Having problems with Lowe's?

Lowe's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 31, 2006. The latest review Terrible customer service on Black Friday was posted on Nov 28, 2021. The latest complaint Unethical behavior was resolved on Apr 30, 2020. Lowe's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1156 reviews. Lowe's has resolved 231 complaints.

Lowe's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 445 6937 (Customer Care)
+1 877 465 6937 (Sales & Product Assistance)
+1 800 444 1408 (Consumer, Commercial Business Accounts)
+1 800 890 5932 (Technical Issues)
+1 866 232 7443 (Commercial Accounts Receivable Accounts)
1000 Lowes Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lowe's Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Sep 03, 2021

Lowe's — Rebate for paint $30

On 5/31/21 I submitted a rebate online for 3 gallons of paint at $10 per gallon. I supplied all necessary...

Sep 03, 2021

Lowe's — My almost $2,000.00 held hostage by lowes for almost 2 months while I missed out on what I needed

On June 5th, 2021, I purchased a utility trailer from Pine Bluff, Arkansas Lowes (through my girlfriend) and...

Lowe'swall tile install

Wife and I have been waiting for install of wall tile over counter top for several months. A crew from texas came and started the project, ran out of grout said they would order more grout and come back when it arrives. To date the grout was miss ordered and then my wife was told that order was not placed and service pro was to pay for it, then she was told service pro had no authority to order the product. Well we are stuck in the middle of your pi# match and are frustrated over the extreme wait. My money was accepted and now I am considering a refund.
Ps: the contractor caused water damage to my wife's hobby room causing much water damage. Also the contractor did such a poor job of clean up, the counter top needs professional cleaning (counter top is new and cost up words of $5000.00. Also contractor used no protection on counter top and may have caused damage that we can not see until counter top is cleaned

Sep 02, 2021

Lowe's — Extended warranty on dishwasher

I purchased a dishwasher from Lowes, including an extended warranty. I've been trying since June to get it...

Lowe'sNon working dishwasher

Bought a brand new dishwasher and had it delivered on 8/26/2021. Hooked up brand new dishwasher and it don't work. Called the customer service number that came with product and was told they would have to send someone out to fix it. It is now 9/1/2021 and still not fixed. I don't believe that I should have to wait for a brand new dishwasher to be fixed. I should receive a brand one. This is unacceptable. I paid for a product that does not work and have to wait for someone to fix it. Will think twice before buying anymore appliance's from you.

Lowe'sCustomer service

This location has the WORST customer service. My fiancé and I went through self check out and the item we were buying was on sale, and when I brought it to the associates attention she just stared at me and in a rude tone told me she had to verify that. We smiled and said okay, makes sense. No worries.
      Then we asked how to do split payment and she rolled her eyes and said you couldn't do that at self checkout, and nudged me out of her way so she could print a receipt to take to a different register . My fiancé went and took a picture of the sales ticket to show the cashier. And the self check out woman snatched his phone out of his hand and was "well I have to still verify the numbers actually match." Sure, again, no worries. But don't nudge us or snatch our phone out of our hand. Then we told the cashier we needed split payment and she said to just enter our card into the reader, we asked if she heard us about split payment and she sighed and asked how much we need. Then proceeded to tell us how we were rude so she didn't feel the need to listen to us. We weren't rude, we were pretty calm despite the disrespect we kept receiving. It was all just an unprofessional, unacceptable experience to have.

1 Response
        • Ki
          kitchen wall tile Sep 02, 2021

seams to be the way of lows I was told that a product I was asking for a military discount did not quallify. she pushed the items toward me and said you want it or not ? I then proceeded to tell her that I was shot at and killed people to preserve her right to come to the USA and be safe and free of harm . respect the discount offer, she refused I had to go to Home Depot for the respect

Lowe'sCustomer service

I ordered and paid for an entry way door on 08/06/21 from Lowe's store #1624. I was told it would arrive in 19 days, 8/25/21. I was not called or emailed any updates on the item arrival so I showed up to pick up my door on 8/25/21 only to be told it has been delayed until 9/30/21. I was told by an employee named Christopher in the Door dept that Neil Williams, who completed this sale, was made aware of this delay since 8/12/21. I am understanding of manufacturing delays HOWEVER, I am a customer and deserve the courtesy of an update. I am at the end of a remodeling project, rented a truck for the transportation of the door to my house and have a contractor scheduled for the installation today, 8/26/21. This is unacceptable treatment. I paid for this product in FULL- $1540.19 and could not be afforded the courtesy of an email or phone call so that I would not have extended my self further finally? Is this how you train your staff to treat customers? I am very disappointed.

