Having problems with Bosch?

Bosch Customer Service Contacts

Thu5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bosch Customer Service. Initial Bosch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bosch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bosch. Discuss the issues you have had with Bosch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bosch Complaints & Reviews

BoschCooktop ngm8055uc

After 3 years of use, 3 of the 5 igniters no longer would automatically produce a flame. To replace the igniters, the top of the stove had to be removed. The top is secured by 2 screws for each of 5 burners, a total of ten screws. Each screw was rusted firmly in place, i.e., although the stove is stainless steel, the screws are not. We needed to hire someone to remove the screws. Then, we discovered that the igniters are also screwed in with rusted screws. We also found that the gaskets that go around the knobs had never been installed and were floating around inside the stove.

BoschRefrigerator

We bought 3 products from Best Buy all Bosch. Out of the three only one worked he dishwasher. Now after almost a year they have been out 6 times on the refrigerator still not working correctly. Not making ice and the doors don't close properly. Lost froze meat in the freezer. We are also having problems with the dishwasher stopping mid cycle. We then have to reset it. The oven has a problem when the power flickers it loses the time

Boschhbl8750 (oven/microwave)

We purchased this combination oven/microwave in 2012 and the control unit has now failed (part # [protected]). Our repairman ordered a new module in august 2020 and after many delays we've been told it is now a discontinued part. We're very upset that we can't repair the oven, and now are being told to replace it will cost about $3600!!! We're hoping that someone at bosch can find this part, or a replacement, so we can fix our oven and not have to replace it all. If must exist somewhere, or a replacement. If not, we need a refund or discount on a new unit.

Nov 25, 2020

Bosch — Microwave oven - model number hmcp0252uc/03

Product was purchased from Appliance Canada on 05/02/2018 with an extended warranty of 4 years (Wall Oven ...

BoschBosch stainless 18 inch dishwasher

I completed a total kitchen renovation and installed a Bosch dishwasher. I then lived and worked out of state for over a year. When I began using the dishwasher, the print labels on the buttons wore off quickly, and there is no way to tell what button to push. Bosch refused to replace the control panel and denies that this is a design flaw, although I have found a number of similar complaints from customers on line. Bosch tells me this does not affect the operation of the unit. My kitchen is brand new. Bosch thinks very highly of their products and sell them for almost double the price of other manufactureres. I contacted customer service and they tell me that they will only honor a repair one year from date of service, although I told them I could prove that I live alone and worked out of state 14 months. They do not care.
        How to resolve this issue so that Bosch takes responsibility for a design flaw?

• Updated by Roanna Bamford · Oct 28, 2020

My opinion (and others opinions I have read) are that this is clearly a design flaw. The print is on the surface and not etched into the metal. Bosch does not want to admit it is a design flaw, then they would have to replace the panels for their customers. They blame the customers and say we use abrasives (not the case). When I didn't use anything to clean it and left it dirty, the print continued to wear off. The pictures show the progression of print wearing off after I stopped touching it or cleaning it. Please advise as to steps I can take, as I have wasted a lot of time with Bosch customer service, who clearly disregard their customer's rights.

Apr 01, 2020

Bosch — benchmark dishwasher shv88pz53n

I specifically bought this model dishwasher for the special feature "Time Light". This feature was to...

Nov 12, 2019

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — bosch turkey

Bosch products are of very poor quality and are set to deteriorate after a certain period of time. I bought a...

Bosch / BSH Home Appliancesmicrowave

Hi...I have a microwave bought 3and a half years ago which has what appears to be mould spots in the door. The technician in Malta told me the door cannot be repaired and has to be changed but I have to pay as it is no longer under guarantee . This is very unfair as this is a manufacturing problem as the deal was not properly installed as can be seen from the pictures attached.

Sep 06, 2019

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — bosch combi heating/hot water unit unit-safety issue-leaking natural gas

My Bosch combi heating/hot water unit (Direct Vent Boiler Model ZWB 35-3 Model [protected] is leaking...

Aug 19, 2019

Bosch — dryer e56 error

Hi I recently purchased a Bosch dryer. And it gives E56 error, your team said that stabilizer has to be...

Jul 19, 2019

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — service

Robert Bosch Ltd Broadwater Park North Orbital Rd Uxbridge United Kingdom FAO of Senior Management: A...

