Accredo Health Group Logo

Accredo Health Group

Having problems with Accredo Health Group?

Accredo Health Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 222 7336 (Patient Services)
+1 844 516 3319 (Prescriber Services)
1640 Century Center Parkway
Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accredo Health Group Customer Service. Initial Accredo Health Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Accredo Health Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Accredo Health Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Accredo Health Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Accredo Health GroupSkyrizi prescription past due

I have a skyrizi complete savings card that is supposed to mean I pay $5 per prescription filled. I have only received my first shot and already received a bill from acreedo for $2749.81. Called multiple times, gave my savings card info 3 times (each time being told it wasn't on file), participated in multiple 3-way calls with abbvie & acreedo; but still no resolution. I was supposed to order another shot last week, but I can't do that until I see a bill that shows I won't be charged this again. I am the patient - this should be between the two companies & not involve me. So I must stop my medicine, due to the incompetence of employees not fixing this. I am beyond upset that my open psoriasis is bleeding and I can't get my medicine, especially since this dispute has been going on since july and today is 8/17/2020. I only ordered the medicine because I was assured I would only be responsible for $5, not $2749.81. This is inexcusable.

Skyrizi prescription past due

Apr 08, 2020

Accredo — vivitrol

This company is headquartered inn Memphis, TN. Has anyone called the Board of Pharmacy there? My child...

Feb 06, 2020

Accredo Health Group — ordering refills

NOTHING about this company makes sense. Today I spoke with yet another rep about a script sent in 1/30/20...

Feb 03, 2020

Accredo Health Group — everything

Zero. Absolute zero. They have no idea what they're doing. I got my first prescription through them fine...

Accredo Health Grouprefill medication denied

I have been receiving Enbrel 50ml Sureclick for years now. On January 27, 2020 I called in a refill and was told that it is denied because "Prescribing Dr. say discontinued due to upcoming surgery". This was news to me! Seems I should be aware of such things. I called my Docotor and they told me...No such communication. In fact, a new prescription had been forwarded on the 20th of January. It was incumbent on me to clear up this issue with Acreedo. I called Acreedo back and told them what the Docotors office had told me. Acreedo Again told me that I was having surgery, that no prescription had been forwarded and it was incumbent on me to clear this up with the Doctor. I would appreciate resumption of my medication as prescribed by my Doctor please.
    My name is Daniel McArthur..529 Virgil Creek Road, Dryden, NY 13053.
    I am not sre how much to put in the clear here...phone [protected].

Accredo Pharmacymedication

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I've been on xejens xr for a year and never had a problem with Cigna specialty pharmacy. I did not expect to have a problem with it when our company moved to ACREDO.
      I've had nothing but problems. Lost scripts, lost approvals, and missed medication. The people who answer the phones are very nice. One even spent an hour, telling me all about his meal from the night before. And the unfortunate side effects of said meal on his digestive tract. Unfortunately forme, he couldn't seem to get on the point of finding my missing prescription.
      I'm more than fed up with dealing with them. Now I'm even getting the run around from my health insurance, because they don't know where to send my call. Because, ACREDO handles the specialty meds. It's not like I want my immune system to turn on me. But it has and I need this medication.
      It's been a God send.

Jan 05, 2020

Accredo Health Group — dupixent

Every month, I get a refill of my Dupixent medication. Last time it was refilled was oct 26 2019 (after delay...

Nov 26, 2019

Accredo Health Group — representative run around

Unfortunately I have the displeasure of having to use Accredo for a specialty medicine. I have been trying to...

Nov 16, 2019

Accredo Health Group — would like to sue for making me miss a dose

I have spent more than five hours on the phone with Accredo in the last few days in the attempt to get a...

Accredo Health Groupfilling a prescription

I am having the worst experience with this company trying to get my prescription filled. They have called to tell me that my authorization was denied. Correction, they have the authorization on file and it's good for a year. Then they tell me that the order is "processing". They call my doctor to say that the prescription is unclear. I ask them what is unclear about it. They can't answer that question so they go back to saying that the order is "processing". I am completely frustrated with this company and I am trying to find out if I can file a formal complaint with the DOI. That is my next step!

