Complaints & Reviews

lousy service

I am a new CVS customer. My insurance forces me to use CVS and originally this didn’t seem to be much or a problem. However: On September 5th I went to the CVS pharmacy at the corner of Shute lane and Lebanon Road in Hermitage TN with my list of prescriptions. . I dropped of the list and explained that the original prescriptions were at the Walgreen's Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. The pharmacist looked at the list and handed it to a girl working there. I gave her my insurance card and she punched keys on the computer for 2 or 3 minutes. She then told me “the prescriptions would be ready the following day and they would call me when they were ready”. I waited for a call but no call. On September 11th I went back to the pharmacy and after several minutes the pharmacist said they had not filled any of the prescriptions because they did have my name. My name was on the insurance card that I gave them when I brought in the list on the 5th.The following week, I, thinking this lousy service was probably only in one store, I went to the CVS downtown Nashville on 21st avenue. I dropped of the list and explained that the originalprescriptions were at the Walgreens Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. They said they would be ready the next day. I went in the next day and picked up the sack and paid for the prescriptions. After I got home to hermitage and opened the bag I found that they had only filled 7 out of 13. I checked with my doctor and found only one of theprescriptions that were not filled had expired. My doctor wrote a prescription for the one that was expired and gave me 4 new prescriptions. I returned to the CVS Store this afternoon and gave the girl the list of prescriptions that they had not filled that were not expired and the four new prescriptions. I and explained that the original prescriptions for those were at the Walgreens Drug Store in Hermitage on Old Hickory Blvd. She said they couldn’t fill these prescriptions without the phone number for Walgreens in Hermitage. I don’t carry the phone number for Walgreens around with me.

This may seem like a trivial little thing to you as apparently it does to CVS employees. It has been a hardship for me because I live about 4 miles from the CVS on Shute lane and Lebanon road, the closes one to me and can’t depend on them to fill myprescriptions . The store on 21st downtown Nashville is 17miles from my home which in its self is bad enough but there I have to park in the back garage and walk over a blocks distance to the store. Not to mention that I am 64 years old, have trouble walking very far and being unable to see the small print in phone book, was unable to look up the Walgreen’sphone number for you lazy employee. It is quite an expense and hassle for me to drive around Nashville looking for a CVS with employees that want to serve me in a proper respectful manor. In closing I just want to say that my insurer is the State Of Tennessee and I will be complaining to the proper department about CVS.

Jose Arredondo JR Apr 10, 2011

How sad Seems to me like CVS has a Government attitude, dont care, so what, & how much money can I rip off from thee consumer before They get caught. I waited 6 days before getting my Meds due to poor customer service. This reminds me of Thee Dennys In Palm Springs, CA When they refused to Serve us we sat there for over 40 minutes were asked to leave because waiteress said we were drunk, Which was a lie Because we do not drink any alcohol, They called police On us for no reason" Officer was Polite & we submitted a report, & SUED Denny's, maybe thats what CVS Needs to happen to them. THERS Is No EXCUSE for Bad service, & REFUSAL of service to anyone Because of their Skin Color Or Disability. STOP Rascist & Bigit behavior. In all business's. We NEED Thee Real POWER, & LOVE, True repentance, Which is the HOLY GHOST, have you recieved the HOLY GHOST since you believed, ACTS 2-38, This is Thee Only solution.

too slow

The pharmacy is so slooowww, they tell me my prescription will be ready in half hour; I left and came back 1 hour and half it still wasn't ready, the lady say give me 5 minutes, I left and still had to wait, I'll never go to that cvs again

pharmacy manager

I feel the manager is stealing medication in her white coat pocket. When I go to the pharmacy she sticks things in her pocket and its not a pen or paper. The Pharmacy manager (Remblake) also texts all the time on a cell phone. I will never go to a CVS again. What happens if she mixes medicine up? oops I'm sorry! NO THANKS!! CVS do they do back ground checks?? What kind of people do they hire????

pobarjenkins Sep 24, 2010

I don't approve of the texting, but assuming she's stealing pills because she puts things in her pocket? That's ridiculous.

