Menu
Lowe's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lowe's
reviews and complaints

www.lowes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 2213 Reviews

How responsive is Lowe's's customer service?

243 Resolved
1960 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Lowe's is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Lowe's has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lowe's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Lowe's reviews and complaints 2213

Newest Lowe's reviews and complaints

C
10:43 am EDT

Lowe's - Kitchen project

Started this journey in May of 2023. To date, my kitchen has not been completed. I have spoken to so many people and given the run around turn after turn. Cabinets arrived in my home covering every inch of my front room on 8/4. After 2 1/2 weeks and called and complained. Around 8/23-25, cabinets were installed. Had to purchase a sink, after being told I...

View 0 more photos
L
12:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lowe's - Appliance delivery, complaint resolution, cabinetry and countertop issues.

L
11:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's Too many problems to cover them all

Two of the four kitchen appliances that I ordered arrived dented. I returned one, and they made the return and replacement process more difficult than it needed to be. The refrigerator delivery person told me that the refrigerator wouldn't fit under the cabinets and was pushy about demanding a decision whether or not to accept delivery of the refrigerator while I was attempting to reach someone at Lowe's about the problem. The other man with him determined that it would fit after all. But they broke off floor trim and took paint off the walls bringing it in. They scraped paint off my walls onto the ice and water dispenser. They failed to connect the water to it although I had paid for them to do so. I had to pay a contractor to do what they failed to do that I already paid them for as well as touch up where they messed up the baseboards and paint. Once cabinets are installed Lowe's takes three weeks after they get around to measuring ("templating") to install the countertops. An outside company did the template and installation on one day. The kitchen design was done well by an employee who left the company before my cabinets were completed. One cabinet door was a complete color mismatch. The cabinet company sent me a replacement door that was no better. Lowe's employees gave me garbage about "natural variation"; my contractor said that the mismatched doors never should have left the factory. The second replacement cabinet door finally matched the rest of the cabinetry. But the installer didn't feel like coming by to put it on for about a month, even though it took under an hour when he finally felt like showing up. Response to complaints was always unsatisfactory, usually telling me to contact a different person to ignore me and eventually tell me to contact another person to ignore me. I will not use Lowe's for any further major upgrade projects. I've gotten tired of my complaints getting ignored and redirected to be ignored some more for months by Lowe's. I am likely to find someone at the media to tell about the abysmal service I received, and I think that they are more likely to care than Lowe's.

8:45 am EDT

Lowe's Treated as a criminal

I have a 5 star home repair business on google, I’m extremely busy and there’s a high demand for my services simply because I’m good at what I do. I shop at Lowe’s in Marion, nc for all my materials on weekly basis sometimes up to three times per week and my business been steady now for at least five years. Through my customers I bring Lowe’s lots of money. I sit here this morning knowing that I have to go to Lowe’s once again to get materials but I have this horrible dread into doing so. Because in last year and a half I have been continuously watched, disregarded of services, disrespected and treated like a criminal. There’s tons of instances I can provide. It boils down to that I haven’t stole anything nor there’s any proof that I have and I know so because I haven’t stole anything. When will it end? I have to go there for materials and I will continue doing so and I’m just sick of having by day ruined and dreaded every time I know I have to go get materials. Please resolve, please stop. Why are you treating me like this instead of appreciating me. Max

Desired outcome: To resolve

B
9:26 am EDT

Lowe's Window Installation

Hello Lowes Friends,

My name is Ben N. Lee, I reside at 607 Post Road Drive, Stone Mountain GA. My phone number is [protected]. My email address is [protected]@bellsouth.net. My complaint is that I purchased 10 windows in October 2022, the installers came to install in January 2023. When they came to install the windows, two of the windows were miss-measured, so they took them back. That was in January 2023. To this date, I've on received promises' that someone will give me date when the installers return to finish the job. It's very close to a full year since I purchased and paid for the windows, and I still have not received them. Please help soon.

BN Lee

4:28 pm EDT

Lowe's lower price

Manager James (#2512818) refused to give a refund for the difference in price. Originally purchased the following on August 20th (Order #: [protected])

Lowes Corporate Complaint Desk

810 ! 215 ! 8501

1. Electric Range - Item #1857692 Model #GCRE3060AF - $821.45 2. Dishwasher - Item #2593012 Model #FDSH450LAF - $549.00 3. Refrigerator - Item #4882711 Model #GRFS2853AF - $1826.55 I explained to Manager...