Lowe'sCustomer service

Shop at Lowes as often!!!... Today Aug 23 at customer service I have never been treated so poorly... First we tried self check and the clerk was in a tizzy with another guest that she had a disagreement with because he said she let other people in line after he had requested assistance. He waited for a manager. It got verbal. The clerk forgot to apply the veterans discount and sent us to customer service, which was fine till we arrived for assistance
          Mu husband is a veteran and uses his veteran discount when he shops and the cards has always been accepted, which he appreciates from Loews... Instead of being friendly, the clerk in customer service advised he could not use the military discount nor his Loews card for his discount... She was so rude and took the receipt and that was the last we saw of it... After waiting at her register 10 minutes, we walked out... Without the receipt

I have never experienced any of your associates acting in such a manner and do not appreciate it... Since I have no name for the clerks nor the receipt, I suppose I am lost at the end...

Today we only spent $80+ so the discount would be about $8.00... It is not the amount I am disgusted, it is the service and attitude of the clerk...

Respond

Lowe'sInstallation of basement outside door

In late July I had a outside entrance basement door installed by Loews. Within the last three weeks I called Lowes customer service five times for a repair to the new door. There is a space on the bottom of the door that can result in water entering the basement. Each time I called Lowes customer care I was told that the installer would get back to me. Nobody ever called back. Sure enough, water came through the basement door during the recent hurricane I had been connected on the six call to Lowes directly to the installer who promised to come to my home on Monday (today) between the hours of 3pm and 6p.m I cancelled an important medical appointment so that I would be home should the installer come early . The installer never showed up. Nobody likes to be ignored especially when one pays top dollars for a door. It seems that Lowes is not interested in correcting this problem. When I purchased the door the salesman at the Hicksville store insisted that I pay at full amount of the cost of the door( $2, 037.00) before installation. I was told the reason was to "protect" the store. How many times must I call Lowes customer call before someone cares enough to correct his problem? I think calling Loews 6 times is enough!

Lowe'sKnockout Roses in Garden Department

On 5/27/21, I purchased 27 knockout roses from the garden department. I had them planted in a new garden on 6/18/21 and they seemed fine. They were young plants and I believe the price was $9.98 each? They were fine for a few weeks, but suddenly began to shoot up in an unattractive manner. I assumed they just needed pruning. About two weeks ago, I noticed they produced mangled flowers and leaves, so assumed it was fungus, which I immediately treated. However, it got much worse. Both aspects became increasingly bad and were evidence of disease. Today I discovered online that they have a disease called Rose Rosette disease which means the plants must be destroyed. One article says if you cut off the infected canes at the very bottom, there is a slight chance to save them. I began that today, but discovered that there were many canes that were cut off long ago and had died and turned brown. Some were smaller and some quite large. I never had trimmed a cane. I think these plants had the disease before I bought them and the infected canes were removed. I have pictures of those brown canes and of the diseased roses on my phone so can send them separately if requested. Can email photos if you give me directions

Lowe'sPurchase and Inrstallation of a Gas Stove Purchased at the Store

In early July, purchased a gas stove Working with the sales force specifically asked what I need additional items (hoses, electrical). In addition, requested installation of the stove. It took over one month for the contractor the deliver the stove. A series of cancellations. Finally, arrived 4 hours after the scheduled time to tell me the stove would not fit in the space. Therefore, secured a granite company to enlarge the space. Scheduled the granite to be only told the stove would fit. The cost incurred was $200 for the error by your contractor. In discussing the issue with customer service, I was told I would be reimbursed for the $200, Once again, rescheduled Mega Plumbers to install the stove with no apologies. Then, found I was misguided by Lowes for I need a 220 outlet. With this misguidance and lack of sales competency, I have incurred another cost of $1, 500.

In turn, once again called customer service who had no interest in listening and supporting the promise of $200 credit to my Lowes for the granite mishap. So, I went to the Lowes Charlottesville store to discuss the matter with the Assistant Manager. He reassured me this matter would be addressed and $$ credited to my Lowes Card. There has been no follow-through on his part.

I have tried calling the store with ABSOLUTELY no luck of someone picking up the phone. What is the resolution on Lowes's part? This has been a total lack of customer care.
                Nancy Doody
                [protected]

Lowe'sLowe’s CRT TRAINING????

