Having problems with GoodRx?

GoodRx Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoodRx Customer Service. Initial GoodRx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoodRx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoodRx. Discuss the issues you have had with GoodRx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GoodRx Complaints & Reviews

GoodRXPricing issue

Because a particular must-have prescription drug would not be covered by his Prescription Drug Plan, I signed my fiance up with Goodrx (on Dec. 10, 2020). The drug in question is Pantoprazole, 40mg tablet (90 day supply). I checked on the mobile app for the closest location that had the best price (ShopRite, West Deptford, NJ). The price on December 10, 2020, was $11.00 for the 90 day supply. When my fiance went to pick up his meds, the pharmacy attempted to charge him $23.50! When my fiance complained, the pharmacy said "they could sell him the med for $15.50!" He told the pharmacy the price had been quoted, when the prescription order was place, was $11.00, but the pharmacy refused to sell him his meds for the previously quoted price. (The price on the mobile app HAD, in the meantime, been changed to $15.50) I question WHY the pharmacy tried to charge him the $23.50 and then were willing to charge him the $15.50. Sounds to me like Goodrx is NOT a very reputable company!!!

GoodRXWebsite

I have had a Good Rx account for several years. I have had entered all my drugs and my current Medicare Advantage Plan. Now I am trying to enter a new Advantage Plan and am unable to do so. When I click the arrow on the drop-down box nothing appears and I am unable to directly enter any plan? I have tried to do this on Chrome, Firefox and Edge with all extensions disabled. I also tried this on another PC with the same results. This has rendered the site completely useless to me!

• GoodRx's response · Nov 10, 2020

Hi Steve, we are so sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with our site. Please give us a call at [protected]. Our Advocacy Team would love to look into this for you immediately and ensure this is resolved!

• Updated by Steve Burns · Feb 06, 2021

My problem has not been resolved!

GoodRXCustomer service

All the contact numbers for GoodRx, have recordings, so that one cannot ask questions, from a real person, or a real person is very difficult to get hold of. I want to know how easy it is to unsubscribe and whether GoodRx provides savings on all 6000 drugs, or just on, for example, the 20 most popular drugs.

• GoodRx's response · Sep 24, 2020

Hi James! We list coupon prices for FDA approved drugs! We'd be happy to check some coupon prices for you. Feel free to give us a call at [protected], press 4, and then you will be connected to one of our Patient Advocates!

Good RXUnsubscribe from email button does not work!

i get very frustrated with company's that will not allow a person to unsubscribe when you press the unsubscribe button on the email.

I have to register a complaint here...and...then spend my time talking to an incompetent person on the phone that doesn't know how to unsubscribe me from your email list.
        This is very frustrating! Not a professional practice from your organization...!

Please unsubscribe me from your email list!!!
        [protected]@cox.net

• GoodRx's response · Sep 24, 2020

Hi Jeanne! We're so sorry for the trouble! Please give us a call at [protected], and we'll be sure to unsubscribe you ASAP.

GoodRXPrices

I checked prices on your website and found a cheaper RX at a different pharmacy with coupon price point of 116.00 Went to the CVS listed and they told me the price was 370.00 Thought that this was a scam as I then had to recall my MD and have the RX sent back to original pharmacy. I could understand a few dollars difference but plus 250.00 seemed way of base.

• GoodRx's response · Aug 12, 2020

Hi Steve! We're sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced at your local CVS Pharmacy. We'd be happy to reach out to them on your behalf. Please give us a call at [protected] and we'll investigate immediately.

GoodRXMoved prescription for a better deal, and next refill, price doubled

My wife takes Danazol, and we checked around with GoodRX, and the Meijer store that recently opened was a third of the price. This adds up over a years time.
            So we moved her prescription to Meijer, and the next month went in for her refill, and the price went way up.
            Meanwhile, we felt bad leaving Kroger with a medicine, that nobody else in town likely takes.
            So now, she has gone back to Kroger again...
            I feel like it was a bait and switch just for Meijer to get us as a customer. This was a dirty trick, and we won't be falling for it again.

• GoodRx's response · Jul 06, 2020

Hi David! We're sorry for the inconvenience! It is important to note that we always recommend that you check the coupon price on the website again before refilling so there won’t be any surprises when you pick up your prescription. Because the coupon prices are tied to actual cash prices which fluctuate over time, prices can change from month to month at each pharmacy. Under most circumstances, you can ask the pharmacy to transfer your prescription to another pharmacy if you see a lower price there! If you have any further questions, feel free to give us a call at [protected].

GoodRXWalgreens pharmacy in tyler texas

They don't honor GoodRx prices and I was told your prices are suggestions. I had to pay double what you quoted. I am a senior and on a fixed income so I was excited about saving a bit of money on my prescriptions. I moved one to another pharmacy nearby and thank God they did honor the GoodRx price. I even joined Walgreens prescription club but save and had I known this, I would have kept that money. Needless to say, I will not be renewing that membership. I'm not a happy senior right now.

• GoodRx's response · May 01, 2020

Hello! We're so sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced at your local Walgreens Pharmacy. We'd be happy to give them a call on your behalf, to get the discount on file for you! Please give us a call at [protected], so that we can collect the necessary information in order to reach out!

GoodRXThe good rx coupons

I tried to use a coupon for a discount for a prescription at a drugstore.They didn't accept it.They said those coupons were only suggestions.Why have a good rx card then if the coupons are no good?A disappointed customer.

• GoodRx's response · May 01, 2020

Hello Brenda! We're so sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced at your pharmacy. We'd be happy to reach out to them on your behalf. Please give us a call at [protected], and we'll investigate immediately.

GoodRXNot much of a discount

How is GoodRx 80% discounted??

BD Pen needles Ins 94.60 QTY 200 Goodrx 50.93

Victoza Ins 45.00 QTY 9 pens GoodRx 1043.21

Lantus Ins 45.00 QTY 15 pens GoodR 213.24

• GoodRx's response · Mar 20, 2020

Hello! We sincerely apologize that we were not able to help you save more on your prescriptions. Because GoodRx is not insurance, prices may still be quite high for brand-name prescriptions. Our discounted prices will be lower than if you just paid cash, but they can still be in the hundreds of dollars or more.

If our price is too expensive, there are other ways for you to save! On www.GoodRx.com, we provide information and links to manufacturer coupons, patient assistance programs, and other ways for you to significantly reduce the cost of brand-name prescriptions. Please give us a call at [protected], and we would be happy to walk you through this!

Feb 08, 2020

GoodRX — cold medications

I wanted to inform you that this Pharmacy denied me your benefits and said that if we have insurance that we...

GoodRXgood rx gold

I received a free trial for their good rx gold. I never saved a dime with the gold version. Not one medicine did I ever receive a discount on through the gold program. The gold version was cancelled way before the trial was over, yet I was charged for the worthless membership. I want my money back. Do not do the gold rx. It doesn't save you money at all and charles you a monthly fee even when you do the free trial.

• GoodRx's response · Jan 15, 2020

Hello Kerry! We sincerely apologize for the trouble, and see that you have successfully cancelled your GoodRx Gold account. We have gone ahead and refunded the charge for $5.99, and you should receive a refund notification email.

GoodRXwalmarts in the minneapolis area

Good Rx advertises Levothyroxin 25mcg at Walmart Pharmacies as one month for $4.00. This is not the case. I have attempted to get this price at three different Walmarts in the MSP area. Price actually rings in at $14-28. Regional price info needs to be more accurate. According to one pharmacist, it has something to do with a MN law preventing pharmacies from selling Rx below actual cost.

• GoodRx's response · Jan 15, 2020

Hello! We are so sorry to hear about the trouble that you have experienced at Walmart Pharmacies in your area. We would be more than happy to look into this for you immediately. Please give us a call at [protected], and we will collect the necessary information to reach out to the pharmacy on your behalf.

GoodRXinconsistent prices and screwed up requests form.

I looked up pricing on a new med last week and was shown a coupon for $8 and change at my Walgreen's. When I presented my GoodRX card I was told it would be $18 and change. So I gave them the coupon, and they told me it would be $14 and change. Pretty lame! I found out the $8 and change was for a specific manufacturer that my Walgreen's did not have. No where on the GoodRx site or coupon did it mention that it was only for a specific manufacturer. And why my card was more than the coupon code is a mystery. I wonder how much money I have been wasting by only using my card?

Also there seems to be no way to contact anyone electronically. There is a link ("Submit a Request Form") on their "https://www.goodrx.com/about" page that takes you to a basically blank page (https://support.goodrx.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

• GoodRx's response · Jan 15, 2020

Hello Rick! We apologize for the confusion, and would . be happy to look into this for you immediately. Discount cards and coupons work in the same way and have the same information for your pharmacist to enter. However, the coupons listed on our website and mobile app will typically provide you with much lower prices than the discount card. We offer the card for those who do not have access to the internet. While the card will still provide you with a discount at the pharmacy, it may not always provide you with the price listed on our website. In order to receive the coupon price listed on our site, the pharmacist must use only the coupon from our website or mobile app. Please let us know if you need any help locating a coupon! Please give us a call at [protected], and we will reach out to the pharmacy on your behalf!

