order from them as well, best shop in Canada for sure.

Chromatography Jul 03, 2015

I just received my order today. Everything looks legitimate except for the bottle of stanozolol. The label on it was clearly placed over a different label (same label, I just think it may have had a different expiry date), and the seal wasn't even secure once I unscrewed the top of the bottle. The pills are just white. Thankfully I'm a second year chemistry major, so I'm going to run an IR and NMR on the stuff and see exactly what I'm about to take to make sure it's real because there's no way I'm putting this sketchy stuff in my body.

• Ad
          AdamCollet Jun 09, 2015

Best shop and stuff in Canada. Love these guys, awesome service and products. Make me huge for the summer always.

Dutchguy Apr 11, 2015

Am using Clen, Test Prop and Tren Acetate from these guys. As well as Norvotrop HGH. Both thumbs up for these guys, so whoever is writing negative stuff about them is a total joke. I have ordered from another supplier but these guys are the best. So does not surprise me why they are hated by other sources who make these fake negative reviews up. This is the best steroid source in Canada. Will never go anywhere else.

• Ge
          gearmonkey Feb 26, 2015

ill be posting my review withing a couple days

• Fi
          fingersauce Feb 24, 2015

Duallyboss - I ordered CYX3 and arctitropin. Both work great.

Anthonytheboss Jan 28, 2015

I was very skeptical from ordering off these guys, but just could not resist the prices. So I said whatever, if I lose I lose. They have a minimum order amount of $100. So I orders 3 bottles of Teragon Test Enth from them to try. I paid yesterday, and today guess what is in my mailbox? You got it, I got the order. So fast I could not believe it was from them until I opened it and there and behold I am holding 3 vials of Teragon Test Enth in my hands now. This place is my go to place now for sure. Just placed my second order now for the other stuff I need. What can I say, these guys rock. I think anyone putting them down here is just full of it and I am starting to realize that all the bad stuff said about these guys is just competition saying these things.

• Er
          eric_the_red Jan 28, 2015

I don't know much about proroid.com. All I can say is that I got my hands on some northern gear and started my cycle on november the 1st which includes 60mg dbol ed for 8 weeks, 600mg deca and 800mg of t400 split into two injections each week for 22 weeks. first month and a half, i had terrible pip lasting generally for a week at a time (especially the thy) . i changed the gauge pin from 25 to 23 which helped out quite a bit. pip is bearable now but still there for two days at the most. So far gained around 13 lbs solid gain, lost tremendous amount of body fat. Mostly impressed with the strength gain and recovery time. My diet's good, routine and technique is good. In my honest opinion NP is good to go.

duallyboss Jan 27, 2015

Hey everybody was very hesitant on ordering online with all these stupid fakers complaining about stuff haven't ordered and what ever it was just confusing so I said screw it and tried proroid order some northern pharma gear and to tell the truth was surprised it came and fast ### looks super ligit compared to official northern site. Came all bubble wrap just like everybody say and quik to keep it short gonna keep useing these guys and recommend them I just started cycle so I'll keep you guys updated

PROROID Jan 23, 2015

COMPETITION HATES US, CUSTOMERS LOVE US! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER ONLINE SOURCE PRICE ALWAYS! WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN BUY FOR LESS. WE ARE NOT GREEDY LIKE SOME OF OUR COMPETITION PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Check our FAQ page, we are approved in many places and by all brands that we carry.

COMPETITION, SIMPLY HAS NOTHING ON US! THAT IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST!

PROROID Jan 23, 2015

sw888 - you are just competition. Stop trying to pretend that you ordered anything from us as WE BOTH KNOW YOU DID NOT. We are the only source that is approved by all the brands that we carry. Check and see for yourself... unlike our competition.

• St
          stevenstrong Jan 23, 2015

sw888 - your a troll and did not even order as I am using the product and it is real. If it was not would I be up by 15lbs in 2 weeks? They are approved by all brands that they carry.

• Sw
          Sw888 Jan 20, 2015

Proroid is a scam. I ordered his Danabol. It's fake. Zero gains. He's the biggest scammer in Canada. His prices are low because everything he sells is fake.

