Menu

reviews & complaints

Karmichael's Cabinetry Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Karmichael's Cabinetry at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Karmichael's Cabinetry. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Karmichael's Cabinetry complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Karmichael's Cabinetry reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Karmichael's Cabinetry I met with a guy named *** from Karmichael's cabinetry and he said he's the boss, but I don't think that's true

I met with a guy named *** from Karmichael's cabinetry and he said he's the boss, but I don't think that's true. I checked on the Secretary of State website and he's listed as the Secretary, so why he's saying he's the boss is a mystery. He's been taking forever to give us our cabinets, it's been like six months now. I paid him all the money, $4,999.99, but I haven't seen any pictures of my cabinets. Every time I ask him about it, he's got some excuse for why they're not ready. There's a Yelp post from a guy who used to work there and he says that *** pretends to be the boss and uses people's money for other stuff. My wife *** ordered the cabinets and she's been talking to ***, but the last thing we heard from *** was that they were painting the cabinets and they'd be ready in 10 days. That was two weeks ago. I want my money back or my cabinets plus some extra money.

Read full review of Karmichael's Cabinetry
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Karmichael's Cabinetry I hired Karmichael's Cabinetry on April 10 (yup, 2021) to remodel my kitchen for $14,991

I hired Karmichael's Cabinetry on April 10 (yup, 2021) to remodel my kitchen for $14,991. They kept making excuses and delaying the project until June 2022 (yup, 2022). Then they said the cost had gone up and gave me a new estimate of $25,000, which was way too much. I asked for my $7,495 deposit back, but they haven't given it to me yet. They said they're having problems and need more time. This has been a really bad experience and I just want my money back. Karmichael's needs to do the right thing and give me my deposit back after 14 months of nothing but excuses.

Read full review of Karmichael's Cabinetry
Hide full review

Is Karmichael's Cabinetry legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Karmichael's Cabinetry as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Karmichael's Cabinetry stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Karmichael's Cabinetry should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Karmichael's Cabinetry earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Karmichael's Cabinetry achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Karmichaels.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Karmichael's Cabinetry website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Karmichaels.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Karmichael's Cabinetry protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Karmichael's Cabinetry has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

Overview of Karmichael's Cabinetry customer experience

Karmichael's Cabinetry has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their poor quality products and unprofessional customer service. Customers have reported receiving cabinets with missing pieces, incorrect measurements, and poor craftsmanship. The company has also been criticized for their lack of communication and failure to address customer concerns in a timely manner. Additionally, some customers have reported being charged for services that were not provided. Overall, Karmichael's Cabinetry has a negative reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Karmichael's Cabinetry contacts