Desired outcome: refund

Update by JUDITH9100
Sep 29, 2023 4:14 pm EDT

on Wednesday September 28th 2023 at around 1 pm I was shopping for plants in the clearance area in the back of the store. Ramsey St Fayetteville, N.C. as I often have. The last 2 years the deals have not been good at all. Well this day there were 2 or 3 other.

spoke to Lowes Corporate Complaint Desk...

Lowes Corporate Complaint Desk for help 810 ! 215 ! 8501

1:55 pm EDT

Lowe's - Five LG appliances rebate

Lowes Customer Service We were recently denied our Rebate from LG appliances. We followed the application process that routed this application through Lowes. The only feedback we received was that the appliances we purchased do not qualify for the rebate. Here are the facts: My wife and I went together and purchased five LG appliances at Lowes store...

Read full review of Lowe's and 2 comments
P
10:33 am EDT

Lowe's - Window installation services

I have a pending Incomplete Window Installation which is currently approaching the 2 year anniversary since the Signed Contract, without resolve. It includes: 3 Replacement Windows, 4 Installers, Numerous Installation & Inspection Errors, a Weakened wall structure, & a Failed North port City Inspection. • 10/27/21 – Lowe’s Christopher Truit Consultation ...

4:11 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lowe's - Clearance live plants.

on Wednesday September 27th 2023 at around 2:30 pm I was shopping for plants in the clearance area in the back of the store. Ramsey St Fayetteville, N.C. as I often have. The last 3 years the deals have not been good at all. Well this day there were 2 or 3 other women looking at the same time as I was. There were 5 tall racks of flowers and plants at...

E
7:56 pm EDT

Lowe's Blink outdoor camera

On 09-28-23 around 4pm. I was shopping at Lowes for a few things, and ran across a sale slip so I went to the front of the aisle where their was a worker putting stock out so i asked him about the blink phone he responded by saying all security items would be on aisle 10. so after a few he came over so i showed him what i was looking for he scan the item said they had 4 in stock he then put the slip in his pocket and said i could not get the item because it had the wrong date .so then when I COMPLAINED I WAS ASKED DID I TAKE A PICTURE. I called the complaint number. she was suppose to email me

conformation number she did not so i called back 2.5 hours later the 2nd lady said she could not find and was very much in a hurry to get off the phone.

Desired outcome: I would like for this company to teach their employees customer service skills.

W
1:06 pm EDT

Lowe's Customer service

I buy Halloween decor every year. My lowes is in Lebanon Tn. I went in not long after they put out their decor. There was one high end decor I wanted to purchase. Lo and behold they only had the display. Don’t know if they sold Stock already or only had the 1. Anyway, I wanted to purchase,. Asked an associate if I could get one or buy the display. They acted like they didn’t have time for me and said we don’t have anymore and can’t sell until October. (The display). So, I went on my way. I’m a handyman, so I buy a lot from Lowe’s and in store regularly. So I wait about 2 weeks. It’s Sept 28th , still not October. Every time I go in and go over there it was still there. 2 more times I asked about purchasing, and got blew off. Last time was manager and still gave me same action and answer. Well today I went in there and it was sold. Still not October. I knew it was going to happen. So frustrated and hot I had to tell first associate I saw. They said we’re sorry. I expected no less. I spend a lot in Lowe’s became of work I do. I’m about ready to dump lowes. I hate customer service and lying people. Lebanon lowes has both. If lowes customer service even really cares, you can contact me, if not, do NOT answer this. Just aggravating to have to deal with people at service jobs now days. Lowes is no exception. Used to prefer them over other stores selling supplies. Not so much anymore.

Desired outcome: Offer me item I wanted at a discount . Public apology.

