6516 Landover Rd, Hyattsville, MD, 20785, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSDisrespect and poor attitude to senior citizen and veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces

To Whom It May Concern
July 3 2021

At about 1:15pm this day I was in the CVS store, located at 6516 Landover Road, Landover, Maryland, 20785, store #1489 at the pharmacy waiting on a prescription. I sat down and waited.

After about 10-15 minutes I asked the clerk at the counter (name unknown, small African American female) if my prescription was ready. She said "yes, but I will be waiting on the gentleman in line first". I informed her that "I was here well before the gentleman arrived and to please provide my prescription first". She replied: "No" and interestingly enough did not dispute that I was there first.

I have been a customer at CVS when it was call "Peoples", a senior citizen and veteran of the U.S. armed forces and do not deserve this kind of attitude treatment from your employees. Everyone else at this store has always been respectful and helpful but this particular person, in my opinion, has an attitude problem. Another clerk completed my order.
M. Green
[protected]@verizon.net

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      BIair88 Jul 05, 2021

Get off your high horse. You are no more worthy of respect than others. Your being a vet and senior citizen has nothing to do with your experience. Nor does it guarantee more respect than others.

• Mu
      Murraythek Jul 05, 2021

@BIair88 I did not ask for more respect than others, so please do not put words into my mouth or attempt to turn the complaint around in favor of CVS You weren't there! I take it you never served your country in the military, never fought in combat, while others were sitting comfortably at home, And I suspect that you were watching TV, sucking your thumb looking at cartoons when others fought for that freedom you enjoyed. Not looking for more respect than others just respect! And that was not shown to me at CVS.

And as far as respect for a senior citizen I would say "yes" they deserve just a little more respect just as you hopefully would give more respect to your grandparents than you would to others. They earned it. If you cannot clearly see that, you just don't get it. I learned a long time ago to walk away from irrational people, so this ends my thread and my exchanges you. Be safe

BIair88 Jul 17, 2021

@Murraythek Face it the gentleman was there first. WAIT YOUR TURN. If you do not want people to think that you are implying that you deserve mire respect do not bring up your age and military status. I like how you are assuming how i never served in the military because i called out your arrogant behavior. It is stuck up people like you who make the military look bad. You are shaming the military. You are no more worthy of respect than others. If you cannot treat others with respect you did not earn it. Being old does not make you more worthy of respect. You are the one that needs to be changed you arrogant old man.

BIair88 Jul 17, 2021

@Murraythek You lied when you said i never served the military. Mommy needs to spank you for lying.