• Ph
    pharmer Jan 04, 2011

I agree pobarjenkins...how ridiculous

prescription printing

I was switched to a brand-name medication per my physician because I had had issues on the generic. After I picked it up at the drive-through window, I opened the info pamphlet and saw that the name of the GENERIC was printed. My mom circled back around to the window. The tech confirmed it was the right medication. The next day, my mom called the pharmacy and asked to speak to the pharmacist that had filled the prescription, she wasn't available. She spoke to another pharmacist who gave her some excuse I can't remember. Any and all input welcome

S. Allen Sep 19, 2010

When I was going over my dad's meds, I noticed a pill that had been prescribed by the WRONG M.D.! My mom called the pharmacy and got some excuse I didn't buy. Any and all input welcome.

pobarjenkins Sep 19, 2010

They could have put the wrong label on it. Call a physician or the search online for what the brand name should look like.

pobarjenkins Sep 19, 2010

If the wrong MD wrote it, that sounds like more of the doctor's fault than the pharmacy. Unless there was someone with the exact same first and last name. Like Brenda said, all that matters is the meds. It's possible the pharmacy had to call and verify with another MD.

drunk pharmacy

I witnessed employees of the Saratoga CVS pharmacy out drinking together. It was to the point that I will not...

poor service, items missed marked

I went to the above mention store yesterday, and I turned in 2 script's, and then I did some store...

customer service/pharmacy

what horrible service!! my doctor called my prescription in starting @ 3:30, finally @ 8 after he called for the 3rd time, i thought for sure they would have it right by now...wrong!!! at 8pm with a long line, with only 1 register going, but @ least 5 others behind the counter...you would think with all those idiots behind the counter filling bottles one of them would get it right..NOPE!! my script had not been filled...seemed i wasn't the only one as the 4 people ahead of me in that agonizingly slow line had the same sort of problems, & were all unhappy. come on cvs get it together in hillsborough nj...at 8pm on a week day there should be more then 1 register going 1st off...second, why the heck can't you ever get it right????seems like every single time i make the mistake of using cvs because you are around the corner for me there is always some sort of problem!! The pharmacists all acted as they were to good to deal with a customer, thing is they are not!!they must be stupid because they didn't have anyones order right, & seems they never do!!! so sick of cvs in hillsborough nj...i will take the extra time from now on & go somewhere else...YOU ARE THAT BAD!! CAUSE I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE SOME TIME!! NEVER AGAIN BY USING YOU...I WILL USE ANOTHER PHARMACY WHO CAN GET IT RIGHT & SHOWS THE CUSTOMER SOME RESPECT FOR THEIR BUSINESS!!! CAUSE YOU STINK!!! SO BECAUSE OF THE HORRIBLE SERVICE @ THE PHARMACY COUNTER, YOU NOW WILL LOSE THE AT LEAST $50 A WEEK BUSINESS YOU GET OUT OF ME WITH YOUR OVER PRICED GROCERIES/NECESSITIES!! I WILL GO TO WALDGREENS...

EVELYN NICCUM Feb 17, 2011

I AM RETIRED. I HAVE A EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT CARD, BUT THE REGISTER WON'T TAKE IT. I HAVE BEEN 2 HRS. ON THE PHONE TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE . I NEED A NEW CARD MAILED TO ME. MY ADDRESS IS :
    11291 RAINBOW FALLS LN.
    FISHERS, IN. 46037
    NAME- EVELYN NICCUM
    EMAIL - [email protected] aol.com
    I WORKED AT ECKERD DRUG FOR 20 YRS. IN FLORIDA

EVELYN NICCUM Feb 17, 2011

PLEASE SEND ME A NEW EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT CARD. TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

I NEED A NEW DISCOUNT CARD. PLEASE SEND TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS

WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

PLEASE SEND ME A NEW CARD

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Feb 17, 2011

Saga- go to walgreens, walmart or any of the rest and youll find the same problem with 5 hours notice. quit complaining and be glad you got your meds. now take them and calm down . you obviously need them

hippa violation online

How do you report this to cvs?

