Lowe's / cheating company
I bought a refrigerator at Lowe's and wasn't told until I got to the register that I had to pay for the delivery fee (it was supposed to be free). I was told if I sent the receipt to Lowe's Rebates, Dept. 5768-112, 751211, El Paso, TX [protected] I would receive the delivery charge back $79.00. I copied the receipt and sent it certified mail. I got the card back with Lowe's signature dated 1/9/09. I just got on line to check the status because I was supposed to receive it in 6 weeks. The site said there was something wrong with the receipt and I should resubmit it. There was NOTHING wrong with the receipt and I have been through these rebates scams before (Dell) and had to fight to get paid. I am going to send it again certified mail and that will make me out about $10 for mailing and the delivery charge with no guarantee they won't find problems again.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - installed wood fence
- Lowes - the deplorable performance of their delivery service and customer care