ADVERTISIMENT

The BrickHere's what to do to file a complaint against the brick

P

The Brick will ignore your complaints unless you do one of the following. File your complaints so that it ACTUALLY matters:

1. File a complaint with the Canadian Consumer Protection Branch (http://www.gov.on.ca/mgs/en/ConsProt/STEL02_168949.html)

2. File a complinat with the Better Business Bureau
(http://www.ccbbb.ca/). There's a 'complain' option at the top of the page

• Di
    Dissatisfied customer too! Dec 30, 2021

Had a Fresno dresser delivered Dec. 28, 2021 at 11:17 AM. Box opened after the delivery persons left the unit. After trying to get the drawers to sit on the glides, it became apparent that the drawers dimensions were too small for the dresser opening, as they kept dropping off the side glides. I called the store within a half hour of the delivery and was advised to send an email with pictures to an email address. No automated acknowledgement of the email was received and no follow-up two days later. I suspect the store was trying to have the 48-hour complaint window expire without acting. Found another email address for the store, forwarded the initial email and asked about the resolution for the dresser issue during a call about a missed delivery (that's another horror story itself!). Was told there was a need to speak to a supervisor and that they would call back. During all of this, did get an email asking for a product review. The review of course was negative and never posted. The Fresno dresser still has zero reviews as of today, despite my sending the one The Brick solicited from me. This should tell you that buyer beware. If there are no product reviews, it's because the company is gate-keeping and there are probably a ton of negative reviews that they have not posted. I am VERY disappointed in this experience and would NOT recommend The Brick on either product quality, delivery experience, or customer service.

If the company acts to resolve all the issues that have been put to them by email and phone, this may be updated.

• Wa
    Wanda Haines Sep 24, 2019

The Brick promised a Sylvania tailgater Bluetooth with the purchase of a TV. I received the speaker and TV on the date promised, the customer service manager sent the driver back to take it back from me. Surprise on me, I was told that I wasn't suppose to get that one even tough it was the exact same one that was on my paid invoice. I waited 20 days for delivery and never once did anyone from the Brick or Brick.ca contact me to tell me it was an online mistake. They took it back so aggressively and now I have no speaker. The customer service manager I spoke to was NASTY!!! I have never witness such unprofessionalism ever!

• Am
    Amnon Jan 14, 2019

Never buy from the Brick

I bought a set of dining table and 6 chairs

They delivered it to me 2 weeks later and all were defeated.
    I called them 2 minutes after the delivery guys left and they said they come like that and you have no choice.
    I took them to the store I delivered them to the store and they were extremely rude to me and my wife. The place is in Hunt Club Ottawa
    90 % of the staff are from Middle East and they started speaking bad a bout us in their language one from the customer asked them to stop, he said if they do not understand your language that does not mean you can insult them.
    I will never go back again and all my friends as well the brick is the worst
    Do not believe them do not buy from them

• Di
    displeased Apr 30, 2009

FYI
    For anyone purchasing from THE BRICK who does not receive promised delivery dates, you may CANCEL agreement as follows:

If the supplier does not make delivery within 30 days after the delivery date specified in this agreement or if the supplier does not begin performance of his, her or its obligations within 30 days after the commencement date specified in this agreement, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel if, after the 30-day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance.

If the delivery date or commencement date is not specified in this agreement and the supplier does not deliver or commence performance within 30 days after the date this agreement is entered into, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel if, after the 30-day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance.

We do not have a delivery issue but many other issues, so we will NEVER purchase from THE BRICK ...

Comment Guidelines