Bosch / BSH Home Applianceshorrible customer service/lack of repair

Bought a Bosch Dishwasher from Lowes in July '18 with a 3 yr extended warranty. Loved it until March '19 (8 months) when it seemed to have a drain issue. Sounds like the pump that pushes the drain water out just continues to run. Called Lowes and they said it's still under Bosch's warranty and gave us a number to call. Bosch sent out a service technician and he was clueless (Mr. Appliance). Said he never worked on a Bosch. He took some things apart but no luck. Called Bosch again, they sent out JV Appliance repairman. He didn't know what to do but put back parts the 1st repairman left out. At 3 weeks and no dishwasher, Wife complained to JV Appliance because parts were on backorder and about not fixing and they said "go find someone else". Week 4, Bosch sends Mr. Appliance back out and once again doesn't know what to do. He calls Bosch while he was there and Bosch gives some tips to try. No luck. Mr Appliance comes back for 4th visit and still nothing. We are now on week 5 and waiting on Bosch to give us a Return Authorization number... "They need to evaluate the situation".

Bosch / BSH Home Appliancescustomer support

I been trying to get the rust on my brand new dishwasher fixed
              Since the first call I made to customer support they took all the information needed and I sent them pictures and everything. The tech on the phone promised me a call in two days. I waited a week and decided to call back and follow up. The other tech on the phone told me he sees it and now they needs to send it to manageent for it to approved. I don't understand why it wasn't sent to management already and why I wa promised a call in two days from the first tech.

To the second tech told me that I should hear back by monday of next week the latest and if I don't to call back

I did not hear back and I called back the following week to follow up again. The tech on the phone this time told me that they have to send it to a repair guy to have that person come and see whats wrong with the dishwasher. Again this awas not what I was told on the previous call
              So ok she the tech said Mr appliance will receive the order and call me to schedule an appointment

Well again no one called for over a week. I called Mr appliance and they said they never received anything. Again I called customer support and the tech on the phone helped me and I was able to setup an appointment for someone to come and see the rust on my appliance.

HE said he will send this to Bosch and they should call me. Waited another week and no one called. I called back again wasting my time again. Bosch said they never received anything from Mr appliance.. They called and said now they have it. I should hear back from a manager in few days

Of course waited again for a week no one called

At this time I asked to speak to a supervisor who promised me that she will look into the issue and get back to me either on same day or the following and provided me her email address.

Well again never herd back so I decided to email her. Never got an email back. So veru frustrated called back and talked to a tech who tells me that they reached a decision that since its small rust dots they will not fix but I will be covered for labor and repair if needed.

I got really frustrated and asked to speak to the supervisor that I spoke too. I got a different supervisor on the phone who fianlly agreed to fix the part the is rusted. Said she will send the authorization to Mr appliance.

Today is week after that call and now I had to call Mr appliance who said they did not receive that authorization. So now am wasting my time again to call Bosch again. Now am still waiting for Mr appliance to call since Bosch just prmised me that they will call in few minutes.

This is the worst customer service experinace I had. To waste my time several times to call back and to be promised call backs and nothing happens. To have a superviosr promise to get back to me and never does.

Also I still do not understand how you put a dishwasher in a box with rust on its door. I really regret my purchase and will have to thing twice before purchasing any other Bosch appliance.

Jan 31, 2019

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — dishwasher model shx58e15uc/01

In 2012 we purchased a Bosh Dishwasher based on Consumer Reports Magazine We bought the top of the line...

Bosch / BSH Home Appliancesbosch geothermal ac heat pump system

We have a Bosch residential Geothermal AC Heat Pump and something goes out on it every 6 months. We've had it since 2015. It is still under warranty. Right now the system has been down for the last 2 weeks because the fan motor is out. Previously we've had issues with the coil, circuit boards, capacitors, etc. Name a part and it has gone out. Bosch can't be bothered to send a replacement fan motor under the warranty because they are leisurely enjoying the Christmas and New Year's Holiday Season while we are freezing. Bosch doesn't care about its customers and doesn't care about anything but selling new products and systems. Don't buy a Bosch.

Bosch / BSH Home Appliancescustomer service bosch induction range broken

I bought a new Bosch induction range for 3, 000 dollars in March by August it was showing an error code of E201, this continued intermittently for two months until the range refused to function at all. I called Bosch they gave me name of their contracted technician. The Tech came out, called Bosch and Bosch sent replacement parts. The parts did not fix the problem. The Tech called Bosch again new parts were required. I called Bosch, they offered a exchange for a new range which will take 7 to 10 working days before they ship the new range, this will be at least a month for me to have a working range. They have now offered a refund which will take at least 4 days to process so another week passes with out a range. It is also important to note I have a son with Celiac Disease and we have to cook all his meals. Bosch clearly doesn't care once you plunk down the cash.

Boschpaid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.

Good day

I do not know if this is the correct platform or method of lodging my complaint I recently experienced.

I will keep my story brief as far as possible.

On the 10th august 2018 I took my vehicle to gwm/haval in hatfield pretoria, due to me having lost my keys for the vehicle. They have a bosch service centre which does all their vehicle queries. I phoned them stating my problem and then they said I need to bring my vehicle to them and they will sort it out for me.

It took 8 days to finally hear from their manager…….

On the 20th august 2018 the manager from the bosch service centre, called me and said that they cannot get the new key coded for the vehicle, and that I need to remove my vehicle from their premises. I enquired how much I need to pay for the work that was done and their receptionist informed me it will be r 867, 76 on which I asked if they were sure it was that amount and she confirmed it. When I arrived and spoke to the manager he informed me that there are more costs, to the value of r 1732.83 and that my vehicle will not be released until I paid up he amount. (please see attached payments)

I then had an argument with him about paying such an amount for a key that I cannot use because it does not start the vehicle, and he informed me that there is nothing he can do about it.

(how can I as client be responsible for that?)
                    I paid the amount because I needed my vehicle and then I also had to pay the towing company (see attached as well) to remove my vehicle.

My vehicle was not even washed! It was dirtier than when I brought it in, I am not making an issue of that, but it shows the lack of concern and disrespect to me as a client and customer for the last 7 years with gwm.

When I took my vehicle to a locksmith that does transponder key coding, we found that the bosch service center even removed the battery from the key that I paid r1732.83 for!!!

38 minutes later my vehicle was started and I drove home. I phoned the manager at bosch service centre and informed him that my vehicle was fine, and he had the audacity to ask me who the locksmith was so that he can use him in the future. I will not disclose the amount I paid or who it was.

I am very disappointed in the way I as client and customer was treated and that the idea of taking my vehicle to the agents of my brand vehicle to sort my problem out, was not the best decision I made.

I am going to forward this mail I sent to you, to the comsumer board of sa as well as he ombudsman of sa. My reason for this is, that I as customer am being put out of pocket for something which I feel that bosch service centre and gwm (because gwm use them) have the onus on them to ensure that the clients are looked after and cared for.

Regards

Bosch / BSH Home Appliancesbosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u

I purchased a Bosch over the range microwave on December 7, 2016 and it was delivered on December 14, 2016.

Model # is HMV5052U.

The cost of the microwave was $680.44.

On September 20th the microwave quit working. It had blown the circuit breaker in our house once before but we fixed that and it started working again. Now it blew the circuit breaker again and when we turned it on it no longer works. The estimate for the parts and labor and house call is $320.00. So therefore I will have almost half
                      the amount I paid for the microwave to pay again for an appliance that is less than 2 years old.
                      The manufacturing date inside the microwave says it was assembled in June of 2016.

I think an appliance, especially a Bosch appliance should last a few years for what it costs. I am very disappointed and would hope you could pay for some of this to help defray the cost to me.

This appliance was purchased at Henry's Electric, Inc. 252 Main St., Lee, MA
                      and they are the ones doing the repair.

I feel like I got an inferior product from Bosch and I have a 5 year old cooktop that all the stenciling for the burner knobs (ie: high, med, low) is all worn off. And the stainless steel is all turned yellow.

My email is: [protected]@msn.com
                      Cheryl Bell
                      12 Glendale Middle Road
                      Stockbridge, MA 01262

I look forward to your reply to this matter.

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — bosch hob set - glass top

To whom it may concern This reason for my email is my disappointment at both the quality of the service and...

Durban

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances — bosch - cordless kettle styline 2400w - black & silver

We have purchased a bosch kettle from Find Your Deals.co.za 2 month ago, the kettle has been faulty for a...

Pretoria