Complaints & Reviews

CVS Pharmacy — refill medication

Rite Aid pharmacy had transferred all patient refill files to Cvs on New Scotland Ave. Upon doing so I called...

CVS Pharmacymiss count

I went in to the store on Monday to have my son prescription filled. I returned on Tuesday to pick it up after getting home opening it up I noticed that it didn't have the correct amount in the bottle so I counted the pills and then looked at the label it hand the right amount that was suppose to be in the bottle. So then I called the pharmacy up and they told me to come back and they would fix it, well it was not that easy because she went to saying that they was going to do a audit because it was a control substance not one time did she apologize about what was happening. I think that with it being a control substance the pharmacist should have someone else check their count because you have a hard time getting your medicine until they see it really was they fault. I did get the medicine but the pharmacist that I talk to Tuesday night acted like I had took the medicine out the bottle this need to be corrected before it happens to someone else and I will not be using them any more.

• Do
      Dotnik Nov 18, 2010

It is your responsibility to check your medication before leaving the store. If I were the pharmacist on during that shift, I would not have given you the "missing" pills.

CVS / Pharmacy — egregious treatment by manager

Today I went to CVS and used the restroom while I was there. Apparently, there was a sign on the door that...

CVS Caremark Mail Order — unfair billing practices

CVS Caremark has unfair, deceptive billing practices and lousy customer service. Twice they have sent me...

CVS Store / Pharmacyunprofessional/rude staff/incompetent

After having numerous discussions with the manager Terry and the corporate office of the CVS store located on 19th avenue and Indian School Road Phoenix, arionza, I am finally at my wits end with the last incident being the last straw.

The pharmacy staff at this store is a group of young, arrogant no it alls, who feel they are not accountable to anyone, including the corporate office.

I cringe at having to go into this store, and only do because I have to take a bus, and it is the closest store to my home. Unfortunately, I have to fill my prescriptions every two weeks, due to the type of meds I use. Every time I go in the pharmacy, it is one thing or another. It is not available, the insurance won't fill it now, the date is wrong, etc. and EVERYTIME, I have to call someone and spend the stress and time, and get it resolved, proving them wrong!!

Their attitudes are horrific, unconcerned and downright rude.

This time, Hanna, who is only a pharmacy tech, but acts like the manager, refused to fill one of my prescriptions because the date was wrong, but not on the others he wrote. She is from some other country, and she needs to go back to where she came from!! She did not even try to resolve the issue. When I asked for the pharmacist, she got haughty with me. Finally, the pharmacist came over, and while she was looking up my account, after calling my doctor and verifying he made a mistake on the date, she then got an attitude of arrogance!!

I asked hanna to call the store manager and she refused!! When the pharmacist overheard me asking to speak to the manager, (She too, is from another country) got uppety with me, asking me why I was calling the manager, when I stated it was none of her business why I was asking for the store manager, she then threw my prescription back at me saying "Well then, I guess you don't want this filled then". She spoke with my doctor, I have had my prescriptions filled there for years, and now she makes a personal decision to not fill my prescription again!!

Terry, the store manager is a whimp, and just stood there, looking down at the ground while I told him what happened. I called corporate. I called my doctor, who after dealing with them on the phone, and seeing how upset I was, stated that he was now boycotting their pharmacies (He has a huge practice!) and not reccommending them to any of his patients.

Other than the fact that they are all young and have too much power apparently, these people show no regard to their customers. And apparently, CVS is at fault, because none of them seem to be concerned about getting a complaint.

I am a career advisor, and a word to these employees and CVS, step over, and let a person who has been out of work have your job, because I am sure they will appreciate it and be respectful and courteous to customers!

These young people need a large slice of humble pie, and life experience to set them straight about life!

And CVS, shame on you for not following through on complaints, so that they have full reign to treat people anyway they chose.

After way too many incidences at this store in regard to customer service, I no longer will fill my meds there, or give CVS one more dime of my money. And I will tell everyone I know, please don't shop there.

CVSselling defective/tampered with products

I have been trying out the lines they now have available their ~ La Roche-Posay, Vichey and there is one more I can't recall the name of. I spent hundreds of dollars, and was very satisfied with some of the creams, but had a problem with a makeup remover and most recently an exfoliator.

I returned the first complaining of eye irritation, and just tried to return the exfoliator because it was runny and watery.

I was told I COULD NOT RETURN IT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT THE ORIGINALK PRODUCT. This is what they sold me, and will sell you. Garbage that will irritate your eyes and skin, and then make it the customers fault.