• Re
          Remmi Jan 20, 2015

trust me bro, if you made an order with these guys you will not go elsewhere. I am a customer for life. The site may go down sometimes as that is the competition attacking them always with DDos attacks. Just wait it out and make the order, it does not last for longer the a day or two the most. Their competition cannot stand them since they sell for so much cheaper then all the other source in Canada. But fck the competition, they have nothing on these guys and their prices. If you look in there faq page they will beat any price cheaper then their site by 5% as well. Just did not find anything anywhere cheaper then these guys yet. ha!

duallyboss Jan 20, 2015

Hey finger sauce I'm just curious what brand and what you ordered from proroid I just place an order just curious if I made right decision

• Pu
          pulla187 Jan 20, 2015

Proroid is a scammer. Look at his Karachi sustanon. A picture says a thousands words. Real OBS looks different. Stay away from this scamming web site!

• Fi
          fingersauce Jan 19, 2015

I've used proroid for a couple of items and the shipping is fast, the product good, and I have no idea where all this drama came from. Most of it sounds like a bunch of pre-adolescent boys who can't afford to buy the stuff, frankly. My only complaint is that the website is frequently down.

To the guy who said he has "labs to prove it..." no you don't. That's easy to throw out there on a website, but I have results that show otherwise, so post your results or piss off.

ronaldthegreat Jan 19, 2015

They are confirmed scammers buyer be ware

PROROID Jan 18, 2015

Alextheman - you are just a guy that runs a competition site. You cannot beat our prices so you have to resort to this low life tactic. Please tell us your order number??? Exactly! Must hurt that we sell all items you have on your site for that much cheaper. Infact, our best reply to this will be that we will drop another products price to half of the price that you sell it for. Haha. . . You will be out of business soon.

Proroid.com scam

alextheman Jan 17, 2015

do not order from this source they will rip you off and you will get sick from the fake gear they send you the biggest scammers in canada

alextheman Jan 17, 2015

They sold me bunk gear and they dont answer your emails if you have a problem i waited 8 days and i herd nothing so i created a fake account and placed a order i received a reply in 12 hours this guy is a crook

total scammers wow

PROROID Jan 13, 2015

ANYONE ORDERING FROM US HAS AN ORDER NUMBER ALWAYS. AND WE HAVE NO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS TO DATE! DO NOT BELIEVE THESE OTHER SOURCES TRYING TO DISCREDIT US. THEY ARE JUST PISSED OFF AS THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH OUR PRICES AND PRODUCT SELECTION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT WE ARE THE LARGEST SOURCE IN CANADA WITH THE MOST CUSTOMERS.

Big Sleeper May 27, 2018

@PROROID I use to order from pro-roid all the time until I found out your competitor provides discounts for bulk orders. When I asked pro-roid for a similar discount I was refused. You lost a customer.

PROROID Jan 13, 2015

Pissedcustom, why don't you tell us your order number as you never made any order here. YOU ARE JUST COMPETITION, that runs a site as well and making these fake posts to try and discredit us. YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH OUR PRICES OR PRODUCTS :). Must be getting annoying losing customers to us :)

pissedcustom Jan 12, 2015

this is the worst source in canada low quality gear and always a excuse why shipping is late

TOTAL SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!!

• As
          asdasdwed Dec 04, 2014

The Gear has made me have a infection god dam why do i always get ripped off

• As
          asdasdwed Dec 04, 2014

This guy sells fake Gear i have the labs to prove it buyer beware

mikehouse Jun 08, 2014

I have used them and Northern many times and never had any issues. So with them being the largest site for Canadian this is just probably some competition source that is starting these negative scam reports about them. Used them a lot and will continue to do so. Stay clean of muscle-gear.net. These ###s sold be fake BD Anadrol and ICN's as well as Karachi Sustanon.

• Ke
          kenny555 May 27, 2014

Proroid is great, anyone that says they are not obviously has not ordered from them and is just talking ### here. I have ordered many times and never been disappointed. I have placed 19 orders so far with them over the years. Every single one bang on, if they were a scam then I would have been scammed already I think. If you want quality and quick turn around this is the place and I stand by them with personal experience as my go to guys.

Alex356 Jan 31, 2014

Bryan is a bit aggressive and quite defensive when it comes to answering simple questions. He can't let things go and seems to ruminate about the past. I have no idea how good his gear is nor do I care, does not ship to states (as he posted on his advertisements, "sorry if you got this, but Canada only". He should step back and evaluate his actions before he upsets the wrong person(s). The law is only a phone call away and from what I here at the gym, there are some pretty pissed of guys that got bad gear.