9:18 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's Husqvarna zero-turn lawnmower purchased at lowe's in gloucester, virginia

We purchased the subject lawnmower on April 13, 2023, along with an extended warranty from Lowe's. The mower was delivered several days later on a pallet and still wrapped for shipping. It was left to us in that condition, to unwrap and remove from the pallet! With great difficulty we were able to free the mower - only because we happened to have a good source of tools. Someone with just standard equipment could not have done that. The lawnmower steered very stiff and to the left but we thought it was due to it being new. On July 13, 2023, the left hand lever got extremely stiff so my husband started looking at the mower. The left transmission house was split at the axle. This lawnmower had only been used approximately 6 times on two lots — maybe a total of four hours. As directed by Lowe's via phone we took the mower to a Husqvarna service dealer in Matthews, VA. The service dealer looked at the mower and said that the damage could have only come from being dropped a distance and probably by Lowe's and that he believed Husqvarna would take issue. He suggested we return the mower to Lowe's — easier said than done! We took the mower back to Lowe's and after much discussion and the information that we had a warranty, Lowe's let us leave it for repair — or determination if it could be repaired. That was on Thursday, July 13th. Lowe's said it should be picked up within the week and put this lawnmower in the back of the store (out in the weather and we had kept it in the garage). Although the assistant manager was nice and tried to help us, I think he could do nothing and gave up, and the manager would never meet or talk with us. Lowe's acted as if they were doing us a favor. Today is September 28, and after much ado, we still do not have a working mower. Nor do we have confidence that this mower can be fixed adequately. As I submit this I have waited 32 minutes on the line with Lowe's corporate customer service to review and resolve.

Desired outcome: We would like a replacement mower or a refund of our money.

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
Mr. Helpful
Los Angeles, US
Sep 29, 2023 1:11 pm EDT

We are extremely sorry to hear of your frustration.

Husqvarna is a wonderful brand. Even with this issue, you should find it bringing you many years of wonderful use.

If there was a problem found immediately after delivery, Lowe's has certain agreements with most manufacturers to replace the merchandise. Whereas the issue didn't occur until after three months, contracts require the damage goes thriving authorized service.

Because there is no way to determine how the damage occurred, the service center has to work with Husqvarna to hopefully get the service covered under warranty. If you're willing to cover the parts and labor, you should contact the service center.

S
4:46 am EDT

Lowe's My window installation

I purchased 5 windows in July.

I charged them on my lowes credit card.

The windows were installed in August.

3 of the windows were defective, so replacement sashes were ordered. I was told that the windows would be installed in about 3 weeks. It is now October, and I still don't have my replacements, and I went with Lowes because of their reputation, and I didnt want to go through this.

I've tried getting answers as to when the sashes would be reinstalled, and I keep getting the runaround. I almost have the windows completely paid for, but I will not make another payment until installation is complete.

fyi... I ordered the same windows last year, and was very satisfied... this year, not so much!

Sandra Rose-Finger

514 Galahad Ct mantua nj

[protected]

Desired outcome: I want my windows repaired asap. It has been 3 months since I started this project.

P
5:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's I wish I could leave zero stars

Tried to purchase a dishwasher in-store, was told I need to go home and do it online. Weird, but ok. Purchase the dishwasher, installation and haul away (which I had to drive back to the store and do in person). 22 days later install day arrives and the contracted installation guy calls to say Lowes doesn't have your dishwasher. No call, text, email...nothing from Lowes. The third party installer was the only one to contact me. After 1.5 hours on hold with Lowes, the manager, Michael tells me the dishwasher isn't available and they won't be getting any more in, we need to cancel and redo the order for a similar dishwasher and he honored my original sales price. I go back to the store to do it in person and Jack, the sales guy goes to the back and confirms, "yes there is one back there, I saw it for myself" so I give them more of my money and buy it.

A week later I get a call from Jack (the sales guy that sold me both the first (unavailable) dishwasher and the second replacement dishwasher) and the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS AGAIN. They said they had one in store when they sold it to me but SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TOO. Lowes now has over $2,500 of my money (still haven't been refunded for either dishwasher) and I have no dishwasher.

It's not even bad customer service, it's non-existent. There is none. Apparently there are no dishwashers for them to even be selling either. Save yourself time and money and just go to HomeDepot.

R
3:08 pm EDT

Lowe's - Delivery & service

My name is Robert M. I'm a neighbor & friend of Marge S. so I'm a wittiness to what Lowes have put this woman through. They really need to be ashamed of themselves. I'm also here to put in what Marge S. left out. Out of 4 times of their delivery people coming out and 8 delivery men only 2 of them spoke English. They never leveled the washer or dryer when...