Rob dunlavey jammmmmmmmmmmm
August 31 at 12:07am · comment · like

Jessica lam that my nick name? i'm stopping by work tom night to stab stephen
August 31 at 12:31am · like

Rob dunlavey why
August 31 at 12:31am · like

Jessica lam to get some practice on stabbing people for flu shots
August 31 at 12:33am · like

Rob dunlavey oh I thought you meant with a knife
August 31 at 12:34am · like

Jessica lam lol no, I would never stab stephen he's too nice to stab
August 31 at 12:36am · like

Rob dunlavey our tripple s score is an 86.
August 31 at 12:38am · like

Jessica lam yeah eh. what's the plan? lol
August 31 at 12:39am · like

Rob dunlavey the 2 areas we want to improve are address people by name and wait time. the way we will do that is say peoples name 3 times at the register in the beginning middle and end. thank you mr/mrs _. wait time score will be increased by paging waiters when they are done multiple times and letting the rph know if there is a waiter.
August 31 at 12:40am · like

Jessica lam wow dude... that was pretty amazing.
August 31 at 12:41am · like

Rob dunlavey jam i'm pretty amazing. i'm like a diamond in the rough.
August 31 at 12:42am · like

Jessica lam haha. your a trooper especially after dealing with that lady...
August 31 at 12:47am · like

Rob dunlavey cohen? haha yeah ask lauren about her. there is some history. I told you. I have the patience of a god. hhaah
August 31 at 12:48am · like

Jessica lam haha seriously... I will but I won't see her for awhile. she's not working with us thursday anymore, sandra and her switched shifts.
August 31 at 12:50am · like

Rob dunlavey yeah she has to have the anesteeja tested on her? wait does that mean sandra is working at night?
August 31 at 12:52am · like

Jessica lam yeah you me john sandra and front store... I think... maybe we will have a decent night for once?
August 31 at 12:54am · like

Bang ly ryan cohen's mom?
August 31 at 12:55am · like

Rob dunlavey wow a terrible night turned into a decent sounding one,,,
August 31 at 12:55am · like

Rob dunlavey hahahah yes bang remember her?
August 31 at 12:56am · like

Jessica lam I don't even remember anymore... I just threw it to rob and was done with it because she wasn't even listening to me
August 31 at 12:56am · like

Rob dunlavey hahaha it was a pain in the # figuring out what the hell she wanted
August 31 at 12:58am · like

Jessica lam right?!?! because she wouldn't get off her damn cellphone...
August 31 at 12:59am · like

Rob dunlavey we should ban customers from using them while we are helping them :)
August 31 at 1:01am · like

Jessica lam i'm going to stop talking to patients if they're on the phone now... I did that at my old store. may have to start again
August 31 at 1:03am · like

Rob dunlavey I just interupt them while they are on the phone I don't wait. and if they ignore me I walk away. :d
August 31 at 1:05am · like

Jessica lam haha I did that too, and I keep repeating until they stop their conversation... its great.
August 31 at 1:07am · like

Rob dunlavey where did bang go. he like adds his 2 cents then walks away. he's probably talking on the phone.
August 31 at 1:08am · like

Jessica lam lol. he was creeping in on the conversation... bang we know your still reading this lol
August 31 at 1:09am · like

Rob dunlavey bang! show yourself!
August 31 at 1:13am · like

Jessica lam lol I totally lied about thursday... its not going to be us 4. that was for friday schedule... that's how tired I am!!!
August 31 at 9:31am · like

Bang ly haha u guys r facebooking tirelessly! just give cohen her albuterol vials and all her inhalers, she'll love u

Rob, how's sydney doing? (-:
August 31 at 11:28am · like

Rob dunlavey bang it wasnt even those. it was for her damn cefprozil. and sydney is at school! I havnt seen her for a while. you should go surprise her with a visit!
August 31 at 3:22pm · like

laziness and unsanitary

I had a prescription filled today, and if it was not already in a bottle, I am not sure I would have accepted...

repeated mistakes on presctiptions

For the second time, CVS has shorted me on a Focalin prescription. Both times they acknowledged their mistake and apologized, but this is unacceptable. Focalin is a controlled substance and they demonstrate a lack of attention and capability- I'm sure this will happen again.

jasrx316 Sep 14, 2010

I would tend to agree that more care should have been made in counting out your prescription. It should have been double counted.

