Shoppers Drug Mart Logo

Shoppers Drug Mart

Having problems with Shoppers Drug Mart?

Shoppers Drug Mart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 2, 2007. The latest review Availability of sale items. was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint manager accused and embarrassed me in check out line was resolved on Dec 06, 2019. Shoppers Drug Mart has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1213 reviews. Shoppers Drug Mart has resolved 86 complaints.

Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 746 7737 (Customer Care)
243 Consumers Rd
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shoppers Drug Mart Customer Service. Initial Shoppers Drug Mart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shoppers Drug Mart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shoppers Drug Mart. Discuss the issues you have had with Shoppers Drug Mart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews

Shoppers Drug MartAvailability of sale items.

In your flyer ending on June 10 you advertised an ASUS Chromebook for $229.00 of $89.00 if you spent 100, 000 points. When I went to my local Shoppers in Kemptville they did not have the item. I checked with 6 other stores in the area of none available. In these COVID times a deal like that is rare. I fail to see the reason why you would advertise an item and none available. I am sure that this complaint will not be read but I would appreciate an a response to this concern.

Jun 13, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Poor customer service.

Got a wrong lotion, did not read the ingredients so when used caused me an severe allergic reaction went to...

Winnipeg
    Jun 09, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Impeding patient care

Patient : Samia Abdulgawwad Pharmacist Mrs.Nawroza Macklai. Date:9/June/2021 Time 4:07 pm Incidence: The...

Jun 07, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Pharmacy

What happens when the pharmacist doesn't put through your prescription on a Friday and obviously no Dr...

Brantford

Shoppers Drug MartGift set

I've received as a gift several shoppers drug mart products, one of them is fragrance discovery shoppers drug mart exclusive and good girl parfum also shoppers exclusive. Due to got a lot of parfum present i've tried to return the two above, in the store i've been told they don't receive these back without receipt. These are not opened and their sole products!

Jun 05, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Slow check out

The Shoppers Drug Stores in Orillia, Ontario do not have enough cashiers. Usually they have one cashier...

Orillia

Shoppers Drug MartRefill on prescriptions

Hi I am complaining to you in regards to your sdm on mccarthy rd in ottawa.
      I ordered a refill of two prescriptions. One of them had to renewed by the doctor and a fax was sent. I went this morning to pick up my order and was faced with a very rude person at the pharmacy counter. I was told that the refill in question was not filled because it was not ordered. So I was told to come back in 1 hour and he would have it ready then.
      Does it not stand to reason that if a person ordered the renewal that it would be needed to be filled.
      This store has major problems in filling out the renewals on time. I have encountered this problem so many times in the last year. Something needs to be done about this store. It is very fustrating when you have to go back a second time because they are not fulling there duties

Jun 02, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Shopping cart pick up required.

Please pick up your shopping cart from Morison Avenue close to apartment building 363 Morison Avenue...

Parksville

Shoppers Drug Martpoints

I purchased May 31st 2021 no name mustard which the ticket said spend 20.00 get 4, 000 points when I checked out, the points were not on the receipt I spent 38.38. The ticket did not go into details of the 20.00 it did not specify the criteria of the points I would like this resolved please my email is
        [protected]@cogeco.ca
        Carrolle Ashton

May 23, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Bad service and employee blaming for their mistakes.

On may 06th 2021 at 9:50 am I went to shoppers to get my daily medication as I have been for about 3 or so...

Waterloo

Shoppers Drug MartThis is a request rather than a complaint, but I was unable to find an email address for your corporate office in canada.

Myself and my Nurse Practitioner colleagues on Vancouver Island in British Columbia often contact Shoppers Drug Mart with prescription requests. The phone tree offers the choice; "If you are calling from a Physician's office, press 2". Would it be possible to make a small change to; "If you are calling from a Physician or Nurse Practitioner's office, press 2"?

Thanks kindly for consideration of this request.

Catherine Ryan, NP
          Island Health Long-term Care
          Catherine.[protected]@viha.ca

May 10, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Reduction in cashiers

Reduction in cashiers Yesterday I was at a shoppers drug Mart in Windsor, Ontario, on Tecumseh Road. At the...

Windsor
            May 06, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Ripoff

Do not get anything at shoppers!!! Bought a similar controller and unannounced to me? They sold me an opened...

Essex
            Apr 25, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Racism - was followed around by employees

To whom it may concern: I was shopping at the 3874 Bathurst Shopper's Drug Mart this morning. I needed a new...

Apr 24, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Pharmacy assistant unethical behaviour

4/24/2021 attendant: Gabrielle, pharmacy assistant I went to the shoppers located at 2266 major mackenzie dr...

Maple

Shoppers Drug MartPharmacy

Having moved cities, we tried to transfer prescriptions to the Shoppers closest to our new home. We tried using the online form and could not get it to work. We went to the Shoppers and were told that we'd have to return to the city we previously lived in to have the prescription transferred. We called and spent an hour on the phone with a very unhelpful customer service agent named Saad that told us the same thing. There has to be some way to transfer the prescription without this much hassle, but nobody at Shoppers can figure out any way to do this. We asked to speak with a supervisor and were refused. We asked to file a complaint and were refused. This is absolutely unacceptable customer service, especially when we are trying to survive a pandemic lockdown!

Apr 15, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Online refill service

In september of 2020 my prescription was cut in half. I asked the pharmacist about it. His response was that...

Shoppers Drug MartPhone re order service

We have been customers of SDM, Fergus for >15 years.
              In the past it has been very easy to reorder RX, on phone to save time before picking up the medication.
              However, now it seems that we have to listen to ~5minutes of advertising before placing the order.
              This seems totally unnecessary and time consuming.
              If you cannot go back to the former method of taking a reorder, we feel we will have to change Pharmacies.

Apr 07, 2021

Shoppers Drug Mart — Discrimination against disability, not following proper covid mask policies

**PETAWAWA SHOPPER'S DRUGMART** The rudest, most unprofessional, unlawful service I have EVER...

Petawawa

Shoppers Drug MartSelf checkouts

I live in Sudbury, Ontario. I do not use self-checkouts at any store because I believe they are job killers. Maybe not today... But certainly tomorrow. Automation and intelligent technology does not create more jobs for the average minimum wageworker... Never have, never will.

They do not speed up checkout as advertised as it takes as long or longer for a shopper to check themselves out.

I do not want to use them. The Sudbury downtown store I was rudely handled by a cashier when I said I did not want to use one. So much so, I may not shop there anymore.

Self checkouts do not make my shopping experience more convenient or more pleasant.