CVSPharmacy not answering phone

A Sep 04, 2019

Hello, my name is Amanda Johnson. I am a current customer of CVS, due to my famililes prescriptions being bought out by you all. I have called on 9/3/2019 twice and stayed on hold more than 45 minutes, I aslo called on 9/4/2019. more than twice. I called the pharmacy several times and was on hold more than 20 minutes at a time. I also called the front of the store, the first time they put me through to the pharmacy. I sat on hold for 20 minutes, the second time I called the front of the store, the lady was very rude to me. She told me that she couldn't put me through to the pharmacy, i told her my concern and she kept telling me that she couldn't put me through, after the first girl did. She then hung up on me, so I called the pharmacy again and proceeded to sit on hold again for another 20 minutes. I have continued to call the pharmacy and it is just a repeat of holding. I am trying to speak to someone in order to get them to fax over all of my families medications to Wal-Mart Pharmacy @ 1379 Homer Rd, Minden, LA 71016. Phone number 318-377-8211, this is my pharmacy. I used Fred's due me being employeed there before closing. I want all of my families stuff transferred to them. I understand that they are busy, but there is ABSOLUTELY no sense in them just not answering the phone. My dad has severe health problems, which include his heart. I also have health problems, and my finacee' has severe migraines. It is very important that we have our meds. Please contact me at [protected]. I am not a happy customer.

Sincerely,

Amanda Johnson

• Updated by ALloyd2019 · Sep 04, 2019

This is Amanda Johnson again, 09/04/2019I finally got into touch with them after another 3-4 times of trying to call and staying on hold. The last time I called they finally picked up within 15 minutes of the hold. The girl that I spoke with was very rude, she talked over me with me trying to tell her what I needed and whom I needed it on. When I finished telling her on one person what I needed she would try to finish up on the conversation. Every time I would go to tell her who else I needed, she would talk over me, and I asked her very upset to please let me finish. You don't do a customer like that, at all. I had several people to get information on and she acted like it bothered her. Yes, I was agrravated due to the fact of trying to get into touch with them over 2 days time and staying on hold like I have. She tried telling me that a new prescription that was turned to Fred's last month and only filled one time was expired. I know for a fact that this isnt the case, she snickered and said yea. I don't appreciate that at all. Again shhe was very rude, I dont care how busy you are or how upset a customer is. You do not be ugly to them whatsoever, I understand now why people hate this pharmacy. If I would have been this ugly or rude to a customer I would have written up. Something needs to be done, to where it does not happen to another customer. I have busy schedule and don't have time for people to treat me this nor stay on hold for as long as I have the past two days. I to am a Pharmacy Technician and I would never do or treat a customer the way that she treated me over the phone. She owes me and my family an apology, along with being written up by the PIC.

• Te
    TellMeAboutIt82 Sep 04, 2019

If you wouldn't keep hanging up and calling back, you would have been helped by now.

Noneofyabusiness Oct 24, 2019

I mean, when you’re understaffed. Busy in drive thru and in store. There’s no possible way to answer the phone. If only corporate would give us more hours so we could hire more people so we could do so. That’d be a dream. But we are over worked, stressed out workers. Doing our best. If I didn’t need a job to live. I wouldn’t be doing this. I’ve worked 3 ten hour shifts this week. The whole time I wanted to break down and cry and go home. I wish people could see from our side what we are doing. You guys just don’t get nor do you want to. You just want to be mad. I can’t help you there.

• Sf
    sfr8 Oct 26, 2020

My CVS is in downtown Phx, AZ. Yesterday, I left the phone on speaker while I did other things and no lie, waited 93 minutes (93:37 to be exact) and nobody answered. I heard someone pick up and promptly hang up at 50 minutes, although I did not get disconnected. I have a refill which states clearly on the website, "Contact your pharmacy to refill this Rx". I also tried by phone to enter the refill number, and I get "sorry, I can't find that" or something similar. I understand there's extra stress with COVID but if you can't be bothered to answer your damn phone, then I won't bother to do business with your company. As soon as I drive to the friggin' store and get this refill processed, I will be promptly changing pharmacies. What a joke.