Having problems with Pfizer?

1800 633 363 (Ireland)
1800 401 2002 (Mexico)
+1 800 879 3477 (United States)
+44 845 608 8866 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 503 333 (Australia)
+64 800 736 363 (New Zealand)
+43 152 1150 (Austria)
+ 32 25 546 211 (Belgium)
+45 44 201 100 (Denmark)
+358 943 0040 (Finland)
+49 30 550 055 (Germany)
+31 104 064 200 (Netherlands)
+351 214 235 500 (Portugal)
+41 434 957 111 (Switzerland)
+852 28 119 711 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 793 1088 (Indonesia)
+60 322 816 000 (Malaysia)
+65 64 038 888 (Singapore)
+27 860 734 937 (South Africa)
+82 23 172 114 (South Korea)
+66 27 614 555 (Thailand)
+54 114 788 7000 (Argentina)
235 East 42nd Street

ul. Żwirki i Wigury 16B, 02-092 Warszawa

Portugal
Lagoas Park, Edifício 10, 2740-271 Porto Salvo, Portugal

Russia
BC Bashnya Na Nabereznoy (Blok C), Presnenskaya naberezhnaya, d.10, Moscow, 123112

Spain
Avda. Europa 20, B, Parque empresarial La Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)

Sweden
Science Road 10, 191 90 Sollentuna

Switzerland
Schärenmoosstrasse 99, Postfach 8052 Zürich

Turkey
Ortakoy 34347 Istanbul - Turkey

China
The Fifth Square, Tower B, 8-12/F № 3-7 Chaoyangmen North Avenue Dongcheng District Beijing, P.R.China 100010

Hong Kong
18/F., Kerry Centre, 683 King's RoadQuarry Bay, Hong Kong

India
The Capital, 1802, 18th Floor, Plot № C-70, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051

Indonesia

Thailand
Floor 36 and 37, United Center Building, 323 Silom Road, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500

Argentina
Complejo Thames Office Park, Colectora Panamericana 1804, Piso 1° - Sector B - Lado Sur, CP B1607EEV - Provincia de Buenos Aires

Mexico
Paseo de los Tamaridos No. 40, Bosques de las Lomas, CP. 05120 México D.F.

Complaints & Reviews

Pfizer — failure to provide prescription in timely manner through the pfizer patient assistance program

I signed of for the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program on July 12, 2019. I received the starter pack and an...

Pfizer — carbocisteine loviscol 120ml syrup

Complaint: 1. FOM/Dirt inside the box 2.Product leaking 3.Poor product Quality 4. Failed to leak...

Pfizerdepo-testosterone 200mg/ml

I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for over 15 years, I have used many brands of testosterone cypionate and never had any issues. The medication has always done what it's suppose to until I started using Pfizer. They are selling fake products or no active ingredient at all. I have never felt so bad. Energy was gone within several weeks of injections, libido was completely gone. I couldn't even maintain an erection on this medicine. I paid 138$ twice now for complete garbage. I will be contacting the FDA as well about this batch. I have had two batches that were good and did what they were suppose to. The last two I got were without a doubt, not testosterone. The real question is what is actually in these bottles?

Pfizer Incpharmaceutical company

I have been taking a prescription medication manufactured by Pfizer. It is Procardia xl 30mg brand name. I have been using this medication for 30 years so just can't stop it without serious problems. I cannot take the generic equivalent.
    I was informed last week that this medication was unavailable. I called Pfizer and asked them when it would be available. They had no information. I emailed the CEO with no response. They did this to me over a year ago. Pfizer keeps playing and jeopardizing my health and life.

