Having problems with Lowe's?

+1 800 445 6937 (Customer Care)
+1 877 465 6937 (Sales & Product Assistance)
+1 800 444 1408 (Consumer, Commercial Business Accounts)
+1 800 890 5932 (Technical Issues)
+1 866 232 7443 (Commercial Accounts Receivable Accounts)
P.O. Box 1111
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Fence installation

I purchased a wood fence from lowe's in about august of 2018. Approximately 2 months after the initial...

Online order. Dining table

Recieved table top damaged on top. Waiting for base After 3 days i got thru on phone. Was offered $13 off. Or they would send me another one but. I have to pay for another one and id need to return damaged one is same box.
Well i wouldnt get refunded for damaged until they get it back in original box. So i have to pay 2 times upfront
So im stuck. With this and $13 refund what an insult
Ill never order Lowes online again
It took 3 days to get thru to someone. Poor experience

Gift cards

Don't buy a lowe's gift card and tell everyone to never buy one for you. Daughter got me a lowe's gift card for fathers day. Tried to use it at store. Card balance is zero! Cashier manager is rude, says go call the 800# on back of card. Person at 800# says they can't help, call corporate office. Called corporate and listened to "your call is important to us" for more than an hour. Hung up and returned to store, talked with 'assistant manager' because 'manager' is not available. She says sorry but it's your tough luck. Call corporate again and finally get thru after another hour. This person just doesn't get it, keeps repeatedly saying if the card is lost or stolen there is nothing they will do. Tried telling this idiot that the card is not lost or stolen, i'm sitting here holding it in my hand. He just repeats the same thing. It's like talking to a dead plant! Learned the hard way how easy it is to be scammed with these pos cards. The card is not stolen, the $money$ is stolen while the card is still in the store! Someone should start a class action suit against lowe's for selling stolen merchandise!

Curbside pickup

In this time of COVID-19, being 61 and several underlying health issues, I either use curbside pickup or go...

Warranty on newly purchased refrigerator

Quite simply, there is no response for any call-in made to register my warranty on my refrigerator. Delay times last from 30 minutes to 2 hours with no response or answer. Worried that if I have repair problems, I will be out of pocket 179 dollars since there is no response. This has been happening since june 24 when we accepted the delivery. We need to know how we can register the warranty on our refrigerator without waiting for an extended period without response.

• Updated by Lou bunn · Jun 26, 2020

Call delay time is prohibitive. First time for 30 minutes, the second for an hour and a half and the third time for two hours with no response. I paid $179 dollars for a warranty that I cannot register and if I have repair issues, no one to respond to for repairs. I do not understand why there is a delay unless they are understaffed.

Rude,unprofessional,racist female employee

On 6/5/2020 about 4:45 pm. I came into the store to pick up a A/C. At the pickup area. A very rude, racist, unprofessional female employee. Was attempting to mock my Hispanic heritage accent .This female spoke in this inappropriate manner a few times. I told this person, that i could not understand what she was speaking. Another female employee came out an ask could she help. I gave this employee my receipt for the A/C. A few minutes later she returned with the A/C. A couple of male employee bought the A/C outside. They help load into the truck.This female employee represent Lowe's to me and the rest of the public. This was clearly Racial harassment, discrimination by this employee.This person appeared to be a female, African American, Black. 5:5 - 5:7 tall, 145=165 lbs, dark skin, eyeglasses, some kind of weave hair, age -19-25 years old.Lowe's website will not allow you to send email to company or store manger. Website tell you to contact by phone. I don't trust that a phone call will be foward to file a complaint.I am almost sure nothing will be done. But i want to put my complaint in writing.Lowe's need to have mandatory racial diversity training for all store's and all employee's every 6 months. And All Lowe's customer's should be able to send email into the website. And be restricted to a phone call as the only way to communicate to Lowe's.

People saying racist comments that work there called crazy old white man

I buy alot of stuff there even at contract office today iwas getting I was shorted 2 when to tell them that had recipt in hand they were blocks 1 2x12this black women called me a crazy old white man 3 people heard that work there called manager he took care of my blocks that is a very racial statenment if she calls many people that you gonna lose business and im not sed to that kind of talk I spend money I dont hav to take that thomas hogan 14251 road 505 phila. Ms 39350

Appliance warranty

I purchased a new refrigerator 60 days ago and it's already not working! I purchased the extended warranty, but they don't answer the phone! Tried calling 3 times today to call and after being on hold for 30+ minutes each time, I gave up! Looks like i'm out $1500 for the frig and another 180 for a useless warranty. Lowes corporate doesn't answer their phone either.

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Jun 13, 2020

Within 60 days would still make it under the manufacturer's warranty. A simple call to an authorized service center should resolve any issues.

Wrongful termination, false call to ethics hotline

I, Mark employee #2349228, was fired from Lowe's store 532 in February 2020 due to a call made to the...

Customer service for exteriors

Skip to content Using Gmail with screen readers Meet Start a meeting Join a meeting Chat 2 of 2 Window...

Motorized shopping carts for the handicapped

Before I get started, I am a person that calls businesses and thanks them for great service and or employee...