Accredo Health Groupgeneral lack of customer service, withholding medications

My partner has severe Crohns. At every point, Accredo has made the process of setting up his infusion medications nearly impossible. Accredo withheld cost information until the medication was ready to ship, then demanded a $2500 payment. No one mentioned the Manufacturer Copay Assistance until I spoke to multiple supervisors. Accredo refused to ship the medication until copay assistance was approved, even though no one with commercial insurance is denied.
          This complete lack of competence caused my partner to miss several days of work and nearly resulted in his hospitalization.
          The following month Accredo lost the copay assistance authorization numbers, saying the first shipment went out before the assistance was processed. This was an obvious lie (see above).
          In general, Accredo does not make notes of calls, resulting in multiple calls to resolve the same issue. Accredo refuses to update patient records with correct telephone numbers.
          I see Accredo has 10 complaints here, none of which are resolved. I have no illusions that this compliant will be resolved either.

Jul 16, 2019

Accredo Health Group — refilling prescription

My name is David A. Williams, my RX # is [protected] dob 11/21/1962 I have enbrel co-pay assistance with...

Accredo Health Groupprocessing payments without permission

Recently, accredo refused to refill my prescription. Even though I had been trying to get this prescription filled all week, never was I told that there was an outstanding balance and that they would not refill the prescription until I paid the overdue amount. The amount was roughly $1200 for a service in january. Every 10 weeks this medication is administered and so 1 week before my injections I called to be proactive because they never fill a prescription for me to send to my doctor's office until they have my approval even though my doctor requests it for me a week before my appointment. At that time they said it was time for a prior auth. Got the run around about that. Finally on thursday, that was completed to their satisfaction, but at this point, mind you, I had been working on this since monday/tuesday, they say that the patient assistance has not helped me pay my bill, perhaps my membership had expired and I should call them to reinstate me so that they could get paid and I could get my medication. On friday, I call to speak with a supervisor because I am getting different stories from the patient assistance program and accredo. The supervisor tells me that even though they had no proof they sent me the invoice (I never received one) and even though a previous representative said that perhaps the invoice went to the doctor's office instead of me, even though I always pay my claims to them, they would not under any circumstances send my medication until I paid the ~$1200. After an hour and a half of going through circles with this supervisor, I consented to him taking $870 from my hsa account and taking the remainder from a different credit card. He repeated, and I reiterated, several times that only the past due amount would be taken and that I would be billed for the next medication that they would be sending out. Not only did they take the $870, the roughly $350, but then charged the same credit card almost $600 for the next medication. Not only had I not authorized this charge, it was almost $500 more than I actually owed as they billed me prior to the insurance paying their part! Then, I look on my hsa account today to see why my card was declined at the doctor and low and behold, they have charged this card about $50 without my permission. When I called to complain and seek reimbursement, I was told that they had signed me up for auto billing without my consent. This company is such a hassle. As if my health issues do not cause me enough stress, this company makes everything worse and they are so dishonest, overcomplicate everything and are not compassionate at all.

Sep 24, 2018

Accredo Health Group — prescription not being sent

Accredo is holding my daughter's medication hostage at this point. It is a time sensitive medication that I...

Jun 21, 2018

Accredo Health Group — person lisa subject matter expert trainer

An employee of Accredo Health Group has been irate, harrasing me, using profanity on the job while employed...

May 30, 2018

Accredo Health Group — dangerously out of control

I'm filing a complaint on a patient account representative by the name of lasonya who has repeatedly called...

Accredo Specialty Pharmacy owned by Express Scripts — refusal to fill my specialty medication

Does anyone else have problems with Accredo constantly lying about why they can't fill your specialty...

Accredo Health Grouptechfidera refills

These people are the absolute worst. Every month you have to call and resubmit all of your patient information to get a refill. You also have to have someone physically sign for your shipment. They also call you non stop for refills. One month I had 16 missed calls from them wanting me to re-fill my prescription. I've tried on multiple occasions to ask them to stop, but they still call non stop. Finally I had to ask them to take me off their reminder service entirely. HORRIBLE service. No online option. If I could stop using them I would.

Accredo — accredo should be shut down

I'm 56 yo with a very serious genetic blood disorder since birth. In spite of acute severe pain episode...

Accredo — annoying automated calls

It has been a nightmare dealing with this pharmacy. We have two insurances and the coordination of benefit...