Their skincare "manger" there states he supervises all purchases. Apparently not enough. He caused me harm by selling me products that were not protected or marketed appropriately, and is now attempting to penalize me for it. I don;t think so. I will be printing flyer's and placing them around the neighborhood warning customers away from pseudo-high end products that are sod to customers by a ridiculous child in a drugstore.

• Ab
          Abused26 Feb 27, 2011

Cvs does not make the product. This product is sold in high end stores across the country.

CVS Pharmacy — missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.

On October 22, 2010 at 4:54 I picked up my prescriptions from the above referenced pharmacy. At 5:50 p.m. I...

CVS Pharmacy — wrong dosage info on script

I had a prescription for Zantac filled which should have been 1.5 ML 2x a day. Thank goodness I looked at the...

CVS Pharmacy — incompetent employees

I have had a couple of incidences with this pharmacy. Their service is incompetent and careless! They gave me...

CVS Pharmacy — never have drugs in stock, pharmacist makes mistakes

Because I use numerous prescribed medications for ailments like Chronic Pain, Anxiety, my Choleserol level...

Manheim

CVS — rude manager poor policies

Hi, I'm not sure who to write to to complain about an incident at the CVS store on Queens Blvd. and...

CVS — rude cashier

I was emailed a $5 coupon with any purchase of $30 or more. I also was armed with several manufacturer...

CVS Pharmacyunfair wages

I have been a loyal pharmacy technician to CVS for almost 2 years now. I have proof that CVS is giving new hired $10/hr. However, I am still making significantly less than this, having a college degree, a perfect evaluation, and a state tech license.
        I have talked to the pharmacy manager, who has been very evasive and has told me that he talked to the store manager. Meanwhile, the store manager denied that he talked to her and said she would take care of it.
        However, she never did and now she has gone elsewhere.
        I talked to the pharmacy supervisor and she said that there is nothing she can do, the pharmacy manager has to put in the raise. However, I should have automatically gotten more than new hires when they decided to give new hires $10 an hour
        Warning to potential appilcants to CVS. DO NOT APPLY HERE. It taked forever to get even your yearly raise and even this is a pittance for the hard work and dedication that technicians have to put in (not to mention PCI calls and all these other adherance duties that the compay has added for techs to do with no appreciation whatsoever).

• Al
            Allan22 Oct 05, 2010

Your writing skills are horrible, perhaps thats the reason.

You went to college (supposedly) to make less than $10 an hour?

How is that investment going?

• Ki
            KixStar Oct 23, 2010

Yeah, I'm thinking you're not deserving of that raise you're begging for. There's probably a really good reason you haven't gotten it yet.

Also, this happens at a ton of places.

• Mu
            Murmura Jan 23, 2011

If I were in your shoes, I would be offended as well. Even though the economy is tough, you should probably apply for another job. You might see if there are any tech jobs with the Veteran's Administration. Look on USA jobs. If you were willing to relocate, I am sure that you could find something much higher paying. I am a pharmacist at a federal facility in the Midwest. Our technicians make $16-20/hr and I am sure the cost of living here is much lower than the Northeast. I know that there are federal technician jobs with IHS posted on IHS.gov and there may be some on USA jobs as well. State licensing is not an issue as federal facilities allow you to be licensed in one state but work in another (at least they do for pharmacists).

CVS — pharmacy manager (co-worker)

I work at cvs. The pharmacy manager is sooo mean and stuck up to me and some of her co-workers. She is alway...

CVS Pharmacy — rude pharmicst

I went to this pharmacy in minden, louisiana and asked to see if my son's prescription was refilledand...

CVSpharmacy manager

Manager is very unprofessional. Manager (D.Remblake) is always on a cell phone and rude to the customers. I'm sorry but she needs us in order to have a job. I go to that location atleast twice a month for my prescriptions but now I have switched to Walgreens on 91st ave and Peoria. It's out of my way but the Manager is alot nicer and I don't feel like I'm a bother. I recommend that anyone who needs to fill their prescriptions not to go to CVS on 99th ave. and Peoria. Hopefully one day someone will see and listen to the way that woman treats a customer.If you have the same complaint as me call her boss and complain (Charles Curtis).

• La
              lashanda v. Mar 09, 2011

i agree their are some changes that need to be made at cvs. the staff are obviously under the impression that they can treat their customers any type of way and not get penalized for it and its not fair. you take our money but yet treat us with disrespect. someone needs to do something about this. i say start penalizing these employees . let your customers know when you go to cvs you will be treated with respect. you will be able to go there and feel good about shopping there. no one wants to go anywhere, spend their money and be disrespected.

