Menu
Pfizer
reviews & complaints

Pfizer
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

95 complaints
15 resolved 80 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pfizer. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:07 am EDT

Pfizer - Tetracycline staining my teeth gray

When I was a baby know more than one or two I was sick and I was given Tetracycline it made my teeth gray it made me so Insecure that when I talked I would cover my mouth to try to hide the stains when I started school kindergarten I was teased so much that when it was time to go back the would have to peak me from the gate to get me in school never had a big social life because of it and it made me suffer from depression and anxiety it was so bad the only way not to care or not to feel I turned to drug’s at 59 my life has been drugs prison and Hospitalizations for my mental state of mind

Desired outcome: To make up for what this drug has affected my life

6:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pfizer - Adam Gilbert has stolen my ampakine ms and will not even share the data

He has deliberately stolen my ampa ms

He literally stole it , won’t respond to my out reach and he’s hell bent on keeping my ms- this feels like an ethics issue

Adam Gilbert is clearly behaving in a way un becoming of a Pfizer or gsk values.

My cell is [protected]. What Adam has done is theft and he had coco spirit PRS, asl Sean Kari at pioneer, this is a simple matter of theft, Adam must provide me with my MS.

Desired outcome: Return ms or add me as co author even though this was my manuscript - I think Adam’s behavior is not constructive

Update by [email protected]
Jul 02, 2022 8:56 pm EDT

Adam Gilbert stole my AMPA ms, hid it from me, and avoided ,me. He has shown truly terrible behaviors here. Worst of, John Dunlop didn’t care. Didn’t do a thing to resolve this theft

T
5:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God (not you all) because many false prophets have gone out into the world. Pfizer, think about that!

11:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Horribly discolored teeth since my permanent teeth came in. Prescribed to me by my pediatrician for bronchitis over a period of several years

J
11:51 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As a 4 month old infant at or about December, 1965, for some reason, a tube was implanted in my left ear and a drug was administered to me as an antibiotic in Campbellton, New Brunswick. This antibiotic caused my baby teeth to come out fully rotted. I have a class picture taken at 9 years of age that clearly shows the damage done. The last rotted tooth fell...

S
6:08 pm EDT

Pfizer - Pfizer-biontech covid-19 vaccine, fj6369

Received vaccine mandated for new hire on 3/9/22. One hour later I was paralyzed for approximately 6 days with constant reoccurring pain that moved from my left and right upper quadrants of my back, to left foot to left knee, to right leg behind knee causing spasmatic episodes and difficulty breathing. Diagnosed with pneumonia 3/11/22. Complete physical on 3/8/22 with no complaints. I was seen in ER and had venous doppler done there were no blood clots at this time. Given 600 mg Motrin which helped pain. I take aspirin when I feel the sensation of something moving from one area to another. However, my pain and spasmatic episodes continue upon standing/putting pressure on my feet to walk with a heavy sensation and aching daily to date.

Desired outcome: To be compensated for pain/ suffering any future arthritic disease, as a result of this vaccine to right thumb locked, left foot, left leg, right knee lateral. Lungs never been diagnosed with pneumonia no complaint on 3/8/22.

1 comment
May 16, 2022 7:11 am EDT

That's actually a Tetracycline reaction. I'm allergic too. Covid Vaccine doesn't do this.

A
2:32 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All of us that were given tetracycline know that it ruined our teeth and our smiles and embarrassed us our whole lives but what we might not know is that it's not only our teeth that it ruined when it discolored our bones and our mouth they also discolored the bones in our bodies okay our bones are like our teeth basically they don't even know what else...

L
7:07 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is not my first complaint but of course me too tetracycline as a child messed my teeth up really bad horrible childhood embarrassed my whole life but slap that to the side I want to know what they've done about it I see everybody on here complaining but I don't see where they've done anything what are we doing just voicing our opinion is that supposed...

11:37 am EST

Pfizer - Effexor XR choice card

I take 225 mg of Effexor XR and use the choice card for assistance in paying for this medication. I can only take the name brand which is very expensive My problem is I take 1 150 mg & 1 75mg. I need an override to get the 75 mg to go through. I have been trying since last Friday Jan 14 to get this override & keep getting many excuses. What can I do. This happens every month. Don't understand. Is there another program to help me pay for this medication. I am a senior. Please Help
Linda Martin

Update by Martin Linda
Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am EST

Help

C

Pfizer - Tetracycline

My mother was prescribed tetracycline during the 2 trimester of her pregnancy in 1979. When my teeth developed they were stained and despite good dental care I have had to have crowns and veneers to keep my teeth from falling out. More recently they keep breaking and the costs of replacement is very expensive. If there is a class action lawsuit I would like to be included. Please contact me at [protected].Sincerely Richelle Orich

Desired outcome: Pay for costs of dental procedures.

C
12:09 pm EST

Pfizer - Pfizer / tetracycline — tetracycline staining of the teeth

I received tetracycline for ear infections when I was a baby, my teeth came in stained and weak from bone loss because of this drug.
I have been suffering and paying dental bills due to this drug. I will need a full mouth teeth transplant. Pfizer needs to step up and pay for this negligence!
I am over 50 yrs old and have paid for veneers, root canals, crowns, teeth pulled out, etc!

2 comments
E
Jul 09, 2022 12:05 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am 64 and given tetracycline for ear infections. Have spent close to 50,000 with bonding and veneers in my late 30s but spent a childhood not smiling. Pfizer needs to compensate me for all damages for this Lifetime horrific experience that stole my Life from Me.