Pfizertetracycline

My smile was destroyed when I was young when my mother took me to the Dr. and I was prescribed tetracycline. I have lived my life ashamed to smile and unable to get my teeth fixed as the dentist told me bleaching would not help. I would love to have implants but can not afford them. I would love for someone to help me!! I actually went to the dentist and did not even have to tell him. " He looked at me and said, " You were prescribed Tetracycline when you were younger weren't you?" I called my mom and asked her. She told me then that I was prescribed Tetracycline when I was younger and that it had destroyed my teeth. I have always hated to smile and yesterday my daughter told me I need to brush my teeth because they were gray! It just makes me sick! I had thought about seeking legal advice but ran across this and figured I'd give it a try. If I can just get my teeth fixed I will be happy if I have to seek legal advice I will probably have to seek compensation for the years of emotional damage for the embarrassment of a life filled with stress and anxiety over the appearance of my teeth.

tetracycline

Pfizertetracycline

I'm 58 year old female. I have grey teeth and it's embarrassing! I have put tons of money having my teeth capped! But can't afford to have the rest of my teeth done. I was also told by a dentist that because of the drug that it has harmed my enamel so my teeth aren't as strong. I am very self conscious about smiling because of the color of my teeth. I think they should stand up and take care of the problem the company has caused from their drug.

Pfizertetracycline staining of the teeth

I was prescribed Tetracycline as a teen for acne. As a result my teeth are grayish and look horrible. I have tried whitening strips, gels, etc. with no improvement. I have considered professional treatment but I can't afford it on my Disability income. I live in Louisville, KY and 1st started taking Tetracycline in approximately 1977 and continued for about 4 years. I can remember the dermatologist's name as it was over 40 years ago. I have suffered depression, loneliness, isolation, been ridiculed (people saying "you need to brush your teeth better") and etc. as a result.

My name is: Susan McAdam
          address: 6914 Applegate Lane, Louisville, KY 40228
          email: [protected]@outlook.com
          telephone #: 502.558.0394

tetracycline staining of the teeth

Pfizer Patient Assistance Programlyrica

I'm amazed of the many people who experience the same challenges I experience, with Pfizer Patient Assistance Program. People are in genuine pain but I think doctors need to know the faults and the amount of stress one has to endure month after month. When will this things change? I don't think screaming, complaining, yelling, seeking a manager makes a big difference. All I can do is hope that there will be an improvement in this company.

Pfizerauralgan ear drops

Hi Guys

Recently bought a packet of the above. And what can I say! Very disappointed in the Ear Dropper it was that weak I could not even get enough in the Tube due to lack of Pressure on the draw. It's a shame as I have been an avid user of these Drops for many years. Please go back to the original Dropper as this one is really useless. Very cheaply made obviously. Not happy.

Pfizer — tetracycline

I had to take tetracycline from the age of about 2 months because penicillin was given first and I went into...

Pfizergenotropin miniquick

As prescribed by my Dr (Sol Jacobs-Emory University Clinic) ; I have been using Genotropin for many years due to having had to undergo the removal of my Pituitary Gland because of a Tumor which almost completely covered my Pituitary Gland. I have been trying to get a refill for many months, but all they will tell me is that it has sent to the Executive Committee for approval. I don't know what, if anything, I might have done that would result in this kind of treatment. I can only conclude that something is not right.

Any assistance that you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!

Sincerely,

Paul Nix

[protected]
                160 Fawn Ridge, Newnan, GA 30265

Pfizerlyrica 100mg

On 05/18/2019 we received a bottle of lyrica 100mg lot ah0357 expiratio date 09/30/2021, which instead of 90 capsules had 89. the medication was received from betances warehouse, invoice 8905237 to superfarmacia rebeca at isabela, pr.
                  You can reach us at [protected] or [protected] monday thru saturday from 8am to 10pm and our email is [protected]@gmail.com.
                  We would appreciate you reach us.
                  Thanks in advance.

Pfizerlyrica

I receive my lyrica (180 150mg capsules, 3 month supply) through the patient assistance program. I placed my refill order on March 14th & received it on March 20th. My bottle said it wasn't due to be refilled until May 20th or 21st. I called on May 6th & asked if I'm expected to just not have medication for a week & the associate said she would put in a request to refill & that she didn't want me to be out of medication.. she also gave me this "confirmation number" - 595108
                    So I call today, May 17th to check on the prescription & am told that my request was denied & they can't refill it early.. I don't understand how it's early when it was filled on March 14th & I'm being told it can't be refilled until May 20th or 21st, so I'm expected to be without medication for a week or more. This is ridiculous.