CVS Pharmacyoverworked, not get paid

Everything said is true.We are overworked and under paid!I'm still waiting on a paycheck these idiots lost on 8/28/10. With no hope in sight, they don't know when this will be fixed i was told today. Meanwhile bills are late, late fees are piling up and no one at cvs/human resources or should i say inhuman resources cares.But i show up everyday thinking today will be better.they exspect us to care about our jobs our cutomers but no one really cares about us.Just their numbers on a piece of paper.

• Ca
                cadey Mar 10, 2011

i was not not paid for two weeks the first check they messed up was two weeks ago now here it is again and im still not paid the correct amount, here you have a mulit million dollar company who refuses to pay employees thier money.

CVS Pharmacylousy service

I am a new CVS customer. My insurance forces me to use CVS and originally this didn’t seem to be much or a problem. However: On September 5th I went to the CVS pharmacy at the corner of Shute lane and Lebanon Road in Hermitage TN with my list of prescriptions. . I dropped of the list and explained that the original prescriptions were at the Walgreen's Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. The pharmacist looked at the list and handed it to a girl working there. I gave her my insurance card and she punched keys on the computer for 2 or 3 minutes. She then told me “the prescriptions would be ready the following day and they would call me when they were ready”. I waited for a call but no call. On September 11th I went back to the pharmacy and after several minutes the pharmacist said they had not filled any of the prescriptions because they did have my name. My name was on the insurance card that I gave them when I brought in the list on the 5th.The following week, I, thinking this lousy service was probably only in one store, I went to the CVS downtown Nashville on 21st avenue. I dropped of the list and explained that the originalprescriptions were at the Walgreens Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. They said they would be ready the next day. I went in the next day and picked up the sack and paid for the prescriptions. After I got home to hermitage and opened the bag I found that they had only filled 7 out of 13. I checked with my doctor and found only one of theprescriptions that were not filled had expired. My doctor wrote a prescription for the one that was expired and gave me 4 new prescriptions. I returned to the CVS Store this afternoon and gave the girl the list of prescriptions that they had not filled that were not expired and the four new prescriptions. I and explained that the original prescriptions for those were at the Walgreens Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. She said they couldn’t fill these prescriptions without the phone number for Walgreens in Hermitage. I don’t carry the phone number for Walgreens around with me.

This may seem like a trivial little thing to you as apparently it does to CVS employees. It has been a hardship for me because I live about 4 miles from the CVS on Shute lane and Lebanon road, the closes one to me and can’t depend on them to fill myprescriptions . The store on 21st downtown Nashville is 17miles from my home which in its self is bad enough but there I have to park in the back garage and walk over a blocks distance to the store. Not to mention that I am 64 years old, have trouble walking very far and being unable to see the small print in phone book, was unable to look up the Walgreen’sphone number for you lazy employee. It is quite an expense and hassle for me to drive around Nashville looking for a CVS with employees that want to serve me in a proper respectful manor. In closing I just want to say that my insurer is the State Of Tennessee and I will be complaining to the proper department about CVS.

Jose Arredondo JR Apr 10, 2011

How sad Seems to me like CVS has a Government attitude, dont care, so what, & how much money can I rip off from thee consumer before They get caught. I waited 6 days before getting my Meds due to poor customer service. This reminds me of Thee Dennys In Palm Springs, CA When they refused to Serve us we sat there for over 40 minutes were asked to leave because waiteress said we were drunk, Which was a lie Because we do not drink any alcohol, They called police On us for no reason" Officer was Polite & we submitted a report, & SUED Denny's, maybe thats what CVS Needs to happen to them. THERS Is No EXCUSE for Bad service, & REFUSAL of service to anyone Because of their Skin Color Or Disability. STOP Rascist & Bigit behavior. In all business's. We NEED Thee Real POWER, & LOVE, True repentance, Which is the HOLY GHOST, have you recieved the HOLY GHOST since you believed, ACTS 2-38, This is Thee Only solution.

CVS Pharmacytoo slow

The pharmacy is so slooowww, they tell me my prescription will be ready in half hour; I left and came back 1 hour and half it still wasn't ready, the lady say give me 5 minutes, I left and still had to wait, I'll never go to that cvs again

CVS Pharmacypharmacy manager

I feel the manager is stealing medication in her white coat pocket. When I go to the pharmacy she sticks things in her pocket and its not a pen or paper. The Pharmacy manager (Remblake) also texts all the time on a cell phone. I will never go to a CVS again. What happens if she mixes medicine up? oops I'm sorry! NO THANKS!! CVS do they do back ground checks?? What kind of people do they hire????

• Po
                      pobarjenkins Sep 24, 2010

I don't approve of the texting, but assuming she's stealing pills because she puts things in her pocket? That's ridiculous.

• Ph