Having problems with Lowe's?

Lowe's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 445 6937 (Customer Care)
+1 877 465 6937 (Sales & Product Assistance)
+1 800 444 1408 (Consumer, Commercial Business Accounts)
+1 800 890 5932 (Technical Issues)
+1 866 232 7443 (Commercial Accounts Receivable Accounts)
P.O. Box 1111
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lowe's Complaints & Reviews

Lowe'sGE washer/dryer combo not installed right

A month ago I purchased Model #GUD27ESSMWW a GE washer dryer combination for closet installation. The first installer stated the wrong hoses were put on the truck and he couldn't install the washer and left it sticking out blocking the main door to my daughters house. I called Isaquah Lowe's and was passed 3 times then hung up one. I called again was passed 5 times then hung up on, an hour later I try, 2 hours later I try by now they are closing but I am speaking to some level of manager. I leave a call back number. No call. I call again hung up on still haven't really even been able to discuss problem. Several more calls finally they agreed to send someone out. Again still wrong hoses can't install. Then this time its earlier and I do get through to manager that tells me there is no problem, but installer states there is a problem. I request refund and removal. Suddenly magically it can be installed. I come look at it, vent is crushed and has a gash...fire hazard. I demand they come back out, they came out wrong day, so I had them come out again. Replaced vent, but now the washer doesn't work anymore (ironically it did until they moved it back) Now a load of very expensive clothes ruined and still no working unit more being ingnored by Isaquah and the poor excuse for after hours help.

Lowe'sMy Lowes Card-replacement card Request

All I have is a state issued Disability license plate. So, don't expect any Lowes employee to come out to the parking lot to see my DAV tag. I doesn't work That way, any way.
    SEPT 2020 i submitted documentation Proving my DVA/VA eligibility. I got a new ph and number in DEC, called Lowes HQ to update. The customer service told me "that OLD ph number is in someone else's name and they have been using your account, someone named Elizabeth" Aint' no one I know.
    Over the following 5 months, after their I.T. dept. putting my documents together with my NEW ph, my address and email...and Now 3 ph calls, 6 weeks later, looking for my Replacement card for 'My Lowes acct, its still isn't here. I 'am Not about to step foot into the store to get the same lame stare from the check out.
    Over the past 10 years I only tried twice using my VA eligibility, only to find out the ph number Never was in my name at all and it was only this past SEPT I followed up and called their home office to find these folks give NOT a red Ratts a^^ to do their Own follow up. That's where this entire can of worms is. No Where. The exact Same as Lowes customer service and to say the least, those employed in their Stores. Its been my experience to find 1 upfront who is willing to even nod their head in a veteran's direction as if you're not even there. Very disrespectful and as If they don't need My business.
    I have a Great Amazon Prime acct. and Use it.
    What appears to me is American companies which are invested in by large money financiers Will be and Is the Doom for our society by literally driving U, S. consumers in the direction They want to Grow...i.e China and its conglomerates.

Lowe'sFedEx

This is actually about their use of FedEx. I live in an apartment and they continually tell me they cannot make a delivery. I was home today and I or my husband should have gotten a call if they had actually made it to our pedestrian gate.

On top of that they wouldn't allow me to choose one of their offices to pick up from and their assistant does not recognize my address.

I think I finally told them to return the product to sender. Use a different shipper!

I realize this is not directly Lowe's fault, but it's not right that FedEx gives me a hard time just cause I live in a set of apartments.

Feb 22, 2021

Lowe's — Delta table saw

Recently I purchased a Delta Table Saw from Lowe's in Las Cruces, NM. I live in Roswell, NM. I ordered...

Lowe'sp/t work

My name is Milton L. Delgado...Land Line number is: [protected]. Your store located in Bloomsburg PA has been advertising both inside and outside about having full and p/t jobs available. In early Feb 2021, I was interviewed by a lady inside your store which went very well. She asked me the departments I would be interested in working in, along with the days and hours I wanted to work. I filled out an online application and eagerly waited to be notified when I would be starting. I am a retired senior seeking to get back into the workforce to supplement my income. I know I'd be an asset to Lowes since I'm bilingual Spanish, a Veteran. and reside 10 minutes from your store. I've been greatly disappointed since to date, I haven't been notified and feel I being discriminated against because I'm a senior. Lowes did not afford me the decency to contact me and let me know whether or not my application was being considered. The signs are still be displayed at the store. I would like someone to let me know why I haven't been noticed.

p/t work

• Wi
            Willie14u Feb 19, 2021

Consider yourself lucky. I too am retired and applied for a job at Lowe’s in Edwardsville, Pa. Right from the beginning, during orientation/training it was obvious that this job would be a mistake. You dealing with poor management, no training (what they call training is comical). Crazy sporadic hours, that is set by a computer. The treat their employees horrible. A huge mistake, at this point this job is day to day, till spring time and then I out. Trust me, you should b thankful for unanswered prayers!