- Melissa Cernuda

Pfizertetracycline

I was born in 1968 and my sister was born in 1963. We both were administered tetracycline as an antibiotic when we were young. Both of us suffer from brittle teeth and staining of greys and yellow in our teeth. I have also noticed that with my own children, their baby teeth were white but their permanent teeth came in darker and already stained and I am wondering if this is residual from myself to my children. I can forward photos as needed. I would like to have answers and help.

Pfizertetracycline

I was born in 1968 and have suffered with humiliating and ugly tetracycline stained gray teeth, all because I had to take several rounds for sickness as a child. To this day, I don't smile in pictures, cover my mouth around others and have developed such an insecurity due to the embarrassment of having such ugly teeth. I am requesting help in fixing this problem.

tetracycline

Pfizerunethical behavior

Luis E Rodriguez Sierra
                          10/11/1936
                          Dr. Raul Zambrana
                          Urb. Villa del Caribe A C12 00757
                          [protected] (best number to call)

My grandparents have been calling for MONTHS trying to get my grandpas medication and NO ONE has the decency to help them when they call. They keep transferring them, and since the service is in English, she has trouble reaching someone. Then when his daughter (my mother) calls to see why is medication hasn't been sent since it was already approved, NO ONE wanted to help her because she needed my grandparents authorization, even though she has ALL the information for him-THEY ARE IN PUERTO RICO, we are in FLORIDA!!! IT IS UNACCEPTABLE that someone with CHRONIC PAIN IS STILL WAITING for his medication. YOUR COMPANY CLEARLY IS UNORGANIZED and DOES NOT CARE FOR ITS CLIENTS.

MY GRANDPA IS IN PAIN!!! GET IT TOGETHER

Pfizerthis is about palbace 125mg tablets

To whom it may concern:
                            I (Gouri Agnani) am writing this mail to document the medical necessity for further treatment. This letter provides information about my diagnosis, summarizes the treatment
                            I am suffering from Metastatic Breast Cancer with Lymphnodal, bony and Lung metastasis.
                            I initially received palliative chemotherapy followed by Hormonal therapy (Anastrazole + Zoledronic Acid) from March'16 till Aug'18 (2.5 years).

In Aug'18 end pet-CT scan report, disease showed progression so I advised CDK inhibitor (palbociclib+ Fulvestrant+ Zoledronic Acid) for further treatment.
                            An estimate of 8 lakhs for 6 months from Aug'18 till Feb'19 was shared.
                            As per the latest report, I am stable. So, Doctor has advised this treatment to continue.
                            Now, I am not in a position to bear more expenses.
                            I have purchased 8 Bottles of Palbace 125mg till date
                            In view of the current situation, I request your support.
                            Kindly grant free medicine "Palbace 125mg". I know that there is such a mechanism available in your organization

Please note: I have already sent 6 empty bottles along with Bills via courier, to Prerna assistance center, remaining 2 bottle I will be sending soon.

It's been more than a month now, I have not received any update from the team.
                            As per them the email has been sent to Pfiser, we are awaiting for their response.

The last tablet i have taken on 05th April'2019. There shouldn't be a gap of more than 7 days as advised by the Doctor, but today it sis soing t be 20 days.

Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated
                            I look forward for receiving your timely response and approval for this treatment.

Please feel free to contact me on +91 [protected], if you require additional information

Pfizer — medical staff service

I would like to submit my complaint against medical team in gulf area. Spesifically kearem samah who dealt...

Pfizer — dubious email

I received the following email. I never contacted your company about reactions to a drug. US DSU-FUL Sat...

Pfizer — prevnar 13 commercials

I am very upset because the way the people of color are displayed on Prevnar 13 commercials. The people of...