Read full review of Lowe's and 4 comments
T
8:47 pm EDT

Lowe's Appliances

In July 2002, we purchased all appliances for new construction. We lost our original home to a fire. We were 50% complete in construction when our father dies. He was the owner of the property that the appliances were purchased for. Every two to three months Lowes would call and see about delivery. The delivery date was pushed back because there was no house to put them in. Recently, I learned that Lowes is saying that a large portion of the appliances were delivered last year. That is not possible. If that was true, why continue to call and try to delivery. Part of our order consisted of a W&D that had to be replaced, so we did. Those two items were not delivered. If a deliver was authorized, then we would have had all appliances delivered at the same time. I have requested that the W&D be cancelled. They mailed refunds (gift cards) for that and now they are gone. No one has lived at that address since January 2022. I am trying to work with Lowes to get this resolved. The store says they can't help me. Tomorrow, I reach out to corporate. I never authorized delivery. There is no place to deliver anything

Desired outcome: I just want to be reimbursed fully. Once I know where I am living, I will need appliances. I will need to purchase. I can't let these order just sit in limbo.

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
Mr. Helpful
Los Angeles, US
Sep 29, 2023 12:21 am EDT

Hi Ms. Cobb.

We'd like to assist but July 2002 was over 20 (Twenty) years ago. Unfortunately a transaction that was initiated so long ago makes it difficult to do much.

We're extremely sorry for any frustration.

C
4:21 pm EDT

Lowe's Delivery of refrigerator

The order was placed on 9/15 with a delivery date set for 9/18.
No delivery on 9/18.
Call to Lowes said it was scheduled for 9/20.
No delivery on 9/20.
A call to Lowes Customer Service rescheduled delivery to 9/21.
No delivery on 9/21.
Delivery was set for 9/22-which was not possible due to my mother's medical appointments on Fridays.
A call to Lowes Customer Service scheduled/guaranteed delivery for 9/27 but then we were called to say delivery was set for Friday (9/29), which is not possible due to my mother's medical appointments on Fridays.
Almost two weeks and multiple reschedules later-we still do not have the refridgerator.

Desired outcome: I would like to get the refrigerator delivered on either Wednesday, 9/27 or Thursday, 9/28.

I
2:59 pm EDT

Lowe's - Vinyl fencing

I signed contract to have vinyl fence installed 3/2023. It has been nothing short of a nightmare. Today is 9/26/2023 and my $20,000 fence is still not complete. At one point my entire wooden fence was removed which left my backyard, inground pool and trampoline exposed for almost a month due to Lowes having a contract issue with their installer. I live in a...

S
1:57 pm EDT

Lowe's Kitchen appliances and installation

My husband and I purchased approximately $4500 worth of kitchen appliances at Mother's Day. I'm unsure how much we paid for installation - but it was substantial. Lowes had the washer/dryer and dishwasher installed within days of the purchase. They work wonderfully and it has been so nice to have working.

Lowes Corporate Complaint Desk

Lowes Corporate Complaint Desk 810 ! 215 ! 8501

3:35 pm EDT

Lowe's No longer give military discount on major appliances.

Today I was in Lowes's to buy appliances for my kitchen and was informed you no longer give military discounts on major appliances. This was dishearten for a company for years that pride itself of providing military and military families with discounts for years. What have changed, the military, and their family is not worth the discount anymore and are like everyday people except we protect our country during peace and war time. Thank you for nothing, since both my husband and I served in the military. Or is it all about profit?

[protected]@hotmail.com

you make it so hard to reach to Lowe;s

Desired outcome: I don't know.

Lowe's In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Lowe's is a top-notch home improvement store that offers a wide range of products and services to meet all your needs. With its excellent customer service, convenient store layout, and high-quality products, Lowe's deserves a solid 5-star rating.

Product Selection: Lowe's boasts an impressive selection of products, ranging from tools and hardware to appliances and home decor. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional contractor, you'll find everything you need to complete your projects with ease.

