Menu
Lowe's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lowe's
reviews and complaints

www.lowes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 2212 Reviews

How responsive is Lowe's's customer service?

243 Resolved
1959 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Lowe's is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Lowe's has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lowe's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Lowe's reviews and complaints 2212

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
9 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Lowe's reviews and complaints

1:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's Delivery of appliances refrigerator and stove

Worst delivery service ever! The guy was rude to my husband when he had asked him to please be careful on the floor. We had just laid new flooring down and didn't want it messed up. He told my husband that he didn't know if he could be careful or not. And that he would leave it in the living room, and he could put it in place. They did place them in the kitchen but with attitude. My husband had to ask them to put the stove in place because they were going to leave it out. They did not test the stove to see if it was working or not and did not attach it to the wall for safety of not tipping over. Refrigerator is not level it rocks.

I called the store where I purchased the items and the acted like it was no big deal and stated that it was a third party and not Lowes fault. I told her that the third party represented Lowes. She stated that she would pass the information on, but they don't follow up with you on resolutions.

I told her that she has lost a customer over this.

7:00 pm EDT

Lowe's Roofing Installation

New roof installed 2019. Unknown to me, the installer did not complete by installing shingles on the ridge vent. Because the contract is over 2 years old, they say they have no record of it. Also, they say it is out of the 2 year warranty for roof installations. I contend that since Lowe's says the 2 year warranty starts upon completion of the work, the roof is still in course of construction. There has been no damage incurred. I just want the job finished properly so that the GAF shingle warranty will not be voided.

Desired outcome: Install shingles on ridge vent.

View 0 more photos
Aug 27, 2023 12:03 pm EDT

We'd love to assist.

Completion of a contract is typically done when the job is signed off as completed. This would have likely been back in 2019. The additional concern is what has actually occurred with such missing shingles. It is possible that the entire strip was removed within such a storm or even that the strip was left that way intentionally.

It is likely a good idea to get a second opinion as to whether the shingles should be there and what such a cost might be. Please call [protected] to schedule someone to come out an look.

7:45 pm EDT

Lowe's excellant employees

went to store0129 waco texas bought some clear roofing panels noticed after loading on cart some were damaged talked to employee wade about it he went to check about some more they were damaged called for manager susan she came and looked at the damaged ones gave me a discount wade went and help me load my trailer nicest two people you can meet lowes is lucky to have these two employees

2:27 pm EDT

Lowe's - Frigidaire gallery side by side refrigerator

Joseph Seymour 2918 Louise Avenue Baltimore, Md 21214 [protected] Below is a summary sent to Frigidaire/Electrolux. The reason for sending is to reflect on starting at Lowe’s to purchase the Gallery Refrigerator. and now where we stand. We had to wait for the Gallery Refrigerator to be shipped to Lowes. It took us 4 different delivery dates until we...

12:04 pm EDT

Lowe's Ethics violation

You have an employee at the Foley, Al. store who is in management who is allowed to push, shove, sexually harass and punch a subordinate seemingly without repercussions. According to your employee handbook that is termination for both individuals involved. I know of three incidents where the employee was terminated but the supervisor had nothing done to them. I know he was the instigator, but upper management will do NOTHING to stop the employee harassment and termination of hard-working people who was pulled into the confrontation by this supervisor. PLEASE look into this before you lose more valued employees who actually care about their jobs and customers.

If this is the wrong department, I apologize and ask that you forward this to the department who can help with this continual problem. Thank you for your help.

Desired outcome: An investigation into why a supervisor is violent to your employees on multiple occasions and no one at store level is doing anything about it.

11:36 pm EDT

Lowe's - Washer

I was in need of new washer, so I went to Lowes looking to purchase one on 07/25/2023 or so. Nothing that I want was in stock. I went ahead and ordered one, The staff told me that it should be arrived on 08/04/2023. When I came by to pick it up, the rep at the customer service and the stock rep keep going back and forth over the phone for about 20 minute...

