The Brick Black Office Chair / false warranty
I purchased a lot of furniture from The Brick in October, 2007. None of it is up to the quality standards I expected for the price I paid.
Specifically, a $250 black office chair had rips in both arm rests by February, 2008, caused solely by the pressure of my elbows on the rest. I contacted The Brick and they were wonderfully understanding and a repairman showed up within a few days. He said new armrests were in order.
Its now October 2008 and I haven’t received any armrests. I’ve contacted them in person, by e-mail, and on the phone repeatedly and no matter how polite OR demanding I am, they have the same story: The armrests are being shipped from overseas (presumably China?) and it will take “a few weeks” to get across the ocean on the ship. Nobody has any interest in finding other solutions to my issue, such as replacing or refunding the product.
I have contacted the Better Business Bureau about this complaint. The Brick informed the BBB that they have replaced the chair! This is a lie, I have had no contact from The Brick and am definitely still in possession of the defective merchandise.
More The Brick Black Office Chair Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - bad customer service
- The Brick - tv
- The Brick - appliances
- The Brick - dining table set
- The Brick - sales - customer support - delivery