Pricing: While Lowe's may not always have the lowest prices in town, they do offer competitive pricing on most items. Plus, they frequently run promotions and discounts, allowing you to save even more on your purchases.

Customer Service: Lowe's excels in customer service, with friendly and knowledgeable staff members who are always ready to assist you. Whether you need help finding a specific product or advice on a home improvement project, the staff at Lowe's will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Store Layout and Organization: Lowe's stores are well-organized and easy to navigate, making your shopping experience a breeze. The aisles are clearly labeled, and the products are neatly displayed, making it simple to find what you're looking for.

Online Shopping Experience: Lowe's website offers a seamless online shopping experience. The website is user-friendly, with a search function that allows you to quickly find the products you need. The checkout process is smooth, and the delivery options are convenient.

Delivery and Shipping: Lowe's provides reliable and efficient delivery and shipping services. Whether you choose to have your items delivered to your doorstep or pick them up at a nearby store, you can expect prompt and professional service.

Return Policy: Lowe's has a generous return policy, allowing you to return most items within 90 days of purchase. With a valid receipt, you can receive a full refund or exchange for your returned items, making it easy to shop with confidence.

Loyalty Program: Lowe's offers a loyalty program called "Lowe's Advantage," which provides exclusive benefits to its members. With this program, you can earn points on your purchases, receive personalized offers, and enjoy special financing options.

In-store Experience: Shopping at Lowe's is a pleasant experience, thanks to its clean and well-maintained stores. The staff is readily available to assist you, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming and conducive to a productive shopping trip.

Quality of Products: Lowe's is committed to offering high-quality products that meet the needs and expectations of its customers. From trusted brands to their own private label products, you can trust that the items you purchase from Lowe's will be durable and reliable.

Availability of Stock: Lowe's strives to maintain a well-stocked inventory, ensuring that the products you need are readily available. In the rare event that an item is out of stock, the staff will assist you in finding a suitable alternative or provide information on when the item will be restocked.

Expertise and Knowledge of Staff: The staff at Lowe's is highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields. Whether you have questions about a specific product or need advice on a home improvement project, you can rely on the expertise of the staff to provide accurate and helpful information.

Promotions and Discounts: Lowe's frequently offers promotions and discounts, allowing you to save money on your purchases. From seasonal sales to clearance events, you can always find great deals at Lowe's.

Environmental Sustainability: Lowe's is committed to environmental sustainability and offers a range of eco-friendly products and initiatives. From energy-efficient appliances to sustainable building materials, Lowe's provides options for customers who prioritize sustainability.

Community Involvement: Lowe's actively engages with the community through various initiatives and partnerships. They support local organizations and contribute to community development projects, making them a socially responsible company.

Accessibility and Convenience: Lowe's stores are conveniently located and easily accessible, ensuring that customers can easily find and visit their nearest store. Additionally, the stores are designed to accommodate individuals with disabilities, providing a comfortable and inclusive shopping experience.

Mobile App Experience: Lowe's mobile app offers a seamless shopping experience on the go. With the app, you can browse products, check prices, and make purchases with ease. The app also provides access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Payment Options: Lowe's offers a variety of payment options, including major credit cards, debit cards, and Lowe's store credit cards. They also accept mobile payment methods, making it convenient for customers to pay for their purchases.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Lowe's stands out for its extensive product selection, excellent customer service, and commitment to quality. While some competitors may offer lower prices, Lowe's overall shopping experience and range of services make it a preferred choice for many customers.

How to file a complaint about Lowe's?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Lowe's. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing on Lowe's Appliance Purchase" or "Delayed Delivery of Lowe's Online Order".

4. Detailing the experience: Provide a detailed account of your experience with Lowe's. Mention key areas such as customer service, product quality, delivery, pricing discrepancies, or any other relevant aspects. Include specific details about transactions, such as dates, amounts, and item descriptions. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any inconveniences or problems it caused. If you attempted to resolve the issue with Lowe's, outline the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Explain how the issue has personally affected you, whether it be time lost, frustration, or financial impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Lowe's. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation or resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description of the issue is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to formally file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Be prepared to engage in further communication if necessary to resolve the issue with Lowe's.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Lowe's customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (877) 465-6937 +1 (800) 444-1408 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lowe's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.