R
7:25 pm EDT

Lowe's Samsung washer

I purchased a washer from the Eagle Pass, TX store and they delivered it and had someone install it. So now it seems that they installed it incorrect. We put cold water and it switches to hot water. I call Samsung and they told me that I had to call Lowes so I did that, and the manager told me they couldn't do anything because I only had 48 hours to call them.

Aug 23, 2023 3:36 pm EDT

We appreciate hearing from you.

By contract, Lowe's requires any issues reported within 48 hours of delivery; beyond that point, the manufacturer should handle any issues.

4:23 pm EDT

Lowe's Service purchasing at lowes store

On Thursday August 17, 2023, I went to the Lowes at 5602 Avenue U in Brooklyn near Kings Plaza, where I purchased a black kitchen bin. I asked an employee tagged name Dwayne if they had appropriate size bag to carry it out. He said no. I continued my transaction with him and other employees who were looking on with cameras around and the usual online monitoring of self-service cashier. I immediately proceeded from the cashier with my new black bin after paying at terminal 46 at around18:42:52. This guy in uniform charge at me asking me for proof of purchase even though the alarm didn't go off when I went through the door. I told him to check the guy inside which would be Dwayne he should have seen me cashing the bin too and beside I go to that Lowes once or twice very month for shopping. He called me a thief and was trying to accost me with another person, I told him I was going to sue and I am a person who will keep my word. I tried to take a picture of him and my phone somehow malfunction, he covered up his name tag I made to go back inside to speak with Dwayne and I was prevented. he threatened me with further action if the camera revealed I didn't pay and told me to leave when I was already leaving and shouldn't return, he and the other employees went away, I asked a lady what time it was outside, Another Arican American lady said she went through the same discriminatory behavior, at this same location when I bought flowers before they tried the same thing but didn't go this far. This is negligent supervision, careless security system, harassment, discriminatory and conspiracy type behavior against a minority, why didn't he check with Dawyne who was by the self-service area, the camera and the people operating the register before coming to me and when the door alarm didn't go off. the behavior alarmed, menaced, threatened, embarrassed and defamed me with other people around and prevent me from enjoying service and my civil rights as a human being and a citizen in this country. This is not acceptable from a large company in the USA.

A
8:20 pm EDT

Lowe's - Napoleon BBQ

I ordered a Napoleon BBQ online to be delivered right before Memorial Day. When they delivered it I had them slide it close to my fence with the front facing the fence. I signed for it not thinking to inspect the front. When I cleared the area and moved in 2 feet I noticed there was a HUGE dent on the front of the hood, the front side was smashed in and it...

4:24 pm EDT

Lowe's Husqvarna Backpack Blower 1064358 defective and return that followed

I am mainly writing you so you can be aware of the poor customer service you are delivering at your Oviedo, Fl location. Definitely more training is necessary as well as a better customer ethic. On 8/20/2023 I purchased the above item. Transaction #[protected] at Lowes on 1155 Vidina Place, Oviedo, FL Unfortunately after trying hours to start it to no avail, I returned it on 8/21/2023. Transaction #[protected] Time 14:46:46 I was met by the Cashier instead of being empathetic to the situation, she said she can't accept it with gas in it (the gas I also purchased from Lowes on 8/20/23 on the same receipt) She asked a few people and was told to call rental tool services, all the while holding me up and making her problem be my problem. Long story short, she found out she could return it and to call receiving to take it away. Instead of dealing with Receiving when I have been taken care of, she takes more time contacting them. Why wasn't this procedure known to her and why did she feel that the customer should be delayed while it's all being figured out? Then we got to the gas I purchased at the same time. She would not accept the half empty can, even though the rest of the gas was in the very same blower she just refunded and took back. As a result, I was out $33.23 plus tax for the gas still in the blower. I would have had to wait around for them to figure that one out so I had enough by this time. Will you kindly refund me my $35.55 for the gas.

Bonnie Sutliff

774 Andover Circle

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Desired outcome: $35.55 refund.

S
8:01 pm EDT

Lowe's Management

On Friday August 18, 2023, I received an email from Suzanne (Nicole) Downey/

In it was a strangulation of Head Cashiers, NO HELP OFFERED, just striking us down. We are not animals. No one has mentioned the observations for some time. Josh Emery is too busy sitting in the ASM office either on the phone or computer.

This is the e-mail I received from: Downey, Nicole yesterday morning.

Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 9:45 PM

To: wills, jazmen ; Lawless, Sandra ; Gossett, Brayden ; Yampanis, patrick ; Rivas, Ismael

Cc: Emery, Joshua ; Bolukh-Kaplewski, Maryna

Subject: Cashier Observations

Team,

Only 13 of 44 associates received a cashier observation since 7/1. Only 16 total observations were done. This is not acceptable and clearly shows why we are not meeting metrics with so many issues on the front end. This is not acceptable.

Effective today, every cashier that works on your shift must have an HONEST observation done. There must be a coachable conversation surrounding the observation. I don't want to see this pencil whipped, let's be honest, most of the cashiers we have are not doing everything that they should be. Surveys, credit, and LPP asks are a nonnegotiable part of a cashier's job.

At the end of your shift Josh and I need a recap as we will be following up with the cashiers regarding the observations. This needs to be sent by email. This is your personal accountability piece of the puzzle. If all of your observations are showing 100% then you need to be prepared to have a conversation surrounding that. We will be holding you personally accountable for observations. Every Cashier, every day, until we get them all onboard with SMART customer service and the programs we offer.

We will be having recap conversations once a week regarding observations and metrics (personal and teamwise). Know your business and what's going on during your shifts. We can't improve if we don't.

Fulfillment, you have a fulfillment observation on FE4ME as well which is why I am including you on this email.

This is our first half of the year performance.

Previous 45 day observations

Third Quarter performance to date, and all of these were done today.

If you all have any questions surrounding this, please get with Josh, Maryna, or myself on your next shifts as there will be no excuses moving forward as to why they are not being done.

Kindest regards,

S. Nicole Downey

Operations Manager

Nicole. [protected]@store. lowes.com

Lowe's Store #2245

[protected] (P)

[protected] (F)

NOTICE: All information in and attached to the e-mails below may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message. If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify the sender immediately by phone [protected]) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message electronic, paper, or otherwise. By transmitting documents via this email: Users, Customers, Suppliers and Vendors collectively acknowledge and agree the transmittal of information via email is voluntary, is offered as a convenience, and is not a secured method of communication; Not to transmit any payment information E.G. credit card, debit card, checking account, wire transfer information, passwords, or sensitive and personal information E.G. Driver's license, DOB, social security, or any other information the user wishes to remain confidential; To transmit only non-confidential information such as plans, pictures and drawings and to assume all risk and liability for and indemnify Lowe's from any claims, losses or damages that may arise from the transmittal of documents or including non-confidential information in the body of an email transmittal. Thank you.

The customer is always right. Josh Emery jumped on me yesterday afternoon babbling that I told a customer we have a 90 day policy. I love what do, so why would I take the chance of losing my job or getting a WRITE UP!

Josh Emery is the same with every person he speaks with. His approach is disgusting. Much more not needed., He does not need to hold a managers position nor Front End Supervisor

On Wednesday August 9, 2023, there was an accident in Lumber. An associate was hurt on a fork lift. He (Arden) took his fist and hit the mirrors which broke, and busted his knuckles. He went to the break room holding his bleeding hand, as Nicole Downey tended to him.

When filling out the claim paperwork, he changed his story, Management knew of this. I feel this looks bad on all of them that know of his shenanigans.

This needs to be corrected.

The last thing I have which is...

There are three (3) associates who go outside lumber and do their vaping, with THC, (alias Marijuana). Management also knows of this. Which the store manager seems to Protect these three from any criticism, or incidences.

One of them was smelling of Marijuana on Thursday August 17, 2023 after taking a break.

An associate in lumber said I would be surprised at some of the things that go on in lumber.

This is enough for you to go through.

Desired outcome: I feel he needs to either be let go or put in lumber where the guys get along maybe

L
2:38 pm EDT

Lowe's Redwood fence installed

My and neighbor and I recently shared the cost of a fence in need of replacement. We chose Lowe's to do the work, as my neighbor had suggested, since they had previously did the other side of their fence a couple of year back and were happy with it and their service.

They installed the fence on Friday, April 7th, 2023. Neither of us was home the date of the install. I was told it was going to be done on the weekend and they arrived a day later, no biggie, however me and my neighbor both work Monday thru Friday and we do not have the pleasure of working from home, we both physically go into an office.

The next day me and my husband go to inspect the fence and were disgusted by the horrible and shotty job they did. There were huge gaps between the planels, split wood panels, nails all crooked, not in an sort of pattern, jus a bad quick and dirty job.

My neighbor has made numerous attempts to get Lowe's to remedy the job and they have done nothing to replace the bad work, just giving us the run-around.

Do not use Lowe's or their fence contractors.

Desired outcome: Would like them to replace the fence where there are huge gaps and replace the split boards and nail the fence the correct way.

1:33 pm EDT

Lowe's Employee

Today I went into the Mt Dora Lowes at 18795 US Highway 441

I went into the garden department to buy some septic tank rocks at the area there were several damaged bags of rocks some that were tapped up so I ask an employee by the name of James was beyond rude when I ask if the broken bags were discounted since I only needed them to fill in a hole that had started in the roadway in my community he said they bag those at night time so I ask can I buy the ones that are already bagged he said " I guess I will stop what I am doing and go help you " I said if your busy then I can ask someone else and he said " Lady I do not have time for this what do you want" Another employee an older gentlemen came up with a shovel and said I will get this bagged for her and James said " We dont shovel rocks " and the older gentlemen said I do and started bagging the rock James then took the roll of bags and said " I dont get paid for this [censored] " and walked away the employee helping me had to go get the bags back he apologized several times I told him this has nothing to do with you at all and I greatly appreciate your help. When I went to check out I told the clerk of the attitude I was given by James and she stated that several complaints have been made on him we have all had a problem with him and I told her I would go speak with the manager and she told me it would be better to contact corporate and supplied me his name. I am sorry but there is no reason to have any employee treat a customer in the way that I was treated and for several complaints to be made and he is still an employee is even worse. When I got in the car I called my husband I was so upset over the way I was treated he was going into the store to talk to the manager he does alot of business with Lowes in Mt. Dora and Lowes in Lady Lake. I have never had an issue with any employee at the Lowes in Mt. Dora they have always been very helpful and friendly this is the first time for me and I dont accept it or appreciate it.

Cheryl Sullivan

[protected]

[protected]@aol.com

1:16 pm EDT

Lowe's Customer service.

Hello, I've never done this before. Most times, I chalk bad customer service to someone having a bad day, but this needs to be addressed. I bought a hot water heater from the N may ave. store in Oklahoma city on 8/15/2023. I called the next day to let them know I had paid for it online, and the plumbing company's name, and that they would be picking it up. My plumber called, and said he got to the store, and talked to two people who walked away and never came back to the service desk. When he called me it had been 40minutes that he had been there, so I called to see if there was someone I could talk to to get him help. A lady answered the phone, was completely rude. I won't go into the details, but I would hope someone would take time to listen to the call. I called at 11:12am on 8/18/2023 Oklahoma city time. It was a call that lasted over 23 minutes. The last time she came on the line she was still rude, and before I could tell her that I just got a text from the plumber they were loading him, she hung up on me. My name is Jerry Fowlkes, [protected]@gmail.com is my email. By the way, my plumber said she was very rude to him as well.

Desired outcome: I would leave that up to HR or management. Nobody should be standing behind the counter of a customer service desk treating people that way. I don't believe she represents the majority of employees, but this should be addressed.

V
10:41 am EDT

Lowe's Zline range hood

My name is Vikki Miller and I live in Colorado Springs Colorado. I placed two separate orders online at Lowe's for a Zline 30 inch Wall-mounted Range Hood Top Cover (Stainless Steel), they were advertised at $89.95. Today I received the first one and it was not as advertised they actually sent me Zline crown molding. Long story short the Zline Company put me in touch with a local Lowe's were I was told that if I brought the item in they would order and replace it with what was advertised. But when I got there they tried to refund me the $89.95 and keep the item that they sent me under the reasoning that they had already refunded it back to my card (after I had told them that that isn't what I wanted) to the try and keep my evidence that I fully intend on using in court. When I attempted to leave the store with the item that I brought in the manager proceeds to tell me that she can't let me leave with he item that I paid for so the police were called and I waited for them so that they wouldn't make the narrative into I stole something. when the officer arrived I was allowed to leave with my item. But I'm glad that he came out because tomorrow I will be subpoenaing his body cam which will show that they agreed to replace it at there expense, that the advertisement was wrong as well as there is video footage of my interaction with management just in case they erase it before I subpoena it. Lowe's has since changed the advertisement and the price to what they sent me and have accused me of ordering the crown molding... I guess they forgot that they sent me a receipt, also I took pictures of the original posting before they changed it. I will be reporting this to the attorney generals office, the Federal Trade Office and anywhere else that can help with this situation. Pictures attached Below: PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE ITEM NUMERS AS WELL AS THE TIME AND DATES ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE COMPUTER SCREEN... I have videos, receipts and the description of the product that I ordered. I will continue to report this incident to every agency that I can until I get to the right one to prevent Lowe's from treating it's customers the way that I have been treated. If this email reaches your office and you have any information or referrals to where I can go or contact for help please reach out to me, I will be grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help with this issue.

Desired outcome: I want them to give me the products that they had listed and that I ordered and paid for

View 0 more photos
A
4:31 pm EDT

Lowe's Refrigerator purchase from store #1113

I been having a problem receiving my refund for a refrigerator in the amount of over $1600.00+. The damaged refrigerator was returned one week ago, August 9th. As yet, despite many attempts through Synchrony Bank and the local Lowe's store, Sunrise, Florida, I still haven't gotten the refund posted. A dispute has been filed with Synchrony Bank, but thus far this has not been resolved. A supervisor called me from the Sunrise store this morning, August 17th, and no message was left. When I finally found who had called me, she told me that she was researching what has happened to my refund. She said she would call me back and did not. I called the store this afternoon and she had already left for the day. I was unable to talk to another supervisor since the phone just rang and rang like usual. The customer service with Lowe's is horrible! I cannot purchase anything else from you in the future because of this and I have purchased many items, both large and small now as well as in the past.

Please help me to resolve this issue ASAP!

Andrea Connally

252` NW `104th Ave

Apt 306

Sunrise, Florida 33322

Desired outcome: Get this refund posted to my account

Aug 27, 2023 11:12 pm EDT

Hi Andrea.

Do you have a receipt for the returned refrigerator?

12:26 pm EDT

Lowe's Ariens zero turn lawnmower

I purchased an Ariens zero turn Lawn mower at the Fayetteville, Ga store on Saturday 08/14/2023. It was delivered on Monday 08/16/2023. It ran for 12 minutes before it destroyed its belt. After getting no results from a phone call to the store (mostly transfers and hold time), I went to the store. They ordered a pickup for the mower on Tuesday 8/17 and delivery for the replacement on Wednesday 08/18. I waited until 5PM on wednesday 08/18, and no delivery. I called the store and after an hour someone fnally told me there was no order placed for me. So I asked to speak to the manager (another 33 minute hold) Finally the Manager, Scott talked with me and transfereed me to his assistant. She promised I would get another mower by Thursday 08/17.

A new mower arrived on Thursday 08/17/2023 am. After putting gas in it and checking the oil, I tried to start it. It did nothing. I called the delivery man back and told him it wouldn't start and I wanted it picked up and a credit to my account. I also told him I had enough and I was going elsewhere to buy a mower. I no longer want to even try another mower from Lowes. They should have checked this one before delivery. I have now been on hold for 45 minutes trying to request a return pickup -- no luck.

My name is William Manley, [protected]. I have purchased another mower for delivery Friday 08/18/2023 from a different company.

Desired outcome: Have this mower picked up and my account credited for it and the extended warranty. Transaction is Transaction #[protected].Thank You

11:33 am EDT

Lowe's Online order handling; refund timeliness

This note pertains to the recent handling of a cancelled Lowes credit card charge that is in dispute. Our store is in Kyle, Texas (78640). The order number was [protected] and the delivery date was Wednesday, June 28, 2023. I had ordered two gardening tools: A Corona 14-ft. Fiberglass Compound Bypass Pole Pruner ($54.98) and a Corona ComfortGEL 37-inch Telescoping Carbon Steel Bypass Lopper ($31.98). When the pruner didn’t arrive, I called customer service for an update. The agent checked and informed me that the pruner had been damaged in transit. When I asked for a replacement, I was told that I would have to order the pruner a second time, then await a refund for the damaged item. I declined at that point; this triggered the dispute and the resulting refund delay. At the time, I presumed that she would be able to reverse the charge for the damaged pruner and issue us an immediate refund. (I guess the delay was necessitated by the closed-book “delivered” status of the order.) Given that the credit card I used was a Lowes card, I am concerned that the system did not permit a refund in a timelier manner, and I’m even more concerned that I would have had to pay for the same item twice to get the [single] refund. Perhaps the refund policy can be reviewed and [easily] modified. We do a lot of business with Lowes and we want to continue to do so.

Mark Cunningham

K
4:19 pm EDT

Lowe's Sales Person

We bought a washer dryer on 8/16/2023 with our credit card Lowe's store # 1125 located at 45430 Dulles Crossing Plaza, sterling 20166.

sales person # 4844636 Name Javier, requested to send print and email receipt, he said yes and we came there was no email receipt at my email address, [protected]@gmail.com, cell # [protected]. We called him for the same and he disconnected for two times and when again called on hold for 36.34 minutes as a proof I can send my call log also.

This is not a professional service to loyal customer.

The transaction # is [protected].

I need this on record. Hope someone will take corrective actions so the customers are treated fairly with out any discrimination.

Contact me at my email, should you need any additional information.

Desired outcome: Hope you recruit the people with more care for the customers.

N
12:14 pm EDT

Lowe's Delivery

We ordered a fridge for our garage on Aug 3. We were told to expect delivery on Aug 15. The evening of August 14 we received a text telling us to expect delivery the next day between 9a - 1p. We pulled the old fridge out to make room. In the morning of the 15 we received a new text saying that they couldn't deliver. I called to find out why and nobody had an answer. Other than to say sorry.

This is not the first time your company has failed to deliver on time. We have had so many issues with the incompetence of your delivery service we have decided to cancel this newest order and we will not be purchasing any more large items, large deliveries or anything that requires delivery from Lowe's again. We will also inform our family and followers about the issues so they don't go thru the frustrations we did.

I should have done so earlier, after the previous problems that you failed to address when it took over 6 months to get our cooktop because of bad delivery. It was delivered late, it was delivered broken, it was broken twice more after that. There is obviously an issue with your distribution/delivery method.

Desired outcome: Find and fix the problems with your distribution/delivery system

jumper191
NYC, US
Aug 18, 2023 2:50 pm EDT

lowes Corporate Complaint People were helpful.

810.215.8501

Lowe's In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Lowe's is a top-notch home improvement store that offers a wide range of products and services to meet all your needs. With its excellent customer service, convenient store layout, and high-quality products, Lowe's deserves a solid 5-star rating.

Product Selection: Lowe's boasts an impressive selection of products, ranging from tools and hardware to appliances and home decor. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional contractor, you'll find everything you need to complete your projects with ease.

Pricing: While Lowe's may not always have the lowest prices in town, they do offer competitive pricing on most items. Plus, they frequently run promotions and discounts, allowing you to save even more on your purchases.

Customer Service: Lowe's excels in customer service, with friendly and knowledgeable staff members who are always ready to assist you. Whether you need help finding a specific product or advice on a home improvement project, the staff at Lowe's will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Store Layout and Organization: Lowe's stores are well-organized and easy to navigate, making your shopping experience a breeze. The aisles are clearly labeled, and the products are neatly displayed, making it simple to find what you're looking for.

Online Shopping Experience: Lowe's website offers a seamless online shopping experience. The website is user-friendly, with a search function that allows you to quickly find the products you need. The checkout process is smooth, and the delivery options are convenient.

Delivery and Shipping: Lowe's provides reliable and efficient delivery and shipping services. Whether you choose to have your items delivered to your doorstep or pick them up at a nearby store, you can expect prompt and professional service.

Return Policy: Lowe's has a generous return policy, allowing you to return most items within 90 days of purchase. With a valid receipt, you can receive a full refund or exchange for your returned items, making it easy to shop with confidence.

Loyalty Program: Lowe's offers a loyalty program called "Lowe's Advantage," which provides exclusive benefits to its members. With this program, you can earn points on your purchases, receive personalized offers, and enjoy special financing options.

In-store Experience: Shopping at Lowe's is a pleasant experience, thanks to its clean and well-maintained stores. The staff is readily available to assist you, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming and conducive to a productive shopping trip.

Quality of Products: Lowe's is committed to offering high-quality products that meet the needs and expectations of its customers. From trusted brands to their own private label products, you can trust that the items you purchase from Lowe's will be durable and reliable.

Availability of Stock: Lowe's strives to maintain a well-stocked inventory, ensuring that the products you need are readily available. In the rare event that an item is out of stock, the staff will assist you in finding a suitable alternative or provide information on when the item will be restocked.

Expertise and Knowledge of Staff: The staff at Lowe's is highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields. Whether you have questions about a specific product or need advice on a home improvement project, you can rely on the expertise of the staff to provide accurate and helpful information.

Promotions and Discounts: Lowe's frequently offers promotions and discounts, allowing you to save money on your purchases. From seasonal sales to clearance events, you can always find great deals at Lowe's.

Environmental Sustainability: Lowe's is committed to environmental sustainability and offers a range of eco-friendly products and initiatives. From energy-efficient appliances to sustainable building materials, Lowe's provides options for customers who prioritize sustainability.

Community Involvement: Lowe's actively engages with the community through various initiatives and partnerships. They support local organizations and contribute to community development projects, making them a socially responsible company.

Accessibility and Convenience: Lowe's stores are conveniently located and easily accessible, ensuring that customers can easily find and visit their nearest store. Additionally, the stores are designed to accommodate individuals with disabilities, providing a comfortable and inclusive shopping experience.

Mobile App Experience: Lowe's mobile app offers a seamless shopping experience on the go. With the app, you can browse products, check prices, and make purchases with ease. The app also provides access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Payment Options: Lowe's offers a variety of payment options, including major credit cards, debit cards, and Lowe's store credit cards. They also accept mobile payment methods, making it convenient for customers to pay for their purchases.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Lowe's stands out for its extensive product selection, excellent customer service, and commitment to quality. While some competitors may offer lower prices, Lowe's overall shopping experience and range of services make it a preferred choice for many customers.

How to file a complaint about Lowe's?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Lowe's. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing on Lowe's Appliance Purchase" or "Delayed Delivery of Lowe's Online Order".

4. Detailing the experience: Provide a detailed account of your experience with Lowe's. Mention key areas such as customer service, product quality, delivery, pricing discrepancies, or any other relevant aspects. Include specific details about transactions, such as dates, amounts, and item descriptions. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any inconveniences or problems it caused. If you attempted to resolve the issue with Lowe's, outline the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Explain how the issue has personally affected you, whether it be time lost, frustration, or financial impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Lowe's. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation or resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description of the issue is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to formally file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Be prepared to engage in further communication if necessary to resolve the issue with Lowe's.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Lowe's customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (877) 465-6937 +1 (800) 444-1408 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lowe's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.