Complaints & Reviews

double stuff oreo

I purchased a box of double stuff Oreo at my nearest CVS in Livonia next to my job I work at McDonald's 5...

employee

I was at cvs and it was about 9:55 when I was checking out and I had about 14 items and the cashier was really rude to me she kept rolllibng her eyes and making faces and keep In mind I was nice not even really paying attention and then after I'm done paying my daughter was behinds me in line and the rude cashier said oh let me take the customer behide you while my daughter had two items in her hand and then man behide her had 3 so she cashes everyone and made my daughter wait for no reason that was not right at all you can't have rude people in your company like this !

previous employee

The rant: I was employed for 4 years at cvs and I was a shift supervisor. I was one of the hardest working...

employee behavior

The cvs that I have beem going to for over 15 years has just lost my business and my family of five as well...

service

My family went into CVS last night. I am almost there daily. My 13 year old said he had to get some deodorant...

rude pharmacy manager

This complaint is against a pharmacy manger named wasoda sanala form the store located on 100 14th st jersey city, ny 07310.

I work for a doctors office that she called on 6/9/2017. She was looking for a dr., nurse or assistant that at the time of the call were all unavailable. I had advised her that I could transfer the call again to the extension that handles medication as it is not something I handle. While on that call as I was handling the call she rudely and abruptly hung the phone up on me.

This is extremely unprofessional and very rude and uncalled for.

customer service

Date: 06/08/2017 time:~ 1:45-3pm
Store number: [protected] w pensacola street, tallahassee fl 32304)

Issue/description: terrible customer service
I was the only customer in the store and I waited almost an hour for the store manager to unlock the pharmacy supply cabinet so that the pharmacist could get to my prescription.

The pharmacist called the store manager to have him come unlock it, then ~15 minutes later she went back to the back room to speak with him directly, then ~15 minutes after that I went and spoke to the assistant store manager twice to try to get the manager to come out/assist a customer. Finally, after almost an hour the store manager appears for the first time to unlock the cabinet.

This is an unreasonable and absurd time to wait for a simple prescription. The store manager's actions (Of lack there of) are not only unacceptable but unprofessional. He was well aware that a customer was waiting and decided to do nothing about it.

manager

I bought a liquid foundation 2 days before returning. When I wanted to return with the receipt in hand, Carol adamantly denied me a refund at first and said it was impossible. She advised to wait for the woman that helped me the day before. I waited patiently for 30-45min just to make an exchange. While waiting, she persisted to argue with me and blamed me for her temper. The next day, I came back to return the makeup for another one (same brand) because that color did not match either. Carol yelled and told me no. I remained calm but was disturbed by her total disregard and disrespect for me as a customer. After explaining again, that I have only made a return a few times, she angrily said ok but she would never allow me to make a return again. I was appalled by her delivery and words and shocked that CVS would allow this behavior. To reiterate, I only returned makeup twice because the colors didn't did not work out for my skin tone and my skin is very sensitive. The return and/ or exchange was made within one or two days of purchase. As a customer I have a right to make an exchange or return if something doesn't work out for me. The manager Carol was extremely rude to me and made accusations that I make returns too often even though I've only been to this location a few times. I simply wanted to return makeup I bought 2 days ago and then exchange it for a different color of the same brand. Every time I have gone to this 14735 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA ( which have only been a few) the manager or supervisor Carol has uttered rude comments to me and was unwilling to help me with simple concerns or questions. She has discriminated against me based on race. I feel extremely uncomfortable going back to this location. She is very rude and others have witnessed her cruel behavior. I will never come back here again. I've spent thousands of dollars at CVS but this experience was too traumatic to want to come back.

manager

customer service

I had a receipt for $3.00 extra bucks that I earned from spending extra money last month. And I wanted to use it today, however, I couldn't because the CVS card I used for the purchase was an extra card at CVS itself and not my own since I forgot it. Due to that, I was not able to use my $3 off extra bucks. And the cashier barely tried to remedy this for me.

This system is terrible. I wish I had known at the time that I would need the same CVS card in order to reimburse myself for the 3 extra bucks. I only spent more money on my purchase last month because of the extra bucks promotion. Due to this, I did not make my purchase at CVS. I will make it elsewhere. Furthermore, I intend to take my business elsewhere from now on. I also intend to go to another pharmacy.

Thank you for nothing.

hcg costs

Cvs has been giving me the run around for months. both cvs caremark and cvs specialty. i've been order human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) from cvs specialty. spending over $5, 000 of my own this year alone. they kept telling me once I reach my max out of pocket, I would pay nothing. I reached and now they are telling me the cost is $6500 for 6 wks of medication. i've spent hours on the phone with both trying to understand my coverage and costs. month to month, they tell me one thing, and next month another. frankly, I don't know who to believe. they're telling me my cost will be over $56, 000 a year. who in their right mind would not question these costs. i've been hung up, kept on the phone, transferred to one group or another. and the last two companies i've worked for, most recently, thomson reuters, is one of their largest clients. if this isn't broken health care, I don't know what is. the amount of insurance paid by employee and employer is over the top. yet cvs continues to rake it in. not one to formally complain. it needs to be said... and communicated to a wider audience.
Lastly, last wk I tried to order the medication before I switched jobs. again, I got conflicted costs with very little clarity. and by the time they got back to me, the cost goes up from $2, 800 to $6500. and now they blame that on me.

pharmacist refused to fill prescriptions for norco and ms contin and also refused to contact the ordering physician regarding the medications

The CVS pharmacy in Dover Ohio Terri Anthony and CVS manager Brian Schellhaus refused to fill my boyfriend...

management daphne smith @ airline corpus christi texas

On saturday going into sunday, june 3, 2017 around 11:30 pm I walked into cvs on airline in corpus christi...

c v s cashier at westtown cvs dayton ohio

I came into the store and was looking at the candy it was on sale and I was trying to figure out the price...

staff

I am writing to file a complaint against Nina the pharmacy manager at the CVS at Target in Staten Island, NY on West Veterans Road.

The client is Washington Boga. We purchased a medication (Trulicity) on April 26, 2017 for diabetes and when we got home we realized that the side effects were dangerous. We came back to return it but she refused to give us the refund. We explained that she never explained the severity of the side effects. One of the side effects is that it produced thyroid cancer in lab rats. There is a family history of thyroid problems in our family. My father refuses to take the medication, so I contacted Nina to attempt to have her help me. She told me she would speak to her manager and call me back. I am waiting for her call. She was unprofessional in the manner she dealt with this problem.

We spent 400 dollars on this medication that we can not use. I am requesting that we get a refund for this medication. We still have it and have not used it. We had expected Nina the manager to resolve it but she just left the issue there. She had no interest in resolving the matter.

employees are nearly negligent with their care

Summary of the Incidents: 1. 05/10/17 I went to order a prescription for: a. Flovent HFA 44 MCG INHALER...

wrong medication filled

My son doctor sent in prescription for one antibiotic augmentin and CVS gave me the wrong antibiotic they gave me amoxicillin. In there defence when I called they said it is the same just slightly different. How ignorant does that sound if it's slightly different then it is different. Regardless of how similar it is I expect them to know what they are doing and give me what my doctor ordered and not something similar. I am very upset this happened and I will no longer be filling any medication s with CVS again. They should have more competent people working there. I know people can make mistakes but when it comes to medication there is no room for error. CVS in Cicero, il on Central and cermak

employee at the pharmacy in bedminster

While waiting on line at the CVS pharmacy in Bedminster NJ I observed a pharmacy assistant working with another customer. In the process of trying to resolve some type of insurance issue the assistant asked the customer to come behind the counter in order to use the CVS landline phone inside the pharmacy.

I had just dropped off two prescriptions for a family member and was horrified at the violation of privacy. The customer was behind the counter inside the pharmacy for about a half an hour on the phone. It was an invasion of health code and personal privacy and health information along with her being exposed to open medication among other things. It was a disgusting violation and repulsive practice if that is how CVS policy operates.

not paying back money they took instead of billing my insurance company

My local pharmacy has been in contact with them for 2 years. I was charged $40.00 times 3 for RX's when I had insurance coverage. My co-pay was $2.50 each. My insurance company paid me back the $30.00 they owed me and told me that CVS owes me $80.01. My local pharmacy on 4th street in Beloit has been trying to get CVS corporation to cut me a check for 2 years.

This is discrimination against me as an elderly customer whom I'm sure they feel you can treat me anyway they want and get away with it. My husband and I are in out 70's. they refuse to take calls from Lori at CVS anymore on this subject.

It is CVS corporation responsibility to pay me back the money they stole from me 2 years ago.

cvs pharmacy west grove pa

I was accused of selling my medication because if the way the Dr wrote my script and 2 months after that the same CVS lost my prescription and was told that they don't hold onto narcotic scipts-even though they took it when I dropped it off. This is horrible service! And now I am out a months worth if pain medication that I need to function. I'm a single mother if three laying around in pain for four weeks is not a luxury I am afforded! If this is not fixed I will never go to any CVS again and tell everyone I know not to go there as well.

employee

This is about an employee in the CVS on 5600 N 23rd road McAllen Texas.
I cannot believe that he still behaves like that because I had made a complaint before and nothing changed. I think his name is Fabian, he is always very rude to clients on the phone. I say clients because this same guy has been rude my whole family on the phone and even in person. He makes no effort to pronounce our names right, he has no patience to listen to what you have to say before answering with what he thinks is your solution to what he thinks is your problem because he won't hear you out first.
I don't know if it is because he detects a different accent than his and he decides he won't be able to understand what you are saying.
How does one work in customer service as a pharmacy tech and not know customer service? At least if he didn't have the skill initially after being hired he should have gained it by now. This Fabian has been working there for years and is not trying to improve in his errors. My whole family of about 5 adults and 2 children uses this pharmacy but we are dismayed at the character of this individual and would appreciate if he could change. I work in customer service too and I know he's human but this has happened on several occasions to all 5 of us: my parents, spouse, sibling and myself. please do something about this please.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices