Pharmacy Direct Logo

Pharmacy Direct

Having problems with Pharmacy Direct?

Pharmacy Direct Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Postal Address
PO Box 7344, Centurion, 0046

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pharmacy Direct Customer Service. Initial Pharmacy Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pharmacy Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pharmacy Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Pharmacy Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pharmacy Direct Complaints & Reviews

Pharmacy DirectNon delivery of chronic medicine and bad service received from Fatima

It's been 3 weeks without receiving a chronic medication for 1 of my dependent. Every time when I call I promised that the matter is been referred and escalated accordingly. It's even worse when receiving a bad service and attitude from the consultant after explaining that it's been 3 weeks without medication.
Fatima is very rude and doesn't even want to know what the issue was, she was very quick to tell me that the medication will be delivered on the 6th March. It is not my responsibility to teach her how to do her work. Maybe if she took time to check 9n the system, she would have established what was the issue all about. Like her co-worker did. Joyce was very helpful l, but I had to call back again to get assistance.

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Feb 25, 2021

Dear member

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

We are unable to access your file as we do not have your details. Please provide us with your medical aid or profile number for urgent assistance.

Pharmacy DirectDelivery

My chronic meds are being delivered later and later every month. I am sitting here without my chronic medication for January that I ordered on the 12th of the month.

If it were not for Fatima Ockhuys following up with the pharmacy for me every month they would shut down completely. Apart from this hardworking lady no other member of staff respond as they don't remain employed long enough to establish any kind of rapport with the public.

One only has to read the numerous complaints on Hellopter to determine there is something radically wrong with Pharmacy direct who desperately require decent senior management. Either that or shut down and stop giving the paying public the monthly runaround.

John Taylor 42D18E.

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Feb 08, 2021

Dear Member

We can confirm that the manager has been in contact with you and feedback has been provided to your complaint.

Pharmacy DirectDelivery of chronic medication

My Moms Medication for the month of Jan 2021 is not delivered. Mom is old
      and on chronic medication. Each month there is a problem with the delivery of her medication.
      I've been phoning and e-mailing daily and every time the response is that the medicine is on its way. its the 22nd of the month and still no medication For January??

What must I do?

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Feb 04, 2021

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Please can you provide us with your profile number or medical aid number in order to investigate.

Pharmacy DirectPharmacy no customer service, query almost 4 months

Good day.

Waiting for Juan to resolve query for over 6 weeks. We never received medicine 6 of 6 script ending October 2020.
        Pharmacy need to Uplift mylan pantopeazole 5 of 6
        Received 29/09/2020
        Co payment must be reversed on account.

Pharmacy direct response
        22 Dec 2020

the account payment has been received and an urgent request sent through for the Cilift and Diaglucide, an urgent mail has been sent through to the pharmacy to revert back with regards to your other part of the query, kindly await feedback from them

Vivian Molefe

Care Agent

My response 22 December
        Good day Vivian,

I know await Suzette to call me.

Jean had almost 3 weeks to resolve and phone me back.

Terrible customer service

Gerhard

Phoned 31 December,
        Phoned 15 January

Email 15 January Show quoted text
        Good day,

We received medicine yesterday, no cilift.

When i phoned now was told will come 4 February.

Last cilift we received was 19 December.

What is going on? Pharmacist don't call anymore. Sms received 31 dec around cilift. Phoned and said cilift must be used as per doctor.

Then

Still no feedback from query with Suzette and Juan around medicine of last script 6 of 6?

Come now pharmacy's direct your customers service use to be good.

Gerhard, Charmaine son.

Show quoted text

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Jan 15, 2021

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Unfortunately we are unable to view your profile. Please supply us with your membership or profile number.

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Feb 08, 2021

Nov 12, 2020

Pharmacy Direct — Non delivery

Hi It is absolutely Disgusting and Criminal what Pharmacy Direct is doing. I have been complaining every...

Pharmacy DirectDelivery of medication

I took the complaint to hello peter, and they decided to ignore it. Just like they ignore the importance of dates when medication has to be delivered. The only thing that they can tell you is that it will never happen again... Well I am tired of that, because of the late delivery of medication I am experiencing complications with my meds... Did they resolve my complaint? No... I want my compensation for what you ave done, you are not paying for my doctor, and stop ignoring my complaint... As I have said it will not end here, trust me!

• Kk
              Kknn Sep 28, 2020

I have the same problem with Pharmacy Direct. They are always late, never communicate and just dont deliver. I have been without insulin for 10 days now. Why is Bonitas still forcing us to use Pharmacy Direct?
              Pharmacy Direct should not be involved in Healthcare because they do not have any healthcare etiquette.

KN

Pharmacy DirectDelivery of medication

See below the communication.

I have a challenge with pharmacy direct towards my pensioner mother who has been a client for years now. My mother is a known hypertensive, asthmatic and osteoporosis client on treatment, I submitted her prescriptions on the 4/4/2020 but to date I have not received her medication. I only received acknowledgement email from pharmacy direct on the 7/4/2020. My major gripe is that I have even highlighted on my initial communication about the lack of communication thereof but still this continues. I need help urgently with this case and people dealing with processing must be held liable for this.

Regards,
            Zanele

Delivery of medication
            Delivery of medication

Pharmacy Directnone delivery of chronic medication

I Audrey id number [protected], very unhappy about your services, my were supposed to be delivered on the 6 April 2020 as per sms received. I made follows after not receiving anything and to date still have not received my chronic medicine which I payed for. I phone 3 times already firstly spoke to Dineo 08/04/2020 who told she will follow up with courier people and still nothing! I then phoned again the next day on the 7 April 2020 and spoke to Keabetswe who also told me she will look into it, still have not received anything to date. I phone again on the 14/04/2020 and she told me my medication was returned back with no reason why it was returned. This is unacceptable especially into in this environment of Covid19. I am told medication will be here on the 15/04/2020 Fatima who did not even have the courtesy to apologise to this inconvenience that you people have caused. Please deal with this 3 consultants appropriately and ensure I receive my medication as promised on the 15/04/2020.

RESOLVED

• Pharmacy Direct's response · Apr 15, 2020

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

We are unable to locate your profile. Please provide us with you membership or profile number. The manager will contact you to resolve.

Pharmacy Direct

Pharmacy Directdelay of chronic medication delivery

For as long as we have received the services from Pharmacy direct, we have not received any good feed back from them.

Our health is really at risk. It looks like they do not have any system in place. They always deliver the meds late.
                We have raised this concern with Bonitas Medical aid and they (Solwakhe) have indicated that they will handle it but I guess history repeats its self. We are experiencing the same problem again and they seem not to be bothered at all.

Nomzamo