I have recently read Lowe's has started providing CRT training to its employees. I hope this is not true. I didn't believe that Lowe's was a racist company who categorizes people by the color of their skin. This is racist itself and not in keeping with a discriminatory free society and business. If this is so you have lost me as a customer who had been using Lowe's for all my home/lawn/construction needs.
                  Regrettably,
                  Don Parnell

Lowe'sCRT

I was very saddened to find that Lowe's supported Critical Race Theory. I am fairly familiar with this theory and it's origin in the book "class struggle" by Karl Marx. While there is some truth in that theory, it is only half truths. Our founding fathers understood a better and more accurate theory and "we hold these truths to be self evident". I have always been a supporter of Lowe's spending thousands as a remodeler and flipper. I am sorry but I cannot support a business that is helping to create racism and tear down the founding principles of our nation.

Lowe'sCRT training

I loved this store and was a loyal customer for years. Just learned that reverse racism is being taught via critical race theory. I drove to the Turner Rd branch in Salem OR. I asked an employee to confirm or deny the report I had read, and was told "yes, the training is held online". I will be unable to support this racist act. Sadly, I will not be able to shop for products at Lowe's as I realize the money I spend there will eventually work against my white skin. Truly as sad day and a real bummer. This may be a popular fad right now, but I will remember and encourage everyone I know to shop at any Lowe's competitor.

Lowe'sYour company

I will not longer ship at Lowe's again. I spent thousand las of dollars here over the last few years. NO MORE! Why. You might ask? This👇

LOWES IS RACIST!

Bank of America, Lowe's sponsored CRT training urging Whites to 'cede power to people of color'

1 Response
                          • Bl
                            Blake Wells Aug 20, 2021

I'm right behind you. I'm done with Lowe's.

Lowe'sCustomer Inquiry

I read in the news that your company supports crt training. I understand sometimes the press gets it wrong . Does Lowes do crt training? And Does lowes support the idea that crt training is necessary? If I get no response I'll assume the answer is yes to both. If it in fact your training your associates in this liberal bs Home Depot is closer anyway.

Lowe'sItem Never Delivered

In July 2021 our company ordered a all in one washer/dryer unit. We received a message/email that our order would be delivered on August 3, 2021. On August 3 we received an email that our order would be delayed. I tried tracking the order for a week, and the next week contacted the shipper (Estes) that Lowes contracted with - I've been given the run around daily all this week that the order was on the dock but now they can't locate it (so basically they have lost it). Contacted Lowes Customer Service (which is horrible) and they refuse to assist since they contracted with the shipper - yet we paid Lowes $1, 500 for a product we have never received!!!

Aug 19, 2021

Lowe's — Paid for installation that has not occurred

On August 3, 2021, I purchased a garage door opener [GDO] from Lowe's in South Lakeland, FL. I also paid...

Lowe'sCarpet installation

I had over 1000 ft.² of carpet installed by Lowe's. The seams were not done correctly and I had a large seam appear across my entire master bedroom eight months after the installation. The installation was under warranty for a year. After six months of trying to get assistance and at least four visits to my house by different inspectors, Lowes now says there's nothing they can do despite the fact that we have areas that are missing padding, padding is bunched up in doorways, and a large seam is visible in the master bedroom and all hall doorways, Would recommend strongly against using Lowe's flooring installation. I had many installations with Lowe's previously in other areas such as doors and blinds, never had a problem like this before. And they will not fix it.

Respond

Lowe'sDelivery service and quality of product

Order #[protected]
                                Placed 8/13/2021 set up for first time 8/14/2021, then they changed it to monday 8/16/2021. Never showed up, we called and got run around at first, finally some young guy answered and said "oh wow I guess it missed the truck". Hmm how does an order with 14- 2x6x16ft, 7 sheets osb and 12- 4x4x16, and 16 clear roofing panels just "miss" the truck? Then when we were moving them we noticed almost everyone was twisted. Not only that but one is cracked lengthwise almost 3 feet, totally useless for what we needed.
                                The sheet that was on the load was discolored and stated it was picked the day before and sat in the rain. When we called to ask about when it would be there? The guy said we can have it on the first truck so at 7am. As the guys get in at 6. It showed up at 9:30. Then the guys unloading it were stuffing their faces. Bad quality - bad customer service - bad product!!! Wont use them again. Second time we have had issues with lowes.