Feb 18, 2021

Lowe's — Home siding

Siding installment appointments cancellations, supplies shortages up price of siding went from #3000.00 to...

Feb 17, 2021

Lowe's — e-gift card

I am Realtor and Asheville NC. After a closing in Whittier NC this afternoon I ordered an e-gift card as a...

Feb 17, 2021

Lowes Home Improvement — Refrigerator install faulty caused a leak at icemaker line to water supply.

Bruce Treadaway 4022 Murray Street Fort Mill SC 29707 New Whirlpool Fridge installed 9/25/20. I found the...

Feb 14, 2021

Lowe's — Installing hot water heater

My wife and I purchased a hot water heater from Lowe's ($495) Lancaster, Ohio. Since I have a myriad of...

Lowe'sDelivery

Was supposed to get my freezer deliver today...feb 10 2021 call lowes 800 number they transfer me to the store Austin hwy San Antonio tx was told all drivers at this location were quarantine for vivid 19...wasn't it funny not 2 minutes earlier female rep.said it was checking to see it was on the truck for delivery. Now my delivery is now going to be feb 21 2021...this store is be dishonest..., , what a girl going to do...they have me trap...have to wait and hopefully it will come...never had to wait a so long order on 27th of Jan 2021

Lowe'sMaytag washer

I purchased a new Maytag washer at Lowe's on December 1, 2020 and 7 weeks later the washer stopped working. I was told by Lowe's that because I did not purchase the extra warranty I had to go through the manufacturer to see if the fix would be covered. Maytag wasn't able to come out until today January 26, 2021 and I was told it is the motor that is shot and must of been faulty. It is covered but the point is I was sold a lemon by Lowe's and I will be without a washer for a total of 2-4 weeks. How inconvenient. I purchased a Maytag thinking it would last for a long time only to have it break in 7 weeks and Lowe's take zero responsibility.

Lowe'swasher dryer

I ordered a washer dryer from north bergen nj lowes. they called the wrong number to call about delivery because the dryer was not in stock they would not be delivering the washer which i needed. trying to call back the store was i joke i called 50 times no answer finally i got someone on sunday they wanted to deliver the washer I told them no wont deal with your company again.

LowesNon delivery of building materials ordered and paid for times four.

I am waiting for building materials delivery today that have been ordered and paid for at the Lowes store on Peach Orchard Road in Augusta Georgia. This is the fourth time I have ordered same materials and if I do not get them today this will be the fourth time I will have ordered these materials, paid for them and the fourth time I got my money back and cancelled the orders. I am sick and tired of this crazy stuff!

Lowe'sOnline purchase

I purchased a tool online for my husband. The date for delivery came and went so i logged on and it said that i had no order. Went through multiple csr until finally one man apologized for the issues and offered a small "refund". He then proceeded to charge my card again, for $40 less than the original amount. He said the original charge would drop off in just a few minutes. Days later still no refund or product. Lowes then told me my order was cancelled and I had to go online and order it again. I just wanted my $ back at this point, i had no item and was charged 2x for it. I finally received it in the mail and it was the wrong item! I called Lowes and was told it would be 7-9 days, not minutes, to get my refund. I have now waited 2 weeks and still no money! And i was told i need to drive 1+hour to the nearest lowes to return this item. You have to be kidding me!!!

Lowe'sBosh Appliances

Order Bosh Appliances in Aug. 10 k with warranty and installation. Have been rescheduled 5 times. Lowe's never calls and notifies. When calling the appliance department they never answer. You have to drive 30 minutes s to stand in line to be told there rescheduled again. Outrageous the the number of times rescheduled and no communication. Have made several complaints to store manager . Now same thing again. 5th date the 19th. Now said April. Holding up sale of 675 k house costing interest on money for something paid for 7 months ago. Outrageous.

Jan 19, 2021

Lowe's — Broken 2 year old washing machine

First I want to thank you for allowing us military members a discount on most of our purchases, and for...

Jan 13, 2021

Lowe's — Service I'm complaining about from manager

To Whom It May Concern, I'm writing this complaint because my daughter was in the store located in...

Jan 12, 2021

Lowe's — All items not included in order

We ordered an Allen and Roth vanity, which clearly states in the description that the mirrors were included...

Jan 09, 2021

Lowe's — Warranty repair and physical damage by lowes employees

I have been trying to get our dishwasher repaired since 4/20. After being given the wrong number to warranty...

Lowe'sI ordered a fence from your Lowes in Huntersville Nc

I had your representative Jeff Ross your project specialist come out and Quote me a price on a custom vinyl fence to the tune of $16, 000. Which included hauling away my old fence. Jeff wanted all the money up front. I thought this was odd but I went ahead and gave him a check which cleared my account the end of November. When I call the project manager he states there waiting on the materials for the fence. Now the reason I am upset is that I paid in full and that Jeff should have told me that the fence was not in stock before he took my money. I feel this is poor business and the your contract has a right to rescind clause only for up two three days. I would like to have this resolved and get my money back or get a better garrentee. That the work will be done.
                      Ms montero