• Fr
    Frank F. Jul 11, 2011

Today 7/11/11 I too was ripped off at the Broad Street Bloomfield NJ store. A refill for 90 pills that cost me 1.50 each and cost my insurance Company $1.16 each. for a total cost of $2.66 each. The prescription called for 90 pills - the bottle was short 56 pills for a loss to me of $84.00 and to the Insurance Co. $64.96. The reason I bothered to count the pills: the refill seemed to come up too soon. To me, it seemed that the Pharmacist might be pocketing the pills to be sold away from the store.
    I am pursuing this with CVS corporate and possibally with NJ.

intentional lying by pharmacist

The pharmacist at store #2572 took my prescriptions, and asked if I was waiting. I said yes, and was told it...

harassing phone calls

So far today I have received two phone calls that my prescriptions need to be refilled> they will just keep calling until I call a special 800 number< wait for the stup{id computer, push a bunch of buttons. I am so sick of this company. When your pill bottle is empty... What idiot cannot see that. I did not ask them to call me. They make me sick. Every time I enter that store they act like I am a thief. They are overpriced. I despise cvs. How dare they put me on a robotic call service, without my permission. I have just spent 15 minute re-listening to their robots, writting down numbers, etc... Wasting my time.... Hate them!!!

• Na
    Nan871 Sep 25, 2010

do you know how many idiots DON'T SEE THEIR PILL BOTTLES EMPTY THEN ### BECAUSE ITS NOT READY... CALL THE NUMBER TO STOP THE CALLS AND GET OVER IT.. IF THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU TRULY HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN YOU REALLY NEED TO ASSESS YOUR LIFE..THERE IS LITTLE CHILDREN BATTLING DEADLY DISEASES AND THEY AREN'T COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE IN CONSTANT PAIN AND SUFFERING... THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING SO STUPID AND INSIGNIFICANT

• Na
    Nan871 Sep 25, 2010

stealth pilot your awesome HAHAHAH YA QUIT ACTING LIKE A THIEF

• Mr
    MrMega Oct 12, 2013

Agree with OP. CVS has called THREE times while I was on phone trying to see if my elderly mother felt like going to the store or if she needed me to go for her, or if she was just going to wait until tomorrow. Yes, I am well aware I have a prescription that is ready for pickup, I do NOT need to be harassed to hell and back 3 to 5 minutes apart with repeated calls.
    Tried to call them back to finally get number completely removed and waited just over 12 minutes with no answer: "Assisting other customers.." BS And Nan needs to get a life and stop being so stupid and insignificant, trolling boards and complaining about nothing .

employee disrespect

CVS/Pharmacy cares way to much about their fiscal year reports to the Wall Street Journal then anything else. They will cut hours and completely disrespect their employees. Most of the time there is one Manager/Shift Manager and a cashier/clerk on duty in the front store and a pharmacist with one technician in the pharmacy. Not only does this mean they we work three or four people worth of work, but store ratings also go down. Customers are tired of waiting to be assisted, rung up, etc. And when these ratings go down, middle management blames line management and everyone under them. Complete disrespect. Every employee is entitled to a 30 minute break if they are working 6+ hours where I work. Employees are not even allowed to leave the store for their break simply because there is only one other person working the front (manager/shift manager). Sometimes employees cannot even take breaks because of the amount of work presented, yet CVS will still cut the 30 minutes out of your pay check. Also, the payroll system has messed up so many paychecks. I encourage everyone to count their hours beforehand and double check them on your checks because employees have been ripped off so many times. And when we tell middle management all this, they simply say "That's not an excuse"... that should be CVS's new slogan!

• Up
    Upsetandletdown Dec 29, 2010

No labor board or executive give a ###. Thats the problem. CVS puts managers who are so good at putting ### onto someone else, in charge, and that alone is fuel for their fire. Working for CVS for me quickly turned from a proudful moment to a degrading and embarrassing one...the whole time with the MANAGER smiling in my face and praising me for everything!!! Even the day I was falsely accused of crap, she smiled as she cashed my last check and denied me any reason why, and with high moral and work ethics and with 5 kids, I am UPSET...and all I see is her smiling no good, lieing face in my head??!!!

• De
    deedle11 Feb 28, 2011

Call a Lawyer... They give free consultations over the phone, and see if he/she can help you...I know i have a conflict with CVS going on right now, and i am calling a Lawyer...

• Ly
    lynx5526 Jul 08, 2011

we work like slaves!!! i go to bed with headache and i get up with headache. we don't have respect from our employer and from the customers as well.