• Jj
          JJKK Oct 28, 2013

Hi Mistermant,
          How are your results so far? It would be great if you can give us the update. Thank bud

mistermant Oct 13, 2013

Hey
          Just received some Anavar 20 from Northern. Shipping was quick. The stuff was pricey. I have been on it for 5 days 60mg ED. So far not seeing the response I was looking for. I have run several cycles of other brands of Anavar and this one is not responding the same. I have water retention and some mild bloating which should never happen with legit var. Usually 5 days in I am beginning to see vascularity and muscle hardness. I will continue to run it for another couple of weeks to see if this changes for the better. My concern is that this is dbol or some other cheap steroid substitute.

MASTERTRAXX May 25, 2013

AND SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES LOL IN A RUSH..LATERZ

MASTERTRAXX May 25, 2013

HEY JUICERS WASUP :) JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOME ### UP FOR EVERYONE!!! PAY ATTENTION!

NORTHERN PHARMA IS CANADIAN AS IT GETS LOL THE ORIGINALLY OUT OF MONTREAL THEN MOVED TO THE WEST COST ALBERTA THEN B.C. THE OWNER(C.E.O) OF NORTHERN PHARMA IS BRYAN ******** A NATIVE MONTREAL MARRIED TO WBFF PRO BARBARA. ALSO A FORMER BARTENDER WITH MY WIFE :)

SO DO YOUR HOME WORK CUZ YOUR ALL JUST A LIL OFF LOL

THERE UGL NOT PHARMA...BRYAN IS A KOOL GUY THE MAKES OK TO NOT BAD PRODUCTS BUT NOTHING SPECIAL FOR THE PRICE. BUT NOT ### GEAR THATS FOR SURE. BUT YOU CAN DO ALOT BETTER...SRY BRYAN :( I HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE.
          RESPECT.

AALDREK VOGEL "FINLAND" MONTREAL
          LUFSEN "GERMANY" OTTOWA
          KANE "U.S.A" CALGARY
          PRO GEAR "U.S.A" TORONTO
          TRIPPLE X "U.S.A CALGARY
          MEDISTAR "U.S.A" CALGARY
          BIOSCIENCE "U.K" MONTREAL

SO IF YOUR GONNA TALK...KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT & WHERE ITS COMING FROM :)

TEST IS BEST :) ENJOY

• Lu
          Lucas1977 Mar 22, 2012

I got amazing results with norvotrop stacked with sumit winny and pakistan test bought elsewhere than the website... Im looking on to order from proroid next time.. Just hope everything is the same.. batch number and exp dates on the Pictures of sumit on website match with my gear i got from a trusted source so i guess he gets it from the website...

• Na
          NASKA_CHAMPION Oct 25, 2011

I am certain that I do not have the experience that you all do, but I can provide an accurate and legitimate testimony regarding Northern Pharma: I got amazing results from their TEST400 product, and there Deca, I took on some water, but that's because my intake was not high enough. That said, I am off now, my gains are steady and solid, very lean look, I start a stack of VAR (different supplier) and their EQ this weekend, My results were so solid with Northern that i am cant wait to see me on the other side of my next cycle. I agree with the BOARD DRAMA comment. Anyone who is here to slam credible sources simply has their own incentives, and agenda. You probably wrote on bathroom walls when you were a kid too. Your comments then and now are pointless and lack credibility, especially in the minds of those who know, and can see the results from Northern Pharma. They are legit!

David99999 Apr 25, 2011

I ordered from proroid and didnt receive anything so cant say if their gear is bunk, but it probably is if its made in canada .better to order from thailand, moldova or turkey these days.

• Ad
          Admin88 Aug 25, 2010

proroid is a completely solid site, no worries to deal with them, I am an admin on a board they sponsor on and this is just board drama!!!

• Sc
          scam_scam Aug 19, 2010

Some of my friends tried it, they all said it was no good. But the shipping is fast through, just the gears is bunk for sure.
          There are so many good labs in Canada why risk it?

Mark666 Aug 17, 2010

I have ordered from this company and received everything perfectly. Everything worked really good from Northern Pharma. I am very happy with the results that I have received from the products. Much better then any other products that I have used!

• To
          Tom_smith Aug 12, 2010

My buddy used them. shipping was good, but I have to agree with you their gears is bunk.

• Be
          beto c Aug 31, 2018

@Tom_smith I ordered their metabollic clen, was really good quality. Tabs looked old (moisture degradation slightly )and a sticker was over the top of an expired one. But works great none the less. Ordered the metabollic test enanthate 250 aswell. Am in week 9 of cycle and say it's either VERY under dosed. Or just completely bunk. Upped dose 3 pins ago to 1.5ml to check my theory. So far.. nothing.