Mar 06, 2022 5:10 am EST

I'm 52 years old I was given tetracycline at a very early age because my first set of baby teeth rotted out of my head from the lovely drug. I remember always covering my mouth with my hand cuz I didn't want anybody to see my teeth I can remember being picked on how cruel kids can be what's wrong with your teeth it ruined my childhood it really most of my adulthood I couldn't afford to get veneers I have covered my smile as long as I can remember and it is really sad that Pfizer can't damn stand up and say okay we messed up and at least offered a fix our teeth never mind the cruelty that we've been through our whole life being laughed at and ridiculed but at least do what's right man. And I don't mind leaving my information my name is Alisa Hawkins and I live in Georgia. I can be reached at alisa_ [email protected] [protected]. I also have contacted an attorney about filing a class action lawsuit I know that it was done back in the what early 60s or '70s and they weasel their way out of it but my test recycling damage was done after they were supposed to be marking packages telling people what was wrong I was born in 69 that means my tetracycline damage was done in the seventies at that point they knew what was going on shame on you Pfizer and you think somebody wants to take a vaccine for covid from a people who ruined our teeth

K
12:26 pm EST

Pfizer - Tetracycline

I am 55 years old (born in 1966), and have suffered most of my life with ugly grayish brown teeth, caused by tetracycline. This has caused me so much embarrassment and I have never wanted to smile showing my teeth, for fear of being made fun of. It has had a big impact on my personal life and has contributed to my anxiety and depression.
I am looking into filing a lawsuit.
Please contact me to discuss.

Desired outcome: Settlement

P
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I Paid Thousands For Crowns and Now my Teeth Are Rotting… I Want to See if there Are Any Lawsuits I Can Become a Part of..

I
5:03 am EDT

Pfizer - vaccine

My husband went for his second jab on the Monday and started with a cough on the Thursday, it is now 5 weeks later and he is still coughing, we went to the DR and he was diagnosed with a nerve problem in his throat, he can not eat and is coughing alot, he has lost 20Kg up till today because he can not consume any solids. I would like to find out if there is any funding form Phyzer's side for all our Drs bills and him booked off at work. He has to use his voice at work and has not voice for the last 5 weeks. I have read that one of the side affects is indeed the nerve that can have side affects because of the phyzer vaccine. Please assist.

Desired outcome: payment of our Dr bills and pain and suffering

Pfizer - Tetracycline

I was prescribed tetracycline until I was 7 years old due to ear infections.
When my permanent teeth came in they were gray and pitted with definite lines across them.
When I was 22 I could finally afford veneers.
Now I'm 61 and I've lost a lot of tooth surface so the veneers won't hold anymore.
I've been turned down by my dental insurance to pay for crowns because I have no decay and they consider it cosmetic.
I think it's a tragedy that children were given this horrible antibiotic when we were young and have had to deal with dental issues our entire life.
It's wrong that I've had to spend thousands of dollars on my teeth and big drug companies are never held responsible.
Marilyn Pellerito

Desired outcome: They should own up to their mistake and compensate the people that have been hurt by it

2:53 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To Whom It May Concern. I'm writing this letter in hopes of getting financial assistance for dental implants. My teeth have been an issue from the beginning of my life. My mother was given tetracycline when I was in her womb in 1960. She had a severe kidney infection, and she believed in her doctor, Anne Nichols, of Greencastle, Indiana. Mom took the...

B
12:26 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was born in 1963. I was given tetracycline often for multiple ear infections. When my permanent teeth came in, they were darkened grayish brown. Everyone else in my family has/had bright white teeth. In the mid to late 70s, my parents discover that my teeth were a side effect of tetracycline. I went through high school and college without treating the...

9:26 am EST

Pfizer - Tetracycline

I was born in 1957. I was treated with tetracycline many times before 8 years old. I have stained dark brown teeth. The suffering of a lifetime of this staining is immeasurable. In many ways it robbed me of opportunities as my teeth were grotesque. Later in life I struggled to earn enough to have veneers... Then crowns... Then with age, replacing crowns. To date I have spent over $48, 000 dollars just to be able to smile. So as not to be shunned. I will not belabor you with the damage in self esteem and missed opportunity throughout my life. For me it is heart breaking. This has been devastating to me. I can not understand how you do not help people with this grotesque teeth staining that changes their lives forever. I'm 63 and am currently adding $5800.00 more dollars to replace crowns. This is very sad to suffer a lifetime because I was given tetracycline at a young age and this is the result. Sincerely debbie robinson

Desired outcome: Compensation

B
10:07 am EST

Pfizer - Covid vaccine

I am watching the news and just heard that you will not be attending the warp speed summit. You were fine to work with the President when this began and now you are taking a political stand as he exits. By doing so you are not instilling confidence in your vaccine you have made it political and that is dangerous and selfish. I will now exercise my choice by not taking the vaccine because I can no longer trust a company that would be so petty.

1 comment
May 16, 2022 7:15 am EDT

No misinformation or political bias allowed. Reported.

3:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed of for the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program on July 12, 2019. I received the starter pack and an unopened bottle of 56 (a 28 day supply, 2 pills twice a day). The starter pack was also 56. These lasted until September 6, 2019. Unfortunately, I did not keep track of the date I received the next shipment. Pfizer stated it was filled on September 4...

Pfizer contacts