• Ly
    lynx5526 Jul 08, 2011

my paycheck doesn't!!! try to maintain your family for $250!!!

• Ta
    takenadvantageoftomanytimes Dec 30, 2012

A company makes 1.7 Billion CEO gets 33% pay raise but can't give employees a raise. They also just changed the payscale to screw more employees. Bet all the managers and DM's don't lose their bonus.

• Ge
    Gemstone Jones Dec 30, 2012

so find another job

prescription receipts

I have two things I have often wondered about that aggravate me to no end. First, why do the pharmacists have to put so many darn staples in my receipt attached to the bag? It is totally unnecessary to put that many on the bag to hold it together. Are they all just staple happy? Second, why in the world does the print have to be so small? Make the print larger and the advertising of the pharmacy smaller in the blue boxes. Come on - we all know we are getting the prescription from CVS and we all throw the bags away anyway. As I'm sure many people do, I need to submit a claim for my prescriptions and the Authorization number is small enough that I have to use a magnifying glass to read it. And sometimes there is a staple right through the number so when you take it out you can't read several of the numbers. Common sense is obviously a lost art.

• Do
    Dotnik Sep 04, 2010

Do you have any idea how many scripts the pharmacy fills a day? They don't have time to staple your prescription perfectly.

beware

On 17 Aug 2010 I had a perscription to pick up at drive thru. I called and asked if they could put three packets of Glueshot with order so it could be picked up at the same time. I can not walk to the back of the store as neither can my wife. I was informed by the pharmacy theycould not do thie as they were to busy. They have done this for us before. The pharmacy only does not consider the customers needs. As soon as I can get things arranged I'm changeing to WalGreens. Can you solve this problem, If not you will lose a customer.

• Do
    Dotnik Sep 02, 2010

This is not a fair reason to complain or change pharmacies. If you're unable to enter the store to purchase your items, it is up to you to find a friend or family member to help you out. Pharmacies are understaffed and busy, and not there to shop for you.

lack of professionalism

I went to CVS on 4890 Barksdale Blvd B.C, La store #5396 & I am very upset. I went to get my meds because I am deploying through my military affiliated job & i needed all of my refills. They told me that i had to get my meds set up through my doc. Why couldnt they call the number to my doc on file put in a authorization & have it faxed saying its ok and did it? When I went to pay for my meds one of them came out to $79 & I asked why. They told me that my discount card had expired. Why couldnt they call the 1800 number on the back and get an override? I waited 45 mins when they could have told me this up front. I told them to hold it for me. I went to the website made a printout of a new discount card. I took it back up their & they gave it to me for discount price. I had to wait another 30 mins. I paid & asked for my paper back w/ the discount card on it & the lady smirked & pulled it out of the trash & said they didnt tell me you needed it back. I've never been treated so rudely. First off it wasnt hers to throw away. Anything given to them should be given back. The lady saw I was upset the first time I went their and she didnt explain to me why she couldnt give me my meds she just gave me attiude and then to have her throw my stuff away. So when I go back to get my third refill I am suppose to pay full price because she threw away my paperwork? The people back their have no sense of professionalism or respect at all and If they werent the only pharmacy in my insurance network I would take my money and service elsewhere.

• Hu
    Hummanahumannahummana Jun 27, 2013

While I agree that the tech may have been rude, I suspect that your own behavior may have something to do with it. Why is it the pharmacy responsibility to call YOUR doctor for refills on YOUR medication. Why is it their responsibility to call the discount card company for you? Who the hell do you think you are? They are your private secretaries? Then right behind you comes the next entitled jerk wondering why THEIR prescription isn't filled yet!!!??? "oh, sorry massa, Mr Bigpants needed concierge service? We failed to check his travel itinerary and anticipate his everyneed !!". I don't work for CVS. But I deal with jerks like you daily. FAIL.

• Kw
    kwood4444 Nov 08, 2014

Nice comment...FAIL. And who may you be with all your !!! and ???. Total weirdo! It IS their job! Helloooo, to fill, help to fill, and do whatever possible to help their patients/customers. Get a life, a better job than a pharmacy CLERK and maybe you wouldn't be so angry and defend their lack of professionalism...actually lack of everything.

pharmacist misconduct

On Aug 22, 2010 at 10:45 pm, I went to CVS store 4737 and asked for Plan B One Step which the pharmacist (Mekie Gebreyessys) refused to dispense because she wanted to see my female partner ID who was not with me due to religious reasons which I duly explained to her.