GoodRXdrug coupon at cvs pharmacy

Our dog, ZAK, takes two medications to control seizures. Phenobarbitol and Keppra XR. We usually get his medications at Kroger Pharmacy and use the GoodRX coupons no problem. Recently, Keppra XR is not available (anywhere at any pharmacy) until December. Humans and Pets are having problems getting this medication, Keppra XR. Without a coupon, Keppra XR runs OVER $570.00 for 180 tabs (750 mg). I found a supply of Keppra XR at CVS Pharmacy (store#7156). CVS pharmacies do not honor GOODRX coupons for pets. IF the SAME coupon was used for a DOCTOR prescribed Keppra XR order there would be no problem BUT since the prescription is VET prescribed for Keppra XR CVS Pharmacy will not honor GOODRX coupons.

• GoodRx's response · Jan 15, 2020

Hello! Your pharmacist may be having trouble with your GoodRx coupon because they need your veterinarian's DEA number. Either you or the pharmacy can call your vet to obtain the DEA number, or it may already be on the script.

In the pharmacy's system, human prescriptions require an NPI number to identify the doctor who prescribed the medication. Because most Veterinarians do not have NPI numbers, the pharmacist will need to use your vet’s DEA number to process a coupon for your pet.

While a DEA number is typically only needed for controlled substances, when it comes to human prescriptions, it is the only number that will work for pet prescriptions.

Once the pharmacist has your prescriber's DEA number, they should be able to process the coupon without any problems. If the pharmacist does continue to have trouble, please give us a call at [protected].

GoodRXadvertising

I started using GoodRX coupons and recently downloaded a coupon to use. As a result, I have now been bombarded with advertising. It's awful. I play an online Soduku game and after every game a GoodRX ad takes over and has no close down option. This happens over and over again. It is so obnoxious that they have lost my business. I will now go to a mail order prescription company instead.

• GoodRx's response · Jan 15, 2020

Hello Jo! We apologize for the trouble, and would be happy to help stop this for you! Please give us a call at [protected].

GoodRXwalgreens price on goodrx

I ran up the prices in my area for 540 capsules of Gabapenin. I take 6 capsules a day and this is a 90 supply. Walgreens was the cheapest at about $21.00. I drove 10 miles to my local Walgreens and they wouldn't honor your coupon. The wanted to charge me $99.00. This Walgreens was on Forty Foot Road In Kulpsville, Pennsylvania. I then returned home and printed another for Giant Pharmacy that was about $26.00. I went to Giant and they honored your coupon and price for 540 capsules of Gabapenin. What's up with Walgreens? Did they mislead you on prices to attract customers?

• GoodRx's response · Jul 05, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while trying to use a GoodRx discount.

The pharmacies listed on our site are contractually obligated to accept the coupons we list. (The only exception to this being controlled substances, as discounts for controlled substances are honored at the discretion of the pharmacy/pharmacist).

I would be more than happy to notify the coupon provider of the experience you had with this pharmacy. From there, they will notify their corporate office who can re-educate the staff at this location on their contractual obligations to accept the discount.

To do so, there are just a few pieces of information we will need in order to notify the coupon provider. Can you give us a call at [protected] so we can investigate immediately and correct this issue? Thank you.

GoodRXmy medicare plan d plan not listed

GoodRx is missing my medicare Plan D . I have the Wellcare Value 2019 plan. they list only the other Wellcare plans. I have called about this and get nowhere. I cannot use there online contact page as they insist on information that is not pertinent to my questions. Their contact is only asking about filling prescription problems.
                                Thus their site is useless to me for a full price comparison. .

GoodRX — incorrect information

I went to Good RX for folic acid. The site said Walmart sells it for $4.00 for 30 tablets. When I got it from...

GoodRXgood rx promotion

Good RX sent an email several days ago stating it will now be available on Amazon Alexa and Echo and had a link to its blog which went into more detail. Well, Alexa and the Amazon Alexa app know nothing about this. Good RX customer service rep tried to explain that they are not Amazon, and condescendingly.

I am attaching a screenshot. Good RX disconnected when I asked for a supervisor.

good rx promotion

GoodRXwaste of time

Why don't these coupons work? Maybe I do something wrong? But I don't understand how someone can do something wrong because an algorithm is very simple. You buy any coupon you want, print it out and get a discount using a definite service within a definite time period till it expires. When I come to exchange the coupons, they tell me, that the coupons are no longer working. How is this possible and whose fault is this?