Vinyl privacy fence

jason groves out of lewisburg wv lowes license #1436313 gave me a 3600 quote on a privacey vinyle fince the wood was 600 cheaper.full payment upfront was required(somthing I was foolish to do)the contractor put in and cemented in 1/3 of the fence then told me it wouldnt work and would haft to come out and be replaced with wood.i agreed to this but was told thered be no refund of the difference 600.I called [protected] and KIARA put me in contact with whitney Taylor [protected] whitney.[protected]@lowes.com in Indiana after checking into situation KIANA called me and said I would get 600 refund and wooden instalation.Salesman jason groves called me and was what I call smart ellect basically sayin if u just want we will just refund all your money, I said fine hung up on him, recontacted taylor who said it would take 2 weeks to get a refund check, they wanted all upfront and groves followed me to the bank for the cashier check, an alternative was to go to lowes wait for admitance taking waisting more of my only comodatie TIME.so Im awaiting to see if I actually get a refund or not and have contacted a neathawk contractor to put up my fence

Windows

We purchased an older home and decided to go with Lowes for replacement windows due to a sale they were having. The installation dept and contractor was very nice about keeping us updated on the order.

It took 6 to 8 weeks for the order and then the virus hit. It delayed the installation, which was understandable. After several months later, the installation date was suppose to be today. I had the blinds, sheers off windows, furniture moved away for easier access to the windows and the phone rang. The contractor said someone with a forklift had broken the windows that had been stored there at the store. Not only my windows were broken, other expensive entry doors were damaged. The employee that damaged these items did not report what happened. The contractor notified corporate offices and is trying to work with the manager. No updates as yet.

Now, we have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks for a reorder. Unbelievable.
I will not use Lowes again for windows. This is not the first time we have had trouble with Lowes. We are done. This was Steubenville Ohio location.

Website stinks

It is absolutely absurd that I have to sign in to look for various items I want to price and do comparison shopping.
Why ? why is Lowes so exclusive that you are eliminating many handyman "joe" and laymen who want to purchase items or review products.

When I try to get in with my email and password, that does not work either.

At this point of life with the Coronavirus etc you should be thrilled to get additional business. You are doing EXACTLY the opposite.

How stupid is that. This executive decision to close or stop a good part of your customers NOT to shop at Lowes must make you all feel good!!!

I don't plan to go buy at Lowes anymore due to lack of "good governance"

Thanks but no thanks

Mohan Karkhanis
Oviedo FL
[protected]

Maytag washing machine

I bought a Maytag washer and dryer from our local Lowes and purchased a 3 year extended warranty. Last week the agitator broke off.

Called the Warranty Number provided and waited on line for an hour or more and they set me up with National Appliance Repair for a serviceman to come out and repair my washer the following Wednesday. I received a call from them 2 hours before the scheduled time telling me to ignore the message from the Warranty Office because the serviceman would not be there. I am a widowed single woman holding down a full time job and my washing machine that isn't even 3 years old is out of commission. They refused to even come out after I expressed my dissatisfaction with their service.

So on Thursday I called the Warranty Office again and they set me up with another serviceman for next week. Lowes extended services are complete crap. They hire low lives to repair their products and they don't care about customer service. I looked up this new serviceman online and what I found out is he doesn't even return phone calls or doesn't show up.

My next step is to call corporate Lowes and complain that if my washer is not fixed in 2 weeks they need to provide me with a brand new washer for a part that could have easily been fixed by a reputable serviceman. Next call will be to Maytag for their cheap parts in their washers.

User's recommendation: Do not buy any appliance from Lowes and do not buy an extended warranty.

Store Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Jun 13, 2020

Is there an area of your service contract that guarantees service is completed within a certain time-frame? I know it's frustrating waiting to have something serviced that you depend on, but repair service does take time. I'm not sure that demanding a new washer will get you anywhere.

Unable to quote a correct price

flooring department in Ormond Beach is HORRIBLE went to order carpet gave the room size 27x15 which is 405 SF...

Special order and customer service

I ordered artificial turf on May 6th all it said in My Lowe's was order received. It never changed. I...

In store order for display flags

I placed an order at the Lowe's store located in Osage Beach, Missouri. After waiting for over two weeks for items brought and paid for at the store, they told me the items would be available in 7 to 10 days. I called the store after two weeks, I have to talk to four people before the manager (Crystal) informed me that the items were not available but the store placed them on order for me two weeks ago. This makes no sense, so they are refunding my money. Why didn't they just tell me that two weeks ago, instead of wasting my time. I have spent a lot of money at Lowes, you can bet your a-- that will be the last time I shop at Lowes. This store has employees that do not know their job, I think my flags either never got ordered or they gave them away to another customer. You have lost a valuable customer.

Product assembly complaint

Invoice 88545
Been a nightmare experience, I ordered a pittboss pro 1100 series pellet smoker online including assembly & delivery . first smoker care from vista & was the wrong item. Second 1 was from santee & when I got home from work & inspected it all 12 screws that attach legs to fire box were just finger started & tightened at all. went to move it & everything was spongy & twisted. can believe it was not noticed. I can even send a video showing me resecuring all 12 screws. not a good experience & expect more from lowes. Have all purchased my & my mother appliances from lowes & what I went through inregards to this grill wasnt fun. Customer service at santee tried ti help as best as they could as there was multiple issues during the ordering process. I was still charged for the first / wrong grill even though cs re-assured me that I wouldnt since I refused it right off the truck, etc...
Just wanted to make someone aware that who ever is assembling grills at the santee / ca / san diego location is obviously not focussed on what theyre doing. all 12 screws that hold the top of the legs to the actual grill were barely finger started, never secured at all. had to re-check every fastener & question every aspect of the assembly

Central indianapolis store 6002 n rural

I am a soon-to-be-former customer of lowe's unless I am satisfied that this has been properly handled!!!...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices