1400 Nampa-Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID, 83651, US
Thu:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Lowe'sPaying for washer / dryer that hasn’t been received yet

I ordered a washer and dryer from your Lowe's Nampa store. I was told it would be delivered August 9, 2020. On August 9th they came to deliver my dryer only. I asked when my washer would be delivered and was told they had no idea. So I told them to take the dryer back and deliver at the same time. Since that time I've gone to the store to speak to a manager. I've been given the run around. He's out right now. Call this afternoon he's gone for the day. You name it. I've gone to the store and get the same run around. All I want is my washer and dryer that I'm already paying for. If they can't deliver that washer and dryer then provide me with another of equal or greater value. Enough of this BS.

• Mr
      Mr. Helpful Aug 13, 2020

Hi Ms. Colwell.

The problem throughout the industry now is that many manufacturing plants have been completely shut down because of the Covid pandemic. Management is not allowed to provide you with a "free" upgrade, but you may wish to switch to a different models that has confirmed inventory. Do so quickly, however, as stock is running low on just about every appliance within the market.