The Brickhere's what to do to file a complaint against the brick

P Review updated:

The Brick will ignore your complaints unless you do one of the following. File your complaints so that it ACTUALLY matters:

1. File a complaint with the Canadian Consumer Protection Branch (http://www.gov.on.ca/mgs/en/ConsProt/STEL02_168949.html)

2. File a complinat with the Better Business Bureau
(http://www.ccbbb.ca/). There's a 'complain' option at the top of the page

• Di
    displeased Apr 30, 2009

FYI
    For anyone purchasing from THE BRICK who does not receive promised delivery dates, you may CANCEL agreement as follows:

If the supplier does not make delivery within 30 days after the delivery date specified in this agreement or if the supplier does not begin performance of his, her or its obligations within 30 days after the commencement date specified in this agreement, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel if, after the 30-day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance.

If the delivery date or commencement date is not specified in this agreement and the supplier does not deliver or commence performance within 30 days after the date this agreement is entered into, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel if, after the 30-day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance.

We do not have a delivery issue but many other issues, so we will NEVER purchase from THE BRICK ...

• Am
    Amnon Jan 14, 2019

Never buy from the Brick

I bought a set of dining table and 6 chairs

They delivered it to me 2 weeks later and all were defeated.
    I called them 2 minutes after the delivery guys left and they said they come like that and you have no choice.
    I took them to the store I delivered them to the store and they were extremely rude to me and my wife. The place is in Hunt Club Ottawa
    90 % of the staff are from Middle East and they started speaking bad a bout us in their language one from the customer asked them to stop, he said if they do not understand your language that does not mean you can insult them.
    I will never go back again and all my friends as well the brick is the worst
    Do not believe them do not buy from them

• Wa
    Wanda Haines Sep 24, 2019

The Brick promised a Sylvania tailgater Bluetooth with the purchase of a TV. I received the speaker and TV on the date promised, the customer service manager sent the driver back to take it back from me. Surprise on me, I was told that I wasn't suppose to get that one even tough it was the exact same one that was on my paid invoice. I waited 20 days for delivery and never once did anyone from the Brick or Brick.ca contact me to tell me it was an online mistake. They took it back so aggressively and now I have no speaker. The customer service manager I spoke to was NASTY!!! I have never witness such unprofessionalism ever!