CVS — Pharmacy not answering phone
Hello, my name is Amanda Johnson. I am a current customer of CVS, due to my famililes prescriptions being bought out by you all. I have called on 9/3/2019 twice and stayed on hold more than 45 minutes, I aslo called on 9/4/2019. more than twice. I called the pharmacy several times and was on hold more than 20 minutes at a time. I also called the front of the store, the first time they put me through to the pharmacy. I sat on hold for 20 minutes, the second time I called the front of the store, the lady was very rude to me. She told me that she couldn't put me through to the pharmacy, i told her my concern and she kept telling me that she couldn't put me through, after the first girl did. She then hung up on me, so I called the pharmacy again and proceeded to sit on hold again for another 20 minutes. I have continued to call the pharmacy and it is just a repeat of holding. I am trying to speak to someone in order to get them to fax over all of my families medications to Wal-Mart Pharmacy @ 1379 Homer Rd, Minden, LA 71016. Phone number 318-377-8211, this is my pharmacy. I used Fred's due me being employeed there before closing. I want all of my families stuff transferred to them. I understand that they are busy, but there is ABSOLUTELY no sense in them just not answering the phone. My dad has severe health problems, which include his heart. I also have health problems, and my finacee' has severe migraines. It is very important that we have our meds. Please contact me at [protected]. I am not a happy customer.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - Rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it