I offered to show her my ID and reminded her politely FDA allows sale of this pill to both male and females over 18 but she refused to listen and said "Go get the drug from FDA then.."

She was the most rude, unprofessional, UNINFORMED pharmacist I ever encountered. She refused to call Plan B One step helpline (which you can also call to verify that the drug can be dispensed to male or female over [protected])

I not only need a written and verbal apology from her but I want CVS to take disciplinary action against her. If CVS fails to provide appropriate apology and the result of the disciplinary action against her in 5 business days, I will file a lawsuit.

This incident did not only cause emotional distress but also an unwanted pregnancy!

• Dt
    dt45 Aug 23, 2010

I agree, such attitude should not be taken lightly. CVS should take disciplinary action against the employee.

• La
    lavabala Dec 08, 2010

Although it was wrong on CVS's part not to sell you the Plan B, it was not their fault of an unwanted pregnancy. You had other options you could have taken. You could have went to another pharmacy, you could have used protection or you could have refrained from having sex altogether. Unles of course your girlfriends RELIGIOUS beliefs allow her to have unmarried sex, then you can blame the church!

• Oa
    oaky126 Jan 14, 2011

Maybe the pharmacist was rude, lets give you that, but the pharmacist also has discretionary authority. Would it be ok with you for an adult male to come in and buy plan b for the 12 year old girl he just raped? Its unfair to blame the pharmacist for your religious beliefs.

pharmacist stella an

I go into the pharmacy on Aug. 17 with a prescription before flying out of town on vacation. I am told my...

sale item not in stock

This past Sunday, there was a 3.5 inch digital TV advertised for sale in the CVS circular. That afternoon, I went to my nearby CVS store and was told they did NOT have that item in stock, and most likely would NOT receive the item advertised.

The following day, Monday, I went two miles to a newer and larger CVS store and inquired about the same TV set. Again, I was told that it was NOT in stock, but should be in stock by today, Wednesday. Today, I returned to that store, and was again told the 3.5 inch digital TV was NOT in stock and there was NO indication that the store would ever receive one in during the sale period.

This was very frustrating for me. Especially with the storm season here in full swing. I have had and purchased small TVs before from CVS and I don't understand why something was advertised when there apparently were NO plans to have that item available, at least at the two stores closest to me. To me, this is false advertising and is very misleading, or what is called a bait and switch, because a larger unit costing about $30 more was IN STOCK, while the other one was NOT in stock.

I would appreciate it if you would at least be truthful in your ads from now on and make sure an item will be available if it is featured in your weekly circular. Otherwise, I may switch my loyalty from CVS to Walgreens, something I don't want to do, but I will if that is what it takes to get your company to be more honest and truthful in its advertising.

I sincerely doubt that sending this message or filing this complaint will do any good, as it hasn't in the past.

defective pkg/product

Cvs pharmacy in my area is okay. It's the product listed above that i'm complaining about.

I have arthritis in my hands and it is very difficult to use the product. The cvs non-drowsy allergy relief tablets are packaged — each pill — 12 in a bubble sheet with a paper backing on top of the foil backing. After one struggles with the paper backing to get down to the foil, one pushes the pill through the foil backing, only to have the pill split and crumble. This is very difficult for the customer. I know there are jerks out there who use these types of meds to make illicit drugs, but please, give law-abiding citizens a break! Please give us back packaging that we can get into without so much pain and frustration!!

• Misnomered Aug 12, 2010

In Reference to Aszure's comment: "The packaging isn't to prevent drug users, it's to prevent children from getting into it. Try buying in the bottle rather than the package. Problem solved."

My reply: the problem is not solved if one cannot afford the bottle size. Surely the drug company who manufactures this can spare a bit of loose change from their millions in profit to put their medications in better pkg that fiscally challenged folks can use. Either that or make the bottle size less expensive...BTW, for those of you who, like me have arthritis, try taking a pair of scissors and trimming just shy of the tablets if you can see well enough.